• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
  • Jinx continued to stare at his team's guardian for a while. At last he broke off his gaze and said "Well...this has been a long and interesting day....good to meet you and all, but if it's all the same, I'm going to get some rest." Upon saying this Jinx yawned. He stared at Alex for a moment before walking into his team's base. Jinx glanced around, in his mind he though it wasn't too bad. It contained a resting place for each team member along with most of the basic facilities needed to live. "Well, I've seen worse....time for some sleep I suppose." and with that Jinx stumbled over to one of the said resting places to take a well earned snooze.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I wonder if she's okay... thought Slythe when he noticed Hotaru seizing up, but decided to go in to help out Lily instead. She had gotten Magmortar asleep, but apparently hit it with a not-so-powerful Flamethrower. Shadow Ball rush! Slythe thought and started non-stop Shadow Balls. However, the Magmortar was woken up and went into a rage, aiming its arm cannon everywhere and shooting out a continuous stream of flame.

"Hotaru! Now's a good time to start moving!" Slythe yelled as the string keeping his hair tied back was burnt off, letting down his hair.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily didn't notice what happened to Slythe's hair. The only thing she saw, was the Magmortar awakening. 'Let's hope for something good...' she said. 'ASSIST!' she said. 'Okay. Let's dance! Teeter Dance!' The Magmortar saw how the Delcatty danced. It was an odd pattern, and the Magmortar walked in every direction, except for the right one.
    'That was good. Assist again!' she said. 'Psycho cut. Awesome.' But the Magmortar wasn't confused any more. The next thing Lily saw, was fire. Lily lay in a corner, unable to do anything.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alex saw Jinx going into the base for sleep, he decided he would check out the base but before doing that he looked at Lugia the guardian of Team Silver one more time before scurrying off to the base. "Wow this place is amazing!" He exclaimed at the sight of the lobby it was clean and orgainzed, Alex instantly darted off to the notice board to see what missions Team Silver were going to take, "There's such a variety!" He said to himself in amazement but before he could observe them throughly his stomach grumbled, "Oh I haven't got anything to eat since breakfast today." He suddenly recalled and tried to look for a kitchen, "I wonder where all the food is kept?" he curiously asked himself as he started to wonder off.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Lucacia Shikone

Luca was heading towards the base, when she heard some ruccess inside a cave. "I have no idea what that is, but it does NOT sound good!" The Riolu sprinted into the cave, as fast as her legs could carry her.

When Luca got deeper, she saw a Delcatty, a Kirlia, and a Vulpix that seemed to be fighting a Magmortar. The Delcatty was attacked, and the Vulpix seemed scared. Luca growled, then jumped out and landed right in front of the ones standing. She turned to the Vulpix and Kirlia and said "Just stay calm. I can take care of this!"

Luca then started the battle. Magmortar shot a Flamethrower, but Luca made an Aura Sphere and flew away, dodging it. Then, she threw the sphere RIGHT INTO HIS STOMUCH, then landed swiftly on the ground. Finally, a bone formed in her hands. Luca slamed a Bone Club into the Magmortar, and he fainted.

Lucacia landed on the ground (in an epic pose, hee hee!), then turned to the two standers and smiled. "Sorry that was so sudden. When I see something bad happening, I just have to pitch in! My name is Lucacia Shikone, but most know me by Luca."

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily ate two berries, a Rawst berry and a Oran berry to recover. 'Thanks for helping.' she said. 'Slythe! Hotaru! Let's get the Bronzor out of this horrible place!' said Lily. 'Because, well, don't forget why we are here!'

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Slythe had also become confused when Lily used Teeter Dance, but was able to snap out of it immediately. He saw Lily use Psycho Cut, but then she was knocked down. Slythe was about to use Psychic, which he almost never used since his Psychic would hit everyone close to him, when a Riolu appeared and said, "Just stay calm. I can take care of this." And she did. Her name was Lucacia, or Luca for short.
    "Thanks," Slythe said, then he went to follow Lily, who was back on her feet, deeper into the cave where their client was waiting. As he tied his hair back with the remaining string, he thought, I hope those Pokemon that trapped Lily aren't going to show up.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

After walking for a while, Lily heard something. It sounded like some bronze speaking. 'Follow me! I can hear him!' she said. A minute later, she already had arrived there. 'Who..who are you?' said the Bronzor. 'I'm Lily, we're here to save you!' said Lily. 'What happened?' she asked. 'I..I wanted to see how long this cave was...but i walked past the Magmortar. He was sle..sleeping. But then, i reached a dead end. And the Magmortar was awake, so i couldn't get past him. Thanks for saving me! I..i want to give you something. said the Bronzor. 'Moonlight Dust. That's what i hoped to find here.' said she. Lily walked back to the base with Hotaru and Slythe, but again flowers grew where she walked, and then, in the base, said: Hotaru, Slythe, i have put two gummies next to your beds. Enjoy them!' Then, Lily locked herself away in her room to repair Team Diamond's part of the Seal with the Moonlight Dust. When she was done, she put it back on the wall.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I love gummies! Slythe thought to himself immediately when Lily mentioned the two gummies next to his bed. Although he did like gummies, he didn't eat them much. Instead, he stored them and gave them away to other Pokemon. Usually, he would drop by the store's storage and drop off the gummies there. Naturally, Volbeat and Illumise would think he was stealing again, but he was always able to pull off the look of a thief while dropping the gummies. Today was no different, and he was able to donate the gummies to the store.

At night, he mulled over the day. He had finally joined a rescue team and could leave his annoying sisters. He looked at his badge and smiled. What will happen now? he thought and fell asleep.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Hotaru slipped away from her teammates unnoticed. She couldn't understand it. It was too easy. That Magmortar was taken down and they didn't meet any other hostiles besides it. There is that sinking feeling that something isn't right, and so, after making sure that the others are asleep and wouldn't wake up soon, she found herself back at the entrance of the cave. Of course, she passed by town for a short while to take a few things in case of an emergency.

She stared into the depths of the cave, her thoughts thinking out various scenarios on hows, whats and whys. It could be just a very, very lucky encounter, but she doubted that; a test of strength by their leader? Plausible, the Bronzor and Magmortar could be in on it, looking for the ingredient for the leader; sabotage? Yes, very plausible. There are some very devious Pokemon out there, and it didn't help that there is a Magmortar, the very definition of evil (according to her), they could have set it up to slip in an agent into their midst, all the more made her wary of the two Pokemon that just suddenly popped up at the appropriate time. They could even have substituted the seal ingredient to weaken the seal.

So lost in her thoughts, she never noticed the Pokemon from earlier sneaking up on her.

And with a Fire Spin, she is trapped in a circle of flames with the Magmortar from earlier, leering down at her.

~@~@~@~

Hikari is ecstatic. After more than 7 months, she can finally be reunited with her Onee-chan. She just arrived at Kinye Town, where she immediately set to work on finding her sister. A kind old, Hoothoot pointed out that she did see her sister, going to Moonlight Caverns, which she instantly rushed to get to.

After returning to the hut to ask for directions (and rejecting the suggestion of asking the leader of team Geode to accompany her), she came across a path littered with flower buds and instinctively followed it. The minute the cave entrance came into view, she was greeted by the sight of a large flame ring encircling two Pokemon.

One was her sister.

Without thinking, she flew into the fire with a scream of her sister's name. "Uena!"

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • When Pheon left to go back into town, Groudon was still outside, doing who knows what. Pheon stares at him for a moment, then left.
    As the typhlosion was walking through town, Hoothoot stopped him.
    "Pheonres, Pheonres!" she cried after him. Pheon sighed and turned to meet her.
    "Please, don't call me Pheonres. Pheon is just fine."
    "Oh, but it's disrespectful not to call a team leader by full name," she hooted. "That's besides the point. You know how you're getting a new team member, a togitec? Well, she just ran off to Moonlight Caverns in search of her sister! Alone!" she crowed.
    "What?! Can she fend for herself, at all? How old is she?"
    "Very young. Only a few years younger than you, and not nearly as strong."
    "Thank you, Hoothoot! Here, can you hold onto this for me? It'll be dead weight in a while," Pheon gave her his helmet as he turned around. There was no time to waste in getting to the Togitec. He sprinted on all fours towards the dungeon as fast as he could, at least 15 mph.

It took not but a few minutes to reach the dungeon, but Pheon was out of breath. He stood up straight and took a deep breath before heading in. There was a ring of fire just near the cave, with three pokemon in it, one of them being his team member. He stepped calmly through the tall flames, his own green fire a stark contrast to the red and orange tongues around him.

(I'm rather confused about which pokemon are in the circle of fire. If its the magmortar and your other character, isn't that deep in the cave, not at the entrance?)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Where's Hotaru? Slythe thought as he suddenly woke up. It was still daytime. He was confused as he had thought for sure he had fallen asleep at night. As he recalled the events during the day, he realized that Hotaru hadn't gone back to her home. Then he remembered that at the Moonlight Caverns, they hadn't met any of the Dark types when they rescued Bronzor. Anticipating the worst case scenario, he teleported to the Caverns to see a giant pillar of flame. Surrounding it were the Pokemon who had trapped Lily. Fortunately, he was far away enough for them to not notice him. On the edge of his mind, he noticed that there were four other Pokemon here, all inside the fire spin. He knew that one of them was Hotaru and one of them was Magmortar. Two other Pokemon were in there, a Togetic and a Typhlosion. He recognized the Typhlosion as the green flames easily gave away Pheon.

Just then, a Sneasel noticed Slythe and started to sprint towards him. A few others followed suit. "Not good," he muttered and teleported to a random place immediately. Unfortunately, that random place was inside the flames, right behind Magmortar.

(I think that Magmortar came to the entrance of the cave and trapped Hotaru when she wasn't paying attention. Then Hikari jumped in without a second thought. And the other Pokemon who trapped Lily are there too.)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • ((First bad person post for me!))

Asuma Yami

Asuma watched out the window. "Stupid Magmortar. Never should have let him on his own." A voice then echoed through the room. "Problems, Asuma?" She looked towards a mirror, the same one that let her see into the Darkness Realm. "Yeah, some goody goods took care of the Magmortar I sent." The Absol walked out of the base and towards the cave. "Guess I just have to take care of this myself."

She finally reached the cave. Asuma watched the whole scene. "Hmph. Still a weak pokemon. Besides, I can take care of the goody goods." She leapt up to the top of the cave. Once there, Asuma yelled "Hey, goody goods! Better leave! Let them run like cowards, Magmortar!" The Magmortar was startled for a few seconds, but then stopped the fire. Asuma smirked, then leapt in front of the good pokemon. "But first, let me give you a lesson. Don't get in our way!" she growled. Then, Asuma released a full power Razor Wind.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Hikari launched a sphere of water at the Pokemon gazing evilly at Hotaru, who was gaping at the appearance of her adopted sister who she left at their village when she and her father moved out.

The Magmortar, for his/her part, stepped slightly to the right, prompting the Water Pulse to hit not only him, but also Slythe who suddenly materialized behind it.

In true mocking fashion, the fire Pokemon merely flexed the arm that got hit by the water, showing how little damage was dealt to him, prompting the other Pokemon to attack it, as if saying 'I can take anything you can dish out.'

The Togetic then tried Ancientpower, lifting loose rocks around her and charging towards the Magmortar. The Blast Pokemon grinned, his arm blazed into life and sent a Fire Punch to the Happiness Pokemon, who halted her attack in surprise.

Hotaru watched in horror as the scene unfolded in front of her, the dying flames still capable petrifying her on the spot and watched as her past companions' phantoms exerted themselves to Hikari's form, giving her a double image in her mind's eye, but when she saw the Magmortar charging up for a Fire punch, she snapped.

The temperature around the scorched ring dropped and winds whipped around Hotaru. Before the fist could connect, the Ominous Wind blasted their opponent off its feet with a voice, hoarse from disuse, screaming "D-don't touch h-her!"

'That Magmortar is mine.' She told everyone in the clearing telepathically with the exemption of the Absol, who's Dark-type characteristics prevented the waves from reaching her brain.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Pheon cried out as the razor wind attack knocked him back. He slid backwards, using one arm to slow himself down. "Oh ho ho, you're gonna pay for that," Pheon glared angrily at the Absol, his gaze cold enough to scare even a Lunatone at that moment. "You're gonna pay for hurting anyone here."
    The flames on Pheon's back danced frenziedly, giving off an eerie green light as they licked the air several feet above their usual height. He planted his feet firmly in the charred earth and called out to the Absol.
    "This," the flames on Pheon's back started to swirl furiously, "Is what happens when you mess with a rescue team: Flame Wheel!" Pheon charged at the Absol, flames starting to swirl around his body as he did so, creating a powerful vortex of green fire.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Lily

Lily suddenly woke up. 'Where..where is everyone?' she said. 'I think i already know.'said Lily, and she ran towards the Moonlight Caverns. Once there, she saw an Absol attacking the others with a Razor Wind. 'Heh, letting others do the dirty work for you? Don't touch my friends, coward.' said Lily. First, she used Sing. Then, she used her grand move, Assist, a few times. But Lily was still sleepy, and didn't have a great accuracy because of that. And something weird happened too. Vines started to grow around the Absol...

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Alex was disappointed that he couldn't find any food but he found what looked an easy mission in Moonlight cave but he wanted someone to go with him and he thought of his new found team mate Jinx! "Let me just take the job and pack a few berries and gummies." He said to himself as he started to stuff his bag with items that were essential on a basic mission. After 20 minuets he had finished and just had to wake Jinx up. He wondered into the sleeping quarters where he found the pink pokemon resting comfortably on his bed, "Hey Jinx, do you feel like a mission." Oshawott said as he shook him.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Morgan spots the battle commencing, using Agility a couple times to get there faster. Her saddlebags fall to the wayside as she leaps into action, Stomping on Lily's back. "Yami! Sorry I'm late!" She turns to glare at the other fighters, looking them all in the eye. "Four against two, huh? Hardly sporting of you."

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Spoiler:

"Hold on, Onee-chan. I'll get us out of here!" told Hikari to Hotaru, who was staring intently at the Magmortar, her fears pushed at the back of her mind.

The fairy Pokemon's arms moved to the left and right like a pendulum, casting her attack while thinking of the attack 'Teleport'

Hotaru, who sensed a presence arriving, turned her attention to the fire horse and to her adopted sister. Instantly, she sensed a shift of power coming from her sister that traveled in a random direction.

'Wait, she's not trying to...' Instantly, recognition lit her features and leaped to stop her. Too bad, she's late.

Hikari lit up like her namesake and the unstable power switched the places of one of the poor, unsuspecting Pokemon in the clearing with a sleeping purple blob with a red streak in the middle.

'Is that... a Ditto? Hey, we're one short.' Thought Hikari, pertaining to one less Pokemon in the area, after realizing her attack failed.

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Jinx was dazed for a moment, confused as to what just happened. "Hey Jinx, do you feel like a mission." Jinx glared at the Alex for a moment, before saying "No, I'd rather sleep, but you haven't really given me a choice have you?" Jinx sighed, and began looking around the base for supplies. It seemed like Alex had grabbed all the important stuff, check that, everything. Jinx couldn't even find an extra apple to have as a quick breakfest. Disappointed, Jinx returned to Alex. "Alright, where to?" But before he could answer, Jinx noticed the Job request request in Alex's Paw(?). Jinx quickly speed-read from where he was and nodded, "Never mind, I see, ready to go I guess..."

Back