• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
The ditto turned pidgey landed in Kinye Town. "This must be the place." He had landed in front of a building that was advertised as a shop, curious, he entered. "Opps, forgot something...." He concentrated for a moment, morphing back into his normal form. Upon entering, he was greeted by the shopkeepers, a volbeat and illumise. "Hello there! I haven't seen you in town before, where are you from?" The illumise asked cheerfully. "Doesn't really matter. I've been sent here to join a rescue team, where can I find team silver?" The ditto questioned. The duo swiftly gave dirrections to the ditto, once this was done, he nodded and turned to leave. "Wait!" One of the pokemon called. "What's your name?" The ditto stoped and turned. "Call me Jinx." "Jinx.....okay, be sure to come back if you need anything!" "Whatever." And Jinx walked off into the village.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Alex had overheard the Ditto question about Team Silver's location. Alex was relieved that he would find where Team Silver was since he had lost notice that had the location of the team. "Well time to join another team." He muttered quietly to himself and strted to follow the Ditto to find Team Silver with quite a distance between the 2. Alex getting nervous about a joining the team since he has been rejected by most teams in the past took his eyes of the Ditto to tighten his scarf.

When he tried to look for the Ditto again he saw it turning the corner with about 100m distance between them. "I can't miss this shot!" He shouted in panic as he sprinted like there was no tommorow to the Ditto and shouted "Hey wait UP!!" at the top of his voice causing a few pokemon to look at him as he was about to reach the Ditto he forgot all about stopping and was heading for a collision course with the Ditto. "WATCH OUT! AHHH!!"

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
As Jinx walked towards his destination, he couldn't shake the felling that he was being watched. Sure, some of the towns-folk were curious about the stranger, but it felt a greater tug, almost....as if he was being followed. Pushing it off to nerves, jinx continued to walk on. Suddenly he heard some kind of a disturbance behind him, several alarmed shouts and yelling. Jinx turned, but only in time to see a Oshawottrushing straight towards him! "WATCH OUT! AHHH!!" And the Oshawottwas resting on top of him. Morphing into a puddle like form and moving away, Jinx was the first to recover. "Watch where your going next time!" And the annoyed ditto turned as if to begin walking away.....

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
OCC: I'm an Oshawott.

Alex quickly got up hoping that the Ditto wasn't too ticked off "Wait I'm sorry, it's just that I overheard you talking about Team Silver's location." Alex apoligised with a embarrassed face, "I'm also joining team silver."

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Legendary Pokemon
A loud voice said something. It was Arceus. 'We need guardians for the teams and their leaders. Let's see.....We'll start with Team Silver. Who wants to go?' asked he. 'I can go.'
said Palkia. 'No. We need you to stop Regigigas. Any other Pokemon?' said Arceus. 'Then i will go.' said Lugia. 'Are you sure?' asked Articuno, his best friend. 'Yes. I am sure.' said Lugia, and flew to the Realm of the Pokemon.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
OCC: Sorry, I misread >_< fixed

Jinx stoped for a moment, turning around. "Fair enough, but normally people don't like to be stalked or ran into." The Jinx glares at the oshawott for a moment and sighs. "Well, call me Jinx, guess we're team-mates then. Just follow along....no need to sneak around."

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Alex was relieved that there wasn't going to be dispute, "Sorry, names Alex. I lost my form for the location of Team Silver and I overheard you asking about the location of Team Silver. An sure why not let's be team mates!" He happily shouted the he quietly shrunk down thinking he made a fool of himself.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Jinx only nods after hearing Alex, and rolls his eyes when he shouts. "....I heard there would be a third member, not counting our leader. Have you seen him....or her....yet?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Lily was still sleeping. 'Where....am i?' asked Lily. 'You are dreaming.' said a voice.
'Who...are you?' said Lily. 'I am Cresselia. I have a message from Arceus.' 'Arceus? The Arceus?' 'Yes. He has a message for you. Long ago, Teams got Legendary Guardians to protect them. One for the leader and one for the team. You are a leader, right?' 'Yes...that's right...' 'Well, you will recieve a Guardian. I don't know who it will be, but team Silver already has a Guardian, Lugia.'

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
An odd-colored Vulpix watched the two pokemon crash into each other, and would have laughed out loud and made fun of them if she still her rash, obnoxious self. A Ditto that is oblivious to his surroundings, and a klutzy Oshawott joining a rescue team? Of course, she's being hypocritical. Hotaru Homura is, after all, a Fire-type that is afraid of fire.

Brushing that thought off, she watched the two, thinking that they would grow as a team and cover for each other's flaws. She trailed off and walked around town -avoiding fire-types if she can- and found herself laying down under the shade of the tree near Team Diamond's base. She may have only joined the team for a few rescues, but still isn't used to the outgoing Team leader. She stayed there, watching the other Pokemon around town, and hoped that this time her team won't encounter too much trouble.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
Alex didn't meet any other Team silver members but had also been informed there was a third one as well. "No I don't know who it could be but I know there was a 3rd member maybe we'll meet him or her on the way or when we get there." Alex replied to Jinx.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Morgan trots into Kinye Town, keeping her gaze fixed on her destination: the Store. She had always wondered about that name. It was simple, and to the point, but it just lacked anything interesting about it. She heads inside, flashing a grin at the twins. "Hey there, bug twins! I'm here for some supplies!"

Volbeat and Illumise exchange glances, then grin at the young Fire-type. "Sure! What do you need this time, Morgan?"

She sighs, looking at the shelves. "Same as last time. Cheapest food you have. Still no rubies for sale?"

Minutes later, Morgan heads out with a bag full of food, notably lacking any gems. "Never have any gems. How he can eat gems is beyond me, but oh well..." She trots back to base, grumbling about doing all the pack work again. "I'm a work horse, not a pack mule..."

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Lily woke up. Her necklace glowed brightly, something weird was going on. Of course Lily didn't know what was going on, but the Legendary Pokemon certainly did. 'That was a
weird.....dream? I don't know if it even was a dream. And why is my necklace glowing?' said Lily while she ate a Apple. 'Let's see how the weather is.' said Lily and walked a bit just out of the base. The sun shone on her light purple fur. Lily walked around for a while, when she saw that the Gracidea flower field was in bloom. She picked one, and put it in her 'hair'. Lily decided to pick some more flowers for her room. That's what she did, until she felt something moving. A little Pokemon. It was white and green, and very cute. 'Um...who are you?' asked Lily. 'I am Shaymin. Arceus sent me. I'm your Legendary Guardian!' said Shaymin, while she was happily jumping around. 'I'll protect you. And give you a magical gift!' she said. 'What kind of gift?' asked Lily. 'I'll give it to you!' said Shaymin. A faint green glow appeared around Lily. After a while, she discovered her new abilities. She could make grass and flowers grow everywhere, and bring dead plants back to life. It felt weird. 'I can also tell you almost everything about the Legendary Realm. But don't show me to anyone who isn't a leader....please! It's not allowed! Or i'll have to return!' said Shaymin. 'That's okay.' said Lily. 'But why did my necklace glow? Do you know why?' asked Lily. 'It's because i traveled to your world.' said the little Shaymin. Lily felt a bit tired and took a quick nap in the sunlight. It felt good. Lily purred a bit. After a while, she woke up and walked to the base. Shaymin played some more in the Flower Fields. Lily then saw a Vulpix, under a tree near the base. She knew who it was. It was Hotaru Homura, the Vulpix who was afraid of fire. She sat down, next to Hotaru, and asked: 'Would you like to go on a mission with me? Bronzor needs rescuing. He's deep in the Moonlight Caverns.'

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hotaru the Vulpix yawned as she stared blankly ahead, the lazy day just making her want to doze off, but the leader seems to have found another mission.

She doesn't mind, and so she gave her a little nod. Though, what about the rest of the team? So, she asked Lily. 'Others?'

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
'No, i'm sure we'll be fine together. I'll take some extra supplies then.' said Lily. 'And maybe we'll find some Moonlight Dust. We need that to repair our part of the Seal.' said Lily as she filled her bag with supplies. 'And at the end of the day, you'll find a little surprise next to your bed.' Lily had already eaten her own Gummi, and it was very tasty. 'I'm sure nothing will happen. I'm going, okay? See me at the entrance of the caverns!' said Lily as she ran off. But....where she walked, flowers stated growing.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
The Vulpix watched the eager Delcatty scamper off towards the cave. Really, she should have waited for her. After all, she's not that familiar with the geography of the surrounding region, but in their leader's defense it's not like she told her that anyway.

And so, she retrieved a map from the town store, picked up a few gravelstones, and told a nearby Pokemon to tell the other team members that they went out for a while.

Sighing one last time, she followed the map to where they would rescue a Bronzor, all the while not noticing the buds growing by the path.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
'Hotaru! Hotaru! Over here!' said Lily. 'Help!' she said. The Moonlight Caverns were peaceful once, but more and more Pokemon kept escaping. 'Help me!' said Lily once again. She was trapped. Five Sableye and five Sneasel, with one Weavile had trapped her in the caves. With some help from Fire-type Pokemon, they had encased her in stone and put her next to the other unlucky Pokemon.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
'Great.' Uena sighed. She just stepped into the clearing near the cave entrance when she noticed something's not right. It seems like Lily is in a bind. It was obvious that she would have trouble. If Team Diamond's leader was overpowered, what more can she do?

Well, so far, she hasn't been noticed... yet, that is if there were other pokemon here. That would change though if Lily would keep on shouting. 'Are the hostiles there? Don't speak. Can you do Morse?' she told her leader telepathically. It was one of the times that she wished the others could also speak directly into each other's minds, she could learn to listen, but she was told she wasn't ready.

'One would think that a Moon Stone would enhance a Pokemon's Psychic Prowess.'

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
'Please..Please help me! I'm trapped!' said the statue-like thing. 'Just break this 'statue', okay? I can't move!' said Lily. 'I have a question for you. How...How did you get your psychic powers?' Vines started growing on the 'statue'.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Uena couldn't understand what the leader was trying to say. 'How did you... Nevermind, just brace yourself and I'll set you free.'

She would use Extrasensory, thinking that there are no Pokemon around that could detect her power. 'Well, here is to hoping.'

Back