• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    This is a fantastic hack, one of the best I've ever played. I have a question though, how can I get to Ivara League? The path to the stairs is blocked off by trees.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    So far enjoying B3, however there are a couple bugs i've found, the final door in team Delta's first hideout in the new beta isn't solid I literally ran through it triggering the script without unlocking it, and the room on the right in the second hideout (normal path BTW) next to the PC room (thank you for that Meowstick>level19 Wailmer) by where Chloris is has Absolve with no text so the game just stops when you talk to her.

I'll edit in anything else i find

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    When you try to patch, activate the ignore error instead of abort patching. Just patched it that way and it worked for me. I think the problem is that the rom created is not standard 16MB, but something like 16.4 MB large. Not sure whether it is supposed to be patched that way. But the rom seems playable.

Oh and I want to thank you wind for all of your hacks, you are really great. I enjoyed all three of them and hope you will keep making new hacks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Uhhmm...I cant patch this beta on my android device .it said that this is not a ups file...Can anyone help me to know how to patch it on android!??..

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Guys i really need your help. Im stuck in pc at ivara league. I deposit some of my pokes and when i was about to leave it say "no, you shouldnt do that. You know what i mean." what was that? I don want to start all over gain.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Guys how do i play this on my andriod device idk how to make the game work for mygba emulator for andriod it said it needs to be in .gba but the link download gave a different file can anyone make it .gba sorry for this bad grammar xD thank u if u could :) im new to this :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    I rly want to try this beta 3 , but what do i need to play this? i already try everything , i did the ignore thing and game runs i already patch beta 1 with beta3 and game frozes when profesor start to talk and i patch beta 3 with beta 2 and game just restart when i put new game can u guys help me , i would apreciate alot , ^^

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Uhhmm...I cant patch this beta on my android device .it said that this is not a ups file...Can anyone help me to know how to patch it on android!??..
    Try patching on a PC & Download a program Called NUPS
    Guys how do i play this on my andriod device idk how to make the game work for mygba emulator for andriod it said it needs to be in .gba but the link download gave a different file can anyone make it .gba sorry for this bad grammar xD thank u if u could :) im new to this :p
    Read My ROM Patching Tutorial on my Signature^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    I rly want to try this beta 3 , but what do i need to play this? i already try everything , i did the ignore thing and game runs i already patch beta 1 with beta3 and game frozes when profesor start to talk and i patch beta 3 with beta 2 and game just restart when i put new game can u guys help me , i would apreciate alot , ^^
    Use a clean Emerald rom and patch it with the beta3 ups file, using ignore and it should work.

Back