• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    (OOC: Torch makes an aside to say...)

"Meh. I don't care whether you're silver or yellow. You do shine. Therefore, you're shiny."

(OOC: So, yes, Torch has a rather straightforward way of thinking. And now cue The_IceCream.)

NatureKeeper

Costali the Riolu - Treasure Towns' Beach

I walked on the beach rapidly to reach Lapras. "Hello, welcome to Lapras water transportation. Where is your destination?" he asked, in the marketer tone. If I didn't know how this Lapras was important to my father, I'd bash him like the Kecleon in the market. "Oinama Island. I presume you know it." I replied. "Okay," he said with a smile on his face.

We skimmed quickly through the endless sea. Lapras is a fast swimmer, I reckon. But there are also currents, so these must be giving him some aid, I guess. "Say, Lapras," I asked. "What, Costali?"

"How large is that Oinama Island?"

"30 Treasure Towns -wide."

"Oh," I gasped. Large dungeon is large. When we reached the island, I stepped down. "Thanks Lapras!" I said, truly grateful this time. "No problem," he said, then fought the currents with the same speed he came with. He is a fast swimmer, then. I looked at the Island. It was full of Flying Pokémon. The sun was harsh. It was time to explore.

Oinama Island - F1

So, the welcoming committee was two Fearows. I got free Drill Pecks, just getting health damage before taking my first breath in the dungeon. I gave them an Aura Dazzle which hurt both of them reasonably and made them confused with no extra charge. Then, I Aura Sphered one out. The other one snapped out of confusion and used Fly. I was on red HP, so another hit and I am straight out of the dungeon. I took a step back, making it hit the ground, then Aura Sphere. I took the nearby TM Aerial Ace, then kept walking through the Island's unstable bridges. I found a Drifloon. A ghost type. Parupi used to deal with these. I threw a warp seed, then took the stairs.

Oinama Island - F2

A clear floor with 200 Poké on the floor and the stairs in the nearby room. What a lucky floor. Yet, I was cut off. Monster House. 5 Fearow, 3 Pidgeot, 2 Spearow, 3 Pidgey. Clearly not my day. I had to use my Petrify Orb. Then, I sneaked to the stairs. Whew, that was really close.

Oinama Island - F3

I found myself in a Dungeon with a sleeping Ditto. I sneaked by and I stepped on a Gravelerock (10). The Ditto woke up, and Transformed to a Moltres. So, Moltres is the dungeon's boss? I looked above. There was a passing Moltres. Me and my stinky luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    Sometimes I will do first person - eg. now.
    Also you are now allowed TWO characters, post them on the OOC threads.
    dragoniterules has left the RP.
    -----------------
    Guildmaster ~ Wigglytuff
    "Everyone, We do not need atleast four a team! I have seen some people that don't like it, so we can be on our own!"

Charly the Riolu ~ At the Guild
    I heard somebody asking to be on my team, it was Misty.
    "No thanks..." I said, and I ran off to Treasure Town.
    I bought some items, including two Reviver seeds, Four Apples, some gummis and a Aura Scarf. I then proceeded to Rugged Road to get to Moon Lake Cave.
    ---------
    Aura Scarf - an item just for Riolu/Lucario. It boosts its speed and its defense and sp. defence go to the maximum.
    Yes, we can make up items. :laugh:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Tradley the Treecko - At the Guild

"Tradley." He said plainly.
    "...And, uh, yours?" He asked.
    He was often shy, but around females, he's especially shy. Though he didn't really know why.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Parupi The Yellow Eevee - The Guild/Entrance To Dark Moon Cave
    Parupi huffed and looked at her tail. "I shine, huh?" She mumbled, waving her tail around. "Fine, fine! But you can atleast address me by my name, Torch." She put some edge to his name, and snickered. "Are we leaving soon? I'm itching to find this dungeon. My goal is to get to the end BEFORE everyone else, got it?" Parupi narrowed her eyes at the two Pokemon infront of her, and gave a short shrug. "I'm off. Meet ya at the first floor. Remember to grab your own things..." With that, she was off.

It took longer than expected to get to Dark Moon Cave; with all the rogue explorers Parupi had to deal with...But she made it in one piece, and that was alright, I suppose. I mean, not like she's invincible, right? A few cuts and the like, nothing big. But at last, she stood before the dark entrance. Darkness didn't scare this Eevee one bit. She actually preferred the dark! Smiling lightly with her tail waving behind her, Parupi entered into the first floor.

Parupi The Yellow Eevee - Dark Moon Cave; 1st Floor
    There.

Parupi swiped her claws into the darkness, fully aware of her surroundings.

There.

Her eyes searched the invisible cave walls before she jumped up and away.

She was surrounded. A monster house right off the bat. How lucky of her, no? Parupi slid to a halt just as she was about to plow into a Misdreavus. Doubling over on her hind legs, she sent a powerful kick to the unnamed Pokemon that used to be on her heels. Breathing heavily, Parupi weaved around in the seemingly endless darkness as her large ears picked up the sounds of the wild Pokemon around her. She couldn't tell what all was with her, but from a guess...More Misdreavus, throw in a few ground types, sprinkle with dark times...Stir. Parupi grunted as something jabbed her back powerfully, and she slammed herself against a wall to reflect back at her attacker. OH-KO. Instant. Parupi growled, and continued her assault, her eyes now picking up on the figures moving around her. They were all ahead of her, and were coming fast.

A one...Two...And here we go.

NatureKeeper

(OOC: Mingle, I'd really appreciate it if you stop to copycat me. First, I choose Riolu, you copy. Second, I choose to write in 1st Person, and you do it to. Please stop.)

Years
    Jaws saw some teams left already. He ran to Morse and Aquawott and asked them or their team was going to leave right now too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Misty stood there, not knowing what to do next. Then she realised that she was going to Moon Lake Cave. Now she decided to go on her own. "Easy," She said "I can do this when ever I want and I can do it on my own!" So she set of at a slow pace, looking around for something to eat. She had only just realised that she hasen't eaten for quite a while now. "Awh, I need something to eat! Maybe there are some berries around here?" She carried on until she reached Amity Square. She found some berries for sale and bought some. "Yum! Finally my hunger is gone!" Off she went, to Moon Lake Cave, but on te way she found a hurt pokemon. She didn't know what to do so she helped it. "Are you Okay?"
    "Yes...Kinda...No..." Misty helped the Pichu get to it's full strength again.
    "There all better!"
    "Thanks!" The Pichu ran off while Misty carried on her journy.
    "Ok, if I'm in Amity Square... I should be in Moon Lake Cave by tonight? I'm not to sure. Anyway, better get a move on!" And off she set.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Kitsu the Vulpix- At the Guild
    "So you're Tradley, huh? Well, nice to meet you Tradley. I've already told you my name, it's Kitsu. Anyway, I'm going to get some supplies for the exploration. I'll be back in a bit!" Kitsu smiled. She walked out of the guild, and over to the Kecleon Market.
    "Welcome to Kecleon Wares! All our wares are picked with pride," the green Kecleon smiled.
    "Have you got any Oran Berries or Apples?" Kitsu asked.
    "We have three Oran Berries and three Apples in stock," the green Kecleon replied.
    "How much will it be for two of each?" Kitsu questioned.
    "2000 Poke," Kecleon answered.
    "Well, I'll buy them all," Kitsu said, handing over 2000 Poke. The Kecleon took the Poke, and handed over the supplies. Kitsu put the supplies in her Treasure Bag, and walked back into the guild.
    "Tradley, I've got the supplies now," Kitsu smiled.

The_IceCream

So you like Mudkips?
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't posted my computer's been down so i'm doing this from my PS3...

______________________________________________________________________________________
    Razor the Sableye- At the Guild.
    "Well um yeah I'll join, Oh by the way, why is that Eevee running out the door?
    And Razor ran after her.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Wow this is Dark moon cave... It's huge! Razor thought.He walked into the entrance.

OOC: Oh yeah, I just thought I might try 1st person posting cuz' it looked like fun... I'm not copying or anything it just looked fun.

Floor 1
    I walked into Dark Moon cave feeling anxious, Where was that eevee? Heck I don't even know her name! Yet somehow i'm supposed to be on a team with her? Mental Note: Ask that eevee her name.
    I thought. THen out of nowhere I felt a strong presance (TYPO) It kept pulseing in and out, like it was there one moment and gone the next, it was weird. I just kept walking, ignoring the odd energy, to the stairs,

OOC: Wait isin't it Moon lake cave not Dark moon cave?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Tradley the Treecko - At the Guild
    Kitsu. That was a pretty name for a Vulpix.
    "Anyway, I'm going to get some supplies for the exploration. I'll be back in a bit!" She said with a brief smile.
    She turned around and as she walked outside, her fur started to glow radiantly in the sunlight. Coincidentally, Tradley's face started glowing a deep, red color as well. Suddenly Tradley realized he was staring at Kitsu, and quickly shook his head back into reality.
    Breathing heavily, he calmed himself down and waited for her return. He didn't wait long, as she returned with her bag that was chock full of stuff.
    "Tradley, I've got the supplies now." She said with another cute smile.
    "Uhhhh, that's good. But...we need more members.....right?" He said hesitantly.

Back