• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Moonshine

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • Welcome to the ex-oneman team, colcolstyles. Our new Bug Zapper Machine.

I like to think that I pay close attention to details. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Sooooooooooooo......got any work for me? I need something to do while I procrastinate my studying :) If you want, you can just give me the latest patch and I'll write up a formal report later while you continue to work on it. Luckily, beta testing isn't something that requires only one person to be working on a project at a single time.
    Uh...no work yet. 8D I'm still fixing scripts. Once the thing's done, I'll show it to you. 8D

..was forced to post this by NC..
    No you wasn't! I just told you to look at the thread, no need to post! I mean I didn't post on Rebirth

Ninja Catipie can controlz you withz is mind 0.o
    Wow thats a very detailed bug report colcolstyles
    Hopefully you can find all the bugs and kill them.
    Yeah, what he said. Squash 'em flat, colcy. You find and you fix at the same time

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Welcome to the ex-oneman team, colcolstyles. Our new Bug Zapper Machine.

Uh...no work yet. 8D I'm still fixing scripts. Once the thing's done, I'll show it to you. 8D

No you wasn't! I just told you to look at the thread, no need to post! I mean I didn't post on Rebirth

Yeah, what he said. Squash 'em flat, colcy. You find and you fix at the same time

Will I be fixing things as well or just finding them? I can fix them if you want but I'll probably have to consult you first on some things.

"Colcy"? It's... interesting. How 'bout just "styles"? It rolls off the tongue nicely (and the keyboard!).

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'll call you CS (Lol, CounterStrike). Or maybe CSS.

No, it was just a joke about fixing them. Just report 'em to me and I'll do it. It means I can keep working on the hack as I go, too. xD If it's gamebreaking, just get around it. :P

Anyway, I did a bit of work and put a whole lot of screens up. :\

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I'll call you CS (Lol, CounterStrike). Or maybe CSS.

No, it was just a joke about fixing them. Just report 'em to me and I'll do it. It means I can keep working on the hack as I go, too. xD If it's gamebreaking, just get around it. :P

Anyway, I did a bit of work and put a whole lot of screens up. :\
    Let's just stick with "styles" ;)

Well if you ever need me to do anything, don't hesitate to tell me.
    Keep me posted :)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Long time no see, Ninja Caterpie! It's me, boychanh_lanhchanh!
    Wanna make some more banners? I can help you!
    Good luck with your hack! :):):)
    Longtime no see, boychan! How're been?
    Well, I don't need any right now, but...maybe in the future. :D

I'll be a beta tester if u still need one :/
    Sorry, I've got all the one(s) I need.

And, if you all haven't noticed yet, I've had Thrace move this to the Hacks Showcase, becoming one...of the few...hacks in here without...a beta. >.< Why didn't you post, Thrace?

:D In come the posts.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Ooh, congrats on gettng into the Showcase! :)
    Are you sure you don't want to send me anything? I'm getting really bored over here so I can check for any bugs while you keep working.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Well, if u say so...
    Still, if you wanna help, just tell me, OK?
    Seeing as Nintendo have Trademarked MoonStone (Grr) I won't need anything new for a while. But I'll be sure to call on you for banners!

Ooh, congrats on gettng into the Showcase! :)
    Are you sure you don't want to send me anything? I'm getting really bored over here so I can check for any bugs while you keep working.
    Sent you NEW ones sir.

Congrats on getting showcase, Ninja Caterpie!
    Moonshine looks great so far!
    Thanks Trace Pyro. :\

Okay, just some stuff about beta 2.
    It's going to have 5 of the 8 Gyms in Rolok, all in order.

And the HM list is as follows for the Gyms.
    Gym 1: Flash
    Gym 2: Fly
    Gym 3: Cut
    Gym 4: Surf
    Gym 5: Strength
    Gym 6: Rock Smash
    Gym 7: Waterfall

Oh, and I have something really GRAND planned out for the Championship League consisting of four parts. :D

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Excellent looking great NC..
    Good work adding the tiles, the next beta will be great
    You should really update the first page still says no downloads

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Ooh, cool. You got it moved to the showcase, which I think uoi deserved. Looking great, I can't wait to play it pal. Luck~

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Haha, whoops. I meant "you". No probs man, looks like you've worked hard on it. And I know you have had to restart before.
    :P And that restart thing is all hushed up now. Shhhh!

To make this post not off-topic, I'm going to post some screenshots of Deisa City's new tiles:

pokemonmoonshine01gd3.png

I've got good new door animations too, thanks to some useless palettes and the copy/paste shortcuts.

pokemonmoonshine04pa2.png

See? It's got the right palettes!

Nuu, be quiet. I don't care if they're just some other dude's palettes >:|

Oh, I also stole some more of Emerald's tiles. Beautiful path tiles, this time. :D
    pokemonmoonshine01zy1.png

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Congrats, Ninja Caterpie!
    48-moonshine.png

Good, no?
    Where's the Eevee? Where are Umbreon and Espeon?! What the heck is that Steelix doing there?

Uh...it's....great? :D Thanks, TS.

Okie dokes, people.

I have some more screenshots. This is in an area west of Averus, only reachable after aquiring Surf. :D This is where the text-edited Mega Punch/Mega Kick tutors are.

pokemonmoonshine01zs6.png
    pokemonmoonshine02ct9.png
    pokemonmoonshine03kj4.png

pokemonmoonshine04nx7.png
    pokemonmoonshine05ew6.png
    pokemonmoonshine06pa5.png

As well as an archaeological dig!
    pokemonmoonshine07gc6.png
    pokemonmoonshine08jw1.png

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • The Caterpie's supposed to be you beating a Steelix (like in your sig before...)
    btw There's a Move Tutor Editor in the Toolbox so you might change the Mega Punch and Mega Kick

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • The Caterpie's supposed to be you beating a Steelix (like in your sig before...)
    btw There's a Move Tutor Editor in the Toolbox so you might change the Mega Punch and Mega Kick

:\ But who doesn't like a Chuck Norris reference? :O

btw It doesn't change the Pokemon that learn it, so if I'll have to go through the hex manually, something I'm too busy for. Or it's just boring. >.<

Back