• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking [PG-14]

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Lily

'Ow!' said Lily, as she got hit by a Ponyta. 'Grr........SOLARBEAM!' she said, unleashing all her fury.
    Lily's Gracidea started glowing brightly, and a lot of flowers started growing around her. Vines grew around her enemies.
    This was the true power of Lily Anabel Rosewood, the leader of Team Diamond.

Lugia

'Something is going wrong at the Moonlight Caverns. I must go there!' said Lugia, the Guardian of Team Silver. With his amazing speed, it didn't take long to get there. Lugia then saw fighting Pokemon, and said: 'Stop! I am here to protect Team Silver and their friends! What is happening here? Are you the minions of Regigigas?'

Last edited:

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    "So moonlight caverns is alright?" Alex beamed, hoping to keep a positive vibe since he might of ticked off Jinx a little by waking him up, "So the assignment reads, that we need to investigate strange activity in the lower levels. Can't be too hard I'll be ready when you are!" Alex finished as he grabbed the heavy bag and struggled to walk to the enterance, "Phew I didn't know that I packed so much." he moned to himself.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    Jinx stared at his companion for a moment, or the load he has carrying rather. "Hang on..." Jinx closed his eyes as if in deep concentration, he suddenly lost his colour and his body began to change shape. He quickly became blue and white, and had the general apprence of his partner.....except for a red streak down the center of his face. "Whoops...I hate it when I do that..." Pawing the red on his face. "Ready for combat, and give me some of that load..." Jinx took a few smaller items since he didn't have a backpack, but in a couple moments of digging, he found an empty bag inside. "Well well, lucky us!" He quickly divided the items between the two of them. "That should be easier, lead the way"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
    Alex smiled in appreciation for Jinx's help, he started to go through the exit. As he emerged from the enterance he noticed that Lugia was gone, "Huh, where did Lugia go?" He asked himself but he couldn't be distracted from the mission, "Ok let's see where moonlight caverns is..." He muttered to himself as he scanned a map he was reading, it didn't look that far and it'll take no more than 1 hour to reach there. "Ok let's go Jinx!" Alex said as he straightned his bag and started to head off.

Years
    Loki Evergreen

Loki reached the Kinye Town a few hours before sunfall, beat from a long hike from his home town. Unsure of where to go, he wandered the town until he happened upon the Shop. Entering, Loki recognized the Volbeat and Illumise shopowners. "Hello, would you know where Team Geode is stationed? I heard that they were looking for members."

Volbeat faced Illumise "Hmmm...isn't it a few blocks down,left, and on the right side of the road?" "No, it is right and on the left side of the road." no no no, i am sure it is left, on the right side. No, thats the Silver Rescue team house he wants the Team Geode's house.... (few minutes of bickering later) "Well, I'll be leaving now" Loki mumbled as he left the arguing shopkeepers. "Maybe I should look around more." Loki wandered aimlessly for an hour until he stumbled into the Team Geode building, though he was only greeted by a wierd statue of the legondary Pokemon, Groudon.

Hmm, maybe i should climb to the top to see if the leader is around. At the top, he noticed an odd line of flowers planted in a worn path. Loki leaped down for closer examination. Wait, these plants are usually found in warmer areas, and the dirt was recently moved as if the flower erupted from the ground. Something wierd is going on, and I have a felling that the flowers lead...What the--. At that moment, he saw a huge Solar Beam shoot from near the cave that the flowers point too. Shoot, better hurry.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    After being hit by that Water Pulse, Slythe stumble around a little and accidentally used Teeter Dance. It had confused everyone, but Lily, Hotaru, the Absol, Pheon, and the Ponyta were able to snap out of it immediately. Slythe snapped out of his confusion a moment later right when Hikari had used Metronome. It turned into a flash of light that seemed to do nothing. Slythe decided to jump to the top of the entrance and snipe with his Shadow Ball. Half the time he was able to hit the Magmortar. Then Lily used Solarbeam and vines started to grow out of the ground. The power of team leaders are astonishing, Slythe thought to himself.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    ((At the end, a sneak peek for a certain dark pokemon that will be Asuma's guardian!))

Asuma

Asuma easily broke from the vines, then growled at Lugia. "So, YOU sealed my master! I am Asuma, leader of Team Silence! We seek to defeat all the rescue teams, and some puny bird won't be getting in my way!" Asuma then jumped up and rammed into Lugia.

Once the Absol was on the ground again, she growled at the others. "And this is what little kids get when they misbehave! Stop poking your nose in our buissness!" Then, Asuma released another Razor Wind, strong enough to hit everyone in the battle.

???

In town, a large bunch of clouds gathered. Only the people currently in town could notice them. Pokemon looked around confused. Suddenly, a large black cloud in the middle shot down into the town square. A mysterious cloaked pokemon stood there. "I am looking for the leader of Team Silence. Where is the Absol that is a switched color?" A nervous Purrlion walked up shakily and said "Sh-she is n-near the Moonlight C-c-caverns." The pokemon smiled, then went towards the caverns. The sky returned to normal, but the people did not. Everyone was talking about the pokemon.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    Hotaru blinked as soon as Hikari's Metronome finished. Her anger drained, she regained her bearings and tried to piece together what just happened.

'Okay, Hikari has a knack of getting her Metronomes to work for her, 2 out of 5 times that is. Guess this falls under the '3 and above'. . . She was going to use Teleport, but if she got the one out of five chance. . . things will be really interesting in the next few seconds.'

She waved her golden tails in front of Hikari's face, failing to get a reaction. 'And lo and behold, Hikari strikes again. At least she would be able to cast Teleport. . .'

As soon as a Razor Wind began powering up, the spell took effect, switching the positions of the Pokemon in the clearing excluding the Pokemon that have Psychic abilities, those immobilized and the lone Dark-type.

A Razor Wind fired, she gathered the strike heading towards her and Hikari to try and counter with an Ominous Wind. She failed to launch the attack, but did dissapitate the winds buffeting towards and around Hikari and Hotaru.

'Guh, blasted Dark-types.' She looked at her charge, realizing that she's just coming out of her confusion. 'Hikari, try to get a Heal Bell. We'll talk later.'

She nodded, and began another round of Metronome, all the while her sister guarding her towards any unsavory attacks headed for her.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Lily's SolarBeam blasts Morgan backwards, but she quickly hops back up. "What was that supposed to accomplish? Foolish cat! Your attack merely improved my tan!" She follows her boast with a Flamethrower, spitting a stream of fire at Lily.

Asuma's Razor Wind slices into her, causing her to cry out in pain and annoyance. "Yami! Be careful with those! I'm down here too!" She runs toward Asuma, taking a stance beside her Leader. "Time for a tactical advantage!" Her fires flare up for a second as a bright ball of light forms in her mouth. She spits the orb into the sky, where it shines brightly on the battlefield. "Sunny Day!"

Years
    Eddie had been at the base, waiting for Asuma to return with orders or Morgan to return with supplies. He gets impatient, locking the base and heading into town. "What could be keeping that Ponyta? Where could she be?" The sky turns dark, scaring the villagers. Eddie lifts his sunglasses, glaring at the sky. "It's not night time yet! Give us back our sun!" Suddenly a dark cloud descends to ask about the Team Silence Leader. "Lady Asuma? What does this cloud want with her?"

A nervous Purrloin points the cloud towards Moonlight Caverns. The dark pokemon inside the cloud heads off, angering Eddie. "My Lady needs me! Fear not, Lady Asuma, I'm coming! Stonewall, Rollout!" He tucks his head and limbs into his rocky shell, rolling down the path toward the caves. He carelessly runs over or knocks aside any Pokemon who don't get out of his way, single-mindedly focused on getting to the cavern.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    (Juniebug, I attacked you. You gotta pay attention to previous posts if you don't want others to god-mod.)

"All that for nothing," Pheon mumbled as he span around after his attack missed. The flames on his back were still a vibrant green, but were extinguished momentarily by the second razor wind. Pheon was sent reeling backwards, but landed on all fours. This Absol was getting on his nerves. She didn't seem to have noticed him, so he quickly and quietly sneaked up behind her and grabbed her, pinning the absol's fore-legs to her sides and turning her to face him.
    "You, madame, have messed with the wrong group of rescue teams," he growled, baring his teeth and showing the bit of green flame that was starting to churn in the back of his mouth.
    "You ready to get toasty? Flamethrower time," Pheon opened his mouth wide, and let the flames burst forth, a swirling funnel of green fire, point blank at the absol.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    "Whoa!" Slythe yelled as he ducked behind the cave entrance to avoid the Razor Wind, "This is getting hectic!" He saw the stream of flames making beeline towards Lily and used a Shadow Ball to intercept it. Fortunately, the Shadow Ball hit home and an explosion occurred. Out of the smoke came a shining ball of light. He hears the Ponyta yell, "Sunny Day!"

"Not today," Slythe muttered and Teleported right above it. Coming out of his Teleport, he flipped and made a blade extending from his foot. "Psycho Cut!" he yelled, and for good measure, he used a couple of Shadow Balls whilst falling.

(Can Sunny Day even be destroyed since you put it in a ball form? If not, I'll edit this post a bit)

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Apparently chaos reigns supreme as far as battles go. Go ahead and destroy it.))

Morgan draws in solar energy from her fake sun, which is promptly destroyed by a young Kirlia. "What?! Where did she even come from?" Her body glows with solar power, concentrating on her mouth. "SolarBeam!" She spits the solar blast at Slythe, intent on knocking her out of the fight. "You just became target number one, girl!" She darts away from Asuma, directly challenging Slythe now. She follows her SolarBeam with a Flamethrower, intent on preventing Slythe from attacking.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    (You do realize that Slythe is a guy right?)

"Hey, hey! Why so serious? You do realize that I weakened Pheon at the same time right? He's a fire type too!" Slythe tried to explain to no avail as he saw a Solarbeam and a Flamethrower coming at him at the same time. He jumped back and hid behind the Magmortar stumbling around. The two beams hit the Magmortar dead in the stomach. Unfortunately, this snapped the Magmortar out of his confusion. Hotaru! Slythe yelled with telepathy to Hotaru, Sorry to put this burden on you, but please keep the Magmortar at bay long enough for me to beat the Ponyta.

Slythe slipped away from the Magmortar and started to run away from the battle. "Changing location!" he yelled back to the Ponyta, and started to sprint away without looking back to see if the Ponyta had followed.

Years
    At the forest edge near the cave entrance, Loki dodged behind the tree to avoid the Razor Wind enveloping the entire field. He climbed to the top to suvey the battle arena.
    He first noticed the green flamed leader of Team Geode Pheones, sneak behind a reversed colored Absol. Wow, look at him move, I don't think I will be any help in that battle. He looked up noticing the Lugia. "What in Arceus is the Legendary Lugia doing flying above her?" It seems to be looking in particular at the Absol.
    Loki then turnes his attention to the Ponyta useing Sunny Day, quickly destroyed by a Kirila's Psyco Cut and snuffed out with Shadow Balls, though not quick enough to stop the accelerated charge of a Solarbeam. That Solar Beam looked a lot less powerful than the one before, but what else could have made it here,? Noticing the Delcatty with flowers surounding it. Maybe if I keep the Ponyta busy with the Kirlia, the strong looking Delcatty will help Pheones finish the Absol. As the Ponyta used Flamethrower on the Kirlia, the Kirlia Teleported behind the Magmortar, and then ran taunting the Ponyta. Well, their goes that plan. The Magmortar stared around, dazed, with vines around it's feet. "Well, here goes nothing." He dashed to some long vines in front of the Magmortar, creating a Grass Knot. "HEY, over here," a small distance away, between the Magmotar and the Vulpix and Togetic. The huge fire type tripped, though got up angrier than ever. Oh great, now what?

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Yes, I know. I checked. But I decided to joke about his feminine looks.))

Morgan watches Slythe run away, smiling in amusement. "She wants to race me? That's just cute." She charges after Slythe, using Agility to double her speed. Combined with her earlier double use of Agility, she reaches max speed, leaving twin trails of fire behind her as she runs. She charges ahead of Slythe, turning and casually leaning to the side, smiling cockily as she stands in his path. "Going somewhere? Did you really think a ballerina could outrun a Ponyta?" She goes on the offensive, wrapping her body in flames as she charges Slythe. "Flame Wheel!" Her running form is replaced by a burning ring of fire, speeding toward Slythe as he runs on.

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Lily

Lily quickly dodged the Flamethrower, but then she stood between a Typhlosion and a Absol, and a stream of green fire came towards her. 'Aaah!' she screamed as she was hit. Hit by the leader of team Geode. A moment later, she lay, still recovering, in a corner. She tried to reach her bag, but it was hard. All of her energy was used with the Solarbeam. She still tried to reach the Rawst Berry, and finally she got one and put it in her mouth. She also tried to reach an Oran Berry, but then Lily really didn't have any energy left.

Legendary Pokemon

'This isn't going well.' said Arceus. 'Send every Guardian to the battle.' he said. 'Okay, Arceus!' said Victini, as she made a sign in the air. Only the Legendary Pokemon could see it. Shaymin, who was playing in the Gracidea Fields, picked a Gracidea and used it to change to her Sky Forme and fly to the Moonlight Caverns. Zapdos, who was teaching the Leader of Team Silver how to use the Gift, quickly flew away. Groudon, who was waiting at the base of Team Geode, tried to walk as quickly as he could to the Caverns. And Lugia already was there. 'Thanks, Victini.' said Arceus. 'Now we need a Guardian for the leader of Team Geode, and one for Team Diamond.' he said. 'We'll do it!' said Entei and Dialga immediatly. 'Okay. Then go!' said Arceus, as he opened the Portal to Tynalla.

Regigigas

'Hehe. Our little friend isn't that smart, right?' said Regigigas to his minions. They laughed. 'I'm so happy that our little friend decided to join us...now she is the Guardian of the leader of Team Silence!' he said. His minions laughed again. 'I think she'll be there in no time. Go and break the seal, minions!' said Regigigas. And the Pokemon in the Darkness Realm started attacking the Seal again. Meanwhile, in Tynalla, the Guardian flew off to the Moonlight Caverns. She wasn't someone you'd excpect as Guardian of the Team Silence Leader. Her sisters were still sad and angry because she decided to join Regigigas. She was Mesprit.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
    "Heal Bell~♪" Hikari chanted, finishing up her attack. The pleasant waves rolled off the Pokemon allied to her.

"Yay~ I did it!" She hopped from one foot to the other as the attack took effect. She turned to Hotaru, who looked at the Magmortar, the slightest of shivers can be seen caressing her.

'Hikari. Extrasensory third variation.' Hotaru said. 'Do you remember?'

"Hai, Onee-chan."
    'Hikari, we're on a mission.'
    "Hai... Onee-san."

Both gathered their Psychic energies, Hikari waiting for Hotaru's signal. Hikari, for her part, sensed Hikari's sudden unease. A pang struck her heart, the bubbly fairy shouldn't frown. It's just unnatural, and doesn't look good on her.

'Hey, Hikari. It's nice to see you again.'

Hikari immediately brightened up and concentrated on the task. "I'm done, Onee-san."

'... Now.'

As soon as the Magmortar picked itself up, the ground below him began shaking. Suddenly, a powerful column of rainbow colored energy erupted from under it. The Magmortar is sent flying high in the air, with the column wrapping around him as soon as he reached the apex of his flight.

"Ancientpower?"
    'Be my guest.'

She flew high, debris and energy dancing around her. As she made contact, the Magmortar is sent crashing down the path leading to the village.

'... Nice shot.'
    "Hai~"
    'Shall we help the others?'
    "Hai!"

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
    Lily

Lily felt the new energy flowing through her, as a nearby Togetic use Heal Bell.
    She finally stood up. Then, she saw something green and white. 'Shaymin?' she said. 'Yes, Arceus sent me. I'm here to help you!' said the always-happy Shaymin. 'But..you look different.' said Lily. 'That's because i used this!' said Shaymin and she showed a Gracidea. 'I'm faster now! And i can fly! Wheee!' said Shaymin. 'Shaymin, there's no time for this. Can you make us both stronger in some way?' said Lily. 'Sorry. But yes, i can!' she said, and a green light enveloped the Gratitude and the Prim Pokemon, as they became more powerful. They both stood in the middle of the battlefield, and fired a Solarbeam at every enemy. As they stood there, the Guardians Groudon, Dialga, Entei and Zapdos arrived there. 'D..Dialga?' said Lily, while she was firing Solarbeams everywhere. 'Yes. I am the new Guardian of Team Diamond. And this is Entei, my friend. He's the guardian of the Leader of Team Geode.' said Dialga. 'Okay, now i understand. Thanks!' said Lily, still shooting a Solarbeam at every enemy. But Mesprit, the Guardian of the Leader of Team Silence, arrived there too, searching for an oddly-coloured Absol. 'Where is she..' muttered Mesprit, as she flew around the entrance. The entrance to the Moonlight Caverns.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    Ack! Slythe thought as he tried to outrun the extremely fast flame wheel following him, Just a little further. With a couple more steps, Slythe whipped around and used his Psychic, saying, "I'm a guy you idiot!" It distorted everything within a fifty-foot radius and a couple of rocks from the cavern's side fell off. Slythe was left with a huge headache. It had also hit a certain unlucky Magmortar who just so happened to be flying by.

Back