• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
  • Pok?mon Liquid - RM2K3kid

I'm making a game called Pokemon Liquid it's being made in RPG Maker 2003. I'm almost ready for a demo so stay tunned.. also for Info and screens goto my site(it's in my sig). :D

EDIT: I just added some new screen shots to my site so check them out. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    they look really great :). how did u made those text boxes small?

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • I have a question, why did you make that pass thing in the first town. I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, it's just unusual, that's all. Couldn't you have just made a new map w/o that person standing in that spot or something similar to red/blue/green/yellow? Anyway, just a suggestion, since it's pretty easy to just copy and paste maps and edit that one thing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    When it's available for download, can you make sure to include the RTP in the GameDisk? I've tried to play some RM2Ks but can't because there's no RTP to run them on [but ones I make can run].

The whole RTP doesnt need to be in the game.. just the stuff you use from the RTP, because if you add the whole RTP it will be over 10 mb, and thats JUST for the RTP files.. i dont think you'd want that

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • lol, well I think they should've made this a long time ago, but why is it in two places?

Years
  • This is so kool!! I saw it in the scrolley bar and though WTF?????
    Your game looks really great! Can't wait to test play it!! How are you doing your battle system? Is it going to be like the original or a new CBS? I wish you luck!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Hey guys the battle system is coming along better than I expected and it's almost done. A demo will be released very soon so stay tunned. Also any comments welcome... Bye for now...

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Hmmm? well, I've always had trouble with the program not being able to run RPGs because it can't find the RTP. Besides, it's on my brother's comp anyway, so I can just run it through the network without him knowing about it? hehe?

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Demo Released!!

I just released a demo of pokemon liquid :D . Goto my site(sig) and download it. I hope you guys like it. If their are any problems please tell me so I can fix them... Ok bye...

Years
  • I am downloading it now But it seems a bit too small.. only 884kb? My demo is about 14MB so I'm not really sure if it worked right.. I will let you know how it goes!

Years
  • Dude It's Great!!!! I didn't even know you could do half that stuff with rm2k3!! Such attention to detail as well!! DarkMage, a few other people and I are working on an official Pokemon Battle system so why don't you implement that into your game? It would make it pretty much 100% original. I really like your town design as well. Great to play for a few minutes!

Also, there was pretty much no sound in the game.. Except for a little sound effect here and there.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yeah I might I'll keep it in mind thanks..... :D And no sounds except the door. I can't find any sounds and music....

Years
  • Do you think I could use some of your battle animations, chipsets etc? I was thinking about doing the same thing but I just wasn't skilled enough with graphics to do the animations. Thanks anyway - Rusty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back