• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • I want an idea of what to do, should i have the rival from Silver in or should i replace him with one of my idols *********g*******************a**************************r**********************f****************************i***********************************e**************************l***********************d

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I don't think it would be a good idea to add in garfield, maybe put in a trainer dress as garfield, but you can see he's face?

I wonder what his name could be ;)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • no, it will be garfield, he will have lazy pokemon and pokemon that are cat or like to eat but that is all i am saying for now

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Rather than have garfield as a trainer (though it would be odd to have a cat as a trainer) perhaps you should stick Jonas a rival in and make Garfield a new legend or something?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Garfield now you going to wild sorry mate <____< *Sighs* gosh garfield hes not even anything to do with pokemon X_x (switches off)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Everyone's right... I agree with everyone. Maybe editing a few Pokemon to make them look a little bit like Garfield (Meowth, Persian), or adding two new Pokemon, (Purugly, Glameow) and then editing them into Garfield's palette... but not editing a whole new trainer or Pokemon!

That just messes up the whole "G/S/C Remake" thing.

Sorry if I gave an offence.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • id might as well tell you the Pokemon Garfield would have: Snorlax, Meowth/Persian, Skitty/Delcatty.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • And Again Stupid idea-.- What a good rom hacker will ever put Garfield or something like that into pokemon game?
    Do what you want...is your hack

Apple Inc.

Years
  • fine fine, due to negative feedback Garfield wont be in.

Also, I need another mapper for Sinnoh

Last edited:

Yellow Magikoopa

Doin' the electric slide
    Years
  • It's so great to see someone doing silver. Will this one have completely redone battle sprites, or will they be Silver's except spiffed up?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • I actually can't do that. If you can revamp In battle sprites let me know.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey i can help you with tiles editing and paletts editing.
    I can make titlescreens too
    I think I'll answer this for Garfieldlover94:
    The palettes, I'm pretty sure you have room for a job in that category. But I'm not 100% sure. And for the title screen, DP Master 92 is doing that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    Sinnoh region but no Sinnoh pokemon ? T_T, if im not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that you are able to put the 4rth gen pokemon in. Good luck!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • Putting in those regions will require you to add in a lot of maps. You DO know how to extend the maximum amount of maps that the game provides you, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back