• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

~Wind~

Detective
Years
  • Ok, first delete the post you made, secondly, go to the main RP section and sign up in the tread there.

King!

better
    Years
  • (OOC: ROFL back to the RP)

Oink waited at the door, her spring shaking and causing her to wobble all over the place. What if she had the wrong place? What if the leader didn't want her? Or worse… What if she had misunderstood, and she wasn't even ON a rescue team?

And even if he accepted her, and she was in the right place, was she sure she could even do this? 'I've never even battled before…much less saved anyone.' She tried to go through everything she knew about battling in her head.

It seemed like a million years before, finally, Oink heard somebody walking towards the door. She tried to calm down, but nothing would work. She was still shaking horribly, and sweat dripped down her face. Not being about to reach her head with her paws was becoming quite the problem today…

The door opened, and in the doorway stood an otter-like Pokemon. He was VERY blue, and had an awkward gash down one side of his face. For some reason, his eyes were two different colors. The Fetachimaru (or Kenshin) looked Oink up and down before saying, "Can I help you?"

Oink took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Did he not think that she looked like a rescuer? Did he think she was a little pathetic pig? "I'm Oink," she managed to peep out. "The new member of your rescue team."

Years
  • OOC: What just happened? O.o

Anyway...

Koori stared. This.......tiny Natu was her partner? What on earth was Jose thinking when he agreed? He didn't look like he could hurt a caterpie, much less fight off a pack of wild and savage Mightyenas. She groaned inwardly. "Right. I'm Koori. I'm sure you know already but I'm your team leader." She showed Tint the rescue badge, "This is proof that we're a rescue team, and I hope you know this, but rescue teams fight to save other Pokemon," she eyed Tint carefully, before sneering, "You can fight, can't you? Otherwise, you're just going to another piece of meat for those wild Pokemon and I'm not going to babysit you forever."
    Koori trained a careful eye on the Natu, before speaking again. "We're going to head off for the guild hall, but first, I need to know what equipment you have on you. Better safe than sorry." She said, re-adjusting her treasure bag. "You may as well come in." She stepped away from the doorway.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Lani jumped down from the last branch. The sun still shone brilliantly in the sky. The sun's rays pierced through the clouds and hit Lani harshly. She knew it would be noon soon, and realized that she was almost late to meet her partner, Kenta. She hated making him wait, as it seemed like she did it quite often. She could see the town not too far now, and made a beeline towards it, hopping as fast as she could.

"Ugh… I hope Kenta isn't angry with me. I always seem to lose track of the time…" Lani muttered to herself as she nearly made it into town.

The hustle and bustle of Helmtown was enticing to Lani, and reminded her that despite the fact that her mother wasn't around, she was still not alone. She appreciated the town and its friendly citizens. She wanted to protect them and that's the reason why she joined Team Edge. Lani hoped that she could somehow make a difference in someone's life, whether it be one helpless Pokemon, or an immeasurable amount of them. Lani lived to make sure that Pokemon lived in harmony among each other.

"Now where was that base again…" Lani thought to herself as she hopped around, seemingly in a circle.

"Oof!" Lani shouted as she tripped over one of her ears.

"Oh my, are you alright?" A Noctowl asked, one of the elderly Pokemon in the town.

"Yes, thank you… Do you know the way to- Never mind, you might not know." Lani remarked with a sigh as she noticed the Noctowl was looking at a lamppost.

"Hmm… Aha! There you are! I'm sure Kenta is already there by now… Please don't be angry with me…" Lani said as she hopped towards the base.

Lani stopped at the door and let out another sigh. She was growing weary from all of the hopping she had been doing throughout the forest, and around the lively town. Lani was late quite often because of her "forest adventures." She knew that she was obligated to meet with her teammate and the guild as a whole. Lani hesitantly opened the door.

"Um… hello? Kenta?" Lani asked, peering inside.

Years
  • Tint entered the room, admiring the freshwater spring. He looked at himself for a second in it, seeing his small form and then looked back at Koori. No wonder she thought him useless. She wouldn't be pleased with what he said, although he was pleased to know she wouldn't baby him. That way he could have a chance to be useful, at least. He sighed, and spoke with a resigned tone, understanding already that this had most likely been another waste of time, another thing he couldn't accomplish.

"Thank you for allowing me to come in. I don't have any equipment on me. I will endeavor not be a nuisance or burden on your rescue missions."

That seemed more or less reasonable. No reason for her to know he couldn't attack at all, she'd probably kick him out then and there. Maybe that would have been for the better, but looking back into the pool of water, he realized that he had nothing else; if this went poorly he didn't know what he'd do. He couldn't even manage a shop, given his inability to carry anything of weight. He had to find somewhere his skills could be used, and this looked like the best spot. Which was sad.

Years
  • "Thank you for allowing me to come in. I don't have any equipment on me. I will endeavor not be a nuisance or burden on your rescue missions."

Koori scowled, rummaging through her store. Finding a Def. scarf, she tossed it at the Natu, regardless of whether he was paying attention or not.

"Put that on. As a psychic type, you'll have lower defenses than I do."

It was just her luck to be placed with a partner like this. Sure, Arceus might not be particularly grateful for her attitude but nevertheless; perhaps she could use him as bait? She turned round to face Tint. The natu wasn't particularly different looking. Just another ordinary natu, small and pathetic. She felt a migraine coming on just looking at him.

"You will not be endeavoring to not be a nuisance. Whether you like it or not, you WILL be making yourself useful, understand? In a rescue team, lives are at risk, so I hope you know what your doing."

She grabbed a blue gummi from the crate next to the table and bit into it. She tossed a gold gummi at Tint.

"I suggest you quit if you're not up to it, now eat."

Years
  • He obeyed quickly, wrapping the scarf around himself and quickly tearing apart and eating the gummi. It was very tasty; he had never had one before. He swallowed the core of it, and felt the warmth of the gummi go down his small throat and settle into his stomach. The warm feeling spread out to the tips of his miniscule wings and beak, straight down to his tiny toes. He allowed himself a brief smile before returning to the rather demanding conversation with his team leader. He spoke moderately, with an almost robot-like tone.

"Thank you for the scarf and food. I will be useful."

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Flair sat there in his chair waiting for his partner, but of course being Flair, he couldn't just sit there. He had been waiting for quite a while. Just for a moment he got up from his chair to look at the nice looking scenery out his window. Looking across the way he saw Koori's rescue base, with a small Natu in the doorway.

"No way!" Flair said, trying to hold his laughter in, "That can't be Koori's new recruit can it? Why it's only a small Natu! She must be really upset!" Flair grinned. He just thought up a great plan.

"All the more reason to go bother Koori!" With that Flair climbed out of his window (careful not to set the trap for his new partner), and headed for Koori's base.

"Hey Koori!" He called.

"This is gonna be fun!" He told himself.

[[OOC: I got bored waiting for my partner wanted to join the fun somehow!]]

Years
  • OOC: Thanks! I was waiting for someone to post before I did another one!

"Alright. Since we're ready let's go. It's not polite to keep the guildmaster waiting." She dragged back open the door and strode out, not bothering to wait for Tint.

A loud shout suddenly stopped her in her tracks. Looking at the nearby bases, she could see a charmander climbing out of the Shadowfire rescue base window. The charmander had a very distinguishing blue tail flame.

'Dear Arceus' she thought. Koori slapped her forehead with a flipper. Flair was an annoying nuisance. He was the youngest of the rescue team leaders, and a pest. Apparently, playing pranks on others was his favourite past time. Sure, he hadn't played any tricks on her yet, but if he did, she would make sure the next morning, he'd wake up in a pool of freezing cold water.

She watched as he bounded across to her. Her eye twitched. Nothing good was going to come out of this, she knew it. The way Flair was grinning cheekily at her spoke volumes.

"Morning to you too Flair, but don't you have a new team member to be attending to? Knowing you, you probably have a welcome party all done up, right?"

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Tria and her team leader Litephion were making their way towards the guild master's building. Tria was feeling a little light-headed from fainting earlier, but when she had returned to consciousness she was as energetic as ever. In fact, she thought being KO'd by that thunderbolt was the most badass thing that had ever happened to her.

"That was the COOLEST thunderbolt EVAR! Does this mean I'm cursed now?"she had said, her eyes wide and excited.

Tria liked her teammate so far. Then again, she liked pretty much everyone. She didn't even notice how much the Pichu rambled and blabbed. At the moment, she was simply in awe of her small companion. He was a rescue team leader!

As they continued on past a base resembling a Prinplup, they spotted three Pokemon standing outside its front - a Prinplup, a Natu, and a Charmander. Tria marveled at the powerful appearance of the Prinplup; the ice blue colouring of the Charmander's tale, and the badges all three were wearing.

"Oh. My. Grapes," Tria murmured, running towards them, and completely forgetting about Litephion. She was unaware of the small Alakazam statue that was ahead of her on the street, and tripped over it, landing with a thud beside the three Pokemon. She recovered herself in seconds.

"H- Hello. I mean, GREETINGS, fellow Rescue Team associates. My name is Tria. I hail from Woonlit Marriors. I am honoured to be in your ...nerve-wracking presence." She then lowered her long neck to her chest and saluted very firmly, causing one of the grapes beneath her chin to drop right onto the Prinplup's head.

"OH NO. What have I done?! Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Please forgive me!" she yelled at the Prinplup's face.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    The Hustle and Bustle only told Kenshin that not only were the other Team Leaders awake, but they were dealing with their own new recruits. Kenshin frowned once again as he heard some something begging for Forgiveness, wincing at the shrillness. He looked back to the Spoink, a hint of disappointment in his body. He prepared to turn her away when his fathers voice echoed in his head.

Everyone has the potential to be a great warrior, son. The Daikenki told his son wisely during one of their training sessions, It takes a great master and a true heart to show that. I hope one day you will help someone reach their full potential.

Kenshin wasn't one to go against his fathers word, or anything like that. Sure, the pig was a little...timid, but he supposed it could be worse. Besides, most of the previous applicants either quit or just ran off and were never seen again.

Kenshin sighed inwardly, not wanting to show disappointment and nodded. "Right," he told the Spoink, "I have been expecting you." He gestured for her to enter his home/training room, intent on getting his new member some equipment before they went to see Jose.

Years
  • Koori covered her ears with her flippers. Apparently, this idiotic, clumsy and rather disfunctional Tropius was a new rescue team member. 'Her voice must be what makes the wild pokemon run off' she thought, then sniggered, 'the client or target might run off too'. In the distance, she could see the faded shape of a pichu, Litephion, Leader of Team Moonlit Warriors. 'Litephion's new member. Should've known. Jose's standards of acceptable recruits have just sunk to an all-time low.' She looked up at the huge shape, noting her size would be useful in scaring off predators. As long as she managed not to squish poor Litephion and the target first.

"H- Hello. I mean, GREETINGS, fellow Rescue Team associates. My name is Tria. I hail from Woonlit Marriors. I am honoured to be in your ...nerve-wracking presence."

The Tropius then saluted, Arceus knows why, and dropped a grape onto Koori's head.

"OH NO. What have I done?! Oh dear, oh dear oh dear oh dear. Please forgive me!" she yelled at the Prinplup's face.

It didn't hurt. It was only a grape, after all. However, Koori saw red...... and promptly aimed an ice beam at Tria.

Years
  • Charly sat there, waiting for her team partner.
    (OOC: I NEED MY TEAM LEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME ANGRY AND SAD!! :( :( :( :( I cant start our roleplay...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Kenta had only just finished the berry when the door opened.
    'Um... hello? Kenta?'
    Kenta smirked and put on his best "annoyed face"
    'There you are! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you Lani?'
    About a few minutes... Kenta sniggered under his breath.
    'Anyway, here, take this package, don't open it until after we see Jose though.'
    'Ok.'
    Kenta tossed Lani a sitrus berry for breakfast, as usual, and the two started along the path.
    After a while, they came to Koori's hut and noticed the she was using Ice beam.
    At first Kenta though she was training, but then realized she was using it on a Tropius.
    Lani ran over to them while Kenta went over to Litephion.
    'So, I'm guessing that's your new member?'
    He babbled something about how she trod on him, and Kenta laughed.
    'Thank Mew I've already got Lani, I don't have to deal with this.'
    He heard Lani trying to use a move.
    'Then again...'
    He walked over and dragged Lani away.
    'Come on, while they're messing about, we need to get to the meeting with Jose.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • "There you are! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you Lani?" Kenta asked her with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I just got sidetracked. You see, I was in the forest, once again, and there was a baby Wurmple that was in troub- " Lani started to reply.

"Anyway here, take this package, don't open it until after we see Jose though." Kenta retorted as he tossed a Sitrus Berry over to her.

"Ok." Lani answered, eating the berry.

After breakfast, the two made their way out of the base and walked along the path, coming to the hut of Koori, a Prinplup that was apart of Team Titanium. Lani intuitively recognized the Tropius as one of the new recruits, as well as Flair, a Charmander that was the leader of Team Shadowfire. Lani decided to run over to them while Kenta made his way towards Litephion, a member of Team Moonlit Warriors.

"H-Hello. I mean, GREETINGS, fellow Rescue Team associates. My name is Tria. I hail from Woonlit Marriors. I am honored to be in your …nerve-wracking presence." She then lowered her long neck and saluted very firmly, causing one of the grapes beneath her chin to drop right onto the Prinplup's head.

"If she wants to be in a Rescue Team, she will have to learn to be less klutzy. She has a long way to go, I gather…" Lani thought to herself.

"This won't end well, knowing Koori's personality."

Koori immediately fired an Ice Beam straight at Tria. Lani decided to jump in front of the Ice Beam and used Mirror Coat to send it back to Koori.

"Stop! What do you think you are doing, Koori? We don't do this to new recruits! She is just learning, she can't learn to be a good Rescue Team member if you attack her!" Lani shouted at Koori.

Kenta came over and dragged Lani away.

"Ugh, let go! Meh… it can't be helped. We must go see Jose, I'm sure he is waiting for us." Lani remarked, allowing Kenta to drag her as she still didn't feel like hopping anyways.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    "It is time to see Jose, Walt." Clair said as she started walking out the door to see a large group of guild members around Koori's base. As her whole body left the door she saw Koori fire off a Ice Beam at a Tropius. A smile stretched across Clair's cat face and she ran back in the base, retrieved an invisify orb, and immediately used it on her self. She then got a totter orb and held it with her tail as she ran out the door again now invisible. "This is going to be great." She thought as she climbed up the base's side carefully holding the orb as she did this. She then jumped from that roof to the roof of Team Titanium's base. She held the orb in her tail, still, and then she held the totter orb over the group before dropping it at their feet activating its magic to confuse all. Clair broke out into laughter before she poked her head out above the roof to watch the madness.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • [OOC: Thanks chari, you saved me a lot of time trying to think of a way to get something to fall on Koori's head, that was my plan from the begining!]

Flair just watched as the bunnary was dragged away. She probably deserved a medal, she did just risk fainting for a pokemon that she didn't even know, though isn't that what rescue teams do? He shook the thought to reurn to reality.

"What the heck was that Koori?!" He yelled at her "It was only a grape! You could have just killed her! Plus she did it on accident! It wasn't like she did something like this!" He then pulled out the little hidden joy buzzer he had on his arm and grabbed hold of Koori's flipper. ZZZAAAPPPP! it went. While Koori was a water type, it shouldn't have hurt her too much. (Flair is just a jokester, his jokes are never ment to really hurt anyone!) Flair laghed out loud, but for his safety he checked Koori's eyes, boy were they red!

"Run!" He yelled at the recruits, still holding in laughter.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tint quietly observed the newcomers, making mental notes on each. The Charmander seemed young and quite frankly, unreliable. The sounds of a 'welcome' party for a team mate actually made him glad he was with Koori, despite her seemingly firey personality and general annoyance with the world. At least she could attack hard enough for two, which Tint would need. Then there was the Tropius... he shrugged. It seemed powerful, but either stupid or clumsy. Between the two, Tint suddenly felt like maybe he wasn't quite out of the league of a rescue team.

The next pair of people seemed more capable, perhaps they had been a rescue team for a while? He didn't have too much time to judge, because action started to occur rather quickly. Koori started things off with an Ice Beam over something idiotic. Tint sighed inwardly, his outward appearance completely neutral. Was his partner this trigger-happy? He didn't want to have to go against her, but the Tropius would probably be badly wounded from such an attack. His dilemma was cut short by a buneary jumping in the way, using a mirror coat. That made things easier, now the attack was returned on Koori, would wouldn't be nearly as hurt. Still, he may as well use his own power to protect her, it was what he was capable of. He closed his eyes in focus, and a Light Screen came between Koori and the returned Ice Beam, defusing the worst of the returned attack. He might have said something to his leader, but the buneary had once again covered that, so he thought it best to stay silent for now. The trickster charmander zapped her with some sort of toy, but that could be ignored. He also gave a lecture, which was both hypocritical and most likely a waste of efforts. Ah well. Now what?

King!

better
    Years
  • As soon as the words left Oink's mouth, a huge THUD was heard somewhere nearby. Oink turned around to find the cause of the noise, but only heard a shrill voice quickly apologizing. She giggled and turned back to look at Kenshin, who was trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh no!" the voice shouted. Oink grinned. What was going on over there?

It didn't matter. Something was happening with Kenshin… He was looking at Oink now, an awkward look on his face. Or maybe he always looked awkward. If that was the case, she'd probably get used to it. Unless he didn't want her…. Seconds passed, and the two stared each other for a few more seconds before the otter nodded and said, "Right. I have been expecting you."

Oink sighed in relief as he invited her into the hut. As soon as she walked in and looked around the room, she gasped. Equipment was EVERYWHERE, mixed in with things that a normal person would have in a home. Training supplies were scattered around the room as well. "Wow…this is quite the place," Oink said, amazed. It was NOTHING like the tiny hole she inhabited with her father. She smiled. This was a LOT better.

"How're you today?" she asked Kenshin, returning to her friendly self.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    "It is time to see Jose, Walt." Clair said as she walked out the door, she suddenly ran back in and got a invisify orb and ran back out, now invisible. Walt then heard chaos outside "Clair, what now?" he said to himself as he went outside and started looking for Clair. He eventually found Team Titanium's base and noticed everyone in panic, he floated up to the roof and started looking around. He walked around bumped into something knocking it off the roof "Uh....Clair?...if that was you sorry!" ( Sorry for the short post)

Back