• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Land and the Sea

Years
  • Glad that the nightmare of awkward conversation was over, Largo happily obliged to responding. "My name's Largo." he grinned, the stiffness in his face melting away. Almost forgetting that they were a team, he let his snarkiness slip away for a bit to avoid making a terrible impression.
    Beginning, he coughed involuntarily into his scarf. Recovering, he held up the rescue mission paper. "Since I got your name right, that means we're on a Rescue Team together! Today was the day a lot of groups had started, so we're a bit behind..." Rolling his eyes, Largo caught himself. "But I'm sure we can more than make up for the distance." Handing Autumn the slip of paper for her to read, he began to lead off out of the Guild.
    "Maybe we should introduce ourselves a little better, while we're on our way there."

Last edited:
    Years
  • (OOC Wow its been a while.)

"Oh so tired..." Muttered an exhausted Flyn. "I knew this wasn't gonna be easy but I didn't expect it to be this difficult." Flyn thought to himself. Flyn was just about to take a rest until he saw that the bulletin boards were up. "It appears that more pokemon need help." He said. Flyn took a peek at the bulletin board and immediately saw a mission that caught his eye. "It seems that a shinx is lost at Mt. Iron. I guess we'll do this mission." Said Flyn. He quickly grabbed the paper in his mouth and ran off.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • OOC: Where is the mission now?

IC:

Autumn shrugged as she put the paper away, and caught up with the sandshrew known to her as Largo. They were a team now, but the paper was rather brief. "Where exactly are we off to?"

Years
  • (OOC: It's in the Little Woods, Floor 3. Unless you meant something else by that question o-o)

Largo took deep steps as he slowed down a bit to keep in line with his partner. "It's off in the Little Woods, not far past this road here." He motioned, noting that it was the same road Autumn had come from. "You may have passed by the fork in the road that lead there." He stated, seeing the bend in the road not far off. The sun was still high in the sky, reminding him that he had begun the day while it was barely rising. There was still plenty room in the day for this work. Turning around the bend, he saw the entrance to the woods in front of him. His hands felt hot, worried about the almost certain chance that he would be fighting other pokemon. He wasn't particularly sympathetic for it, but he certainly wasn't confident that he could handle a fight very well. Taking another step nearer, he motioned to Autumn that they were going to go in.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • (OOC: sorry for not posting for a while. I've been really busy)
    Rose and Spark finally reached the foot of the mount. "There it is." said Rose. She had to admit to herself that she was rather frightened. "Why don't you take the lead Spark. Let's get through this quickly so we're back to the guild by dinner." Spark nodded his mutual consent, took Rose's paw and lead the way into the cave.

Back