• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Should this hack be renamed Lustrous Gold and share a thread with Glowing Silver?

• Rename it but don't share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Don't rename it or share thread with Glowing Silver

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Rename it and share thread

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Don't rename it but share thread

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    GL94, do you go through the whole Sinnoh?

We will try to get as much of Sinnoh as possible. Sinnoh is a huge region so we may have trouble making all of it, We may cut out the Battle area and all of that stuff in that NorthEastern corner of Sinnoh

Apple Inc.

Years
    A change to Violet City:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

There will be new events in Violet City and there is no longer the Sprout Tower. We have our first encounter with bad guys here

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    looks good, a little too plain though... add a few more flowers in twinleaf! sorry for giving you a hard time about screenies and other stuff, if ya need sprites just ask

Apple Inc.

Years
    Yet another new map.
    Sandgem Town
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

I will be doing Route 202 later on and DP master 92 is doing Jubilife City and the little building under the lab is an underground Pokemon Garden

Years
    I know you're addding Sinnoh, but that doesn't mean that the maps have to look exactly like Sinnoh's original maps. Look at the maps in my hack, they're of Johto and Hoenn, but they aren't the exact same as their originals. They have some originality placed into them, I've moved trees, removed trees, changed paths, removed grass and re-arranged everything. Make these Sinnoh maps you're own, move things around, because let's face it, Nintendo maps aren't the best to look at.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    here is just a preview of how jubilife stairs will look along with the mountains aswell.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK:
    Spoiler:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Looking good "Garfieldlover94" I like the way you add cool maps like Twinleaf Town and Sandgem Town but all DP mappings are cool :D . Good Luck~!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    this game definitely has a bright future... this hack includes elements from both old and new, what are the chances you might add the others as well?

Apple Inc.

Years
    Here is Route 202:
    Pokemon Lustrous Silver

Enjoy.

Pokemon Lustrous Silver
    ANNOUNCEMENT: The Beta will be released in 2008 and the alpha will be sent to testers in December.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I have failed to stay in touch with PC for a couple of days.., and that really depressed me.

But anyways, I am really glad to hear that there's a new thread and the hacks going well.

I am loving the screenies so far.

As always, I wish you for the best.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Those maps of sinnoh look awesome keep in mind that jubliife city is quite of a big city the new thread going on well.
    EDIT:if you look at the sandjem town map the roof of prof.rowans lab is quite big.

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Small map error:
    garfieldlover, in your sandgem town screenshot, the fence bordering the pokecenter has no ending tile on the southernmost tip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back