• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Lost Islands

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Yeah, you'll be able to surf early (very early)
    Thanks for the comment. I'll fix the error.
    Personally I would recommend using boats, ferries, underground paths, etc. until later on in the game then get surf. Adding surf later on will allow you to backtrack and explore areas you originally couldn't.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Personally I would recommend using boats, ferries, underground paths, etc. until later on in the game then get surf. Adding surf later on will allow you to backtrack and explore areas you originally couldn't.

yeah I agree dude, celebi, boats are a good idea for a while then roaming the sea can be more entertaining, exploring places you haven't seen before and all.. ;)
    good luck dude

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    It looks amazing, the water, the trees too. Its original from the other hack roms.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Ok thanks for your suggestions everyone. I really appreciate them.
    Since all of you think I should do something new, I've changed the water pallete around abit.
    Pokemon: Lost Islands

well, waddya all think?
    I think it looks rubbish to be honest. I'll post some updates tomorrow if possible.
    I'm currently busy scripting a little.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I can't believe this hack escaped my range of vision ^.^

Looking great mate, keep up the good work.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • The water looks kinda polluted, I expected it to be brighter and with more contrast. But no harm done, you can still surf on it and that's very important

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ok thanks for your suggestions everyone. I really appreciate them.
    Since all of you think I should do something new, I've changed the water pallete around abit.

well, waddya all think?
    I think it looks rubbish to be honest. I'll post some updates tomorrow if possible.
    I'm currently busy scripting a little.

I agree.
    it does look rubbish to me.
    Oh and you made another tile error on the screenshot.
    Its on the side of the other island.
    And lets hope you can make some updates soon because a lot of people don't like to be left in the dark about great hacks like this.
    Well, like i always say, best of luck "C3lebi-?"!
    Oh and darkcookie_93,he didn't make orange island adventures, serg!o did(although you couldn't tell because of the tiles).

EDIT: Can you change the first post "c3lebi-?"? I'm not NIN anymore.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • First off, I rarely ever post here in Hacks Showcase, usually only to those that have excellent layouts, and seems to be on their way to success. (Which from what I see, you have, C3LEBI-愛) Also, you drew me to comment seeing as the hack is both by you and the layout design & color is superb. Kudos to reel me in. :O

I've always wanted a solid tropical game out, which looks like it so far. I love the look of this hack, just great. Keep up the good work, C3LEBI-愛. ;D

Just to note:
    In my opinion, your hack overall would easily get an upgrade by contacting Christos or Blazichu and changing the title from Pokemon: Lost Islands to Pokémon: Lost Islands. The é, in my opinion, automatically gives it an upgrade in looks. ;D Little nit pick there. XD

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    First off, I rarely ever post here in Hacks Showcase, usually only to those that have excellent layouts, and seems to be on their way to success. (Which from what I see, you have, C3LEBI-愛) Also, you drew me to comment seeing as the hack is both by you and the layout design & color is superb. Kudos to reel me in. :O

I've always wanted a solid tropical game out, which looks like it so far. I love the look of this hack, just great. Keep up the good work, C3LEBI-愛. ;D

Just to note:
    In my opinion, your hack overall would easily get an upgrade by contacting Christos or Blazichu and changing the title from Pokemon: Lost Islands to Pokémon: Lost Islands. The é, in my opinion, automatically gives it an upgrade in looks. ;D Little nit pick there. XD
    It's so nice to see you around here BeachBoy 8D.
    Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Yes, thanks for your suggestion about the title. I'll try contacting Blazichu in my free time.

~update time~

Just a little sneak peak of a little city....

Oh and yes, not to worry. I'm going to change the water pallete soon.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh thanks for the comment. I'll try fixing that...
    and try to do some other stuff...perhaps script some events.

Years
  • this hack is awsome man i love the water its much beta than the first pics the spirit iv seen something like that i think it pokemon naranja and plus the trees there the same as well anyway good luck on this awsome hack

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Uhh..thanks for the support guys...
    Yeah, I kinda quit OS. If anybody wants to take over it, you're welcome to. But pm me.
    I don't need anything at the moment makunouchi. I'll talk to you later....
    And I'm pretty busy with school-life so I'm hardly being able to do anything..so nothing for new, but some updates soon.
    Thanks for the support.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • C3lebi The Tiles Look Awsome BUt You Can Work On The Starters Why Larvatar On A Tropical Island And What About Starting With a Sunkern or Tropius

Back