• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    wow this looks amazing since i last time saw it(haven't been on)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Glad you like it guys. By the way, Munlax will be in the hack. Not alot of new Pokemon will be in, I think I'll show screens of all the ones that will. I'll do that after I release the beta.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, it is alot of work. I keep thinking of new ideas, but I'm trying not to overdo it. The main hard part though, I would have to say is the scripting. I got that down though. I will never post anything that I'm not sure can be done, so no worries about that. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wait ... you can only battle Lucario?

Awwww :(

It's good to hear that you're working on the scripting more, so keep it up.

Bummer about the hack theft, I hope it got sorted out.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    You'll battle him first. Then later on in the story you'll meet the dude that battled you with him again (an important character) and he'll give you Lucario.
    I'm not going to reveal who that is, but he is in the anime series.

Years
    Well Treecko i think you should keep the rest of the storyline secret as it ruins the fun of playing the game, and in turn, wont turn out to be very enjoyable,

Good luck on completing it,

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well, I've been posting alot lately. I'm not sure if these screens were up or not, but they're not up now so here you go. And Ravemaster, I'm not revealing the major things, just a little bit of stuff. I gotta keep you guys entertained right. Sorry to say it, but there will be no more screens until the big beta release *coughinaweekcough*. Until then, I present to you, screenies. These are okay compared to what I haven't showed you.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Years
    "Okay to what i havent shown you"
    "I'm not revealing major things.."

Holy cow, if thats only minor to what your not showing,... wow..

And with the "not revealing major things.. is even more WOW... lol

Btw off topic, but treecko your offline on msn again, lol..

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Yeah, this is a very cool hack Treecko. I love all the screenies. Keep at it man!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Good luck, Treecko. I'll patiently wait till you release a new beta. I definitely want to play this game!
    I hope to find something awesome!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Moon/Sun is dead

I hate to bring bad news, but my computer crashed or something. (To put it short, I don't have a computer anymore) This means that Moon/Sun is now over. I've put alot of effort in creating these hacks, and those that helped out as well. To everyone that supported and helped out with them, I would like to thank you. Even though Moon/Sun is gone now, as soon I get another computer, they will continue. I have no idea how long that would take. Thanks again to everyone that helped out and wanted to see these hacks in action. I know it sucks to here this happened a couple of days before the beta was released, I'm mad that it happened. So until I get another computer, I bid you all farewell.:'(

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Sorry to hear that about your Hack, and your computer.

Since this Hack is canceled for now, I'm going to close this thread.
    Feel free to PM me or Jeremy to re-open this thread for, within a 1-year periode, when you are ready to continue on it.

So, until further notice,

~closed~

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    This thread is now re-opened, by request of the Hack maker.

Good luck with your Hack.

~re-opened~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Glad this thread was reopened!
    Everything OK Treecko?
    I hope all of this just makes your hack stronger. My best wishes for you man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back