• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

Years
  • (OOC: Don't worry, it'll be alright. I think. Diamond just posted his SU so if your partner doesn't come, he can fill the gap. As long as Michael passes him, of course.)

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • (Just to get things going again.)
    Kenta scoured all over the town for Litephion, until he eventually decided to go to the team base,
    Kenta found, not Litephion, but a small relic.
    Kenta picked it up to ask Litephion about it when they found him.
    While walking away from the base, Kenta heard a muffled cry from the berry field.
    He immediatly ran to fetch Lani and anyone else he could find.

Years
  • (OOC:@Diamond1304
    you could just write 'Aquablo (is that your name?) walked and saw a room shaped like a Riolu head and ran to it. He knew it was Charlie's, his teammates, house. He ran to it and saw Charly coming out'
    you know what i mean?)

Years
  • OOC: Seeing as no one has posted anything, I think I'll just try and get things rolling again. It'd be a shame for the Rp to die out so fast, after all.

The Guild hall was radiant, the pastel colours of the sunlight reflecting off the walls and floor. There was silence, but it was not an uncomfortable one, and in the background, a slight buzzing persisted, as the rest of the town awoke and started their daily lives.

Koori had nearly fallen asleep on her feet, lulled into a peaceful daze. Most the teams had been sent out by Jose to look for Lithephion, as the pichu had been missing for quite the while. Kenta had run back into the base earlier, remarking something about Flair and Lithephion and a plant of some sort.

She had decided to stay behind, seeing as there was no real need to have the entire guild leave, as they were bound to come back sooner or later.Also, seeing as Team (Is it Aquapunch?) and Team Honour had yet to arrive, it was better for someone to stay behind, in case they came to guild hall and found it empty. However, Koori did hope they came quickly, as she was beginning to fall asleep again...

Years
  • Charlie ran out of the base, waiting for a squirtle to come. She practiced her pulse on the tree nearby. It was water pulse.
    (OOC: Another new thing about me, If im near a water type, its water pulse, if im near a dragon type, it draco meteor, etc. So i have one of these: Water pulse, Draco Meteor, Ember, Energy ball, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam, Mist ball, X - scissor, Aerial Ace, Thunder or Dark Pulse.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Team Honour had finally arrived moments later, Kenshin looking around slowly andfrowned. "Strange..." he spoke aloud to himself and his new Spoink companion. "I almost expected a few more people. There's usually more, as well." He looked around to see that only a few people were around. Almost as if he was reading his mind (and he likely was), Jose spoke.

"They're out on a quick errand for me, Kenshin," The Alakazam spoke up, eyes remained closed as he concentrated. "Rest while we await their return. Then, the day shall begin."

"Yes, Jose," The Futachimaru said, bowing to his master as he approached Koori. "Koori, a good morning to you. Meet my new partner, Oink." He gestured to the Spoink. Kenshin was a bit of a recluse, training near every hour, but he had a gentlemanly side to him, especially to the ther Team Leaders. Friends were needed, enemies were not.

Years
  • Aquart dashed out his home as fast as a Squirtle could run. He had slept through the morning even when the Honchkrow made the usual morning call. He was so excited last night about tomorrow that he slept only at 2am and couldn't believe that he was late! It was bad luck bring late on his 1st day of being a rescuer and he wondered what would happen to him. He finally reached a Riolu shaped house and saw his teammate, Charly, splashing water at a tree. "That's funny. What's she up to?"

He walked over and said, "Hi Charly. What are you doing with that water? Is it a new move?" He asked eagerly, wanting to know.

(OOC: Over to you mzmingle, if you're there. Pardon me, I'm not good at RP intros, I need more things to write about.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Its my special move. Are you my teammate, Aquart? thought so!" said Charly.
    She ran into the house and showed Aquart the stuff.
    "Now youve seen the house, we'll have to get our bags, badges and stuff, c'mon!"

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • When most members had assembled at the guildmaster's base, Tria stared once again in awe at Jose. He was beginning to reach the end of his days, but anyone could sense his immense power hanging in the air, as if it were an aura. Even Tria noticed, and bowed before the Alakazam. A few Pokemon raised their eyebrow at her.

Tria eventually realised that her team leader was missing, as did the rest of the group. Jose had then sent a few teams to go looking for Litephion, and of course, Tria had volunteered immediately. Even though her team leader could possibly be in trouble, she was excited to be on her first rescue mission, even if it was unofficial.

Upon leaving the base to start the search, she unfurled her leaves and took off into the skies, slapping an unsuspecting team member with one of her leaves in the process. However, from the moment she was airborne, her clumsiness was nonexistant, and she was soon far ahead of everyone else, her wings flapping gracefully. She soared over buildings, scanned the streets for a Pichu, and shouted into the sky.

"I, Tria the Tropius of Team Moonlit Warriors, shall find my leader! It is quite possibly a matter of life and death, but I shall not fail! RAWR!"

OOC: 69th reply, SCORE! Wow, I'm really mature... and that totally just rhymed.
    So, uh, when a Tropius isn't flying, are its wings furled up? =\ Let's just pretend they are, ahem...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Koori blinked a bit, straightening up as Team Honour's leader, Kenshin, approached her. There was a spoink bouncing after him, who was looking around curiously. The Futachimaru wasn't known to casually begin idle chat, but then again, there wasn't much to do now.

"Koori, a good morning to you. Meet my new partner, Oink."

Kenshin was as polite as always, and one of the more serious teamleaders, which was why Koori respected him. He was waving his hand at the spoink behind him in introduction. Kenshin probably had his own doubts at her ability, then again, she shouldn't make baseless assumptions.

"Good Morning Kenshin. Nice to meet you Oink. My name is Koori, and this is my partner, Tint."

She introduced her new team member, whom was still standing solemly, and sort of like a statue next to her. She refrained from checking to see whether he was actually still alive, though her flipper moved a bit.

"The rest of the guild is out to find Lithephion. Most likely, he got lost while looking for berries again."

She explained to Kenshin, seeing as Jose seemed to be concentrated on locating the Pichu as well as keeping an eye on the town.
    OOC: And at this point, Vamaar, you should probably post something or I'm going to run out of ideas soon.

Years
  • Tint, upon being introduced, nodded slightly in acknowledgement of the other team leader. The Futachimaru was another intimidating pokemon, appearing serious in both stance and physically, his gash across his eye giving the impression of toughness. The Spoink, on the other hand, was a bad fit; a bouncy, happy-go-lucky pokemon partnered with a serious one? Well, perhaps they were to balance out. Already he suspected the reason he had been placed on Team Titanium was to balance out the temper of his leader, although that seemed to have as of now died down.

Returning his thoughts to the more immediate present, he eyes the area, seeing pokemon run off in all directions. Although they all had their own skills, he wondered if he should go too? His teleport ability might prove handy if the Pichu was stuck in some location, and he could heal it if it was wounded. Perhaps worth mentioning to his team leader? After a moment's consideration, he spoke, choosing his words carefully in a quiet, indifferent tone. He started off responding to the newcomers.

"It is nice to meet you both, Kenshin and Oink." With that he turned to his team leader, and addressed both her and Jose. "Perhaps we should aid in the hunt for ... Lithephion, was it? We may have skills the other team members do not."

Years
  • Aquart followed Riolu into the house. He saw a light blue bag on the right side of the house next to a bed with a Squirtle shell design. It was all his, obviously. Charly had already taken her bag, badges and the necessary items. Aquart briefly looked into the bag, seeing that what was there was there and slung it over his back. He admired the badges for a moment, taking in the fact that he was finally in a rescue team. The Riolu signaled for him to hurry up and so, he gathered all his stuff and followed her out of the house.

They raced towards to the guild and all of a sudden, from nowhere, a large Tropius appeared in the sky. Awed by it's size, Aquart slowed down a bit in his pace and observed the flying Pokemon. It was shouting something inaudible for him to hear so far away but it seemed to be looking for something. Then, an apple fell from it's neck and landed in front of him. He didn't notice it's landing and tripped over it, rolled a few meters before braking on his tail and belly. He walked back to pick up the apple. This could be useful anytime I'm hungry, he thought as he placed it in a side pocket of his bag. He then hurried along with his partner who was way ahead of him. Up ahead, he could see a magnificent building shaped like an Alakazam. It must be the guild if not, the guild's somewhere near it.

Years
  • Charly signalled for Aquart to hurry up. She ran to the guildmaster.
    "You are late." said the Alakazam, angrily, but calmly.
    "I'm so so sorry!" replied Charly, not listening much at all. She ran into somebody. A Lucario.
    "Charly. Take this." it said. Charly took it. It was a basket with five apples, two oran berries and two reviver seeds. It had a note attatched. It read:
    Dear Charly,
    I wish you luck as an explorer.
    I have been an explorer for three years now, and i have never given up, sis.
    So never give up.
    These are for you and your teammate, Aquart, is it? use them well and become a great explorer.
    Love from your big bro, Liam.

Charly smiled. She knew that she would never give up. She put the letter in her backpack, she would keep it because she never sees her brother because he was always on extraordinary missions.
    "Thanks Liam." said Charly, smiling.
    She ran to Aquart.
    "Hey! look at this! my brother gave me it. He wants us to share it."
    Charly pointed to where Liam was. but he'd dissapeared again.
    "Aquart, he's dissapeared AGAIN!" she exclaimed.
    She stood with everyone, waiting for the Guildmasters command.

(over to Diamond1304, and whoevers going to act as the guildmaster) :P

Years
  • OOC: @Wind: Um, let's see. The people still in the Guild are the guildmaster, Kenshin, Oink, Koori and Tint. Seeing as they're leaving then everyone's left. There's virtually nobody in the guild hall.
    @mzmingle: Michael Rp's the guildmaster. and Kenshin.

"Perhaps we should aid in the hunt for ... Litephion, was it? We may have skills the other team members do not."

Koori contemplated his idea, slightly surprised. The little natu hadn't said anything for a while. There wasn't any reason to stay, seeing as until the team leader was found, the assembly wasn't going to start any time soon. This was also a good way to figure out what her new partner could do. She clicked her beak and nodded at Tint.

"Alright, let's go."

She received permission from Jose and turned to address Team Honour. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Aquart and Charly rushing towards the entrance. She decided against asking them as Jose looked rather annoyed.

"Are you coming with us? It'll be a good time to get use to Oink's skills and abilities."

Then again, Kenshin never gave up a chance to train, so maybe asking was rather pointless. On the other hand, being polite was important when you spent the majority of the time with the rest of the teams, all whom had their own little quirks and habits. Not all of them good habits, either.

OOC: And slowly, our Rp'ers are going missing.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • OOC:haven't posted in a while, i was working on my rom hack and waiting on darkpokeball's reply)

"Ugh..." Flair said exhausted, he had been walking in the patch for a while, trying to look for the pokemon who had called for help.

"I've gotten nowhere! I think I've already seen that bush...hmmm....Oh! I'm totaly lost! Gah! Gotta pull myself together! Thisplace is gonna mess with my head, gotta keep my cool, my smarts, and my dignity with me, and just keep moving!" Flair said, trying to raise his spirits. Then, just when Flair was gonna give up hope he heard something. Zap! Zap! It went.

"Sounds like an outlet short circuting, or something like that, but where is it comming from?"

Zap! Zap! He heard it again.

"The....ground?" Flair said confused. "I wonder..." Flair put his head on the groud to hear the sound better, once he found what he believed was the source of the sound he started digging.

"Bad time to have thrown out that old DIG HM." Flair joked, still digging to discover what was making that sound. he had been digging for about an hour when he finally hit something.
    Clunck!

"What do we have here? A coffin?" Flair swallowed hard, and started to sweat a little

"Please don't tell me I just dug up a grave...." His theory was declined as he heard a loud thud come out from inside of the coffin.

"Well, only one way to find out what's inside...." Flair said as he began to open the coffin slowely.
    OOC: Your turn Darkpokeball)

Years
  • OOC: I hope I'm not stepping out of bounds with what I'm about to do, but I think we need some kind of movement soon, or things are just going to die. Also, who's missing?

Tint nodded, his suggestion being taken in. It was troublesome to think there were team leaders incompetent enough to allow for they themselves to get lost, especially if nothing particularly eventful was happening. Koori turned to leave, about to exit out of the guild. Tint frowned slightly, knowing that if Lithephion was still in Helmtown, everyone would have started their search from this spot, and thus covered a rough radius around the tower. Heading out from the same location would do nothing but look in already-looked in locations. After a second's worth of thought he concluded it would be advantageous to start somewhere else. To voice this he spoke up, interrupting Koori's conversation.

"If you do go looking for Lithephion, good luck. We will meet again soon, I'm sure."

With that he turned to Koori, and touched her leg with the tip of his wing. Closing his eyes slightly, he used teleport, moving both himself and Koori to the top of a tall building at the other end of town. Once on the building, he immediately began to scan the horizons for any sigh of Lithephion or any other immediate trouble. He had to jump to see over the lip of the roof though, so it was hard to see anything. Koori, being taller, would have a better view. He blinked, and then realized he should probably explain what just happened and why.

"I teleported us to the other end of town. I assume that the immediate area around the guild hall was thoroughly searched by those who left before us, so it may be advantageous to search the surrounding areas. Can you see anything?" He said in a nonchalant tone, sounding both bored and annoyed by the mission they were on. Looking around town for a late team leader. How ridiculous.

Years
  • OOC: Out of bounds? I think a dying Rp would call for drastic action. The missing people who haven't posted anything are...darkpokeball, comiturtle, dragonite149, um...Candy Christina, King!, Blue Gallade and ~Wind~. I think that's it.

There was a flash of light, reminiscent of fireflies, and all of a sudden, they were standing on top of the helmtown bank, in the direction immediately opposite of the guild hall. Koori blinked, looking around her for any enemies. Seeing none, she figured the cause of the sudden transportation was Tint, considering he was the only Pokemon aside from herself within a 10 metre radius. Not including the Pokemon inside the building itself, of course.

Currently, the little bird was hopping up and down, trying to grab a hold of the edge of the rooftop. She stared at him. Unlike her, he had wings to fly with, so why didn't he just go airborn? Giving up, Tint started talking instead.

"I teleported us to the other end of town. I assume that the immediate area around the guild hall was thoroughly searched by those who left before us, so it may be advantageous to search the surrounding areas. Can you see anything?"

That confirmed her assumptions, although it had been quite obvious from the start. She huffed a little, amused that he seemed either bored, distressed or annoyed. That was deduced only from the sound of his voice though, as she was currently looking elsewhere. While Tint had been explaining, koori had been scanning the nearby horizon, seeing little patches and dots where the other teams were searching. The Tropius she had nearly blasted earlier was soaring over a patch of forest along the outskirts of the the town to the west. To the north, back in the direction where the guild and rescue bases were, she could see the tiny little figures of Clair and Walt. Directly behind their location, was an endless line of trees and bushes, the beginning of the forest. Taillow and other pokemon flitted among the treetops. However, what really caught her eye was a shape fumbling around to the east, near the helmtown cemetery and the local berry fields, where wild berries grew.

The one furtherest away was Flair, marked distinctly by his red and blue clashing colours. He seemed to be digging away at the ground, looking for something. 'How peculiar. A grave, maybe? The cemetery line should be along there somewhere.' The cemetery was organised by the gravekeeper, and kept in neat little rows and columns. Despite this, a long time ago, before the cemetery fence and gate was built, Pokemon already laid their dead to rest in that area, and some had no tombstones or markings. Tomb robbers also used to dig up graves, take away the coffins, empty the coffin of it's corpse and treasure, then replace the grave with an empty coffin. If anyone accidentally stepped on the grave, the loose soil would cave in, and the poor Pokemon would be trapped underneath. 'Most likely, that may be what happened to Litephion, and Flair likely heard his cries for help'.

She picked up Tint, and pointed towards Flair's direction.

"Can you Teleport us there? I believe Flair has found our missing Pichu"

She explained her thoughts to him, and included her thoughts on his flying abilities.

Years
  • (OOC: Phew, I'm finally back from a very long day. Time to go on in the RP!)
    Charly signalled to him to hurry up. Then, it happened in such a hurry that he couldn't take note of the situation but anyway, Charly ended holding a basket of necessities. She ran back to him.
    "Hey! look at this! my brother gave me it. He wants us to share it."
    Charly pointed to where she was standing moments ago but Aquart couldn't see anyone.
    "Aquart, he's disappeared AGAIN!" she exclaimed.
    They then went to stand with the others, waiting for the Guildmaster to speak.

Aquart noticed the Natu. It was smaller than an average Natu but it seemed familiar. He remember a Xatu from the town he grew up in. When he was just born, his parents brought him up a mountain to visit a Xatu who constantly stared at the sun 24 hours a day. It predicted parts of his future, speaking of great things, adventure, achievement, honour and respect. That was also another cause of why his father had high standards for him. His father believed that he would grow up to be someone very respectable and outstanding. Suddenly, a thought came to mind. Could the Natu be related to that Xatu? He looks wise and understanding, the personality that is always quiet and thinks very thoroughly. The very behavior of a powerful Psychic Pokemon. Anyway, Aquart just left that idea in his mind, moving on the others. There's that Prinplup. The typical one, always proud and a bit bossy and stuck-up. And despising the weaker ones, of course. Then there's the Ralts, a bit of a shy person but somewhat same as the Natu. The Choroneko had mischeivous aura around her, a playful side and a tactical mind for things. The Alakazam seemed strict but there was something about him, a positive feeling? He was a powerful Psychic Pokemon, any moment now, he could even be reading his mind and all the mental notes Aquart has been taking. What now? Aquart impatiently thought. He had heard that most of the guild went out to look for a Litephion guy, some Pichu. Lost obviously, lost and trapped somewhere alone. Aquart knew that feeling of despair and loneliness, it punched him to the stomach when he thought about it.
    (OOC: Ok then, what now? Something better happen to write about!!)

Back