• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T) (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Cameron has been located, and by an unaffiliated source. Now you have someone to talk to, luigi.

And I'm not talking to Jam yet, because miltank has enough on his plate.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Cameron has been located, and by an unaffiliated source. Now you have someone to talk to, luigi.

And I'm not talking to Jam yet, because miltank has enough on his plate.

woot. thanks for that. it's hard interacting with:

zoro
    pea pod
    raichu
    acie

at the same time

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Name: Vizer
    Species: Riolu
    Level: 23
    Personality: Sneaky, full of himself, sometimes acts a little insane, very clever
    History: Lived in an unnamed village long ago and hoped to become one of the strongest pokemon ever. He decided to help in the rescue of team Golden Light and thus was sucked into team Infinty's begining. (as shown below) He is looking for places where steel pokemon reside and has finally found it here.
    Moveset: Copycat, metal claw, psychic, Aura sphere
    Notes: none at the moment
    Name: Team Inifity
    Leader: Vizer
    Goal: Evil, wishes to find ultimate power from legendaries (like the regis)
    Members Vizer,
    Notes: Team Infinity was formed 980 years ago when a team went into a cave where no one else dared to go and never returned from. That team disappeared and thus the future members of team infinty set out to find them. Instead they found a prophesy and a group of everstones. They left and got the everstones crafted in bracelets. The everstones let them live foreverand the same effects as a regular everstone too. They now seek out legendaries and wish to use them to create a new destiny. (more will be added later)

UGH! I'm really busy right now... I gotta add more some other time... please quote this in your reply so I can edit it later...

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Name: Vizer
    Personality: Sneaky, full of himself, sometimes acts a little insane, very clever
    History: Lived in an unnamed village long ago and hoped to become one of the strongest pokemon ever. He decided to help in the rescue of team Golden Light and thus was sucked into team Infinty's begining. (as shown below) He is looking for places where steel pokemon reside and has finally found it here.
    Notes: none at the moment
    Members Vizer,
    Notes: Team Infinity was formed 980 years ago when a team went into a cave where no one else dared to go and never returned from. That team disappeared and thus the future members of team infinty set out to find them. Instead they found a prophesy and a group of everstones. They left and got the everstones crafted in bracelets. The everstones let them live foreverand the same effects as a regular everstone too. They now seek out legendaries and wish to use them to create a new destiny. (more will be added later)

UGH! I'm really busy right now... I gotta add more some other time... please quote this in your reply so I can edit it later...

Nice SU so far. As soon as you finish and I check it, I can accept you C:

@moonlily Accepted! Now, must update Character and Team list, because I've been lazy -.-

EDIT: New Character!

Name: Anette
    Species: Kirlia
    Level: 21

Personality: Anette is very caring, putting other's needs before her own. She believes violence isn't always the answer, instead, she tries to always think hard about the situation and come up with a solution. She's very mature for her age due to the many books she reads. She can be a pushover, as she likes to please others even at the cost of her own happiness. She's friendly to those she meets and isn't much of a grudge holder.

History: Anette was born in the Village of the Sun, a remote village near Morona Waterfall. The people there had pure hearts and minds, however, a sickness spread through the town and those who had it had their hearts corrupted. Those affected became harsh criminals and were banished from the city. Her father was one of these people. A wall was built around it to keep out criminals and bandits, as there were rumors that a great treasure was hidden somewhere inside of it. Guards were placed at the entrance and they were very strict on who was allowed to enter.

Anette was saddened by the change in her father, but she loved him and always patiently waited for his return. She had it in her heart that he would one day change and come back to their family. In the meantime, she would help around the village, usually by watching over young children and assisting the elderly.

When Anette turned twenty-one, her mother gave her a book. It was a journal that belonged to her father when he was young, and Anetta always enjoyed reading about his adventures as a child. She wished she could have gotten to know him better, and his absense left the home feely very empty. Anette was not daunted by it, however, and was always cheerful and happy.

Moveset: Calm Mind, Teleport, Skill Swap, Double Team

Notes: Anette has gold instead of green and silver instead of red. Golden colors are common for residents of the Village of the Sun.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Snowflake Storm

Name: Verinon
    Species: Donphan
    Level: 72
    Personality: Adamant
    History: (At least two paragraphs.)
    Moveset: Earthquake, Iche Shard, Seed Bomb, Stone Edge
    Notes: Unfinished, but posting this so you know I'm still around. :D

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Name: Verinon

Looking good! Can't wait till its finished C:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Name: Verinon

over leveled Donphan is overleveled. He makes Jam look like a total newbie! hahaha.

also: I am to control a new character, though i am deciding who. I need your honest opinions.

should I make an SU for leolamin or Jan? thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • @kiklion Not to nitpick, but just want to clear up a few things. First, middle forties would be 44-46, which isn't old. Second, personality is more than just Nature. I hope it is expanded upon when you finish. Finally, there is no "h" in "Ice".

Maybe that is nitpicking. Huh. Oh well.

@miltank Your grammar is poor as well. For an SU, might I suggest Leolamin? From what I've seen, he seems a better foil to Jam, and more likely to get up and go, as it were.

miltankRancher

Years
  • @kiklion Not to nitpick, but just want to clear up a few things. First, middle forties would be 44-46, which isn't old. Second, personality is more than just Nature. I hope it is expanded upon when you finish. Finally, there is no "h" in "Ice".

@miltank Your grammar is poor as well. For an SU, might I suggest Leolamin? From what I've seen, he seems a better foil to Jam, and more likely to get up and go, as it were.

sorry about that. my mind is too full to think of the proper grammar atm. i'll do good once everything irl settled.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Hey, sry if I'm not on a lot. I'm in a play, and practice keeps me at school till 6. And I don't get home till 7. Then there's homework...you get the idea.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Name: Vizer
    Personality: Sneaky, full of himself, sometimes acts a little insane, very clever and sly. Likes exploring.
    History: Lived in an unnamed village long ago and hoped to become one of the strongest pokemon ever. He decided to help in the rescue of team Golden Light and thus was sucked into team Infinty's begining. (as shown below) He is looking for places where steel pokemon reside and has finally found it here, near Bell Town. It is believed he is searching for Cobalion but that might not be true...
    Notes: Knows The Legend of Black and White (aka the prophesy) and seeks to take advantage of what he knows so that he may gain ultimate power.

Members Vizer, Strider and Cia
    Notes: Team Infinity was formed 980 years ago when a team went into a cave where no one else dared to go and never returned from. That team disappeared and thus the future members of team infinty set out to find them. Instead they found a prophesy and a group of everstones. They left and got the everstones crafted in bracelets. The everstones let them live foreverand the same effects as a regular everstone too. They now seek out legendaries and wish to use them to create a new destiny. To this day few people know what the prophesy says...

Name: Strider
    Species: Sneasle
    Level: 22
    Personality: calm and collected, has very fast reflexes. Likes to meditate. Strong believer in destiny but knows that it can change easily.
    History: Lived in the mountains around an unnamed village. Wanted to someday find his parents that abandoned him there. Saw the distress of the village when team Golden Light went missing and decided to help them out. He later returned as team Infinity. It is believed that he is searching for Terrakoin.
    Moveset: Blizzard, Quick Attack, Double team and Dark Pulse
    Notes: Due to living in the mountains for years, he has developed trust with rock type pokemon and knows how to manipulate them to his needs.

Name: Cia (pronounced "SEE")
    Species: Poochiana
    Personality: Aggressive, likes to beat up others and get a prize in return whether they like it or not.
    History: Lived in the unnamed village along with his family and liked to play games and mostly battle other pokemon for a prize. He saw that people were organizing a rescue team to go find team Golden Light. He thought that if he did this he might get a prize for it. He joined in with the others as team Infinity. He is now looking for a place where ice type pokemon live. So far he hasn't found any.
    Moveset: Dark Pulse, Howl, Fire Fang, Nasty Plot
    Notes: NONE

Name: Team Golden Light
    Leader: Unknown
    Goal: Good, helping out and discovering ancient ruins.
    Members Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
    Notes: No one really knows Team Golden Light good enough to find out its members. They believed strongly in destiny and wanted to find out theirs. They disappeared long ago, but were known to have taken Everstones from the same place as Team Infinity so they are indeed alive. They usually did their work in secret and then shared a bit of it later on if it was related to archeology.

THERE! Here it is team Golden Light will just randomly appear sometime and at that time I will give the data on them. Hope this is good enough! :)

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Name: Vizer
    Personality: Sneaky, full of himself, sometimes acts a little insane, very clever and sly. Likes exploring.
    History: Lived in an unnamed village long ago and hoped to become one of the strongest pokemon ever. He decided to help in the rescue of team Golden Light and thus was sucked into team Infinty's begining. (as shown below) He is looking for places where steel pokemon reside and has finally found it here, near Bell Town. It is believed he is searching for Cobalion but that might not be true...
    Notes: Knows The Legend of Black and White (aka the prophesy) and seeks to take advantage of what he knows so that he may gain ultimate power.

Members Vizer, Strider and Cia
    Notes: Team Infinity was formed 980 years ago when a team went into a cave where no one else dared to go and never returned from. That team disappeared and thus the future members of team infinty set out to find them. Instead they found a prophesy and a group of everstones. They left and got the everstones crafted in bracelets. The everstones let them live foreverand the same effects as a regular everstone too. They now seek out legendaries and wish to use them to create a new destiny. To this day few people know what the prophesy says...

Name: Strider
    Species: Sneasle
    Level: 22
    Personality: calm and collected, has very fast reflexes. Likes to meditate. Strong believer in destiny but knows that it can change easily.
    History: Lived in the mountains around an unnamed village. Wanted to someday find his parents that abandoned him there. Saw the distress of the village when team Golden Light went missing and decided to help them out. He later returned as team Infinity. It is believed that he is searching for Terrakoin.
    Moveset: Blizzard, Quick Attack, Double team and Dark Pulse
    Notes: Due to living in the mountains for years, he has developed trust with rock type pokemon and knows how to manipulate them to his needs.

Name: Cia (pronounced "SEE")
    Species: Poochiana
    Personality: Aggressive, likes to beat up others and get a prize in return whether they like it or not.
    History: Lived in the unnamed village along with his family and liked to play games and mostly battle other pokemon for a prize. He saw that people were organizing a rescue team to go find team Golden Light. He thought that if he did this he might get a prize for it. He joined in with the others as team Infinity. He is now looking for a place where ice type pokemon live. So far he hasn't found any.
    Moveset: Dark Pulse, Howl, Fire Fang, Nasty Plot
    Notes: NONE

Name: Team Golden Light
    Leader: Unknown
    Goal: Good, helping out and discovering ancient ruins.
    Members Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
    Notes: No one really knows Team Golden Light good enough to find out its members. They believed strongly in destiny and wanted to find out theirs. They disappeared long ago, but were known to have taken Everstones from the same place as Team Infinity so they are indeed alive. They usually did their work in secret and then shared a bit of it later on if it was related to archeology.

THERE! Here it is team Golden Light will just randomly appear sometime and at that time I will give the data on them. Hope this is good enough! :)

Very nice SU, but I can't quite accept it yet.
    1. You forgot one rule regarding SU's! Please check every rule again.
    2. It's nicely written, but the historys are short. Please at least add another paragraph to each one. They don't have to be very long, a few sentences would be fine.
    3. The limit of rescue teams a person can have is one, but if Team Golden Light were to consist of entirely your own NPC's, then that'll be just fine. So if you wanted to make SU's for the members, you wouldn't have to fill out the SU, just provide some information on them.

Kikpanther

Years
  • over leveled Donphan is overleveled. He makes Jam look like a total newbie! hahaha.

also: I am to control a new character, though i am deciding who. I need your honest opinions.

should I make an SU for leolamin or Jan? thanks!

Sorry! D: She said experienced for Raichu's team so I just kind of picked a level. It's still in progress anyways. I'll probably look at the other bios later and try and fit it around there. I was just trying to get something down so my reservation wouldn't look like an empty promise, ya'know?

@kiklion Not to nitpick, but just want to clear up a few things. First, middle forties would be 44-46, which isn't old. Second, personality is more than just Nature. I hope it is expanded upon when you finish. Finally, there is no "h" in "Ice".

I know that, but I didn't want to have a pokemon in their late fifties, early sixties. I don't think they would operate as well in a high performance rescue team and I figured for being in a rescue team that would be considered a higher age since most rescue teams don't seem to have pokemon in their late fifties, early sixties running around with them. But maybe pokemon aren't like that. This is just a thin outline, I might not even keep it like that.

And the personality isn't close to finished, I just put that so I had an idea of what I would base his personality off of. As I said in the post, it's not finished. I just didn't want a bare bio that said nothing.

And obviously the "h" was a typo. XI I'm fully aware on the dynamics of spelling.

But thanks anyways for trying to be helpful. :T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Snowflakestorm or snowflake storm
    Name: spike thundroes
    Species: spiky eared pichu
    Level: 11
    Personality: a very mishchevous , curious and dristracted easily but always willing to help someone out , very happy go lucky and has a strange rivalry with any shiny couloured pokemon
    History: born (or hatched ) into a village of Pikachus and Pichus under the shrine of their village protector, Celabii, Spike was always treated with a hint of respect as it was clear to his village that his physical mutation and circumstances for his birth were related.
    Growing up Spike had distinct rivalries with other "special" pokemon eg those with mutated pigments (shinys) often trying to be better than them, this lead to extreme feats such as daring others to tight rope walk across buildings and other dangerous stunts , this often lead to his rivals falling or almost getting hurt but spike never let harm come to his rivals by catching them and/or rescuing them.
    He has a strange obsession with orbs simply because they shine this and his helpful attitude convinced him to try and join Raichu's guild as it combined his like of helping people and his like of shiny things (as rewards)
    Moveset: thunder , swagger , pain split and thunder wave
    Notes: nope :/

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Sigh... I thought this would be better than the last Roleplay I joined but I guess they are kinda the same... Thought this would seem fun like when I did Roleplay on Lego Universe (closing this January) but it isn't so just forget my application... I'm not gonna join.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Sigh... I thought this would be better than the last Roleplay I joined but I guess they are kinda the same... Thought this would seem fun like when I did Roleplay on Lego Universe (closing this January) but it isn't so just forget my application... I'm not gonna join.

Oh...I'm sorry you feel that way, but if you don't think you'd like roleplaying in this then I understand.

Snowflakestorm or snowflake storm
    Name: spike thundroes
    Species: spiky eared pichu
    Level: 11
    Personality: a very mishchevous , curious and dristracted easily but always willing to help someone out , very happy go lucky has a strange rivalry with any mutagen couloured pokemon
    History: born (or hatched ) into a village of pikachus and pichus under the shrine of their village protector: celabii spike was always treated with a hint of respect as it was clear to his village that his physical mutation and circumstances for his birth were related.
    Growing up spike had distinct rivalries with other "special" pokemon eg those with mutated pigments (shinys) often trying to be better than them this lead to extreme feats such as daring others to tight rope walk across buildings and other dangerous feats this often lead to his rivals falling or almost getting hurt but spike never let harm come to his rivals by catching them and/or rescuing them.
    He has a strange obsession with orbs simply because they shine this and his helpful attitude convinced him to try and join raichus guild as it combined his like of helping people and his like of shiny things (as rewards)
    Moveset: thunder & The special spiky pichu moves that I'm getting a mind blank trying to name
    Notes: nope :/
    Nice SU, and thanks for remembering to put the title. But I can't accept it quite yet.
    1. I saw several run-on sentences and words that needed to be capitalized in your SU.
    2. If your character is going to have its own special moves, I need to see a description for each, and it has to fit the character and its power level.
    Once you fix these things up, then I can accept you C:

Ah yes, finally posted. Musicals take a lot out of ya...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    Ah sorry I'm fixing the grammatical errors now
    EDIT: I THINK I fixed it let me know if I missed Any caps/words

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
  • Hey, Jade. What level and age are the members of Raichu's team usually on? I figured it would be better to ask you than to try and estimate.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Hey, I just had an idea. I realize I'm not a great artist, but who wants me to draw their character/team for use in your sig?

The Typhlosion in my sig is my character from my last RP, if you want an example.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • Ah sorry I'm fixing the grammatical errors now
    EDIT: I THINK I fixed it let me know if I missed Any caps/words

You did miss a few, but I won't be nit-picky, so I'll accept your character. Just remember to double-check your posts for any grammar or spelling mistakes C:

Hey, Jade. What level and age are the members of Raichu's team usually on? I figured it would be better to ask you than to try and estimate.

Well, I would say about 40-70. High levels, but not extremely high.

Hey, I just had an idea. I realize I'm not a great artist, but who wants me to draw their character/team for use in your sig?

The Typhlosion in my sig is my character from my last RP, if you want an example.

It like your sig, it's pretty cool C: I may ask you draw one of my characters later, but I'm going to keep my sig as it is for the moment.

Sorry if there's a long gap between my posts, so many things have been going on lately.

EDIT: Attention...

I want to add dungeons and towns to the list of important places, so if you want you can come up with some, your creativity would be helpful. Also, changing the time you have to be inactive to be dropped has been raised to two weeks, because I can understand how busy people can be and forget to post/notify the GM (I've been extremely busy myself).

Last edited:
    Back