• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Years
    Welcome!
    Welcome to my pokemon mystery dungeon rp. You are a pokemon trying to save the world.

Night
    The night explorers try to get the 6 moon gems, the 2 fallen stars and the midnight shadow in order to get into Team Evil's castle to save Darkrai.

Day
    The day explorers try to get the 6 sun gems, the 2 daylight charms and the Lunar Wing to get to Team Meanie's chamber to save Cresselia.

Ribbons
    Eevee, Pichu, Bulbasaur, Chimchar and Oshawott(Mijimaru) - Yellow Ribbon
    Treecko, Mudkip, Tepig(Pokabu), Diglett, Poochyena - Black Ribbon
    Snivy (Tsutaja), Torchic, Zorua, Corphish, Sunflora - Blue Ribbon
    Squirtle, Piplup, Charmander, Turtwig, Chimchar - Green Ribbon
    Other 1st stage pokemon - you choose

Hope you enjoy!

SU Sheet
    Name:Charly
    Species: Pichu
    Moves:Thunder, Shadow Ball
    Personality: Nobody Knows...
    Looks:Tuft of hair near ear
    Team:Night explorer - Team Thunder Shadow
    Other:Loves all food and is very fast :)

The rest is on the OOC thread located here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=240583

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    SU Sheet
    Name: Kitsu

Species: Vulpix

Moves: Energy Ball, Ember, Extrasensory, Confuse Ray.

Personality: Very happy, energetic and playful. She is also very bubbly, and likes to cheer others up. However, she prefers to work alone. Also, she doesn't care about the luxuries in life.

Looks: A normal Vulpix, except that she has a collar around her neck with a gold dog-tag on. The dog tag has a design of a Vulpix on.

Team: Day explorer- Team Myth

History (added because I want to): Kitsu was originally a house pet, residing in a mansion. She was pampered there, and she lived a life of luxury. She had a lot of pet clothes and games. However, she didn't like that. She wanted to be wild and free- free to do what she wanted. So she ran away, keeping only her dog-tag, which had the design of a Vulpix on. She got mysteriously Teleported to the PMD world, the day before the uncovered the guilds. And now, she has found the Day guild, and she has decided to try to save the world.

Other: I can't think of anything that belongs in here xD

Last edited:
    Years
    SU Sheet
    Name: Aquawott
    Species: Oshawott
    Moves: Water Sport, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Shell Blade.
    Personality: Adamant natured. He's cold and quiet around others but is warm and kind to those close to him. He strives to be the best he can be and will always improve himself.
    Looks: The shade of blue on his body is darker than an average Oshawott.
    Team: Night Explorer- Team NightShadow
    Other: Dislikes sour, bitter and dry food. Likes anything juicy and has water in it. He hates strong sunlight.Favourite colour is blue. He's quite a fast swimmer, as when he was younger, he befriended a Buizel and they always compete to see who's fastest in swimming. His prized possesion is his sword-shell as his parents gave it to him when he was born and with all other Oshawotts, it's a very precious item for them.

Last edited:
    Years
    Just pointing out:
    For mzmingle, in your SU sheet, you wrote that your team was Thunder Shadow but the 1st post said Team Midnight Star, which one are you? O.o

Dragonite149, how's it possible for a mansion to exist in the Pokemon world, let alone being a house pet? There are no humans in the PMD world.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Name: Parupi
    Species: Eevee
    Moves: Void Spark(Dark), Blizzard(Ice), Trans Heart(Normal), Shadow Claw(Ghost)
    Personality: Parupi is a very quiet and timid Eevee. Due to birth defects, she has a second soul. This second soul was supposed to be her sister, but they merged together before their egg was laid. Parupi is the nice one of the two, and is generally outgoing. Silver, the other personality of Parupi, is more naughty, and tends to get under others' fur with nasty remarks.
    Looks: https://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt59/Rena__Ryuguu/Parupi__3_by_Shineymagic.jpg
    https://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt59/Rena__Ryuguu/SilvertheEevee.png
    Team: Shadow Heart
    Other: Trans Heart's type changes with what pokemon its going to hit. If its a water type, its grass. Electric, its ground, and so forth. Void Spark sends a blast of dark energy in the form of sparks from Parupi/Silver. Sometimes it may hurt the user, if the attack doesn't hit anything else. Trans Heart is a Special move, whilst Void Spark can be used as a physical attack, or ranged attack.

Years
    @ Le Creep! and Eeveemaster9 day or night explorer?
    1 more night spot and 2 more day spots O.o

put a new post and if you both want to be the night explorer then the first one to re-post will be one
    :)

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    Name: Wolff (yes, double f)
    Species: Zorua
    Moves: Aerial Ace (Flying), Faint Attack (Dark), Night Burst (Dark)
    Personality: Naive
    Looks: Wears a white scarf, otherwise looks like a normal Zorua.
    Team: Day Explorer (not like I have a choice =P) - Team Surefire
    Others: Has a very sharp hearing and sense of smell. Can sense danger when it approaches.

Years
    Name: Jack
    Species: Plusle
    Moves: growl, tackle, copycat, thunderwave
    Personality: A cheerful and childish character but oblivious to his surroundings.
    Looks: Has a tuft of fur on his head
    Team: Night Explorer (Thundershadow)
    History: A Plusle who was inspired to become an explorer after hearing a story of a mysterious Pokemon that played a role on saving the world long time ago. He left his hometown (A village of Plusles) to join the Night Guild.
    Other: Speaks in a British accent. Loves "British" food.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Name: Jack
    Species: Plusle
    Moves: growl, tackle, copycat, thunderwave
    Personality: A cheerful and childish character but oblivious to his surroundings.
    Looks: Has a tuft of fur on his head
    Team: Night Explorer (Thundershadow)
    History: A Plusle who was inspired to become an explorer after hearing a story of a mysterious Pokemon that played a role on saving the world long time ago. He left his hometown (A village of Plusles) to join the Night Guild.
    Other: Speaks in a British accent. Loves "British" food.
    What haened to Kaiser? Or did you just get bored of being a Minun?

Years
    Could I join too? :)
    SU Sheet
    Name: Jaw
    Species: Poochyena
    Moves: Fire Fang, Tackle and Growl
    Personality: Impulsive (he always does things without thinking)
    Looks: He has a thick, white fur that protects him against the cold.

Team: Night Explorer if possible
    Other: He orginally lived in the mountains with his family, where they developed the thick fur. He can run very fast and is very impulsive.

Years
    @ Hi - Techneon
    which team? if your a night explorer, theres either:
    Team NightShadow
    or
    The Cracked

Team ThunderShadow is full
    Day is:
    Team Myth
    Team SureFire
    Team ShadowHeart

@ jira - chan
    youre in!

Years
    @ Hi - Techneon
    which team? if your a night explorer, theres either:
    Team NightShadow
    or
    The Cracked

Team ThunderShadow is full
    Day is:
    Team Myth
    Team SureFire
    Team ShadowHeart

@ jira - chan
    youre in!

I'd like to join a team with 2 or 3 empty spaces :P

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll take Team Nightshadow

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
    Name: Garet
    Species: Growlithe
    Moves: Odor Sleuth, Fire Fang, Bite
    Personality: He's usually serious, but Garet can take a joke (depending on the circumstances). He wants to explore the world. Many times, he has been nervous around dark places that might hide a Ghost Pokemon. Prefers to have his own personal space.
    Looks: Usual pelt colors; bright green eyes. Garet wears a pine-needle-green bandana around his neck, tied in the back.
    Team: Team Surefire, please
    Other: If he can help it, Garet will try to avoid Ghost Pokemon at all costs. Sometimes, one might catch him talking to himself, seemingly. There's probably someone else in his mind...

Years
    I'd like to join a team with 2 or 3 empty spaces :P

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll take Team Nightshadow
    YAY! Welcome to Team NightShadow, Hi-Techneon! I think I'll like Jaw as a member, I have a Poochyena too. :)
    Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My character is an Oshawott by the name of Aquawott and is the leader of Team NightShadow(I guess you knew that already).

Last edited:
    Back