• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Umm, ill be an Elete 4 member.
    I would be a Grass, fighting and Ground mix.
    Dugtrio: L 48
    Earthquacke
    Slash
    Tri attack
    Magnatude

Breloom: L 47
    Mach Punch
    Shy Uppercut
    Stun Spore
    Headbutt

Vibraver: L 50
    Dragon breath
    Earthquake
    FlameTrower
    Cranch

Breloom: L 54
    Spore
    Dyamic Punch
    Mind reader
    Mach punch

Flygon: L 53
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw
    Flamethrower
    Hyper beam

The sprites...well...im not a good sprite artist, id probably be somone dressed in a Breloom costure (Meh, Breloom sprites).

Two Finger

Yeah
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Me?

Can I be in the game?
    I cant make pokemon styled sprites but I can sprite with a reference.
    My Pokemon Is Called TF Ver 1
    Example:

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    here is pidgeot revamp!(message too short)
    _pikachu_, we have a 25-character limit for posts.
    Bypassing it with "message too short", repeating characters or the likes is against the rules, and not allowed!
    Please keep that in mind, and make your posts consist of at least 25 characters in the future.

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    sorry scizz i forgot. also trecko lv.100 can i be a reoccuring character (like gary or team rocket...etc) my sprite name and pokemon will be provided.;

i attached trainer sprite.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    sorry scizz i forgot. also trecko lv.100 can i be a reoccuring character (like gary or team rocket...etc) my sprite name and pokemon will be provided.;

i attached trainer sprite.

Thanks for the Pidgeot sprite, and I'm sure I can do that.

About the updating and stuff, I'm having alot of issues with my computer so it'll probably take a while to post more screens. Sorry.:(

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    hey can i also be any random character in the game??
    once i get the answer i'll post my pokemon and trainer sprite

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    I'm still in as an elite 4, right?

Pokemon Moon/Sun

My team:

Pikachu
    Squirlte
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Pidgey
    Gastly

Or any of their evolutions.

Before Battle Text: My team of balanced pokemon can't be defeated!
    Win Text: Oh yeah! I rock!
    Lose Text: You did a good job. Looks like you have a pretty balanced team.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Good News

Vipershark-Of course.

pikachu-I really need help in spriting. I'll PM you.

I have finally got the computer to work a little bit better. Not much to show you but, the storyline keeps getting better. Instead of challenging the Frontier Brains first, you will be able to compete in the Whirlpool Islands Competition before challenging them. Unlike the show, you can use different types, you will see why. Anyway, I'm not going to reveal all, so for now, here is the town north of where you will get your Nidoran.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Last edited:

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    I can do some spriting if you need it. PM me if you need help.

I suggest switching brendanwith max. Max looks stupid. (He's a filler character on the show anyway.)

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    I have finally got the computer to work a little bit better. Not much to show you but, the storyline keeps getting better. Instead of challenging the Frontier Brains first, you will be able to compete in the Whirlpool Islands Competition before challenging them. Unlike the show, you can use different types, you will see why. Anyway, I'm not going to reveal all, so for now, here is the town north of where you will get your Nidoran.
    Pokemon Moon/Sun

Interseting. Your hacking skills impress me very well and should impress more expert hackers. Like this recent map, not much to it but hey it's cool.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I can do some spriting if you need it. PM me if you need help.

I suggest switching brendanwith max. Max looks stupid. (He's a filler character on the show anyway.)

Exactly, Max isn't really doing anything in the show, so I'm going to make him actually part of something. The sprite of Max that I have is just the schoolboy from R/S/E because I can't Sprite.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I wouldn't mind being added into the game as a somewhat recurring trainer(though a one time battle would be fine too)And I like the town pic you posted , never seen a purple building before :P

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    the whirlpool competition first idea is a magnificent one really. that way, you can train your pokemon to get higher in level through the competition, and once you beat it, you can start doing the frontier battling (as if they were gyms). it would be a great twist to the game. what i was thinking is that you could use the battle tower for the whirlpool competition as if the floors were the different rounds. this way, you wouldn't have to make various people approach you and also, wouldn't have to have some difficulty in the presentation of the different battle fields.

also, the pidgeot that's posted looks normal. did you want a pidgey? i thought it was a fat pidgey from the anime series. if you still want a fat pidgey, i'll see what i can do when i have free time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Uhh Treeko (and Vipershark [kinda]) - You shouldn't but Vipershark's team into the E4 like that - it has too much variety. It should all be focused on one single type (with dual types as well), or otherwise, it'd be too hard. Moreover, it is way different from the norm.

So I suggest that you work this out with Vipershark.

Keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back