• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    the more and more i look at this hack the more excited i get :) i cant wait for it :)

( btw treecko please add me on msn: [email protected] or on aim "tha mad doctor" )

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    ShadowKP1-That's because I didn't give them a script yet. This is just to show you a little bit of the new storyline and maps. I didn't give most of the people anything to say yet.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I love your reamake of the berry trees!

I hope this hack is succesful

Last edited by a moderator:

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    its very good i like it
    but it does freeze a lot, i have to keep starting over

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • I'm gonna download the beta as soon as i can find a clean rom.
    Ow btw if you do put me in the game, just use whatever pokemon you want...

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I've been working on Moon/Sun all last night. I'm going to post more screens of the new areas of the new region on Sunday. The first post will be updated on Sunday as well. I also decided to not post the Frontier Brain's Pokemon. You'll see why. The Frontier Brains and Elite Four are still going to be posted though. Because of this, anyone who wants to be a trainer in the hack, PM me instead of posting the Pokemon you want.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    This hack is sweet man. I love some of your tiles (like the bridge), and the fact that you managed to bypass that routine beginning and instead have us trek for a while to get our starter.

And by the way, why did you choose Nidoran to be them, in my opinion its a pretty pathetic pokemon.

Moreover, when fishing in the water near the southern town, all you catch a ?'s on level 1.

Keep it up.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    This hack is sweet man. I love some of your tiles (like the bridge), and the fact that you managed to bypass that routine beginning and instead have us trek for a while to get our starter.

And by the way, why did you choose Nidoran to be them, in my opinion its a pretty pathetic pokemon.

Moreover, when fishing in the water near the southern town, all you catch a ?'s on level 1.

Keep it up.

I chose the Nidoran because they are a good example of opposites, and they have 3 stages. Since I'm doing two hacks, you can choose the male for Moon and female for Sun. I'm also changing their attacks. And as for the fishing thing, the beta is mostly to show you the maps and new storyline.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow great hack
    ^^
    if you need any help whit mapping & palette editing pm me ^^

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    If anyone that wants to help that can sprite, can you PM me. I'm can really use a sprite of a fat Pidgey, (from the Whirlpool Islands) and a revamp of the Pidgeot from the gold version.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Hey great new screenshots can't wait for the rest of them this going to be one of the best games in the world

gag15

POkemon Master
    Years
  • Great Job

great job i like the maps im tring to hack a rom of sapphire but having many peoblems.well ill like to be in the game to if u dont mind
    Name:Greg
    Pokemon:Charizard LVL 69
    Blastotise LVL 65
    Venusaur LVL 64
    Snorlax LVL 66
    Ninjask LVL 63
    And the 3RD ELVOTION oF RALTS lvl 65
    sorry but it wouldnt let me post the sprite

jeremy992

legendary pokemon catcher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    hey treecko lv100 i added my pokemon and stuff so am i getting added or what

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    i do revamps if you want tell me an old pkmn game and ill make it like advanced pkmn

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey everyone. Sorry about not posting and updating. Computer troubles again. But I'll do it today.

To everyone who wants to be in the hack, can you please post what Pokemon you want and the trainer's sprite that you want with it's overworlds. If you can't post the sprite, comment on other threads, it's alot of great stuff to see. I think you need to post 15 times in order to use an URL.

pikachu-Can you do a revamp to the Pidgeot in Pokemon Gold Version? It is suppose to look like it's fat.

And last, I'll post a couple of screens of the new region later.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back