• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    There isn't a TM like that in game. Again, that was introduced in Gen 6, and this game is only until Gen 5. I planned on adding more TMs in the new update, since they'll make great quest rewards, so I guess I'll include one that teaches Dark Pulse.

Yeah I kind of forgot about that...Also I cannot find a Move tutor in the game??

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    The Aura Cave mission is crashing when I meet BLUE in the "Deepest chamber of aura cave"...
    After I defeat the guy with a Level 100 Onix, BLUE just repeats what he said when I came into the room and the game hangs...

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    It would be awesome if you added IV/EV screen, but if you don't want to for whatever reason, it's still a great game!
    It's not that I don't want to, it's that I'm not sure how to do it. The game tends more to adventure and exploring than to competition, so I didn't research how to put something like that into the game. If it'll mean a lot to you (and other players), I'll try and include it into the next major update. No promises, though. Thanks for the comment :)

Thanks man! youre the best. and its cool that youre still updating things. most people abandon the game after its done
    Hey, thanks a lot :) That means a lot to me.

Alex when will u post the new update containing gen 6 pokemon's link
    Sometime next week. I don't have any precise time & date in mind, but I'm sure I'll have it done soon.

Yeah I kind of forgot about that...Also I cannot find a Move tutor in the game??
    Not in the game... I'll add it to the "big update" list xD

The Aura Cave mission is crashing when I meet BLUE in the "Deepest chamber of aura cave"...
    After I defeat the guy with a Level 100 Onix, BLUE just repeats what he said when I came into the room and the game hangs...
    May I ask when you downloaded the game? Because I remember that bug in an older version, and I'm pretty sure I've fixed it. I'll look into it, of course. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Hold on, you've defeated the guy? You're supposed to lose against him... how did you defeat him? It's impossible to damage his Onix, isn't it? The game will continue fine if you lose against him. Just please tell me how you defeated him, I must update him to be completely unbeatable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    May I ask when you downloaded the game? Because I remember that bug in an older version, and I'm pretty sure I've fixed it. I'll look into it, of course. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Hold on, you've defeated the guy? You're supposed to lose against him... how did you defeat him? It's impossible to damage his Onix, isn't it? The game will continue fine if you lose against him. Just please tell me how you defeated him, I must update him to be completely unbeatable.

I downloaded the game on October 14 th...Just after your BIG update post...
    Thanks in advance....The game is awesome xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    hey alex,i would be waiting for next week so please do make it in time
    Don't worry, it'll be done :)

I had a level 75 LAPRAS
    Just 1 Surf move was enough...

I downloaded the game on October 14 th...Just after your BIG update post...
    Thanks in advance....The game is awesome xD
    Well, apparently something went horribly wrong in the scripts between the updates. I'll have to completely change the scripts to add 6th gen anyway, so I'll have to make him unbeatable from scratch. In the meantime, lose against him on purpose and everything'll be fine xD Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Well, apparently something went horribly wrong in the scripts between the updates. I'll have to completely change the scripts to add 6th gen anyway, so I'll have to make him unbeatable from scratch. In the meantime, lose against him on purpose and everything'll be fine xD Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

No issues maan...This is the least I can do for all the trouble you are taking to change the entire script...Anyways good luck with that :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    It's not that I don't want to, it's that I'm not sure how to do it. The game tends more to adventure and exploring than to competition, so I didn't research how to put something like that into the game. If it'll mean a lot to you (and other players), I'll try and include it into the next major update. No promises, though. Thanks for the comment :)

Okay, that makes sense. If you decide to do it, I can link you to a topic that might help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Where is blaziken and blazikenite in the game

Blaziken is on Mt. Coal and I believe you get blazikenite at the place where you get your mega ring...Its near the Colosseum with two trainers battling...
    One of them gives you Blazikenite

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    THANKD
    I AM GONNA START PLAYING THE GAME WHEN GEN 6 IS ADDED THAT IS NEXT WEEK AND GONNA AIM FOR ALL THE FIRE STARTERS CUZ THATS WHAT I DO IN EVERY GAME
    I TRAIN ALL FIRE STARTERS AND DO NOT CATCH ANY OTHER POKEMON AND MY FAVI IS BLAZIKEN
    PLEASE CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME THE LOCATIONS OF EVERY FIRE STARTER PLEASE PLEASE CUZ I ONLY TRAIN FIRE STARTERS PLEASE.........
    ONE MORE QUESTION
    WHERE IS CHARIZARDITE X AND CAN WE HAVE TWO MEGA EVOLVED POKEMON AT THE SAME TIME
    AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE LOCATION OF EVERY FIRE STARTER
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......

Years
  • I'm not sure I have Ask this or not and I dont want to search every thread about my question.

Does somebody know where I can find Exp-Share in this game?
    I'm stuck beating gress gym leader

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    THANKD
    I AM GONNA START PLAYING THE GAME WHEN GEN 6 IS ADDED THAT IS NEXT WEEK AND GONNA AIM FOR ALL THE FIRE STARTERS CUZ THATS WHAT I DO IN EVERY GAME
    I TRAIN ALL FIRE STARTERS AND DO NOT CATCH ANY OTHER POKEMON AND MY FAVI IS BLAZIKEN
    PLEASE CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME THE LOCATIONS OF EVERY FIRE STARTER PLEASE PLEASE CUZ I ONLY TRAIN FIRE STARTERS PLEASE.........
    ONE MORE QUESTION
    WHERE IS CHARIZARDITE X AND CAN WE HAVE TWO MEGA EVOLVED POKEMON AT THE SAME TIME
    AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE LOCATION OF EVERY FIRE STARTER
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......
    Spoiler:

I'm not sure I have Ask this or not and I dont want to search every thread about my question.

Does somebody know where I can find Exp-Share in this game?
    I'm stuck beating gress gym leader

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Dang it, I hope I could find Exp-Share early in the game, does somebody can give me tips how to beat gress gym leader?
    Lots of Fire-Pokemon can be found before Jimi's gym. Most notably you can find wild Charmander's in the field that you reach when you go through Mt. Priest. The gym is very easy with a Fire/Flying type. Good luck :)

Thanks alex
    About blazikenite where it is?
    Spoiler:

Any clues to the whereabouts of the Dragon Tamer???
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2016
    Spoiler:

Thanks man

And I completed the Rhoads S.I. quest, defeated Mewtwo, but still can't enter the great pyramid??

Back