• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lunar & Solar

Starter Pokemon?

• Mew & Deoxis

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Mew

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Your opinion?

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
  • Pokemon Lunar & Solar

I kinda like this map. So much based on the Rise of Darkrai. Seems like quite a hack, but I agree the story is confusing me a lot. As for the stealing accuse, I don't know if you did it, but if you are innocent, what's wrong about publicly saying so? Again, even IF you have stolen someone else's work, what's wrong with apologising? They're both rhetorical questions, by the way...
    Thank you:D
    I did change the tiles quite a bit due to some unknown gliches.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • If there is still a postion open I would love to apply.

Name-Arcelio Kurorasen(Real Name can be given if requested)
    Job-Beta Tester
    Proof of Work-Uh...none as of yet, but I make up for it with enthusiasm and determination.

I believe I would work well as a Beta Tester because I have always had a knack of finding the smaller things that people would miss. I would love to be of help in this games production, and I'm ready to prove it anytime. I can work 24 hours a day, if it is required. Thank you for your time.

BrokenRoses

Years
  • If there is still a postion open I would love to apply.

Name-Arcelio Kurorasen(Real Name can be given if requested)
    Job-Beta Tester
    Proof of Work-Uh...none as of yet, but I make up for it with enthusiasm and determination.

I believe I would work well as a Beta Tester because I have always had a knack of finding the smaller things that people would miss. I would love to be of help in this games production, and I'm ready to prove it anytime. I can work 24 hours a day, if it is required. Thank you for your time.
    Welcome BetaTester #1 :D
    I will add your name to the thread soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Name- Kaleb (unless you need to know, BrokenRoses)
    Job- beta tester/mapper/never ending well of ideas
    Proof of Work- ummmmm........ i cant really prove work, but i have beta tested Windows 7, D.O.M.O., MegaTen, Cronous, and Dreamlords: The Reawakening........................

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Has there been any progress on this hack at all? I liked the idea, would like to see more

MC Blaze

The Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    looks good, really good. This hack has something that most are missing: an interesting story. Without that, the player can easly lose interest in the game, no matter how good are the other elements.

BrokenRoses

Years
  • Im not really interested in hacks anymore... I think that creating a game should be from start, or at least from a basic program. From now im creating my game into a self noun game, NOT a H-A-C-K. I believe that hacks are boring... This is only my opinon but ima stick to it. Im not telling everyone to stop hacking but take my view of this. If everyone started their idea from start, everyones game would be good :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Im not really interested in hacks anymore... I think that creating a game should be from start, or at least from a basic program. From now im creating my game into a self noun game, NOT a H-A-C-K. I believe that hacks are boring... This is only my opinon but ima stick to it. Im not telling everyone to stop hacking but take my view of this. If everyone started their idea from start, everyones game would be good :D

..then does this thread even have a point of remaining open? Probably not, so I'mma close it, okay? :>

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back