• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Same issue with previous hacks. Author's Emerald rom must be the most super-special unique one of all time. The deviantart rainbow fan character of game cartridges. Should at least specify what obscure dump it is. I was able to just get a prepatched by googling the romhack, which sort of works but has tons of music glitches that make it kind of unbearable.

I really like the ideas presented in the hack, and the battle backgrounds + portraits are great. Clearly a lot of work went into this.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Search the glazed patching video on YouTube there is a link to the OG coolroms version. Also English is infuriating I don't know how people play past it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Okey guys, I was one of U (probl with patching) Here is solution-Youtube->pokemon glazed patch->How to continue to beta 6 (TotallyShweetAwsome channel)description-Pokemon Emerald. GL HF ! :)

thopkmnmaster

Raiores
    Years
    can't download a pokemon emerald rom it just shows me a white screen help

edit: nevermind i downloaded it

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    One of the best hack i've ever played. I don't know about your other hacks (VF & Resolute) as i haven't played them. But this one is really great (specially the battle backgrounds are awesome).
    I found a glitch/bug (or whatever) that if you loose to Tyra at The Court & go back to Court to battle her again, there will be no one but you are still talking to everyone. It didn't effect the storyline but i hope it'll be fixed & you'll release the next beta soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    How exactly do I get this to work on my emulator? I have searched all around google only to find the same answers but nothing that answers my question. The file type I am downloading is a .ups file and the file type my emulators seem to be picking up only are .gba file types. I know GBA is Game Boy Advanced, I have a Severe Brain Injury and I am bad with acronyms so please be a little slow with me. In other words dum it down a little bit but Im a smart guy regardless, I really appreciate anyone's help. I am trying to get this game to work on my phone on any emulator I am using and its not showing up whereas all the other versions are. I am using, GBA, Myboy! Free and John GBA Light. Thanks again in advance for any advice or information on how I can get this working, I am spending a few weeks in the hospital pretty soon and my main phone just broke that you can just download the games on from the store so I am having to use my old phone now and these emulators are confusing me pretty bad. I have started playing Pokemon again after 10+ years and fell in love with these Hacks and Pokemon again in the process after countless ours in the hospital. Im not sure if I am posting in the right place but I am desperate to find a solution so that I dont have to look at walls all day and night by myself.

Again thank you to anyone who does help.

Smile More :)

Years
    How exactly do I get this to work on my emulator? I have searched all around google only to find the same answers but nothing that answers my question. The file type I am downloading is a .ups file and the file type my emulators seem to be picking up only are .gba file types. I know GBA is Game Boy Advanced, I have a Severe Brain Injury and I am bad with acronyms so please be a little slow with me. In other words dum it down a little bit but Im a smart guy regardless, I really appreciate anyone's help. I am trying to get this game to work on my phone on any emulator I am using and its not showing up whereas all the other versions are. I am using, GBA, Myboy! Free and John GBA Light. Thanks again in advance for any advice or information on how I can get this working, I am spending a few weeks in the hospital pretty soon and my main phone just broke that you can just download the games on from the store so I am having to use my old phone now and these emulators are confusing me pretty bad. I have started playing Pokemon again after 10+ years and fell in love with these Hacks and Pokemon again in the process after countless ours in the hospital. Im not sure if I am posting in the right place but I am desperate to find a solution so that I dont have to look at walls all day and night by myself.

Again thank you to anyone who does help.

Smile More :)

you are using android. Its a patch file not a GBA so you have to patch it but Sorry to say i tried a lot to patch this game through apps like Rom Patcher, Unipatcher etc. but it says " The rom file is not compatible". I guess its impossible in Android (even pc users have trouble patching it).

So i searched it a lot & finally i got a GBA file of the latest version (through google). but i cant share GBA's as it is against the rule of Pokecommunity.

Years
    I like the hack so far. My favorite thing would probably be the battleground backgrounds. My only Hangup which makes it really hard to get invested is the starter pokemon (pansear pansage or minccinco) and the fact that the text looks like it was done by someone who's English isn't their native language. The grammar and constant typos really throws me off... If it wasn't for the new layout of towns and over all fun gameplay then I wouldn't have played it at all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    i cant patch the file :( its like every emerald rom that i search wont fit the patch file , help

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    you are using android. Its a patch file not a GBA so you have to patch it but Sorry to say i tried a lot to patch this game through apps like Rom Patcher, Unipatcher etc. but it says " The rom file is not compatible". I guess its impossible in Android (even pc users have trouble patching it).

So i searched it a lot & finally i got a GBA file of the latest version (through google). but i cant share GBA's as it is against the rule of Pokecommunity.

I Did not see the GBA share rule or I missed it so I apologize to you and the community for even bringing that up! I cant wait to get my windows phone back :) Every Rom Hack in every format is pre loaded on it and mine recently broke and I am having it RMA'D right now, I am only using this older Android right now until my phone returns and hopefully it does before I get settled into the hospital again. I dont know if that is against the rules to say that, but its only to help other people by saying it.. If they dont know already.. if you have a windows Phone, Windows has allowed all Rom Hacks to be uploaded to the Play Store for free :) So they have their own emulator up and all versions of the Hacks are up and working, thats how I ended up finding this community in the first place so I figured it was only right to be able to give them a shoutout for allowing the communities Pokemon Rom hacks to be uploaded :) I havent seen them on any other phones really.. but thats not saying much.. All my other phones I have to download an emulator then the Rom and hope it works so on and so forth. With their Store Rom Hacks which are the Hacks from the community, it just downloads and plays without needing two separate software emulations to run them. Each game just works no matter what is what Im trying to say in short. :) Again sorry for really long bad explanations and stuff, I have a severe brain injury and I am only this far in my recovery to where I can comprehend/be cognoscente enough to even do this kind of stuff. I worry to much haha

Also I did end up looking at some other websites that I didnt really trust as much and thats my only problem right now is that I have ran into some rom hacks that were attached with viruses. The last one was Vanilla Version of Emerald. I will try to find the source I loaded it from and let yall know if that is something that needs to be done, Im not sure if people help people like that here in these forums. I am used to a competitive CSGO forums so I will learn, its just a matter of time. But anyways sorry lost my train of thought, I did end up finding a forum where someone took this hack and converted it to .GBA Format so its taken care of now :) Thank you for the reply and I appreciate the help and information you passed on to me! @72485rahul

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    dat phoenix wright's courtroom background lol
    btw nice hack, can't wait for this to be completed :D

DresseurPkmnn

DresseurPkmn
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hey Wind1158!
    I've got a problem when I visit the Power Plant of Oleander City before getting the 6th badge. I enter into the Power Plant and all is OK until the battle with the Golden Trio who has a Mega Ampharos (I have Cybil besides me). The problem starts after that, when the girl asks me if I ever thought to join the Team Delta again and I answered No. For information, I ansewered the same to the other two Golden Trio members when they asked me the same question. The bug starts after that when 2 new invisible characters I don't know appear and start chatting and the ask me if I can keep on eye on one of them. Once the conversation is over, I receive the Klaus ID card and when I try to escape from the Power Plant I just can and I'm forced to fight again Cybil's sister. Could you tell me what's going on? It's the first time it happens to me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    I really need help,i want to play this game so bad but everytime i try to patch my game it say that the rom (Pokemon Emerald) is incompatible :x
    i already tried Tsukuyomi and NUPS but none of them seem to work...

Back