• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    OOC: I guess I'd better post something, rather than waiting.

Kenta had pulled up most of the teams by now, and they were running towards the graveyard.
    He stopped at the guild base and shouted over.
    'Hey, Kenshin! I think I've found him, come on!'
    The group carried on running.
    Eventually, they reached the graveyard, it seemed Flair, Koori and Tint were already there, Kenta wondered how Koori and Tint had got there, since they were in the guild a few minutes ago.
    However, he didn't have much time to think, because suddenly, a rather large plant burst up from the ground.
    It seemed to be mostly vines, with a flower in the middle, growing from the flower seemed to be a berry tree, Kenta took a glance and saw that the tree was it's weak point.
    A darkish aura was gathering around it, but it didn't seem to be a dark type.
    It was obvious to tell it was half grass however, so fire moves would come in handy.
    It was holding a coffin in one vine-ish "hand".
    The lid fell off, revealing an unconscious Litephion.
    The plant squeezed him and the move spark came out, almost hitting Koori.
    'Hmm. Looks like a battle.'
    Kenta pulled out his sword and awaited the other's actions.

Last edited:
    Years
    Tint, being able to get a good vantage point to see where they were going, nodded and used teleport, placing them next to Flair instantly. He then spoke quietly to Koori, while the other team members started arriving.

"Natu cannot fly; their wings are too small. Only once I evolve will I have access to it. Until then the sky is a closed book to me, in every sense of the word. " In was obvious by his last statement that it was closed in more than one sense, although only people who had met a Xatu with prophetic abilities would understand the second sense; that objects in the sky could reveal and foretell future events. Natu wondered quietly if he wouldh ave such an ability when he evolved, staring at the sun absentmindedly while other people arrived.

With a small jolt he snapped back to reality, watching other team members arrive.
    Inwardly he felt a puff of pride; even though he and Koori had left so late, they were second to arrive. This was a more promising start than he had initially thought, although there had been no combat yet and thus no reason to assume this wasn't good luck. A new pokemon, a komatana. Upon his arrival, Tint decided it might be advantageous to look at the current situation, regardless of who was there.

It seemed to be a massive, evil plant that blocked there way. Once again Tint was annoyed, now at how long this was taking. Why couldn't they actually get their mission and be on their way? The evil tree was holding a coffin, and the lid slid off, showing their missing Pichu, Lithephion. Tint blinked, hearing the Komatana say something about combat. He wouldn't be useful there, so perhaps it would be more useful if he got the Pichu back before it got trapped in combat? He examined the location carefully, then let go of Koori and teleported again, directly on top of the Pichu, the plan being that he would teleport away the instant he made contact and could teleport, getting them a good distance out of the way.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I'm in a strange dream, as if someone's found me. As if, if someone would have found me, it wouldn't have taken this long. In the dream, my eyes are slowly opening and I see a pokemon coming towards me. Tint, I believe. But, it was but a dream. Nobody cared for the poor Pichu, and why? Because it's accursed mark. 'Oh, because it has the mark of evil, it must be evil.' I was horrified, but it's no surprise now. When he teleports us, I close my eyes in the dream. It must be a dream. Nobody would care to search for me...my eyes slowly close as I wonder if one can have a dream within a dream.

OOC: And I'm back!

Years
    Koori hit the soil with a thump, she immediately looked around, seeing Flair crouched in front of a shallow hole. Behind them, the rest of the guild was rushing towards them. She snorted quietly, 'Took them long enough'. Beside her, Tint spoke.

"Natu cannot fly; their wings are too small. Only once I evolve will I have access to it. Until then the sky is a closed book to me, in every sense of the word."

Koori said nothing, thinking it over. She understood the second line perfectly, despite never having met or seen a Xatu. However, her mother had, and she still remembered when she was younger, and more innocent, stories told beneath a starry sky, of a Pokemon that could see into the sky. She'd never really put much thought into it. As a bird without wings, the sky was just as closed to her as it was currently to Tint. She did find it interesting that Xatu and Natu never go blind, despite staring at the sun all day.

"SSPPROOAH!"

A huge plant suddenly burst out of the ground, a coffin tangled in one of it's vines. Koori immediately shifted into a battle stance, taking into account the surroundings and the threat. It wasn't a particularly dangerous situation, seeing as the whole guild was here, and plants weren't originally meant to be dangerous foes. The plant was tall and seemed threatening, although she figured that was only due to the incredibly hostile feeling she sensed from it. On it's highest point was a huge, blooming flower, with a berry tree lure on it. 'I see, that's how it catches it's prey.'

Then the plant moved it's vines, and Litephion, while unconscious, reflexively used a spark attack. Koori jumped out of the way, catching Tint teleport from the corner of her eye. He re-appeared on Litephion, and then both of them disappeared. 'Good thinking. Now that Litephion's out of the way, we're free to attack without harming him.' She fired an Ice beam at it, freezing the top half of the plant. There was a soft thump, as some vines turned black from the cold and fell off. The coffin also fell and shattered, sending clouds of dust flying up.

Koori backed up a bit, seeing Tint and Litephion. She ignored the plant, Kenta would deal with it, he was stronger than a measly plant. She took an oran berry out of her treasure bag and fed it to the half conscious pichu.

King!

better
    Years
    (OOC: I hadn't realized that I skipped Koori asking them to go. >.< Oh well.)

The two walked out of the hut and along the paths and roads, past quite a few buildings and plants and other Pokemon, before (finally!) arriving. Oink looked at Kenshin, as he looked around. After a few moments he frowned and said, "Strange… I almost expected a few more people. There's usually more as well." He continued looking around.

"Maybe they forgot?" Oink said, but it didn't seem like Kenshin was paying very much attention. Oink stared at Kenshin as he stood there for a few more moments before, quite abruptly, bowing and saying,

"Yes, Jose." Oink giggled a little as Kenshin hopped up and made his way towards another pair of Pokemon. Oink followed closely behind, wondering who the two were. Probably another rescue team.

They were both birds, which Oink found amusing. One was big and blue – a Prinplup, no doubt. And the other was a tiny little Natu, very round, and very little. 'It's so cute!' Oink thought, before realizing she wasn't much bigger herself. "Koori, a good morning to you. Meet my new partner, Oink," Kenshin said to the bigger bird. Kenshin waved for Oink to move closer, and she did, hopping out from behind the otter to greet the other rescue team.

"Good morning Kenshin," the Prinplup said. "Nice to meet you Oink. My name is Koori, and this is my partner, Tint." So that was his name…Tint…

"Nice to meet you!" Oink replied. 'I like this two. Or maybe I just like Tint…? I don't know. He hasn't ever said anything yet. But he's cute. And that's a good thing, right? But what if he's a total grouch? That wouldn't be good. Geh. Rescue teams are confusing.' A new voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"It's nice to meet you both, Kenshin and Oink," the voice said. It was coming from the smaller bird, Tint. "Perhaps we should aid in the hunt for…Lithephion, was it? We mamy have skills the other rescue team members do not." Koori agreed, and the pair walked off to help.

"Well they seem nice," Oink said, turning to Kenshin. "What now?"

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Koori fired a super effective Ice beam, freezing of a few vines, shattering the coffin and making a large dust cloud.
    Kenta took advantage and used Psycho cut to the other side of the cloud, now behing the plant, he waited for someone else to attack, and then went on with another, unseen, Psycho cut.
    Critical hit!

Someone used another attack, while Kenta did faint attack.
    While doing so, he spotted Koori with Litephion.
    She was good at heart, even if she did seem always angry.
    Kenta steered himself towards the berry tree on top, dealing slightly more damage.
    The plant still didn't go down.
    'Strong plant, looks like this will take longer than expected...'
    Kenta hit with a super effective Fury cutter.

The plant screeched in anger, and fired balls of evil energy at random pokemon.
    A flash of light seemed to slow the balls and they felt less overwhelming.
    Kenta was hit and realized he probably had about 20hp left.
    An umbreon ran over and helped him up.
    'We can't let two pokemon faint, can we?' She said.
    'Thanks.'

Kenta used one last Psycho cut before falling to his knees.
    He pulled himself up, and took out a sitrus berry.
    He ate it and thought to give one to Litephion, but then realized he was healed.
    'hmm.. that Natu is more than meets the eye...' mused Kenta before returning to the plant, at full health.

'OK! EVERYONE! ALL USE YOUR BEST ATTACKS AT THE SAME TIME!'
    Kenta prepared and charged up his Psycho cut.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: Sorry 'bout my inactivity here.

IC:
    Atuaga rushed into the main guild. She had daydreamed while her partner went ahead, and she had to pay for that. Anyway, as she entered th main guild, she looked around.
    "Hello? I'm Atauga of Team Shadowfire. I daydreamed a bit so I'm late. Anyway, where's my partner?" she asked when she got inside. Again, she tried to hide the fact she was gathering information for Cipher by sounding innocent.

Years
    Having teleported Lithephion away, Tint immediately hopped off of him, making sure as to not apply pressure. He then focused on the little Pichu for a second, digging deep down inside to feel a glow, his eyes flashing yellow for a second.

"Be healed, Lithephion." He said, his voice low and resonating. As he spoke a tiny, ghostly star flew over their heads. Turning away, knowing that the little Pichu would be healed soon enough, the wish capable of healing whatever an Oran berry could not. Focusing his attention on the battle, he saw the monstrous plant fire orbs of malevolent energy. Tint frowned, classifying the attack as a special attack; and therefor a setup for Light Screen. He cast it, shielding the people from some of the attack as best he could. It was a strange attack though, and so made its way through the Light Screen better than a normal special attack, breaking it. He grimaced, seeing the komatana get hit, and hard. His eyes turned yellow again, preparing to use wish, but before he could the pokemon had eaten a berry. Satisfied, his eyes returned to their normal colour, and he checked Pichu again, making sure it was alright. Sure enough, the wish had kicked in, healing it.

"OK! EVERYONE! USE ALL YOUR BEST ATTACKS AT THE SAME TIME!" the Komatana called out, and Tint lowered his eyes slightly, knowing that he couldn't do anything to help there. All he could do was watch while everyone else displayed their powerful techniques. Well, he had done what he could.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    "OK! EVERYONE! USE ALL YOUR BEST ATTACKS AT THE SAME TIME!" When Flair heard this he started to panic.

"WAIT!!!!" He yelled. Earlier,when he had been trying to open the coffin, the large vine that had grabbed the coffin had also grabbed him! Luckily he managed to get out of that mess before the coffin was destroyed, but then yet another vine had grabbed him,this time holding him upside-down by his leg.

"I need to figure a way out of this mess before my fellow guild members blast me to bits!" he said still panicking.

"why does this thing want to kill me! what did I-" Flair noticed a black, dead charred vine in the distance "Oh yeah, right" Looking at the burnt vine gave him an idea.

"What am I doing just hanging here! I'm a fire type, I could burn this thing into nothing, just gotta find a weak spot..." Flair took notice to a large flower in the middle of the plant.

"Flamethrower!" Flair yelled shooting out large bursts of fire out of his mouth and onto the plant flower. He heard what he thought was a loud screech as he watched the flower smoke and burn.

"Yes! Now just gotta get down." He soon didn't have to think of a way as the vine holding him threw him as hard as it could into a near by tree. Flair hit the tree hard (if you were close enough you might have heard his bones crack!)

"GAH!" Flair yelled as he hit the tree, and apparently hard enough to break the trunk. The tree slowely started to fall down on him. Flair sat there motionless.(The impact had broken some of his bones) He smiled, he knew he was near death if no one saved him, but he wanted his last possible moments to be happy, even if he was crushed by a tree.

"Well," Flair said quietly "I saved the day, at least i'll die a hero..." Flair's vision started to blur then it went black as he passed out. The last thing he saw was the evil plant slowely burning to it's death, and someone approaching him, though he couldn't tell who it was just a large blur to him.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Kenta was about to hit, when the plant burst in to flames.
    That would probably get it low, but with all the attacks firing off, it was definately a goner.
    Kenta realized that he wasn't using Psycho cut.
    The move was different.
    It felt...... Firey.
    Kenta assumed that the sword lighting on fire had altered the move.
    All the moves hit, and the plant slowly burnt into non-existance.
    A small, black glowing orb was left.
    Kenta stared at it, fascinated, before putting it in a treasure chest.

Kenta notticed a tree had been knocked down, the saw that flair was underneath it.
    'Oh Mew! FLAIR!'
    Loads of pokemon ran over.
    The umbreon that had helped Kenta earlier was in front.
    A Hitmonchan lifted up the tree.
    The umbreon checked his pulse.
    'He's going to be OK.'
    Kenta sighed with relief.

Later on, at the guild, Jose finally was able to hold assembly.
    'Maybe I should tell him about that orb?' Kenta resolved to tell him after the assembly.
    'Now that that ordeal is over, about what I was going to say......'

Last edited:
    Years
    "OK! EVERYONE! USE ALL YOUR BEST ATTACKS AT THE SAME TIME!"

Koori didn't bother moving an inch, standing in a defensive stance. From her vantage point, there was no way she could attack without hitting the other members, so it was pointless to do anything, not to mention Litephion and Tint were still behind her. Tint hadn't moved, aside from casting a rather un-effective light screen and wish on Litephion. Koori figured he wasn't going to be attacking any time soon. So far, the moves he had used within her vicintity were teleport, light screen and wish. She didn't doubt the last move was a status one. She sighed inwardly, 'I have a team member who is possibly discouraged against attacking, great.'

The guild was all out attacking now, and Koori was annoyed at the fact that none of them seemed even remotely organised. Kenta was a natural leader, but there was only so much a single Pokemon could do. Especially since it seemed none of the other team leaders were bothering to figure out the easiest way to decimate it without injuries to Pokemon and the forest. There were attacks flying everywhere, and she even had to knock away a misfired psycho cut with metal claw.

Suddenly, smoke was rising from the plant, having caught on fire, and something red flew past Koori, crashing into the forage. A tree toppled over, and she caught sight of Flair, lying beneath the tree, smiling. 'The fool who loves dramatics,' she thinks. 'Most likely, he's envisioning himself dying a hero's death.' Before she could take a step, several Pokemon from the village rushed past and pulled Flair out from under the tree's trunk.

The rescue all done with, Litephion and Flair healed up, the guild members went back to the guild. The assembly could finally start. 'What a hectic morning.' she thought. Koori looked around, watching the other members. She noted that Kenta seemed to be contemplating something. Oh well, it was none of her business what others thought, after all. Jose started speaking, and Koori stood to attention.

OOC: @Vamaar: Isn't wish a self healing move? @King!: Doesn't matter, let's just say Tint teleports faster than the speed of sound.

Years
    OOC: It heals whoever is where the user is when it's used; you can switch out a pokemon and then heal them. In theory I should have to move the pokemon to where I originally used it, but it's easy enough to say that I remained on top of him until after I used it but before it took effect. With Wish + Teleport, it can work as a healing move for pretty much anyone. I can edit it, if it makes a difference.

Tint stood next to Koori per custom at the assembly, his eyes barely coming up to Koori's knees, and inwardly he felt smaller. He started off alright, using teleport effectively, but Light Screen had failed, and then that prankster charmander had been captured. He, who by the definition of his species, sees more than most, should have noticed and used teleport to allow him to escape too! He had been too focused, had not been observing the whole scene. He looked at the ground, feeling as though looking up would be shameful. He had proven he was capable of a little, but not very much. The rest of the guild was there as well, but Tint wouldn't look any of them in the eye.

Years
    (OOC: Just to get things rolling again but there's not much for a Squirtle to talk about. :/)

Aqaurt was the first to notice the search parties returning with their quarry Pichu. After hearing on the events that happened and the strange plant, everyone gathered back in the guild hall. Now that there was full attendance, the Alakazam looked as if he wanted to speak. He instructed everyone to put down their belongings orderly on the floor. All the teams then assembled in their teams of 2 and awaited Jose's next instructions.

(Um...do the teams have their own guild room or is our team bases the ones that were previously described in the beginning. In Explorers of Time & Darkness, the teams were assigned their own guild rooms even though the main character and his partner had their own place. This question is important so that we could say that the teams unpacked all their stuff in their respective guild rooms before assembling back at the hall. I guess it's now time for Michael to begin the mini-mission so.......make your speech! ^^ )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Jose watched as the rest of the group came back. He gavce a quick sigh and a shake of his head. The craziness these kids got into these days, it was so...inspiring, if not just fun. He looked around to make sure everyone was there, and he cleared his throat, floating back down onto the platform. He gestured, and his cane flew into his hands. He liked to look them all in the eyes before he could.

"I understand that some of you are new members of Rescue Teams." he said to them all, voice booming both from his mouth and in their minds, sending out a psychic signal to the others in case they were either ignoring him or just dense. "And what a great honor it is to be part of the Helmtown teams. You will face great danger, peril and what have you in your adventures, but first and formost, you will be helping the innocent Pokemon around here, be it big or small. I thank you for being willing to risk your own lives to save these people."

Another pause, he let the words sit. He gestured, and a massive wall suddenly wheeled beside the entire team. "FOr the new members, this is the bulletin board I keep in my guild. Posted on them is Pokemon that request the help. You may choose any mission, sucesfull missions will often at times be rewarded with Poke and other gifts. I will be transporting you to those areas, simply tell me where and I will teleport you there to not waste precious hours you may not have."

However, I will warn you right now," He spoke with dead seriousness. "Be very wary when going into the Mountain area. Much talk has come from wandering pokemon that the wild pokemon inhabiting it have been far more feral as of now. When traversing he area, BE. VERY. CAREFUL."

The words hung for a moment, and he began to float, the bulletin board flying back to the wall. "You may go now, or you may go into town and do any last minute shopping you may need. Either way, Arceus Speed to all of you."

Years
    (Fun times starting!!!)
    Aquart tried hard not to applaud when Jose ended his speech. He couldn't wait to go on a mission and when everyone else dispersed, he faced Charly and asked her if she wanted to check out the bulletin board. Without waiting for her reply, he dashed to the wall and stood there, reading the jobs available. He didn't bother about the other teams, the sooner his team went on a mission, the better to prove themselves capable as a rescuer. Now he just had to choose a job to do but he wanted something less difficult but not that easy.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    ((Now to see if I can get myself involved in this somehow. I am open for recruitment, so if you want a third member, look me up or something.))

Layne was laying down on the sand. Eyes closed, hands (or paws) behind his head. Beneath his closed eye lids he could feel and see what little of the sun's light was getting through the barrier of skin. He breathed deep. He was used to taking such deep breaths. In the years of training, he had finally discovered how to increase his lung capacity and now, he could hold his breath almost ten minutes on a good breath of air.

The light which beat down on his eyelids was shaded. He smiled. Layne didn't have to have the telepathic powers of any psychic pokémon to know who was over him. He opened his eyes, to see Autumn, his lover above him, with one of her usual smiles. Layne didn't know what it was about her, but something about her name, her self, her personality, and anything else he could think of, blended so well with her. It was almost surprising to think that this love of his was even here.

"Hi, gorgeous." he said.
    She giggled and lay with him. The sun beat down on both their bodies. Layne sat up and breathed in deep. He exhaled it all slowly. Autumn giggled at him. "You're such a little weirdo when it comes to those breathing exercises."

Layne looked at Autumn, "Well they help. Maybe you should do them with me. Then maybe someday, we'll be able to hold our breath together underwater for two hours."
    "What would we do?"
    "Live."
    "Layne, you're..."
    "I'm what?"

Autumn giggled and sat up with Layne. "Wanna go swim for a little?"
    Layne chuckled, and said, "I don't see why not."

The two went out into the water. Their air sacs kept both of their heads above the water as they drifted away from the shore. They had let the tides take them away from the shore before. Both were strong enough to swim back to shore from a reasonably far distance.

Layne took a deep breath, and exhaled and closed his eyes. "Autumn, do you think we'll stay together for a long time?"
    Autumn looked at him, "If it were up to me, I'd like to stay with you for the rest of my life."
    Layne laughed and propelled himself toward her using his tail. "Well, do you think we'll spend the rest of our lives near this town?"
    Autumn shrugged. "Why not? The community is welcoming, the food is good, and those new rescue things are kinda cool too."
    "Those rescue teams?" Layne asked. "They're kinda cool, I guess."
    "You seem somewhat doubting. What's wrong?"
    "I don't know. Some of those teams I've heard of don't do anything for you unless your pockets are loaded. It just raises a flag in my mind that they won't do anything unless you just dump gold coins into their outstretched hands."
    "Layne, not all rescue teams are like that."
    "Still a fair amount of them are."
    "Then don't ask for help from those teams."
    "I won't have to ask help from them at all."
    "Why are you joining one?"
    "Heck no. I don't have a reason to even ask for help in the first place."
    "Lane, you're so silly sometimes."

Layne sighed. It was then that the wind began to pick up. He opened his eyes and turned toward the land. From behind the cliff where he lived, dark clouds were rolling in. Autumn turned and looked in his direction. She saw them too.

Layne tilted his head in confusion, "Where did those come from? Those weren't anywhere in sight all afternoon."
    "Perhaps we should go back."
    Layne looked at the clouds. Above his head, though no clouds were present, rain was beginning to fall. The clouds seemed endless, and were moving, very fast. Faster than any normal storm. "You ever seen clouds move that fast?"
    "Which is why we should go back, Layne. Let's go."
    The wind picked up again. The rain picked up. Layne was startled. The storm was picking up so fast, and though the land was visible, they were still very far from land. "Layne!"
    Layne looked to Autumn, and propelled himself to her, "Sorry, we're going."

The two began to propel through the now churning water. But they hadn't been swimming five minutes, when lightning began t flash, and the waves began to grow around them in size, and they could barely go anywhere. They were ket afloat by the inner tubes, but with the growing waves, and the darkening sky, the land was no longer visible.

Layne and Autumn had been in this situation before, but they had never been in a storm this sudden and this unusual before.

"Layne! I'm scared!"
    Layne gripped Autumn tightly. "I'm right here, Autumn. We'll get through this, just like we've gotten through other storms."
    Autumn gave a sorrowful laugh. "We never learn, do we...?"
    "Come on, Autumn, don't think like that, we'll get back to my cave in ten minutes, sit around the fire, and laugh it off like we always do."

It was then that Autumn's eyes widened. Layne turned around. In the sky he caught a glimpse of something strange. He didn't know if it was a pokémon or not, but in the second he saw it, it vanished. "What do you think that was?"
    "Layne! Behind you!!"
    Layne turned around. A wave, unlike anything he had ever seen was heading their ways. He gripped Autumn tighter, and said, "Hold on!"
    The wave overcame them. The vortex and currents of the water were unlike anything he had ever faced before. Autumn was starting to struggle. Layne fought to keep a hold of her. He couldn't see very well under the water, which was rushing by his eyes. He felt his back his the sand below, which prompted him to accidentally let loose some of the air he was holding. He was finally beginning to wonder if this would be the end for him. Had he and Autumn never learned?

The current grew. Layne fought hard to hold onto Autumn, but suddenly, he lost her. His eyes widened in fear and shock. Autumn was not in his grip! She was being swept away from him fast! He barely saw her body drift away, struggling. Layne focused his mind, and straightened out. He propelled himself as hard as he could through the rushing water in her direction. He had to find her!

He couldn't find her! It was then, he realized, he was about out of air. Layne looked up, strangely, he wasn't that far from the surface, and he propelled himself to the surface. Upon breaking the surface, he exhaled the stale air from his lungs, and withdrew another big gasp of air. He submerged himself again, completely deflating his air collar. He couldn't see Autumn anywhere. And the rushing currents below him were making it too dangerous for him to even continue.

Layne fought with his mind and spirit and will at the same time. He didn't want to leave her. But being here at the same time was being too reckless, and he needed help finding her. He surfaced. He inflated his air sac, and floated amongst the waves for a moment. He tried calling her name. "AUTUMN!"

He called again, and a third time. He heard nothing over the wind, and it wasn't likely she would either.

Layne propelled himself through the water toward land, which was once again in his sight. He propelled faster than before. Upon arriving on the beach, he ran toward the town, not stopping for one breath.

"HELP! I NEED HELP, RIGHT NOW!"

"HELP!" Layne shouted as he sat upright fast. He was sweating. The morning sun was already high in the sky, which meant he had missed the cawing of that useless Murkrow or whatever sounded the damn call.

Layne rubbed his head, and rubbed his eyes, as in his sleep, he had shed a few tears, apparently. It had been a while since he had relived that nightmare in his sleep. That reality. That awful day.

It had been three years. Three years since that day. That day, which had started like every other day. Yet ended so horrible...

Layne sat up. He affixed his goggles onto his head. He had gotten them about a year after that day. He wore them almost everywhere now. Mainly on his forehead, but underwater, he wore them over his eyes. With them on, he saw almost everything.

If only he had thought to purchase them before. Then he maybe would have been able to save her!

Layne shook away that thought, and popped his neck. He exited his cave and climbed the short cliff which overlooked the ocean. He offered a small smile. He walked over to a nearby apple tree, and spat some water from his mouth at an apple above. He rarely used Water Gun anymore, ever since he learned Water Pulse, but he was thankful he still had the ability to conjure water from h is mouth in the small amounts he did.

An apple fell from the tree, and Layne caught it. He walked over to the cliff's edge, and sat down as he usually did, and just watched the ocean. He bit into his apple. This was how Layne started everyday....

((I guarantee that my posts won't be this long every time. apologies lol)

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
    Tria was sitting beside Litephion in front of Jose's famous pillar, her head lowered in shame, her words to the Pichu timid and quiet. She had completely missed the exciting action that the other rescue teams had been a part of. While she was flying over Helmtown in the search for Litephion, she had not checked the berry fields and the graveyard until it was too late. She'd landed there haphazardly, moments after the cursed plant had already been destroyed by the other teams. Thankfully, Litephion was okay, but no thanks to Tria.

Tria was disappointed in herself; she wasn't even there to help rescue her own team leader. If she had failed her very first mission, then surely she would never be sufficient enough to be in a rescue team. These thoughts were eating at her beneath the surface, but Tria was never one to give up that quickly. After Jose advised for all rescue teams to consult the bulletin board where they would choose their first official mission, her mood shifted like the current of the sea, and she felt hopeful and courageous again, though still not quite as cheeful as she usually was. As the teams gathered around the bulletin, Tria stood behind them all, being wary of her fruit and the location of Koori's head.

"So what shall it be, Litephion?"

Years
    (OOC:Sorry ive been inactive)
    Charly saw Aquart running to the board.
    "Slow down!" she said. "Right, you choose us a mission, not too easy, or too hard, ill go to buy..... things..... ill be in our room when your ready for the mission!"
    Charly ran off to the shop and bought two more reviver seeds, three more apples, and a few quick seeds.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    Flair was at the meeting at the guild. Though most of his friends recomended that he stay in bed that day, (like I said some of his bones were broken. HIs ribs to be exact)but what kind of leader would he be if he blew off his first mission with his new partner? While Jose gave the morning speech Flair tried his best to ignore Jose so he could admire his new partner. She was a differant color than most of Shikigika were, but he wasn't one to judge. He aslo remembered that do to the Mission to find Litephion he failed to pull his prank on her.

"Oh, well." He thought to himself "All the more reason to set up a new one!" he said lifting his own spirits. When Jose finished his morning speech Flair went over to the bulliton board. Normally when he had a new member on his team he'd let them choose the job, but do to his injuries he wanted an easy job, no outlaws and no 99 floor dungeons. Though he was exicted to see what his new team member could do. So excited in fact, that he ran up to the bulletin board, but unforchanetly hurting one of his broken ribs.

"OW!" He cried. He looked at his partner and told her "Sorry, I'm not usualy like this. My injuries have brought me down a bit. I'm afraid that even though I'm the team leader, I might not be much help on this mission."

OOC:You didn't think Flair would come out of something like that without any scars right? Of course later in the RP They might keep flair from doing something, and also much later they will heal.

Years
    (OOC: Don't worry mzmingle, I can cover up for you if you like! XD)
    Just as Aquart was considering the jobs, he heard a yowl of pain. Looking behind he saw Flair, and behind the Charmander was the team members coming towards the bulletin board. Oh dear, I'd better get a good job before the others grabbed them all up. All of a sudden, the Squirtle heard a rumbling noise coming from the bulletin wall and in a few seconds, the bulletin board flipped around and flipped back out. Oh I see it now. They must've updated the bulletin board. Going back to work, he quickly looked for suitable jobs to do. More new jobs were added and old ones were replaced. Once the crowd had all gathered with him at the board, he had already eliminated those that were either too easy or too difficult and were meant for the elite teams. But there were only left 2 job requests that were attractive and challenging, and were also suitable for his team's rank. He stepped out of the crowd and walked towards the far end side of the guild dining table. He sat down on a bench and took out the apple which he found this morning. Taking a bite from the apple, he read both slips and considered them deeply. He decide to wait for his Riolu teammate to return with the necessary supplies and then ask for her opinion on the matter.
    (OOC: For those who didn't notice in the change of my writing style, I'm now using italics for thoughts so as to not confuse with actual dialogue.)

Last edited:
    Back