• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T)

Years
    "Jam, Jammy, Its the same thing, plus your name is really wierd to say" said Zoro. While Jam was talking to the exeggcute about the town bells Zoro puffed out his cheeks and looked away. "I hate the big Bells..." muttered Zoro, remembering a time when he had fallen asleep too close to a large bell, and when it chimed, Zoro almost fell off of the building.
    Zoro's ears perked up when he hears Raichu's voice. Turning to look at him, Zoro see's Jam kneel as Raichu addressess him, Zoro then rolls his eyes at that.
    When Zoro heard that Jam had to dicuss something with him, Zoro's ears perk up at that. Zoro's ear twitched when Jam called him 'little guy', He was not little! It's not Zoro's fault that he hasn't evolved yet!

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Acie, The Tenth Creed

After the Golurk, who's name appeared to be Jam, finished speaking to the two smaller pokemon, he turned and knelt before a Racihu, The Raichu. He was well renowned every where and Acie felt rather excited to be seeing him up close. Ally was squirming on his head so Acie grabbed her gently and put her on the ground beneath him. She didn't move much, keeping under Acie's shadow, apparently nervous. Unni was as giddy as ever and Acie set her next to Ally. He approached the two pokemon, still keeping an eye on the zorua as he passed over him, making sure he didn't try anything on himself, Ally or worst of all Unni. The gold-tinged metang waited patiently for the Golurk, Jam, to finish.
    He looked at Jam, then Raichu and grinned, "Hello, sirs," he said cheerfully, but still keeping his mind on the zorua. "If I may, it would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Acie, leader of The Tenth Creed. The quilava below me is Ally and the excitable mudkip is Unni. The rest of my team is else where but-" as if to prove his point, Unni cut him off.
    "Wow! Raichu, you're so much bigger than mhtd jgjh!" Acie glanced down to see Ally had covered Unni's mouth with a paw, an exasperated look on her face. Then, she looked as if a shiver ran down her spine and Acie saw a little bit of pink sticking out from between the quilavas toes.
    "Gross! Unni, you're not supposed to lick people!" Ally wiped her paw on her chest and then sat down, forcing Unni to do the same. Acie rolled his eyes and turned back to Raichu.
    "As I was saying, the other two members of my team are else where, but once we're all together, I would like to receive some tutoring from someone of such high status as you, or you, Jamhand, was it?" Acie looked to the Golurk.

Years
    Rick does a loop in midair, circling a low-hanging cloud. He stops to admire it, watching wisps of vapor float away as his tail brushes past the cloud. He spins, whipping his tail through the cloud to disperse it entirely. "Not today, condensation! It's a beautiful day, and clouds just upset people." He looks down at the expanse of land below him, notable for its lack of people. "Don't give me that. I'm enjoying it, anyway." He takes off, leaving a green blur in his wake. "WHOOSH!"

Rick soars across the land, scanning below for any sign of civilization. "Nothing. Zero, nada. Ooh! Wait, no. Nothing." He consults his map, barreling through the sky as he checks for landmarks. He glances down, when he spots something. "Hold up!" He suddenly stops, the wind caused by his flight rushing past, disturbing his antennae. He sees a lone figure lying on the ground by some sort of cave entrance. He dives down to get a closer look, noticing on his map that he's near Yema Mines.

He lands next to the figure, a Lucario. His sudden landing kicks up a small cloud of dust, which he clears with a sweep of his tail. "Hello there! I am the Emerald Dash, and I spotted you from above!" His wings stick straight out, vibrating with excitement. "Are you alright, good sir?"

((And Cameron has been found!))

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Cameron stared up at the Flygon. Cameron jumped up frightened straight away. "Who are you? What do you want? You aren't gonna get the treasure I stole back." That was when he noticed the mistake. The Flygon most probably didn't know about the treasure that he had stolen. "Ummm... henchmen get him!" Cameron called. Nothing happened. Then Cameron looked around. This was bad. Nobody to help him. He was cornered. This guy would definatly take him to Raichu's guild and get him locked up. "So, um. About what I said..." Cameron started.

Years
    The Lucario leaps back, a note of panic in his voice. "Who are you? What do you want? You aren't gonna get the treasure I stole back." This takes Rick by surprise. "Beg your pardon?"

"Ummm... henchmen get him!" Rick tenses, looking for the henchmen. Nothing happens. The Lucario is similarly confused. Rick drops from his fighting stance, his confusion increased, an agitated look on his face.

"So, um. About what I said..."

"Yes, about that. Let's start with your questions, shall we? Name's Rick, Dragon of the Sands! Freelance Mercenary. Now about this treasure you stole. That bag over there?" An amused grin crosses Rick's face as he points to to dropped bag. "Who'd you steal it from? 'Cause it sounds like there might be a reward in this for me."

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    "Why would I tell you about what happened at Gabite bank!" Cameron sighed finnaly. "Oh I've given away all my hints. But I won't let you take it and send me to jail where I have to stand all the other noisy criminals. I seriously hated that last year." Then Cameron noticed something. Maybe his friends and henchmen had already been captured by some exploration team. Cameron stared at the Flygon. Cameron's eyes started to look angry. "An explorer huh? He! I've taken out hundreds of them!" Cameron quickly released an Aura Sphere. Then jumped and grabbed the bag. He was about to head into the mines when he remembered what happened before. So he ran. Trying to get as much distance as he could from the Flygon. Although he knew its speed would be good enough to catch up.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    ~Cho~

Cho entered the kitchen, humming to herself. She spotted Louie and rushed over to him, nearly crashing into the Swalot. "Ahahah! So sorry! How are ya, Louie? What'cha makin'? Something good, I bet. Do you have any Pecha berries? I'm starving!" She continued to ask questions like these as she flew around the room, nearly knocking something over in the process.

-Raichu-
    Raichu grinned. "Hello there. It's very nice to meet you, Acie, Ally, and Unni. Tutoring? I would be happy to let you train here. Please, come in and do so anytime." He chuckled at the excitable Unni. "So, you're Unni. You look very young. How do you like exploring and doing rescue work?"

He then smiled down at the Exeggcutes. "Hello there, I'm Raichu, the leader of this guild. Would you like to come inside?" The Exeggcutes seemed very eager, a trait Raichu liked to see in people.

-Isamu-

Isamu stood up, coughing and sputtering. Whoever had hit him had hit him hard. He looked around for his client and saw her kneeling next to the injured Gabite. He rushed over to them and inspected the Gabite's injuries. "You'll need to call for a doctor. I'll go get your treasure back," he said as calmly as he could to the Persian, who nodded and whispered, "Please hurry...that treasure has been in my family since my great-grandfather was alive..."

He sprinted down the path he believed the attackers might have gone. He couldn't possibly comprehend how he failed to protect his client when their trip hadn't even started yet. He had let his guard down and faced the consequences for it. He didn't want to believe that he would have to watch his back at all times, even in his home town, but times were getting desperate with all the criminals popping up.

~Anette~

Anette walked quietly down the path, glancing at the numerous flowers she was passing. The air had a feeling of peace in it, and she felt relaxed. She glanced upward to see a few Starly fly by and smiled. The day was just so great!

She had left her village to pick some berries for a Darmanitan back at the village, for he was far too busy with other things to retrieve food for his family. She was making her way to Espera Forest, where she knew many delicious berries grew.

Up ahead, coming down the same path she was going up, she saw a Lucario. He appeared very frantic and was carrying a bag. "Hello!" she called out to him. "Are you alright? Do you need some help with something, sir? I'd be happy to help!" She smiled at the Lucario.

((Nyeh, short paragraphs. Writer's block...how I love you.))

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Acie, The Tenth Creed

"I like it a lot!" Unni grinned, "It feels nice to rescue people and when they say 'thank you' and hug you!" she smiled really big as if she was being hugged at that moment.
    "Yes, thank you very much!" Acie was getting kind of excited now. His mind was completely off the Zorua now and he was focusing on what it would be like to train in such a well known guild. He set Unni and Ally back on his head and then floated after Raichu.

Aetos, The Tenth Creed

Aetos rushed after the Gallade, quickly catching up.
    "Comrade!" He called to him, "Do you need any assistance?" he had walked around the corner just as the event ended. He had no idea what was happening but when he saw the Gallade speak to the Persian, he realized that the pokemon must have been helping her when they were robbed. Aetos dived just low enough that he was at eye level with the Gallade, who was still running. "I am Aetos, and it would be my pleasure to assist you in retrieving those stolen goods, comrade!"

Years
    Rick hadn't expected this. He had hoped to gather some information, find out about the situation. And now the Lucario was running away, and Rick was dealing with an Aura Sphere in his chest. "Okay, so he's the bad guy." Rick leaps to the air, his wings vibrating rapidly. "WHOOSH!" He takes off like a bullet, chasing down the thief.

After a short chase, Rick catches up with Lucario. "Remember me?" He swoops in low, reaching out toward the thief's legs, swiping at them with his claws. They glow a faint purple as he attacks.

He doesn't notice Anette, his focus solely on stopping Cameron.

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica slowly floated down the path, looking around. She was alone, as always. She... wasn't exactly a people person. Especially not after the "inicident" when she was younger.

I think I passed it... Maybe I can turn around and go ask Amelia where exactly it was again, she quietly thought to herself.

Looking up ahead, she saw a Lucario with what appeared to be a bag with him. Running up to him was a Kirlia, seemingly eager to help him. All Vivica could do was stare at the two in complete confusion. "What in the world...?" she quietly whispered to herself.

WHOOSH!

Frowning, the young Misdreavus looked up. Flying at a very high speed in the sky was a Flygon. It landed in front of the Lucario and started attacking him. They both seemed to completely ignore the Kirlia.

"HEY!" Vivica yelled, trying to get the males' attention. "WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" They didn't even flinch.

A bit scared, she started approaching the three Pokemon. All she needed to do was save the Kirlia, then get the heck out of there.

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

Aetos saw in the distance a cloud of dust. He left the Gallades side and took off as fast he could towards the dust cloud. A lucario and Flygon were duking it out. Presumably, the Lucario was the thief and the Flygon was just trying to help. They also seemed to be completely lacking a sense of their surroundings; a kirlia and misdrevious were dangerously close to the fight. Aetos flapped his metallic wings as fast as he could and dove down, grasping one bystander in each claw. The Skarmory set them down about 10 meters away and landed next to them for a moment.
    "Stay here, comrades," his heavy Russian accent started coming through. He was excited for a fight and he turned towards the two fighters and then the bystanders, "I'm going to try and break this up. Get away from here. Bell Town is just North aways, go there," with that he dove into the fight. He used twister on the flygon, knowing it wold do extra damage to him and then used peck on teh lucario.

(don't want to god-mod. You guys choose if the attacks hit or not and how much they did)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Rick hit him on the legs, tripping him up but Cameron easily stood back up again. He stared as a Skarmory joined the fight. It used Peck hitting right into Cameron's stomach avoiding the spike. Cameron flew backwards and went skidding along the floor. His eyes slowly closed as he let go of the bag of treasure. Then he heard a voice. But he was already unconcious. Meanwhile a Marowak jumped down. It was Reece! Followed by him was Stanley and the Mienfoo henchmen! They all joined in the fight. The Mienfoo dived at the Skarmory as Reece used Bone Rush and Stanley used Blaze Kick, both attacking Rick. Cameron's eyes opened as he saw his teammates. Looking around he noticed something. This might disturb Cobalion who was living in the mine. Cameron looked to the side as he noticed the treasure had rolled out of the bag! It started rolling towards the fight. Cameron dived, arms outstretched!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Jamhand Carter the Unmatched, Charabanc

The golden metang approached the group and talked with Jamhand. "Hello, sirs! If I may, it would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Acie, leader of The Tenth Creed. The quilava below me is Ally and the excitable mudkip is Unni. The rest of my team is else where but-" the little guy named Unni cut the metang off, but the other member put a covering hand over his mouth."As I was saying, the other two members of my team are else where, but once we're all together, I would like to receive some tutoring from someone of such high status as you, or you, Jamhand, was it?" Before Jam could answer, his Master cut him off.

"Hello there. It's very nice to meet you, Acie, Ally, and Unni. Tutoring? I would be happy to let you train here. Please, come in and do so anytime." The trio followed Raichu back inside the guild. Jam sighed. Finally, I just wanted to talk to the little Zorua. So many passerby. He turned to look at the Zorua who had an annoyed look on his face. The Exeggcute was still there.

"Hey, Exeggcutes. Why not follow Raichu? I'm sure he will be able to take you in," Jam said with a smile. He turned to Zoro. "So, I need you to come with me to the guild. We'll talk there."

Years
    As Cameron jumps back up, Rick hovers in front of him. "You can't run from Emerald Dash, son! Just give up n- whahey!" His dramatic speech is cut short by a swirling vortex of wind and primal power. The Twister sends him tumbling to the ground, but he staggers back to his feet. "Alright, who's the jerk?!" He spots Aetos near the females, but is interrupted by Reece and Stanley before he can say anything.

Reece charges forward with a Bone Rush, which Rick easily dodges. He's not so lucky when Stanley performs Blaze Kick, catching Rick in the chin. The kick knocks him back, and he lands heavily on his feet. "Everyone wants a piece 'a me today. You want it?" Rick charges forward, bringing his tail up with full Strength against Stanley. "You got it!"

He turns to Reece, snapping his long neck forward to Bite the Marowak. "Come here, you!"

Years
    Zoro semi-glared at the golden colored Metang, he had a feeling that this metang was watching him, which was possibly true, alot of people that has never met Zoro before normally stare at him with wierd and watchfull looks. After the Metang left with Raichu, Zoro did a small sigh, that Metang was creeping him out. Now Zoro was alone with Jam, well the Exeggcutes were still there, but Zoro had lost interest with messing with them. Zoro's ears perked up when Jam asked him to go to the guild with him, so that they can talk. 'I better just go with him, he'll probably talk to me about my future or something...' thought Zoro as he nodded at Jam. "Sure, Lead the way" said Zoro, oddly compliant, then again, it was quite warm today, so Zoro is more laid-back right now. Zoro then followed Jam.
    ((Zoro is following Jam now :U sorry its so short...didn't want to call Zoro 'Lazy' XD ))

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica couldn't even move.

A Skarmory (not to mention a male Skarmory) had picked her up and flown off with her before setting her down. She was in shock the entire time. When he started talking, she slowly turned her attention to him, unable to say or do anything.

After the Skarmory said a few words and flew off, Vivica glanced at the Kirlia beside her. All she really seemed was confused. After staring at the Kirlia a few seconds, the Misdreavus then looks at the fighting men.

Men, she thought. Her mind swam with the sudden memories of the group of males that had ganged up on her when she was younger. They nearly killed her! And now because of them, she couldn't even come within a yard of a male without jumping back, shaking, or screaming at the top of her lungs. And now, a male Skarmory had just picked her up and moved her!

Slowly, her eyes grew wide as she finally gained control of her body once more. Her jaw slowly dropped, making her mouth agape. Her body shook, terror flowing through her veins. Her mouth grew wider than it already was and she did the sane thing that any normal androphobe would do.

She screamed at the top of her lungs from pure horror.

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

The misdreavous screeched. Loudly. It startled Aetos so much he lost some of his altitude. He screeched and then used the falling momentum to his advantage, diving straight at the Blaziken with a vicious peck attack. With all that momentum, he aimed straight at his stomach and sent the fire/fighting type flying. Aetos then landed close to the Flygon who was charging at the Marowak.
    "My apologies for attacking you. My goal was to end zee fight, not escalate it," he batted a mienfoo away with a quick Silver Wing. "I assume zat you are zee good guy in this situation, comrade." he called over the still screaming Misdrevious. Aetos summoned another twister and sent a few more mienfoo flying. "I vill get zee henchmen, you get zee marovak and zen vee vill fight the lucario together, yes, comrade?" Aetos offered and then took off, using fly. He surveyed the area and went for a quick dive, hitting another mienfoo.
    "A good plan, is it not?"

Years
    As Rick lunges toward Reece the Marowak, two things distract him. First is the loud screaming. He actually stops his attack to turn to the source, noticing Viveca for the first time. Then, Aetos lands next to him, begins speaking, and flies off. Rick uses Fly as well, soaring up towards Aetos. "Whoa, hold on there, Red. That's your apology? I'm acting in self-defense right n-" Aetos dives down, taking out another Mienfoo. "Aaaand he ignores me."

Rick dives down toward Reece, flipping at the last moment to land feet first on the Marowak's head. Aetos keeps talking.

"A good plan, is it not?"

"Yeah, da, whatever." He crouches next to Reece, his claws glowing purple as he prepares another Dragon Claw. "You wanna keep going, Bonehead?" He turns his head slightly, calling out to Stanley the Blaziken. "How 'bout you, Chicken Legs? You gonna call it quits? And where'd your pal slink off too?"

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Cameron stood at the top of a cliff, staring down at Rick. "You wanna know where I slinked off to huh?" He jumped down, landing on top of the Dragon type. "You are not getting the treasure back!" Cameron attacked with a Close Combat as Reece broke free. He dived also using Close Combat. Soon enough Stanley joined in. All three of them were using Close Combat on Rick. Meanwhile the Meinfoo, or what was left of them, dived all over the Skarmory. Then Cameron heard it. The scream of a Misdreavus. One of the most ear rattling screams ever. Cameron blocked his ears from it but it didn't work. It was ringing all around his head. "Make it stop!" Cameron called. All of Team Aura fainted from the blast of sound.

Years
    Rick looks up as he hears Cameron's voice, just in time for the Lucario to leap at him. Rick swipes with Dragon Claw, but the attack misses as Cameron lays into him with a vicious beating. Rick tries to block the attacks with his arms, but then Reece and Stanley join the fray. Rick falls to the ground, curling into a protective ball as Team Aura gang up on him.

Suddenly, they all stop as Vivica's scream hits them. They react poorly, all of them dropping at the sound. Rick stays curled up between them, the triple takeover too much even for him to shrug off. Viveca's scream is even starting to affect him. The ringing in his ears fades to a dull roar, and he contemplates taking a quick power nap. But first, there were those two girls. He should really go check on them. Slowly uncurling himself, he struggles to rise, making it to his knees. "'Scuse me, ma'am?" He shouts to her, holding his sore head. "You're fine now. Emerald Dash is here to-" Oh, there go my organs. He falls face-first into the sand, finally blacking out.

Back