• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    You added Hoenn cuz of Team Aqua and Magma, and the main villains of Kanto and Johto would be Team Rocket. So, are Team Rocket members gonna be back on Kanto/Johto again? Or is Kanto/Johto just places we explore?

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    New Heroes

I'm back. I haven't done much the past 2 days because of the computer again, but I still wanted to show you something. So here is the heroes, I don't like the heroine's overworld much. I'll probably change it again, just can't figure out the best to use. Maybe I'll make completely new sprites, or someone else that's good at it. Anyway, here they are:

What do you think about them, should they get changed?
    Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    The new region!

Thanks for the Faulkner, pikachu, it looks great!

I wanted to show you a couple of places you see before you go to the Whirl Islands.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Pokemon Moon/Sun
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    I'm back. I haven't done much the past 2 days because of the computer again, but I still wanted to show you something. So here is the heroes, I don't like the heroine's overworld much. I'll probably change it again, just can't figure out the best to use. Maybe I'll make completely new sprites, or someone else that's good at it. Anyway, here they are:

What do you think about them, should they get changed?

The boy sprite is cool and fairly unique however the girl looks more generic..so I suggest something a little more like the previous heroines..maybe with something unique like a neckerchief...just a suggestion.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I dunno if you're aware, but when I saved at Moon Town(close to the officer who was blabbering about the Boulder Badge) my game went nuts. When I re-loaded the game, I was controlling the same hero sprite, only with blond hair! And I could see myself where I last saved. When I pressed START, my hair reverted to blue, yet my "other" self still stood. When I tried to talk to anyone, my whole game froze. What on earth happened?

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    treecko if u need anything more sprites post or pm me like always! glad to help

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    The maps look really good. This going to turn out great!!!!!!!!!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    It seems that alot was restored to a earlier date, so I have to update the first post again. Look out for the new screens later.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    This Is Not Cool!

Well, it seems some moron from here posted my hack and images of it in some other forum. I'll try to get that link again. But until then, whoever you are, I tell you this. "DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN!" I'm confused why you chose mines out of all the hacks here. Don't steal anyone else's idea either. I know it's someone here because I released a beta for everyone to see the maps only here. Once again, that isn't funny and stealing is very serious. I'm not asking you nicely, I'm telling you!

Sorry for the language everyone but that really isn't cool. On another note, this hack will continue despite this problem. Updates will be posted soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    That's horrible! I'm tired of all these theft reports... ChaosBlack was SOLD online, several others have been stolen and edited, and now some jerk took Pokémon Moon & Sun? Aaargh...
    Well, good luck with Moon/Sun and I hope you find the theif.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Unfortunately, this is real life, and in real life the "bad guys seem to win":(

Just calm down, Treecko. All of us know you're a great hacker, and Moon/Sun's birth was on this community. If anyone from that forum belongs to this community, please make sure to let the other forum know of the thievery! (well, perhaps Treecko already took care of it, don't know)

Good luck, and let's hope it doesn't happen again!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, I did calm down alot and I decided to let that go. But good news, I'm stopping at this point to do the scripting now. So as soon as I finish with that, I'll release a little demo for you to play. You'll be able to travel around the (anime) Whirl Islands and save Lugia from Team Rocket. You can also battle someone that has Lucario. It's not much, but here is a screen:
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Years
    Very nice hack Treecko, one question, will there also be apearances of munchlax? If so you should make it like the egg you recieve from an NPC like the other games where you recieve an egg of togepi and wynaut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back