• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

salamance

pokefan
    Years
    the idea of first Jhoto and then sinnoh regeon was really cool
    it is really a cool mix of
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    and
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    The cool part is is that Diamond, Pearl, and Silver take place at the same time so technically since this is a sequel I won't be completely stuck in creation of Sinnoh because I am familiar with the Diamond and Pearl story.

Apple Inc.

Years
    We are going to be using a new system for Alpha testers.

1. To be Applicable for Alpha tester you must have been joined to Pokecommunity for at least 3 months.
    2. You must have at least 50 posts.
    3. When you are selected you must join Lustrous Silver Forums where there will be a Special forum specifically for Alpha testers to see due dates and Alpha Releases.
    4. When you apply for Alpha tester you are not applying for only the 1st Alpha, you are applying for as many as you'd like. When you no longer wish to be an Alpha tester or have an extended absence of a Month or more your spot will be opened up to the public.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello! That such?
    I like much your hack, tiles palettes everything, regards and that you are lucky with the hack!
    Regards!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    can i be one of your beta tester? i want to beta test your hack if its ok with you :D

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    Th for the banner. It look so good! BTW when are you going to send me a alpha? You said that the alpha will be released in august but you haven't sent it yet. Hope I'm not rushing you. Take your time. Also, why don't you make a thread in the team discussions?

~ES09~

Apple Inc.

Years
    Let me just reiterate the system.

The Alpha is not public. It has the same contents as the Beta.

What we do is once we reach our 1st goal we will send the Alpha out which I am forecasting for August/September. While we continue work on the game the testers will be playing through the game and writing down bugs they find and then posting it in a thread at Lustrous Silver forums upon completion of testing. Then when we reach the 2nd goal we will do a bugfix then release Beta one which I am predicting for around Late September or October.

And if you would like to be an Alpha Tester you MUST submit your request through PM.

Apple Inc.

Years
    This thread is going to be closed so we can start a new one with a fresh start and new thread format.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back