• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Well there is a balance between nature and civilization so you don't have to worry about there being nothing but civilization.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
    Cool hey so are you planning on reavealing any new legendaries, this game is awesome and i'm hoping to see more legends. :)

ryushin5

Years
    I will reveal one soon the new legendary I will reveal is the legendary that caused the johto to break into several pieces in the future.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Hmmm...You sure your gonna do that Ryu? I would think that finding that out would be a way to enjoy the game a little more, and make it more of a mystery, but if you do. I can't wait to see it...also I've finished Metaleon.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    Hmmm...You sure your gonna do that Ryu? I would think that finding that out would be a way to enjoy the game a little more, and make it more of a mystery, but if you do. I can't wait to see it...also I've finished Metaleon.
    Metaleon is a bit of a cheesy name for a steel eevee evolution (it is an Eevee evolution. . .right?) Give the name some. . .some pazazz (Metal is such a dull word)

~Night

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Hmmm...Well If you have any contributions towards the name. Please PM them to me. I'll be glad to accept them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    I agree this is coming along well. and if you do get it into the showcase I should dont be far behind.

ryushin5

Years
    Sorry guys I was gone for a while because my internet went off well I was planning a huge update showing the first part of the story and when you get into the future and stuff but my computer crashed and I lost all my data but luckily I had a backup but it is like a month behind so I have to remap and re-event alot of things as of now.

megadude33

I'm the Alpha Omega baby
    Years
    This is an interesting game dude I like the storyline I hope that you get back to where you were real soon.

~megadude33

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    It seems like I haven't posted in years! :D This game sames to be running along smoothly, as is mine. I can't wait for another update, and I'm sure it'll be a good one. ;3

Back