• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Years
    may I join? i absolutey love the game cause i got the naive nature and girl and i got eevee and a pikachu for a partner! i've even made a list on how to get the pokemon you want! ask me if you want it!

Bassistx56

himynameisnick
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    Yo

Hey guys

Do any of you notice once you get to about lvl 30 on pmd it takes forever to lvl up it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!:disappoin

Bassistx56

himynameisnick
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2006
    I know how to get every pokemon plus mew
    i have the strategy guide its cool

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Hey guys

Do any of you notice once you get to about lvl 30 on pmd it takes forever to lvl up it makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!:disappoin

Oh yeah that happened to me > < I've been trying to make my character Sparki (Pikachu) level up. My partner Flame (Charmander) was the same level but then when Sparki and Flame are both the same level Flame keeps going up and not Sparki. And its really annoying! Cause no Flame is a higher level than Sparki...(thats not good cause I basically use Sparki more for battling those wilds).

Bassistx56 said:
    I know how to get every pokemon plus mew
    i have the strategy guide its cool
    Really? Thats cool! Where do you get Mew though? I'm not too sure where to get Mew..even though I'm not up to that part yet. I'm only up to the Sky Tower part > <

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
    I would like to join this club. I'm currently playing both the GBA and DS version of this game. I have just "beaten" the DS version. Now the fun really starts.
    Kim

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    hi blackhedgehog its me from reploid inc I'll join PMDRRT (pokemon mysterious dungeon red rescue team) is the best!

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Playing the gba version - DS emulator not working ><

The game itself is all right, but this is absurd: you don't gain any benefit from evolving! It only makes you learn attacks slower and level up slower! and how come all the wild pokemons of the same species have exactly the same stats?

Anyway, got to give nintendo credits for making such a great time killer - try going thru a 99 floor level without anything on you and you'll know what i mean...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Haha I'm playing the game right now and am finding it extremely confusing. It seems a bit too easy so far but that's probably because I'm only on my second mission.

Years
    all my pkmn (eevee, pikachu) are on lv 50 each but i'm only up to the stage where the alakazam group haven't returned and a team of blastiose, octillery and golem have left, i've gone from normal rank to silver and i've done like 20 missions, but nothing news happened, i need help.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    all my pkmn (eevee, pikachu) are on lv 50 each but i'm only up to the stage where the alakazam group haven't returned and a team of blastiose, octillery and golem have left, i've gone from normal rank to silver and i've done like 20 missions, but nothing news happened, i need help.

Your already on Lvl 50? And I'm past you :D Wow your certainly train a lot...makes me want to train even more cause I'm only on Level 30 and I'm up to the Sky Tower. I'm gonna train lots more right now...

~Solarys~ said:
    you need to buy the area (final is.) first to see Mew, and you need the music box in your inventory.

Okay cool I'll keep that in mind once I get up to the part where I capture Mew.

Oh do any of you think it is annoying when your Team Friends like wander off in search of Foes to battle? (Even though they have a "Lets go together" tactic?)

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    from my experience, NEVER, EVER use the "lets go 2gethr" tactic! your team mates will ALWAYS stay BEHIND you and not attack foes until attacked. it just leaves the leader vulnerable.

Have your strongest teammate using the "Go after foes" tactic and the ones you want to level up use "avoid the 1st hit". If they wander off too far, use a Rollcall Orb. (buy from the chameleons)

Be sure to utilize the "get away" and "stay there" commands as well, especially when you're trying to recruit a boss, where your leader has to make the killing blow to make them join.

BTW, Mew appears RANDOMLY in the Buried Relic level, from B36 to B98... I was lucky enough to see him at level 42, but he didn't join for some reason (the leader killed him, my party wasnt full and I haven't got large teammates). Maybe he joins at random too... Anyway Mew only appears ONCE each time you enter the level! if you kill him, he won;t appear again until you re-enter.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    from my experience, NEVER, EVER use the "lets go 2gethr" tactic! your team mates will ALWAYS stay BEHIND you and not attack foes until attacked. it just leaves the leader vulnerable.

Seriously, that stupid tactic is only good for really weak pokemon, I always have my partner and some of my stronger pokemon use the "Go after foes tactic" I never really use any of the other ones...

Back