• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Better if you named it shimmering silver cause shiny silver sounds a bit boring and overused

The name stays. That is final

DP MASTER IS STAYING WITH US!!!

Nevermind, we will change the name. Our new name is Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    good to see u change the name GL it sounds more intresting then shiny silver.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • For those of you who are confused or are too lazy to read the first post. This hack is no longer a GSC remake. It will still have Johto, Sinnoh and all that Yadda yadda but will have a new story written. Also this hack is no longer called Pokemon Shiny Silver, It is now Pokemon Lustrous Silver. If you are wondering the people that made me banners have to change the title and send it back to me.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It is great to hear that it would no longer be another second gen. remake, GL... For it may be boring to others if it would be another remake. Great decision. ;)

Also, have you confirmed that DP Master is still helping you on this hack..?

I wish you for the best! :)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • It is great to hear that it would no longer be another second gen. remake, GL... For it may be boring to others if it would be another remake. Great decision. ;)

Also, have you confirmed that DP Master is still helping you on this hack..?

I wish you for the best! :)

Yes it has been confirmed and he is still with me.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Well since this isnt a remake anymore you could start of in sinnoh instead of johto and then a trip to johto

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Well since this isnt a remake anymore you could start of in sinnoh instead of johto and then a trip to johto

What a good idea, we already have a nice Sandgem town for Ruby and we can make it even nicer for firered. Here is what it looks like:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Remember that is from ruby but it can look just as good in Firered

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • well... this isnt from your hack...so why post it?

to be honest..i think you're wrong on the fact that it will look just as good seeing as the tiles in the XIROS are not fully proportioned, i think the tiles as well as your maps can look better, but i think i speak for everyone when i say "can we see some screens of your hack?"

however, i wish you the best

Apple Inc.

Years
  • well... this isnt from your hack...so why post it?

to be honest..i think you're wrong on the fact that it will look just as good seeing as the tiles in the XIROS are not fully proportioned, i think the tiles as well as your maps can look better, but i think i speak for everyone when i say "can we see some screens of your hack?"

however, i wish you the best

I promise you i will upload screenshots soon. DP master 92 isn't cooperating with me, he cant take 15 seconds to make me a patchof his work and all i have is what you see in the first post

And also our tiles are much better for firered but i promised DP master 92 that I wouldn't post them.

Last edited:

Orochi

Orochi - ShimaKage
    Years
  • >

wait a minute.... You said Lustrious Silver,and on the sigs you were giving out,said shiny silver..Did you make your mind or something?

Apple Inc.

Years
  • wait a minute.... You said Lustrious Silver,and on the sigs you were giving out,said shiny silver..Did you make your mind or something?

My team decided we should change the name to something more original and that is what came to mind.

*To everybody who used our banners, I pmed everybody who made me banners and asked them to change the title in them and I will receive them soon, so hang tight.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    lustrious silver sounds cooler lol...
    anyways this game looks promising
    i havent seen many games that are a remake of hoenn? maybe thats something
    i dunno...
    kanto remake would be sick
    well whatever

Apple Inc.

Years
  • guess what, mastermind_x's tutorial is finally out so we are currently making the world map. and when he releases the Day night tutorial we will attempt at it too.
    GL

I have learned that DP master 92 has been revamping and he showed me through remote assistance all of them. They are nice

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • dude, you gotta quit with the double posting
    anyway, a suggestion:
    seeing as DP master is doing most of the hacking now, and you two seem to have communication/cooperation problems, AND since this hack has been changed from a remake to a new game, why not close this thread, and have DPmaster make a new one so that he can update the first page and such?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    It is nice to hear that DP Master 92 is still with you on this hack, GL.., even though he's now busy with GL (Glowing Silver)...

But anyways, I wish you for the best and happy hacking! ;)

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Hello, I am finally back on a Windows computer. I don't know if anybody has noticed but I have extended Beta 1 and it now has the southwestern part of Sinnoh in it which is Jubilife City, Sandgem Town, Twinleaf town, Route 201-202, Verity Lakefront and Lake Verity. I don't think I will include anything below Sandgem town as that was the pal park and there is no way possible to make that and it is not needed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back