• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Damn, nice work on those legendaries.

Keep up the great work, ryushin.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Damn, nice work on those legendaries.

Keep up the great work, ryushin.

Thanks dude well

SMALL UPDATE:
    Yeah another small update to pass the time so remeber when I showed you guy's the region map and everyone was wondering why johto had change so much in 200 years and I replied saying that the reason it changed so much was caused by a Pokemon well here it is
    YIINAANG
    Pokemon Mercury

The legendary pokemon of balance
    Pokedex info:
    Yiinaang keeps the balance of black and white on itself by remaining emotionless.

This is really my favorite legendary because of it's part in the story well I hope that this small tiny update will do for about a day or two. :D​

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Wow! It looks really good in sprite form; all the pokemon you have shown so far are either legendaries or starters/ starter evos. I guess it's because you are mostly showing the plot, story, and myths (I find it that every myth in the pokemon games are true) in the game.

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
    Years
    Nice update ryushin5 I am very impress with the sprites, they look really good, I hope to see an update soon and I also hope to see what this item that UMEO and UMIA are guarding.~megadude33

emissary

Taboo's follower
    Years
    Nice game ryushin5, hey it's me emissary from rpgrevolution :D this is a sweet looking game nice story and the OW sprites match up with the tilesets awesome. Also may I ask I read through the thread and one of your team memebers teddiursafan said that you are replacing all TM's with machines or gadgets, can I ask what type of gadgets are going to replace moves like FLY, SURF and so on? If Teddiursafan or any of the other members could answer this that would be fine, but if you guys haven't decided on it or you don't want to tell us it yet I can understand.

~emissary

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Nice game ryushin5, hey it's me emissary from rpgrevolution :D this is a sweet looking game nice story and the OW sprites match up with the tilesets awesome. Also may I ask I read through the thread and one of your team memebers teddiursafan said that you are replacing all TM's with machines or gadgets, can I ask what type of gadgets are going to replace moves like FLY, SURF and so on? If Teddiursafan or any of the other members could answer this that would be fine, but if you guys haven't decided on it or you don't want to tell us it yet I can understand.

~emissary
    We are replacing HMs not TMs from what I know. For the TMs, I'm guessing that Ryushin will add some new ones considering that this game contains new moves; new TMs are usually added after every new generation if you haven't noticed in the pokemon games (it also makes sense).

emissary

Taboo's follower
    Years
    Sorry I meant HM, What type of gadgets do you plan to replace with each HM like a laser replaces cut as I was told by ryushin5. What other gadgets are replacing the other HM's like FLY, SURF, etc....

~emissary

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Sorry I meant HM, What type of gadgets do you plan to replace with each HM like a laser replaces cut as I was told by ryushin5. What other gadgets are replacing the other HM's like FLY, SURF, etc....

~emissary
    I'll leave Ryushin to tell you; I don't want to say something that he plans on revealing later on.

emissary

Taboo's follower
    Years
    Ok I understand, I have another question though, that pokemon YIINAANG, you said that it is the pokemon of balance and was the one that changed to johto region; What was it's reason for doing that?~emissary

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    What I'll tell you was that it wans't on purpose, emissianary. There's two pokemon involved in the split; one is Yiinaang.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    I beleive Ryshin already said something on the lines of that already in the thread around the preview of the new map.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
    Wow ryushin5 nice update I like the way that YIINAANG looks, he looks awesome well can't wait to see more of him in the game. :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    love all three of the legendaries man, props ta whoever made them. especially the balance one. cant wait to see wat else ya got, especially since ill be stickin around again for a while.

emissary

Taboo's follower
    Years
    What I'll tell you was that it wans't on purpose, emissianary. There's two pokemon involved in the split; one is Yiinaang.

Ohh Ok, well I can't wait till ryushin5 goes into that part of the storyline, that sounds real interesting. ^^~emissary

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    SMALL UPDATE:
    Yeah another small update to pass the time so remeber when I showed you guy's the region map and everyone was wondering why johto had change so much in 200 years and I replied saying that the reason it changed so much was caused by a Pokemon well here it is
    YIINAANG
    Pokemon Mercury

The legendary pokemon of balance
    Pokedex info:
    Yiinaang keeps the balance of black and white on itself by remaining emotionless.

This is really my favorite legendary because of it's part in the story well I hope that this small tiny update will do for about a day or two. :D​

Nice work, you really made it look like what it incorporates.

Back