• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Here's a club for all the fans of the recently released Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue versions for the GBA and Nintendo DS, talk and discuss and even get help on parts your stuck on, please try to stay on topic at all times.​

~Rules~:
    1. No talking about anything else other than Mystery Dungeon game.
    2. No spamming
    3. Do not criticize people because of their comments or opinions.
    4. Follow all other PokéCommunity rules.

~Owner~: Kakashi Hatake/The Black Hedgehog

~Co-Owners~: None

~Members~: may torchic
    Darkraltz7
    May_Eevee
    Mighty_Mightyena99
    Mudkip7
    !!**Alex**!!
    Bassistx56
    shinycollector
    ..:White_Wolf:..
    .:Teresa:.
    scf
    BonslyLover
    Yami Rui
    Rinjii_Justvisiting
    Akidatheart
    hotfun2
    ~Solarys~

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    oh, boy! Could I join please? I've seen the pokemon mystery dungeon TV special 4 times already! (I recorded it on the 4th time I watched it) and i just got my pre-ordered copy of Blue rescue team yesterday, and I already can't keep my hands off it(Except to come here of course ^^)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Heh heh, welcome all of you ^_^, how far are you on the game Raltz?, i've beaten the first part of the game, the 2nd half...is troublesome I just recruited Articuno, Moltres(Those 2 with cheat because the game was being a baka), and Zapdos, because usually when you play the 2nd part their ment to join, well at least it said so...but yeah XD...i'm just stuck on getting waterfall and dive so I can get I think Sucine and Kyogre.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Heh heh, welcome all of you ^_^, how far are you on the game Raltz?, i've beaten the first part of the game, the 2nd half...is troublesome I just recruited Articuno, Moltres(Those 2 with cheat because the game was being a baka), and Zapdos, because usually when you play the 2nd part their ment to join, well at least it said so...but yeah XD...i'm just stuck on getting waterfall and dive so I can get I think Sucine and Kyogre.

I just got to the part where I have to save Shiftry from Zapdos, I'm going to go on alot of other rescue missions To recruit and train first though, I just know that Zapdos is going to be a Really hard to beat...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Hes not too tough...just make sure you have pokemon that are good against electric, or are just plain strong, when you face Articuno, Absol at level 20 or 21 will auto join you..I don't wanna totally spoil it for you, but for what comes after Zapdos...you will want to train ALOT, since not too long after the Zapdos event you won't be able to go on rescue missions for a while, but you'll see why. Mind you I used health cheats because i'm using a savestate.

Bassistx56

himynameisnick
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    Hey guys im nick and im on the sky tower and im just waiting for the right time to go in

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Hes not too tough...just make sure you have pokemon that are good against electric, or are just plain strong, when you face Articuno, Absol at level 20 or 21 will auto join you..I don't wanna totally spoil it for you, but for what comes after Zapdos...you will want to train ALOT, since not too long after the Zapdos event you won't be able to go on rescue missions for a while, but you'll see why. Mind you I used health cheats because i'm using a savestate.

Thats ok, I don't mind spoilers^^ But yeah, I'm training like crazy, I'm only a level 16 or so, so I'm going to train until I'm at least at level 20 when I fight the big bad legendaries, Thanks for the help^^

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I wanna join! Mystery Dungen was so good! The gameplay wasn't all that great, but the story actually made me cry ^^;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Hey!
    Is it okay if I join? I just HAD to not be able to watch TV when it was the Mysterious Dungeon special so I didn't get to watch it.
    But at the moment I've only got the Mysterious Dungeon game for Gameboy Advance on a ROM in Japanese so I don't get it ><

But I really like the cute little sprites and it seems like a fun game if only it was in English.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    You can actually watch MD on Youtube and the English version is on DGEmu o.o, so erm yeah ^_^

:D Ah thanks for telling me! I'll go on YouTube now!

Oh and I've already just got the English Version of the game cause just after I posted in this club I decided to look for it :D And the site that I always use would also be DGEmu :D But thanks for telling anyway.

I was playing all day today on Mysterious Dungeon...and yeah I'm so hyped cause I finally got a Poochyena to join my team! (you probably know why I'm so happy..hint the username, signature and avatar Lol)

I'm up to the Zapdos part now..I was just thinking that it would be hard...but yeah which is why I'm training ^^
    Thanks for the spoiler ^^ I'm gonna train even harder now :D

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hehe... I played the game and well... it might just be me but I found it very hard to understand and play...... but you all seem so well accquainted with it. I love the idea that your a pokemon in the game(I got Mudkip) but it's the rescuing in the dungeons that I find confusing... especially battling... but the Pokemon also look so cute like that...!

!!**Alex**!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I'm pretty much got all the legendaries...the only ones i'm missing is Mew, Deoxys, and these two I accidently killed from far away XD...which is Regirock and Regice >.<, and I used my music box on my 2nd time in Mew's Dungeon thinking i'd get Mew from using it XD....

Back