• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

It's more simple, I like it better too.
Pic_2-2.png

Please tell me what you think...​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I liked the last title screen better. :\
But it's still good though. :D
Good Luck~

Years
I didn't like the first one, the second is way better.
You had to many things in the first one, it was all cramped together.
So that's one I like the second one better.

Atomic Reactor

I agree, when i posted the first one i realized things were packed together and it was kinda random.
The new one is easier on the eyes and represents the game better.

^_^

Atomic Reactor

So try to refrain from doing so -_-

Ty rod

Dominator
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
OMG this is soo cool i am your biggest fan Atomic_Reactor you are soo cool i wish i could be like you

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
I really like this,

The story is sollid, seems very adventureous, and also very good. I aslo like how it starts, its different, and it kind of takes the player into the game, instead of introducing, if you know what I mean.

The maps seem good, not to empty, not to full. Some building tiles seem a bit low-quality, but then again. Many custom tiles are bad, so compared to most tiles, they're pretty good. I think acceptable, would be a correct word of approval.

I also like the light shining affect, it gives this game its own special touoch. Though I fear it may get in the player way after a while. If your playing the game for a long time, llike most people do when they play Pokémon games, the light may get annoying. But then again, I don't know; it may just become normal to see that after playing it over and over again, and will become unoticable to the average, and recurring player.

I like the title screen by the way. But I feel as though it's missing something... But I can;'t put my finger on it.

Overall, I'd give this an 8/10. Story seems great, custom tiles are acceptable, and it seems very fun to play. Great job, really great. I will be keeping track of this, and watching the thread as well.

Wish you the best of luck Atomic, and as well as your team,
Captain Arcane

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well. have to say in the first one you made ho oh just looked out of place to me but it looks alot better with the second title screen great job.

Atomic Reactor

With school and such, I've jsut been really busy.
I've also not been in the mood to work on it at all.
But I'm getting really close to 3 important updates.
They need to be in order...
I have like 1 or 2 things to do for each thing before i can update.
So please just sit tight, and you will get your just desserts.

:P
Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back