• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Years
    Loki Evergreen
    "What the...." Moments earlier, he was walking to the voice, and now his is on.... Groudon! This day couldn't get weirder. Next to him was the Togetic that helped him earlier, though he wondered where the Vulpix was. Pheon was also thier, though he looked tired. Too tired to ask, let alone think deeper on it, he shuffled into the Team Geode base to a free bed and went to Sleep almost immediatly.

Back in his home town of Verde Forest, woken up by his older Aipom sister, they walk down to a normal breakfast of berry pancakes. His father, mother, oldest brother, and second daughter, all Ambipoms, already eating(Mother cooking with both her tails while eating, as usual). Suddenly, the flames on the stove start to flare, starting the house on fire in all directions. Loki escapes from the house as fast as he can, looking back, he sees one figure walking slowly out the fire. The figure being the Ponyta he finished off, Morgan. Muahahahahaaha, you defeated me in battle, but these flames of vengance will destroy everything you hold dear, ending with yourself!!!
    You shall know despair. Looking back, He sees his village burning, and closer to him, the Reverse Colored Absol, And be powerless to stop us.
    No, no ,
    "NOOOOOO" , he stood up from the bed, out of breath, dawn just peaking up over the horizon. Remembering the nightmare, he started to write on a piece of paper, a letter to his parents.

Dear Evergreen family,
    Hi, I am writing this letter to see how things are back home. I just got here, and things are already so exciting. Pheone looks strong, and I also meet a Togetic also joining the same time as I am. I am having fun, and we will probally go on dangerous adventures, yet all I think about is how things are at home. Weird, huh? Please reply quickly, to put my pointless worry to rest.

With Love,
    Loki
    Loki sat their, stareing at the letter, wondering if he should send it or not.

Beast Shadow
    Memories of the past started to flash through his mind, starting from the begining.
    "mama, papa, where are you?" running down long corridors, opening every door, yet their where no signs of his parents. Shadows flickered around each corner, shapes of his mother and father slowly wisked away. He reached a dead end, where he thought he would find them, but only dust remained.
    First day of his orphanage, rocks thrown at him for being different than other Axew. He fought back, only to be put in the Closet, where bad kids go. He tried to explain himself, yet only brought dirty looks from the caregiver, who threw him against the other wall. "Think of what you've done," as he shut the door to the Closet. But what did he do?
    Final day of his 5th orthanage, getting ready to escape, along with the Smoochum, Mary. They ran through the woods, fleeing thier pursuers. They were fast approching. "I don't think we can both escape, you hide off while I keep them busy." Mary whispered. "Im not leaving you behind," I said back. She ice punched my mouth freezing it shut, and throwing me in a bush. The Froslass caregiver and her lackies had little trouble, useing ice attacks to prolong the pain, then Hypnotized to be brought back, to be punished severly and be used as an example. They left, and the ice clamping my mouth shut came loose, and I ran into the mountains, tears rolling down my face, at the realization I was truely alone.......

He awoke with a start, unsure of where he was, looked around in fear. He slowly remembered yesterdays events, the Dialga crashing down, helping the pokemon that needed help into the building, and being allowed to sleep in one of the beds, he calmed down and composed himself. The Vulpix and the Kirlia, for the moment, still sleep. The Delcatty, the leader of Team Diamond, looked out the window in deep thought, and he looked at her, wondering what being on a team was going to be like.

Years
    Eddie growls in frustration as the other Teams flee on board their legendary guardians. He raises his fists in anger, yelling after them. "Flee, cowards! Team Silence wins this day! You are powerless to stop us without your 'guardians' to help you!" He drops yelling, since most of them can't hear him anymore anyway. He sighs, collecting Morgan and carrying her over to Asuma. Darkrai and Mesprit still remain, and Eddie gives them wary glances. "Lady Asuma, we have driven them away, but Morgan and your Magmortar minion have been defeated. What are your orders, Leader?"

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    (OOC: Yay! Another flashback! )

Jinx didn't even hesitate to fall asleep, stumbling off to bed the second he figured out where he was.

Dream

"Get back here you thieves!" Jinx was running, currently in the guise of a wealthy Persian. It was supposed to be a simple job, withdraw money, get out, but the pokemon in question had shown up catching them red handed. So our friend was fleeing for his life, his two partners in crime on his heels. "I knew we should have waited until he was out of town!" The Umbreon behind him exclaimed. "No, we should have gone with that bloke down the street!" The Sneasel beside the Umbreon Yelled. "Run now, Bicker later, Save your breath!" Jinx Yelled. Suddenly the Umbreon acidentally ran into Jinx, causing all three pokemon to tumble into a pile. "We got you now!" Said a deep voice from behind them.. Jinx couldn't see the pokemon from his point of view, but he knew they were busted. "We've been looking for you two for a looooong time, there is only one punishment for the horrible things you've done....." A loud crackling noise was suddenly heard, Jinx wiggled out of the pile and could only look at his partners for a moment before.....

"NOOOO!" Jinx awoke yelling. He sighed and shook his head. "Just forget it Jinx.....you don't need them anymore...." Thankful he somehow didn't wake anyone else, he slowly went back to sleep....

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Okayyyy... thought Slythe as he gained consciousness next to his bed, Wasn't I fighting Yami or whoever that was a second ago? He would've pondered over this longer, but he was too tired to think about it anymore. "Whatever," he mumble as he flopped into his bed and fell asleep.

It was dark. That's all he knew. It was dark. He couldn't see a thing. He didn't know where he was except that it was a forest. What kind of forest is this? You couldn't see the moon. The trees were bare and the ground was parched. That much he could feel. He tried reaching out with his mind, but all he felt was darkness. He decided to walk, and walk he did. Never ending, but never moving, he walked. He trod through the endless forest, the repeating forest. Then, he reached the edge of the endless woods. But he kept on walking, he couldn't stop. He walked right into the inky lake. And he fell into the abyss of the lake. The bottomless lake. And he kept on falling, never stopping, always moving, into the gaping maw of the bottomless lake...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Lily

As Lily looked out the window, she noticed that there was an fairly large empty spot near the river. Crystal River was named after it's beautiful pure water, and was next to the base of Team Diamond. 'I could build something there...' said Lily, and started to draw something in the sand near the river. 'This'll do.' said Lily, and she started gathering wood. With the help of Shaymin, everything went smoothly. Then, Lily created vines to use as ropes. But while putting them in place, Lily fell down. And finally, flowers grew around the structure. 'Finally.' said Lily after a day of hard work. 'It's done. Let's test it!' said Lily as she started, together with Shaymin, using the contraption. 'Great, now we have an own place to train!' said Lily, as she carfully walked over a single vine. 'You've done a great job, Lily!' said Shaymin, while she was trying to climb. But with her short legs, she didn't manage to climb up the overgrown wall. When Lily was finished, she returned to the base and asked: 'Hey Beast, do you want to try out my new Training Tree?'

Years
    Beast Shadow

Beast watched curiously as the Lily walked outside and started to work. "What is she doing," He watched as the legendary green hedgehog and Lily created vines and gathered wood to build the building with. At the end, It looked like a tree. Wow, cool building, but why?
    She walked in from the building she finished and asked, "Hey Beast, do you want to try out my new Training Tree?" Initially surprised at her knowing his name, he then remembered they all did briefly exchange names. It took a second before he remembered. "Hmmmmm," pretending to briefly think, "I would love to try out the Training tree with you, Lily." He figures it would take his mind off his nightmare, and a chance to get to know the people on his team. He rushes to open the door, "After you."

Loki Evergreen

Loki hid the letter under his pillow, surprised that no one woke up yet. He decided he would take a short walk outside,and at the end decide whether to send it or not. He didn't notice he left a small corner of the letter peak out.

(Team Geode is welcome to notice the letter, maybe even send it, if they so please.)

Years
    Hazel Lockhart

Hazel gently padded along the crisp, emerald grass as the fiery sun shone down on her. She was a couple of minutes away from her dream - helping other people, being able to do something about the evil in the world; she couldn't be more excited right now. Around ten minutes passed and in the distance the Growlithe could see the town - there were Pokémon walking around, there were little shops, everybody seemed to be talking and they all looked really happy. "I guess this is it.." She spoke softly, taking in a deep breath to calm her nerves.

One paw at a time, the girl glided into the town - nodding happily at people, to show that she wasn't a threat. Pokémon turned their heads, whispering to one an other as she walked past - this was certainly the the most nerve wrecking experience of her life so far - but it had to be done. Gazing around the little town, she looked out for a Pokémon who may be able to help her - which was when she spotted him. He was an Aipom, with aviator goggles (which was quite strange, why would he need those?) and also a checkered bandanna around his tail. He looked friendly enough, and he seemed to be the only one that hadn't spotted her or whispered anything about her; maybe he would be able to help her!

Running over toward the Aipom, Haze sat down and grinned at the purple chimp. "Excuse me, I'm here to join the Pokémon Rescue Team - Team Geode to be exact, could you show me where to go? I've never been here before so.." The Growlithe lowered her head and shuffled her paws awkwardly, awaiting his reply and hoping that he would at least know which direction it was in.​

Years
    Loki Evergreen
    "Excuse me, I'm here to join the Pokémon Rescue Team - Team Geode to be exact, could you show me where to go? I've never been here before so.." Loki jumped in surprise as he noticed the Growlithe, yet quickly gained composure, for now forgeting his previous thoughts. "Ummm, ya, I know where that is, but why don't I lead you their, it is much easier for both of us." He started to walk, but looked back to make sure she was following, "Oh, and my name is Loki Evergreen, unofficially a part of team Geode, what is your name?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Even before Beast could finish his sentence, Lily was already in the Tree. As she ran, flowers again grew where she walked. Her Guardian, Shaymin, happily followed Lily, flying in her Sky Forme, through the Tree. When she reached an open part, Lily shouted something. 'Hey Beast! Come here! Let's see who gets to the top first!' said Lily and she walked to the top. When she was there, she could see a huge part of Tynalla. It was beautiful...until something invisible pushed Lily, and she fell....... Shaymin tried to save her, but failed. Dialga saw it happening and used his powers to make sure Lily survived. But almost all of her bones were broken....

Years
    Beast Shadow

Breast looked up and saw.....nothing. A call came from the tree, "Hey Beast! Come here! Let's see who gets to the top first! Oh, so that is how it was, two can play that game. Beast did a quick dragon dance and energy arose around him, making him more powerful and more importantly, in this case, faster. He dashed at an unnatural speed to get to the top, though she still beat him by a mile. He got up their, and Lily was looking at the surounding area. He looked in the same direction, noticing the beauty. He was about to say something, but when he was turning to face her, she wasn't there. He jumped to where she was, and looked around,hoping to find something that showed where she was. An impact outside gave him a sick feeling in his stomach. He dashed outside, still under the effects of the Dragon Dance. He saw her broken, yet as he closed in, he saw the brief, yet shallow breathing which proved she still yet lived.

Calming down a little seeing she lived, He found two sticks long and strong enough to be a strecher and tied support bands with the vines he mysteriously found on the ground. Beast dashed inside, grabbing a thick blanket, and went out and wrapped it around the make-shift streacher, padding it to avoid more injury. Relizing he couldn't safely transfer her to the streacher, he went back inside and roared at the top of his lungs, "WAKE UP, LILY FELL AND HURT HERSELF BADLY," second thoughts filled his head, relizing she wasn't that klutzy to fall off her own building, but threw the though from his mind for now, and decided to investigate later. He had a sick felling something else was up thier, and it would probally be gone by the time he got back, but getting Lily help was more important. He stood ready by the streacher, hoping help would quickly come out.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    ...but the darkness would never end. He couldn't escape this pit, this abyss. Until he saw Lily. Why would Lily be in his dream? But as he came closer, he realized that Lily was hurt. Badly. He didn't know how she could have been hurt this badly, but it shook him and he-

-woke up just as a Fraxure yelled, "WAKE UP, LILY FELL AND HURT HERSELF BADLY!" Slythe's eyes snapped open and he jumped out of bed. "Can't be that Lily really was hurt that badly can it?" he asked no one in particular. He rushed outside as quickly as he could and tripped twice in the process. Once outside, he saw the Fraxure who had woken him up. Dusting himself off, he strode over to the Fraxure. Lily was nearby, and she was just as bruised and battered as she was in his nightmare. It would have incapacitated Slythe had he not been prepared for it.

"Gotcha," Slythe muttered and carefully lifted Lily onto the stretcher with his mind. Then he picked it up with telekinesis, being sure to keep it stable. He looked at the Fraxure who he assumed was also on the team or at least in another team. "Where to?"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    The badly injured Lily woke up for a moment. She saw two Pokemon, although she couldn't see who they were. 'Who..Who are you? Where am i?' said Lily, before becoming unconcious again. Shaymin looked at Lily, sad that she couldn't save her. Shaymin tried to heal her, but because of the dark powers of Regigigas, that pushed Lily of the Tree, Shaymin's healing powers didn't work. Flowers around Lily started dying, and Dialga watched the Delcatty. 'Sadly i can't go back in time to save her. Only Celebi can do that, and i don't know where she is.' said Dialga. On the place where the Prim Pokemon landed, you could clearly see a lot of dead flowers. Shaymin didn't revive them, Lily was more important now. 'How could you, Regigigas? How could you?' shouted Shaymin, in the hope that Regigigas would hear it. Shaymin's best friend, Lily, lay there, injured.

Years
    Beast Shadow

"Where to?" The Kirlia said as he carefully lifted the streacher with his telekenisis. Beast hesitated momentarly as he heard a faint voice from Lily, then said, "What about Blissey's House, she appears to be the one who heals in this town." Beast remembers passing the House yesterday before he found the Team House, and leads the Kirlia to Blisseys House.

How could you, Regigigas? How could you? The shout Shaymin said just before the Kirlia picked Lily up bounced through his mind. Who is Regigigas, Why did he do this? And How?

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Blissey sat in her house, waiting for other Pokemon. Then, she saw two Pokemon, walking with a stretcher towards her house. A Kirlia and a Fraxure. 'Oh dear!' she said as she opened the door for the two Pokemon, and saw the badly injured Delcatty. 'Would you two please wait there?' said Blissey, and pointed towards a small room with some games and books. 'Okay, let me take a look at this.' said Blissey. 'My, my. This must have been an horrible accident!' said Blissey, while Shaymin, who was hiding from her, tried to heal Lily. Shaymin used all of her power. But the flowers in Blissey's house started dying....

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    Hotaru "Uena" Homura

'Her impulsiveness will get the best of her someday.' The fox thought as she watched the others went to town to get Lily her much needed medical attention.

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to her. Lily is strong, but her kitten like behavior makes her danger-prone. A target for others to take advantage of. She really should help try and make her grow out of that, especially since she holds a high position in the team. But that was for later. For now, she has something else to take care of. The others are very dependable, and she's sure they wouldn't allow their leader to fall.

Turning her head away from the scene, she heads in a different road to town and to Team Geode's base. She had a nightmare, slightly different from the others, but still the same. Hotaru wanted to make sure that Hikari alright.

Both of them had a discussion during the fight, about Hikari wanting to join the team. She refused, saying it was too dangerous for her with the current situation. They argued a little, but they were snatched away suddenly from each other and left the discussion unresolved.

"Oh, Ayana-chan. Is there something bothering you?" A silver, nine-tailed fox asked as she passed by one of the temporary shelters.

She stopped, still looking at the slightly blurry form of Team Geode's base, and replied telepathically.

'Father, it's about Hikari.'

- - - - - - - -
    Hikari Kei

Hikari screamed at Hotaru, saying that she deserves the right to be here and join a rescue team.

Hotaru did not want her to join under the pretense of "A powerful Pokemon with evil intentions running around to make sure the rescue teams around the area will have the most miserable, troublesome and dangerous experiences."

So what, she said, she could take care of herself. She just wanted to be with her 'Onee-chan', or as close as she can be without troubling her too much. She will stay in town, no doubt about that, but she also wanted to join a rescue team, like the one they had before...

And so, after yelling that she will not listen to her one last time, the Vulpix sighed and turned to leave. Hikari watched as she left down the road. She tried to follow, but she felt someone or something is preventing her from doing so.

She looked at whatever tried to stop her, only to stop and stare at a giant snaking arm trapping her in place. She called for help, only to sink in sorrow to see Hotaru vanishing behind the tree lines and left at the mercy of the shadow.

It raised its head, and poised to attack. She closed her eyes, preparing for the strike, only to feel the soft brushing on her face.

She dared to peek an eye and stilled in awe at the gentle Hazel eyes framed in silver fur.

"Shh, little one. It's alright."

It's Hotaru's father. She cried.

Spoiler:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Pheon's hands were covered in blood. There were bodies scattered about him, the town was in flames, all bright green. His claws were dripping and there was someone in front of him, bleeding profusely and trying to crawl away. It was a quilava: one of his siblings.
    "Pheon! Why?" the quilava cried out.

Pheon woke up gasping for breath, his fur matted to his body with cold sweat. It was only a dream. He took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves and trembling hands. He looked around and saw that he was back in the Team Geode base. He was confused as to how he got there. He must have blacked out when the legendaries arrived. Groudon might have carried him back. There was something odd in his room now though: a statue of Entei. It looked very life like, as if it might pounce on him at any moment. Pheon walked up close, examining it only to fall back when it stood up.
    "Boy. It's about time you woke." Entei said, his deep voice rumbling over Pheon.
    "Did you bring me back here?" Pheon asked. The fire dog nodded.
    "My most sincere thanks. I need to go and check on the rest of the team."
    "They are all quite alright. You had a nightmare, explain it to me." Entei ordered. Pheon wasn't about to ignore the order of a legendary, especially one who he assumed was his legendary guardian. Pheon described his dream, and Entei just nodded knowingly as he did.
    "You became the one thing you fear most. You became a monster. You had let power overtake you. It was caused by Darkrai of course, so you have no need to worry about yourself. You may go."
    Pheon just nodded and left, feeling dumbstruck. He walked outside of the base to see a silver ninetails with Hikari the Togitec Hoothoot had told him about. The Ninetails didn't look aggressive, so Pheon approached at a leisurely pace towards them. As he got closer, the typhlosion noticed Hikari was crying. He got down on all fours to be at a more eye level with both the Ninetails and Hikari as he got closer.
    "Hello," Pheon announced himself. "What's wrong?" He gave the Togitec a concerned look.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Slythe waited helplessly for Blissey to finish. Lily has to survive, he thought, And I want to help! But what can I do? Then, an idea struck him out of nowhere. "That's it!" he exclaimed and jumped out of his seat. He went to lean against the wall while focusing all of his attention to his telepathy. In the telepathic world, he felt the minds of many other Pokemon in the town. He searched until he found the brightest mind, his mother, a Gardevoir. "Mom!" he yelled in his mental state. After a while, his mother replied, "Yes? What's wrong?" Slythe almost never used telepathy so his mother was worried. "Come to Blissey's house, please! It's an emergency!"
    "I'll be right there," she responded as Slythe slipped back into the real world. Moments later, a light appeared in the room as his mother teleported there. "What is it?" she asked him, "Is someone hurt?" Slythe pointed towards the closed door and replied, "It's Lily." She used to be a nurse as well, until she decided to start a family. Eventually, it was too much for her to keep up the nurse job and take care of five children at the same time so she quit. His mother immediately strode over to the door and promptly knocked.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    'Hmm, this is quite a lot of wounds.' said Blissey. She walked to the little room where the two Pokemon waited. But someone knocked on the door. Blissey opened it, and saw a Gardevoir, who offered to help. 'Hmm, you may help. Would you please take a look?' said Blissey to the Gardevoir. She turned towards the two other Pokemon. 'Is that your mother, young lady?' she asked the Kirlia. 'Oh well. This may take some time, so i suggest that you leave.' Meanwhile, Shaymin still tried to heal Lily as she heard a noise. 'Victini!' she said. 'Shh, she can hear us. But we're invisible now.' said the little Pokemon. 'Okay, but why are you here?' said Shaymin, while sitting somewhere more comfortable. 'Arceus thought that you needed some help.' said Victini. With four Pokemon healing Lily, everything went a lot faster. After what seemed like forever, but in fact was only four hours, Blissey stopped. She carried the Delcatty all the way to the base of Team Diamond. Since the Tree was there she didn't have any trouble finding it. Through an open window, Blissey said: 'I'm back. Most of it is already healed, but she needs a lot of rest, okay? She can continue doing rescue jobs in, hmm, five days? Maybe even three days!' Then, she opened the door and searched for Lily's bedroom. There she put Lily on her own bed to sleep. Then Blissey returned to her own home.

Last edited:
    Years
    Beast Shadow

Beast watched as the Blissey brought back Lily. So, around three to five days huh? He thought as Blissey put Lily into her own bed. Why don't I take a closer look around the tree. He started where she fell, noticeing the still, dead flowers. They were of little importance, so he walked up to the top from where she fell, to see if he can find more clues to what caused it. Maybe if I see them, I will ask that green hedgehog what it knows about that Regigigas, or that powerful dragon, if they let me.

Loki Evergreen

Loki walked on when the growlithe didn't say anything, the growlithe followed him all the same. Probally really shy, based on her body language. They both made thier way back to Team Geode base, where they saw Pheon talking to a silver Ninetales with Hikari in his tail. Loki didn't want to intrude, but he decided to stick close enough away to only hear them if they talk normally, in case the Ninetailes wasn't as nice as it looked.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    "Just a little nightmare." The Ninetails said without looking up from his charge. "The poor thing must be lonely if she followed us all the way here. If you don't mind, she'll be staying with me the next few days."

The Ninetails waited for Hikari to calm down. Eventually, she cried herself to sleep. The fox Pokemon then straightened himself up before placing the young fairy on his back. "The Hoot-hoot told me she... 'joined' your team."

"Frankly, I'm not to happy about that, but it is Hikari's choice. But please do properly invite her."

He walked away, not even once looking at the other Pokemon there.

Back