• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
  • I have an idea to make day and night work. I heard there is a way to set a timer in scripts in seconds so you could set it to wait 6-12 hours then when it's up it changes the weather to 'Bit Dark' and Pokemon in the wild. This would probably be a very simple script.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Your poll doesnt really help your decision because its 50/50 XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Whoa... remaking an unfinished game O_o
    I think you should create something new, and see what each hacker can put new in his game: if you compare SG, CS and OS, each one (zel, Kike and Hackmew's team) put something of their own in their games. If you are just going to copy and paste SG, that won't be worth playing.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • It looks okay. Well, there isn't enough of it to judge yet. I hope you don't use Zels Tiles/Overworlds/anything. And I'm guessing that, that screen in the first post with Gary and Oak isn't the start, and you changed it to the same as the silver start. IF you're ever stumped on any scripts I can help you out, if you'd like.

Just hope it isn't too much like shiny gold.
    Good Luck with this.

im too lazy to read everyones post so if someone already wrote this then do as u will. 4 things i dont like... Oak, Gary, ash, and the pokedexs in the back. I think you know why...
    1 thing I like alot is SILVER VERSION was better then gold...

Don't worry about gary, oak, or any of that stuff, we are working on a Sprite of Hiro, and the lab shots were just to show that you can pick the Johto Starters

I can see you don't have a supporterbar.
    I made one for ya ;).
    I'll make another sooner or later.

shinysilverbt1.png

Code:
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4057/shinysilverbt1.png

Wow, I am glad we have a support bar now, it looks nice. Could you make another one say Bringing Johto Back to life along with Shiny Silver and PM it to me

I have an idea to make day and night work. I heard there is a way to set a timer in scripts in seconds so you could set it to wait 6-12 hours then when it's up it changes the weather to 'Bit Dark' and Pokemon in the wild. This would probably be a very simple script.

The problem with that is the game has to be running for that to work, if i am playing it and i save while it is day and resume playing at midnight, it will still be day, that might not happen but im pretty sure.

Your poll doesnt really help your decision because its 50/50 XD

No is definatly alot more sensable. A remake of a remake? You phail.

I voted "No".
    It's a bad idea, I don't think that you should make a remake of a remake, like Short Range said.

Whoa... remaking an unfinished game O_o
    I think you should create something new, and see what each hacker can put new in his game: if you compare SG, CS and OS, each one (zel, Kike and Hackmew's team) put something of their own in their games. If you are just going to copy and paste SG, that won't be worth playing.

Due to a million posts about it being a bad idea, i've decided not to remake Shiny Gold. How ever expect new rivals, (especially a few unique ones *cough* my username*cough*) Speaking of rivals there are 5 new ones, please pm me if you know a good place to put the rival battles.

Well, how do i put this, I have a book report due October 10th and i need a rough draft on October 1st so I may not post a day or two.
    *Still needed: 4 alpha testers, PM me*

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • best of luck, serious will be good shiny silver and shiny gold i reckon
    you shouldn't have zels tiles and pallete have your own little feal to the game.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Wow, I am glad we have a support bar now, it looks nice. Could you make another one say Bringing Johto Back to life along with Shiny Silver and PM it to me

I'll make you one as soon as I can.

Do you want me to change some of the tiles and palettes, seems alot of people want them done x].

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I'll make you one as soon as I can.

Do you want me to change some of the tiles and palettes, seems alot of people want them done x].

DP master is working on the tiles and he did some of the mapping for me so I have nothing to do with cherrygrove's simularity to Shinygold

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I made two banners, one of them like you requested, and another because the other one was too big x].

shinysilveryr1.png

Code:
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4917/shinysilveryr1.png
    shinysilver2ax6.png

Code:
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4352/shinysilver2ax6.png

Could you credit me on the front page? ;P.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I made two banners, one of them like you requested, and another because the other one was too big x].

shinysilveryr1.png

Code:
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4917/shinysilveryr1.png
    shinysilver2ax6.png

Code:
    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4352/shinysilver2ax6.png

Could you credit me on the front page? ;P.

4 things:
    1. Can you make gifs
    2. I asked you to pm me the one that says bringing johto back to life because it is for staff
    3. could you make the Bringing Johto back to life part white text like shinysilver
    4. Could you make it a gif where the text is alternating between Shiny Silver and Bringng johto Back to life

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    For the bringing johto to life one, I cant use the same text as Shiny Silver because it doesn't fit...
    And gif's are too tireing...

Apple Inc.

Years
  • For the bringing johto to life one, I cant use the same text as Shiny Silver because it doesn't fit...
    And gif's are too tireing...

could you get rid of the part that says shinysillver for the staff one and make it say the back to life phrase instead

♠εx

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    You're hassling me here xD.
    I cant now, the layers have already been merged, aka, it's all one big pic.
    Can't you keep what you get :P.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • You're hassling me here xD.
    I cant now, the layers have already been merged, aka, it's all one big pic.
    Can't you keep what you get :P.

Alright, I will keep it, I will ask somebody else for the staff one though,

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I got a D/p rom base, but its for Ruby.
    Also, if you want PEIRAU, GREEN CHARIZARD you won't find them here.

You'll find them: Here
    Poll isn't really nescessary either, and I suggest you make your own tiles

Or palette hack the custom tiles already in Fr.
    offtopic: Why do people constantly make gold remakes, they should try to remake of RUBY using FireRed, or FireRed using RUBY.

Good luck, you look far into the game already,
    you have my support:)
    ~cooley~

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I got a D/p rom base, but its for Ruby.
    Also, if you want PEIRAU, GREEN CHARIZARD you won't find them here.

You'll find them: Here
    Poll isn't really nescessary either, and I suggest you make your own tiles

Or palette hack the custom tiles already in Fr.
    offtopic: Why do people constantly make gold remakes, they should try to remake of RUBY using FireRed, or FireRed using RUBY.

Good luck, you look far into the game already,
    you have my support:)
    ~cooley~

Thanks for the tips! We are working on importing DP tiles and the reason no one does ruby on firered is because it really would be boring as the graphics are basicly the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back