• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lunar & Solar

Starter Pokemon?

• Mew & Deoxis

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Mew

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Your opinion?

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
  • how rude of mac, i did notice two errors, san the pokeball: the floor tiles under Nurse Joy, and them two trees, they seem far to short, but your pallets nice, its really like calming, with no harsh shadowing :)
    Bit confused by the storyline, but i kinda get its a really far departure of pokemon.

good luck

peace
    xx

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    how rude of mac, i did notice two errors, san the pokeball: the floor tiles under Nurse Joy, and them two trees, they seem far to short, but your pallets nice, its really like calming, with no harsh shadowing :)
    Bit confused by the storyline, but i kinda get its a really far departure of pokemon.

good luck

peace
    xx

Rude? I'll show you rude in a minute...
    This guy stole another persons hack and claimed it as his won, and now he's still stealing b not giving credit!

Years
  • Dudes

Dudes! There's not only one rombase that looks like that. He probably got It from somwhere,
    which says give credit to Kyledove. Well its his problem, kyledove can come and
    say a few things, or Luke (FM) can come and give us an awnser. Unless you didden't
    make the base yourself, please don't come and spam the thread, Its really annoying
    for the owner.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    If BrokenRoses is using anything that he isn't allowed to, or isn't giving credit, then report it to a moderator.
    Stop spamming in this thread with random accusations.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • I think that solrock and lunatone should be a really important pokemon in this game but thats what i think.:D
    Pokemon Lunar & Solar has fakemon created and drew by hand by me(fakemon).

If BrokenRoses is using anything that he isn't allowed to, or isn't giving credit, then report it to a moderator.
    Stop spamming in this thread with random accusations.
    Thank you. He seems to have a problem with me on everything. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • I think you need to reupload the background
    Is the Pokemon Center having tile errors?
    Why are there two sliced into half pokeballs at the counter?

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • I think you need to reupload the background
    Is the Pokemon Center having tile errors?
    Why are there two sliced into half pokeballs at the counter?
    Yes I noticed that XD
    No the pokemon center works fine with no tiles error why?
    Im uploading new images once my tiles adder places the tiles in.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • YAHHHH HAAA

YAHHH HAAAA, look at your CSS mate. HAAAA HA..
    Well, *Ahem* this looks very neat. Good luck.. Now if only I could read it..

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Meh, no offence but so far the hack seems pretty mediocre...:\

I see a lot of tile errors (the small trees, the Pokeball, Nurse Joys's desk, the rocks in the sea.), the black on the sign outside the Battle Tower thing looks awkward and Canidos' backsprite looks rough and awkward (especially the head.),

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back