• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Land and the Sea

Years
    Just a minor notice:

For everyone's information, the OOC thread has been up a long time already. I don't know whether y'all knew that already but I was just reminding everyone. And another thing, if you want to know what Pokemon are there in the dungeon, you can view the Dungeon spoilers. xD

That's all, love to see more longer well-written posts! ^^

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    Airforce saw the Gible that had appeared and nodded to what Flyn had said. "This will be very interesting indeed" Airforce said. Airforce took advantage of the sandy area they were in and shoved it right up in the Gible's eyes as the Sand-Attack made GIble whiffer. The Gible was about to use Dragon's Rage but lucky enough because of the whiffer so did it miss. "That was close!" Pidgey said, lucky to avoid it.

(OCC: Gible learns Dragon Rage at lvl 7 so I guess it's obvious it has that move? ^^)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As Astra walked through the forest with the Azurill, he realized something. This wasn't what he wanted to do. He wanted to get stronger in other ways and explore further away from this land. He wanted to travel, to fly... he didn't want to do petty tasks from a guild.

"Fiona," he said. "I'm dropping out of this exploration team. I won't leave you alone in this forest though, I can help you find Hoppip still, if you want. But then I'll go."

((OOC: That's my way of saying that I'm dropping out. I'm sorry Lilliana and Diamond, but I'm just clogging up the RP if I'm posting as seldom as I am. I hope Fiona can join somebody else? You can bunny Astra for this mission if you want, he's yours now.))

Years
    "Alright now its my turn!" Flyn said. The gible was open for attack since he was focusing on Airforce. Flyn had ran up to the gible and used bite on it. It appeared to have taken a critical hit but the gible was not ready to give up. Flyn wasn't fast enough so the gible was able to hit him with his dragon rage. It had gotten a critical hit on Flyn and nearly KO"ed him. "This gible is really strong." He said trying to stand up.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    (OCC: Can Dragon Rage even get a critical hit? O.o I thought it always gave 40 in damage no matter situation)

Airforce looked around and saw just a few feets away an Oran Berry laying there. He walked up to it and throw it to Flyn. "Eat it. I'll take of this one!" Airforce said an spread his wings to make him seem bigger then he actually was. "You want to battle someone? Then battle me!" Airforce said and used Gust again and again and finished with a Tackle. Airforce was just glad that Gible was not a Rock-type because then the troubles would be threefold.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Rose and Spark walked paw in paw inside the Pebble Cave, where it was dark and spooky. But that wasn't what made Spark all nervous. It was because Pebble Cave had really narrow corridors, and Spark couldn't stand narrow places. He was really uncomfortable walking inside the cave, but Spark didn't want to show Rose how scared he was. Fortunately, it was so dark inside the cave, that it was hard to see one's facial features. Unfortunately, Rose would occasionally blow embers of flame up in the air for more visibility.

"So...would this be a good place for us to know each other better?" Spark awkwardly told Rose, but before she could answer, something really fast went past both their faces. "What was that?" he said, getting ready for anything it might be. The fast thing went past them again. "Leave!" someone shouted from farther into the cave, then the fast thing went past them. Rose spurred out a small Ember in the air. When the blurry thing went past, they saw that it was actually rolling. "I said leave!" someone shouted again. The creature rolled in front of them, this time, they saw that it was blue. Apparently, when the blue thing rolled in front of them for the sixth time, it tripped. When it crashed on the floor, Spark and Rose walked towards it carefully. "Are you alright?" Spark asked the fallen creature, but it replied with a Tackle. Spark skittered a few meters. "I told you to leave!" the creature said, then it stood up and rolled towards Rose.

Spark did what his instincts had told him to. He used Quick Attack and rushed in front of Rose. Luckily, Spark intervened just in time for him to hit it, making it skitter across the rocky dungeon floor.

((OOC: Yeah, it's a Phanpy...))

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    (OOC: I'm reposting from earlier to correspond with Ash's way better fight scene.)
    The battle left Rose speechless. Spark came over to check on her. She regained her composure after getting up with Sparks help and said rather awe stricken, "You saved me." Neither Rose nor Spark said anything until they reached the final floor. After a quick battle with a Geodude that ended in it fleeing, they came across a little room. There was a small pool of water in the corner and huddled in another corner was a tiny yellow speck. Rose approached the tiny Pichu. It was obviously scared and cold. "We're here to rescue you," Rose said, "Come here, we'll get you out of this place." Rose reached out to hold the Pichu's paw. It slowly edged toward her and accepted her paw. Together with Spark leading the way they left the dungeon.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: Hey if someone could get me a brief up-to-date summary of what has happened so far, I would appreciate it. For now I'll just post a basic intro post for Autumn and stuff.

IC

The sun was setting in Treasure Town. Autumn had just finished some minor wrap-up work at the guild, and was about to turn in for the night. Earlier today, she had recieved an urgent request in the help of finding the pieces of a Saphire Key, which would help get this orb to help calm down Kyogre, who was in another battle with Groundon.

When the two giants started battling, well, the Guild in Treaure Town was stricken. But upon seeing that teams were in the works of figuring out ways to help subdue these giants, a little reassurance was restored.

When Autumn had told Layne she was requested to help, it didn't surprise Layne, but in some sort of way, Autumn felt as if Layne wasn't so comfortable. Autumn left the guild. At this time, Layne was always sitting at Sharpedo Bluff's edge, watching the sun and the sea. Layne had a thing for the sea, and it helped him relax, and reflect on his day. Layne never ceased to amaze Autumn, in his skills in the water as far as swimming and breath-holding. He could hold his breath, much longer than Autumn, and was a faster swimmer. But at least Autumn was the more enthusiastic explorer, if that meant anything.

Autumn went to Sharpedo Bluff. Sure enough, Layne was sitting there, watching over the sea, silent as stone, and not moving. Autumn went over and sat with him as she sometimes did. Layne didn't budge from his spot, and neither of them said a word, until Layne said, "There's gonna be a storm tonight."
    Autumn looked at him. Layne had a face of almost half worry.
    "Layne, is something bothering you?"
    Layne sighed and looked down. "I'll be honest, I'm a little worried about you taking on this request. I mean, sure we may have been through some crazy adventures together, but this is Kyogre and Groundon we're talking about. I mean, I've only heard of them throughstories and legends. And now that they're awake and battling again, and that you've been selected to help, I can't help but feel I may not see you again."
    Autumn giggled. Layne could be a bit over-worried sometimes, and that always made Autumn giggle, despite how serious Layne was. "Layne, you've said similar things before, and each time, I've returned."
    Layne sighed again. "You're right there, but nothing else has quite compared to this."
    Autumn shrugged, "Yes, that's...true."
    There was another period of silence. "When do you leave for this....Elemental Town?" Layne asked.
    "Tomorrow." Autumn said.
    Layne looked over and grabbed her paw. "You'll promise me you'll be okay? I know I'm just worrying again, but I won't be able to sleep well knowing you're not going to be here for a while." You can count on it."

Layne leaned in then, and licked (kissed) her. "Don't keep me waiting too long."
    "Okay, I guess I can try. Race you back to the guild?"
    "Sure."

And with that, they ran off toward the guild together, as thunderheads began to appear off in the distance...
    Autumn gave a giggle, and said, "Layne, I'll come back soon.

Years
    (OOC sorry I haven't posted in a while.)

The oran berry Airforce gave to Flyn helped him recover a bit from the attack. "Thanks Airforce" Flyn said. Airforce had taken down the gible and all seemed well again. The wild pokemon also started to appear again. The pokemon that challenged them were not as strong as the gible they encountered so both Flyn and Airforce KO'ed them easily.

They finally got to the last floor where they saw a little oddish that looked very afraid. "Hey there little guy." Flyn said kindly. "No need to fear we're here to rescue you." He said.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    Once Rose, Spark, and the Pichu got out of the dungeon they all stood for a moment to take in the sunlight. The Pichu gave a slight tug on Rose's coat. She leaned down to listen to the Pichu. It whispered to Rose "I'll meet you back at the guild." The Pichu then ran off toward town. Rose stood back up. "So uh... to answer your question earlier. I suppose we really should know each other better." Rose and Spark then started walking slowly down the beach, paw in paw, exchanging cheerful conversation with one another.

Years
    Ok, quick update and notice!

Team AlphaRelic and TerraWings have completed their mission, all rewards have been stored in each explorer's inventory respectively. You might want to make a post in the OOC to keep track of your items but it's up to you to decide.

Inactivity Tracker
    Lilliana and mzmingle has been expelled for inactivity and a change in Sea teams have been so Fisk and SamuraiMaster are together now. For the both mentioned people, both of your can quickly come up with an introduction post choose the final mission and catch up with the rest. :) Oh and a team name is up to the 2 of your to decide.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    Rose and Spark talked for nearly two hours. When they finally arrived at the guild the Pichu was waiting for them. It ran to Rose the second it saw her. It gave a hug to both Rose and Spark and thanked them both over and over again. Once it had thanked them both it gave Rose a white gummi and thanked her once more. The Pichu then wrapped his arms around Rose while she did the same. It thanked them again and left. "I remember why I really came here." said Rose, "It was never to find family, it was for that."

Last edited:
    Years
    As strange as how their conversation had held for that long after such strange events, Largo was equally as appalled at how she had managed to disappear from plain sight. Rearing his head in frustration, he was incredibly unhappy with how the day was beginning. Turning now back to the guild to ask what he should do about the awkward encounter and sudden disappearance, he angrily marched back to the Guild. His artificial good nature now nearly depleted, he slowed down as he approached the guild. The lack of conversation he had been receiving for as long as a week now had slowly eaten away at him, leaving Largo now with an irritable and detestable feeling in the back of his throat.

Upon reaching the guild, he regarded a rather large bulletin board that had several new notices on the front. Spotting one on the bottom left that included his name, he read it quietly in his head.

"... The following teams are revised:
    Shadow and Largo will now be broken up, and as such will each need to search for a new partner to continue their duties..."

Omitting the rest of the letter, he became worried that he may not be able to find another partner. As far as he knew, there was an even number present before they had all set out, and Largo wondered if it may take some time before anyone else would join the Guild. As he pondered these thoughts, he saw a figure in the distance from where he had arrived from earlier, and Largo raised his hand in questionable greetings. Trying to suppress his irritation, he began to see that whoever it was had a very specific purpose for coming, as they were making a beeline for the Guild.

(OOC: Yeah so everyone else has already gone off to do their missions after being introduced to eachother. My start got a bit shaky, and we end up where we are now.)

SamuraiMaster

Years
    OOC: Let's see if this thing stays alive...

IC

Elemental Town. Autumn had never been here, but she was pretty excited to be here. But some of that excitement dwindled as she had seen, what looked like other explorers walk away from the town, and they didn't look like they had any intention on coming back. Perhaps they had given up...?

Autumn shook that thought away. She was here, and she wasn't going to turn back. Not with the world in danger as it was.

Autumn made a motion, and shifted the backpack which was on her back into a more comfortable position. Currently, it was empty, say for perhaps a few berries, and a few other items, which weren't going to be of very much use at the moment, but the backpack was something she always carried with her. Layne had given it to her about a year ago, and they used it whenever they went exploring together. Now, it was entering a place Autumn had never been. And in this town, there were normal buildings most towns had. The usual banks, and shops. But where was the....

Wait, there it was, at least she thought that was it. Was that the guild? It had to be.

The guildmaster here was a Togekiss, and Autumn had never really heard of it's fame or anything, but she respect any guildmaster for their experience, and she would learn from their experience, in hopes of maybe one day being a guildmaster herself...

She entered the guild, which wasn't very populated. Probably because most of the pokemon were out. Not that it surprised Autumn. When there was work to be done, there's work to be done.

A sandshrew was giving what looked like an awkward wave. Atumn didn't really know the guy, and had no partner right now, so went to the bulliten board.....

"Might as well start there..." she thought to herself...

Years
    JOB BULLETIN BOARD

"I don't know where I am!"
    Client: Psyduck
    Objective: Rescue Psyduck.
    Reward: Max Elixir

"Someone find Paras please!!"
    Client: Seedot.
    Objective: Find Paras.
    Reward: 400 Poke

"Shinx is missing!"
    Client: Buneary
    Objective: Find Shinx.
    Reward: Radar Orb

OUTLAW NOTICE BOARD
    (You may try some of the easier bounties. Usually Officer Riolu, Growlithe or Spinarak would post requests. Sometimes Inspector Magnezone and Charmeleon would put up more difficult requests.)

"Arrest this wrongdoer!"
    Client: Officer Growlithe
    Objective: Arrest Sableye.
    Reward: Power Band

"Catch this bad thief!"
    Client: Officer Spinarak.
    Objective: Catch Zubat.
    Reward: 350 Poke

Years
    (OOC: Sorry for inactivity and shortness. I couldn't get on the site for some reason since tuesday. Made me panic ^^' )

As the Buizel entered the Guild and headed for the Bulletin Board, he deemed it necessary that he try and figure out whether or not she had a group already. Though he could assume so since he had not seen her earlier in the day, one could never be sure. Fiddling with his scarf and re-arranging his goggles as inconspicuously as possible, Largo was reminded that talking to strangers was clearly not his strong point. Clearing his throat, Largo engaged conversation.

"Uhm, hey there." He began, quickly gaining the feeling that beginning conversation so hastily was a mistake. Fumbling with his words, he was not comfortable with how difficult it was to open conversation on no provocation. As his eyes wandered to the side, he noted that there was a name next to his in the 'reformed teams' box on the Bulletin Board. Re-establishing eye-contact, he began again.
    "Would your name happen to be Autumn?"

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Spark was resting on a couch inside the Guild Lounge. He never expected life as an adventurer to be this tiring. I mean, he knew he was gonna get exhausted but not this much. All those battles he went through in that previous dungeon took a lot from him, and it made it even worse that he had to go through again after the rescue. He sighed. Oh well, he thought. At least he had Rose to go with. Suddenly, the boards flipped inside out. "Whoa!" he said aloud, dragging attention towards him. "I mean, whoa I never expected that to happen by this time," he said, followed by a really awkward laugh. The boards returned to normal, and Spark saw that new requests were on it. He got off the couch and neared them. First, he walked over to the job bulletin board. There was a missing Seedot, a missing Shinx, and a Psyduck that needed rescuing...wait a minute. If a Psyduck needed to be rescued inside a dungeon, then how could he have sent the request in the first place? He chased the thought away. The poor thing needed rescuing and that was all that mattered. Just as he was about to take the job, he saw the other board right across the room. He never really got the chance to check out what was on it, so he decided to check on it.

On top of the board were the letters that made up the phrase, "OUTLAW NOTICE BOARD" This must be the jobs where I get to catch criminals, Spark thought. He checked the posters, and saw the picture of a Sableye. He read the details out loud. "Arrest Sableye. Reward for capture: Power Band. Respectfully yours, Officer Growlithe." With no time to waste, he ripped the paper off the board and placed it in his paw. He ran to the middle of the room and shouted, "Hey Rose! We have a criminal to catch!"

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
    "Hey Rose! We have a criminal to catch!" Spark called from the explorer's lounge. Rose had been grooming herself and decided to try something new. She had her hair down with curls both on top and at the end of her hair. At Sparks call she ran to him posed and asked how he liked it. Spark simply sat and stared, a soft "wow" left his lips. Rose giggled and took the paper from Spark. "Criminal catching is it? Well when we get there he won't know what hit him." Rose then took Spark's arm and let him lead the way.

SamuraiMaster

Years
    Autumn was looking at the bulliten board when the Sandshrew came over. "Umm, hey there." he said. Autumn looked to the Sandshrew.

The Sandshrew, say for the scarf, had same attire as Layne, back in Treasure Town. This Sandshrew and Layne both wore goggles. Layne wore them on his forehead in the same fashion as the sandshrew, though it was unclear to Autumn if the Sandshrew used them for anything else, as Layne did whenever he went underwater. Who knew?
    "Hi." Autumn said. The Sandshrew wasn't very good at making conversation, but then again, no one really knew what to say when making acquaintances.
    The Sandshrew made eye contact and asked, "Would your name happen to be Autumn?"
    Autumn was at first a little confused as to why this Sandshrew would know her name, but then it clicked, that they were probably assigned partners by the guildmaster. This Togekiss. So she offered a small greeting smile, ad said, "That's me. You got a name, yourself?"

Back