• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Melancholy of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Okay, fixed my application:

- Removed "warp portals".

- Changed arm to stone.

DxEON

Gallades of Glory!
    Years
  • Name: Oshri

Species:
    Gallade

Oddity:
    Appeared from the past, nobody knows from when. Only 2 of it's kind still exist, Oshri was seeking it's other half in the future.

Description:
    If there is nothing different about you from the game sprites, you dont have to fill this out.

Personality:
    Oshri is a brave, yet bold hunter. It helps others in need, and brings peace to uncontrolled areas. He gets scared of seeing flashbacks of his past, yet he doesn't know how or when it happens. When he sees something he remembers, he will be startled at first and come to his senses afterwards.

History:
    Oshri was working for a organization called H.U.N.T, to catch and arrest the evil that was causing havoc to pokemon. Oshri was one of the few elites on the team. He could catch, hunt, and find things without hesitation. One day he was assigned a mission to seek out a Gallade that was stealing fragments for a certain "something." So Oshri uses his future sight to see into the future where this other Gallade was off to, but instead he sees images of strange events of space, bubbles, and DNA. Strangely, Oshri felt nauseated and started to feel headaches and strange bendings of "time". Then he sees a large image in his head of a "alien" type of pokemon with tentacles. Stuck under the trance of future sight, Oshri suddenly disappears by a strange energy that brings him to the future 100 years later. Deep in the mountains of Stark, Oshri appears confused and doesn't know where he is, nor what he is. He doesn't know when he came here, and he only remembers things about "Oshri", and a "alien." His only option was to seek food and shelter because he didn't know where to go. 1 year later (at age 14), he wakes up one morning to see a bidoof in front of him. Startled, Oshri asks where he is, and the bidoof tells him that he's in Stark Mountain. The bidoof was looking for food to bring back to the guild. It's north-east away from the guild. Oshri, confused asks about this guild, and bidoof tells him all about the guild and the explorer teams. This somehow was relevant to Oshri as he lost most of his memory, but cheerfully he decides to join up with the bidoof and head for the guild. At the guild entrance, the bidoof told Oshri to step onto the panel to be verified. Oshri did as he was told, and he was verified as a Gallade. Oshri didn't know what he was so he was curious about being a Gallade. Inside the guild base, he was welcomed, fed with food, and trained under the leader of the guild. After a week of being in the base, Oshri decides to ask about joining a team. The leader assigns him to a team called "Team Hunt." Right at that moment, Oshri had a sudden flashback of a odd looking building, and labeled on the front were the letters, "H.U.N.T.". Oshri then came back to his senses and the leader asked if everything was ok. Oshri said he was fine and headed to his designated team. As the days passed he helped out many pokemon in need and gained some training out of it. About a year later Oshri still not knowing of his past nor race, was chilling in the guild base until a explosion caused destruction to the base. A lot of pokemon were dead, and Oshri was the only survivor. But then a big beam of energy came blasting to Oshri. He thought he was a goner, but then suddenly a bright light came shining up the whole place. A mythical creature was in front of Oshri and blocked the dark energy. Then the mythical creature emmited a odd roar that seemed to bend air and every particle around it. It sucked Oshri into a time warp, and he got knocked unconscious. When Oshri woke up, he was in a bed and around him were pokemon. This time, Oshri lost all of his memory and he looked lost. He asked the pokemon who he was and where he was. Since the pokemon were very helpful to all pokemon, they told him where he was and decided that if he lost his memories, they should call him "Oshri" as his former member name. Oshri asked a lot of questions as to what happened, the pokemon told him that they lost a few members, and the ancient mythical creature saved Oshri. After they left Oshri to rest, Oshri fell right asleep, but thinking about the "ancient mythical creature", he has yet another flashback on when a bright light and a creature saved him and told him a message. Oshri couldn't think clearly, but the message came out as "Find the one with energy, find the one with power, find the one with the aura."
    "Only then can you seek what your destined tp look for." Oshri took this messsage into consideration, and in the morning he told everyone that he would seek the one with energy, the one with power, and the one with aura. He promised that he would come back, and the pokemon of the guild understand. So Oshri left on his strange adventure to unlock the secrets to recovering his memories and his purpose in this presence.

Other:
    Oshri was very quick and could attack without a problem. He could vanish into thin air and assault his opponents from behind.

RP Sample:
    Ralts vs Starly

Oshri fixed his hair and called upon his Ralts to start training.
    "Ok Ralts, I wanna see what you ca-""

"Starrleee!," a voice from above their heads called out.

A wild Starly was flying in the air and saw the Ralts thinking it was foods. So it went straight for Ralts.

"Ralts teleport out of starly's way quick" Oshri shouted, as his friend vanished and appeared next to Oshri.

The Wild Starly hit the ground hard and got up quick in a fuss.

"Ok lets go Ralts, use Confusion!" he commanded.

Ralts concentrated on starly and lifted the starly in the air and released a spark of energy on the stary. Starly dropped to the ground in pain, but got back up and used Aerial Ace on Ralts. Ralts flew away and crashed into a tree.

"Don't give up yet Ralts." Oshri shouted. "Teleport behind starly and use Confusion again" he commanded. Ralts teleported behind starly and used Confusion on starly.

The wild starly fourtunately got confused and started hitting itself. Oshri was proud of Ralts.

"Ok Ralts finish starly with confusion again" he commanded. Ralts did as he was told, and the starly fell to the ground knocked out. Ralts was happy that he won, but fainted of draining so much energy.

"You did good Ralts, lets go rest at Jubilife City" he mumbled as they walked toward the city.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Oops, I fixed a typo in my RP sample:

- Changed "from his head" to "from his hand".

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Ok Eleclion, you are accepted. Everything checks out.

DxEON, you are denied. Your history was pretty hard to understand, your personality was pretty short, and I spotted several errors throughout your sign-up.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Hey Gamekrazy, when do you think we'll be able to start / how many people are you going to accept?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((And we are now operational! I would like to make it known, Sign-ups are still open to those who want to join.))

Outside the large Wigglytuff-shaped entrance to the pink puffy pokemon's guild, Megumi scowled. It would not be incorrect to say that she was in a bad mood, as her disposition was anything but cheery.

"Men!" She exclaimed, kicking a nearby stone, which flew and hit a tree. "What is with them!" She glanced back at the Pachirisu whom she was ranting to, whos ears perked up and she nodded a bit hastily, confirming she was listening. "Ya know the real reason I didn't make that team? Because im a girl! It has nothing to do with experience! Men are just sexist!"

"Uh... um..." The Pachirisu stammered in response. "In their defense, you did try joining a platinum rank team, and you only ever have been in bronze..."

"And why does that matter!" Megumi shot back "Im perfectly capable of higher ranks, but none of those will accept me without experience in lower rank teams! Lower ranks have no ambition! They take all the mundane, trival jobs day after day! Would it kill them for once to try out an A rank or two? There never gonna improve if they don't aim higher! I swear, this guild is nothing but unmotivated losers or ignorant bastards."

The Pachirisu sighed. She knew nothing she could possibly say would get through to the Pikachu. She was living in her own world, as the saying went.

"Oh!" The squirrel pokemon went, suddenly realizing something. "I-im sorry, but speaking of teams, I have to be meeting with my own right about now. I-I gotta go... sorry..."

With that, the Pachirisu turned and left down the steps twords the crossroads, and further down twords the beach. Megumi had her arms crossed as she watched the pokemon leave. She doubted she really had somewhere to be, she just needed an excuse to leave.

"Whatever..." She mumbled under her breath, turning back to the guild entrance "Teams are overrated anyway..." And with that, she proceeded to go inside, checking the notice board for any missions she may be able to do by herself...

------------------------

"This should be far enough..." The Pachirisu said to herself once she had achieved a fair distance from the guild. A pink light enveloped her body, before she changed shape, forming into a small, pink cat-like creature. "I wish she wouldn't get so worked up all the time... she dosn't know the troubles it causes others..."

With that, Mew took off, flying into the sky. She wasn't lying to Megumi. She indeed had a 'team' to meet...

-------------------------

"About time you got here!" Yuu exclaimed, grabbing his bone club out of the air as it boomaranged back to him, making quite a hit to the head of the titan they were fighting. This "Arceus" had no elemental type, not even normal, so while it was weak to nothing, it was also strong against nothing.

"Sorry to keep ya waiting!" The Grumpig responded, running up to the Cubone accompanied by a Misdravus and a Kirlia. "You havn't been hogging all the fun now, have you?"

"Nah, theres still a little crap left to kick outta him." Yuu responded "What do ya say? Finish him all together?"

The Grumpig nodded, and facing their foe, his eyes began to glow. Three beams of light, one red, one blue, and one yellow, flew off from the pearls on his body, hitting the massive pokemon right in the eyes. It roared in pain, and thats when Kirlia made her move. A dark ball of energy forming in her hands, she threw the sphere straight twords their opponent, which hit him in the chest. It let out a roar, and was about to stomp down on the annoyance, when it was blinded by another flash of light. This time coming from Misdravus.

In its dazed state, the giant pokemon was unable to defend against Grumpig and Yuu, both running twords him with their fists on fire. Jumping up, their flaming fists contacted the giants chest simultaniously, as it gave one last cry of agony, before vanishing. With his dissapearence, the grey sky seemed to crack open, before shattering as if it were glass, allowing bright sunlight to enter. Color returned to the area as space began to return to normal. Landing back on the ground, Grumpig turned to Yuu.

"Nice work." He said "My offer still stands. You feel like joining up with us? I mean, fighting giant Arceus makes being a rescue team nothing in comparison, right?"

"Nah..." Yuu said, shaking his head "I know we work well together an' all, and I appriciate all the help you and the guild gave me when this whole closed space thing started happening, but I don't really feel like rescue teams are for me, ya know?"

"Oh well then." Grumpig said, shrugging "If you ever reconsider, the offer still stands. We are gold rank after all, and I think you would make a great addition to the team."

"Ill think about it." Yuu responded to the pig as his team was on their way "See you guys later!"

With that, he himself turned to leave. In truth, It wasn't because he didn't like teams that he didn't want to join. Sure, he had felt that way long ago, but not anymore. Now it was something else. He knew Grumpig said not to interfere with her, and that letting her operate on her own without interference was best, but lately the Cubone had taken intrest in the activities of Megumi, and ambitious Pikachu, and their own fallen 'God'.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    May i please join.
    Name: Midori (japan for green)
    Species: Pichu
    Oddity: Midori looks like any ordinaly pichu except that instead of yellow fur (or skin i dont know) it's Green. other pikachu's and pichu's sometimes tease him because of his difference. being green is not just the only difference, he also has a better electrick power than ant pichu.
    Personality: he likes to play with others and for those who make fun of him he likes to teach them a lesson. he is mostly in a cheerful mood and always backs up a friend in need. he hates that his older brother always stops him from fighting or anything that will get him in trouble. he also hates people (pokemon) that correct his spelling errors and sorts of things like that. He loves it when they give him chocolates and ice cream of his favorite flavor, vanilla and always shares with his companions.
    History: Midori's Mom and Dad died while a pack of migthyena were chasing them. midori's older brother rescued midori but while a mightyena was about to attack midori's older brother a latios and latias saved them. midori has a grudge agains mighthyena's and lived with latios and latias for 3 yrs. at the end of those 3 yrs midori was 5 and latios and latias took midori and his older borther to the nearest pikachu and pihu tribe so they can live happy.
    Other:
    RP Sample: well i have made one Rp but has not come out yet its called Team Magma or Team Aquaa (or reversed)
    this is my first time i have posted in a Rp so if anything is wrong plz notify me and i will fix it please and thankyou if you let me join :)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Volt watched from the gates of the guild as the Pikachu named Megumi angerly marched away.

"Damnit... I was looking forward to having another Pikachu around here" he sighed.
    Even though she was only a bronze team member, Wigglytuff had been especially hard on her. Personally, Volt thought she did well during her trail, at least, better then he had done on his first try. It was a shame though, the way she reacted made it seem like she would never come back to the guild. Then again, he had acted the same way the first time he failed to make it into a better team.

But what she had said was true, this guild had been doing mundane tasks every day. His rank silver team hadn't gone on an exploration in months!

Volt walked out of the guild entrance and headed to the forest.

As he walked he tilted his head to the sky, wondering what to do. The last few months hadn't helped him with anything. Sure, he had gotten a few prizes out of doing these random chores, but it had not gotten him any closer to his goal. After a few more minutes of walking, he reached the small enclosure where a makeshift hammock was tied in between two trees. Before he had joined the guild, he used this place for a 'home'. With a jump, Volt landed on the hammock causing it to sway back and forth. He then looked at the sky through the small clearing in the trees, as he did on the many days before.

Whenever he came to this spot, it would remind him of that day, when he woke up alone in the town center. No one to help him and no idea what to do. The night where he met up with Raikou also came into his mind.

<Damn> he thought < If I could have only stayed conscious for a few more minutes, Raikou could've told me everything. Why I'm here, who I was... But...still....>

His mind drifted again. <Maybe Megumi was right...The fact that the guild is getting more repetitive by the minute just makes everything more difficult for everyone.>

He sighed and looked back up to the sky, trying to find a solution.

<Maybe I should go talk to Wigglytuff, I'm sure he'll under->

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye he spotted a pink light shine from behind the trees, snapping him out of his daydream and causing him to fall out of the hammock. The light then proceeded to fly up into the sky. Looking up through the clearing, Volt saw the light zoom through the sky....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Dark Blaziken_500: No, sorry. We already have 3 characters on the pikachu line, and Im not accepting a fourth. Not to mention your sign-up itself was very short, and even if you havn't been in an RP before, you could type up your own sample. I also spotted several errors throughout your sheet, so Im sorry, but no.

wolfsrain23: Perhaps I should clear something up: Megumi is already part of the guild, she just isn't on a team, and was complaining when a platinum rank team wouldn't accept her, due to her only having been in bronze and below rank teams, which she usually quit a day or two after joining after seeing the types of missions they took.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Name: Witcher
    Species: Duscnoir.
    Oddity: Can shapeshift,and he likes to fart.
    Description:
    Personality: Really Bad,in his life he kicked ass 50 humans,and pokemon. He is fast raged,and nothing can stop him from killing. He really is angry,but to friends,he's really nice. The weird is,somethimes if he shapeshifts,he takes the personality of the Pokemon,who's he turned in.
    History: Created by Darkrai to destroy the World,he just has fun killing pokemon.
    But one time he just got caught by Darkrai,eating the souls of killed people and pokemon,and he got fired. From this time,he just wants revenge on everything and everyone,including YOU. But if your'e a friend,he will fight for your safety to the end. But there's no end for him......
    Other:
    RP Sample: (It's my first rp)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    WitcherKozacki: No. Just no. Your personality and history are only a few lines, not to mention there were many errors through the whole thing. Shapeshifting is not an oddity I would accept, because its just like putting the move transform on your moveset, and liking to fart dosn't make him special, just gross. Not to mention, theres no RP sample. If this is your first RP, you could always TYPE ONE UP. And I don't believe Darkrai would create something to destroy the world for him. Hes completely capable of that himself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    PLUM
    PLUM YOU
    PLUM YOU *******
    PLUM YOU ******* STUPID

Err... Not that it's exactly any of my business, and not that you'll care to accept this if you read it, but going around posting things like that only makes you look immature, Witcher. Really immature. Like wolfsrain23 said, it's just an RP. If you swear at someone and call them stupid, they aren't going to suddently listen to you and accept you. Especially not on the internet.

Sorry; just felt that I had to say something... ^_^;

IC:

--

Short walks during the day were perhaps one of Cyl's favorite things about this strange world. Technically, they weren't walks exactly... Using the abilities of an Abra that had been programmed into her, she much preferred to float and hover about rather than stand on her own feet. Back before she was sent here, Cyl always had wanted to defy gravity like her creators could. While it required mental focus to be used, there was a free feeling that came with it, which Cyl enjoyed very much.

Today's walk, however, was nearly over. Cyl found herself hovering steadily along the path that led toward the Guild, as she did on most days. The 'Abra' had visited the beach just earlier, and watched the sea's waves wash up on the shore, fascinated. There was so much she didn't know about this place... Even simple and completely natural things such as wind would get her interested and excited... But then, Cyl would remember her duty. She was here to study the data explosion. There was little time for her to ponder about waves and breezes and trees and such.

"Would it kill them for once to try out an A rank or two? There never gonna improve if they don't aim higher! I swear, this guild is nothing but unmotivated losers or ignorant bastards."

Cyl looked up, surprised by the sudden noise. It seemed a Pikachu was shouting at a Pachirisu about... something. She couldn't quite figure out exactly what for a few moments after overhearing the harsh words. ... A-Rank...? Guild...? Oh...! Of course! I think I get it now. Her thoughts echoed through her mind.

She watched the scene unfold with her head tilted slightly to one side. The Pikachu seemed like she could be upset about something. Perhaps the Guild? But... why be upset about the Guild? It provided food, shelter, and a purpose. That was all one needed (even an artificial life-form like Cyl), despite trivial issues that might come up. Right? Cyl herself was only a Bronze Rank member, and she didn't exactly serve on any specific Team, but she understood that much to be true.

The Pikachu stormed off into the base after the Pachirisu had left. Cyl was still confused about the situation, but then again, what did it matter? It was none of her business. After a few moments had gone by, she made her own way back into the Guild's Wigglytuff-shaped base. Perhaps she could find a mission... Or maybe something to eat, too. The food of this world was yet another thing Cyl found fascinating.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • "Paws," Luc moaned as he passed tree after faceless tree. The Shinx was aching all over, but he swore his feet could not take any more punishment. He had been wandering for about a week with no sight of any towns, and he had no way to contact a rescue team. He had been attacked by the few wild and crazy Pokémon he had dared approach, and he was covered in bruises and cuts. The fact that he was certain that he'd been to this part of the forest before didn't make it any better.

"It's all so hopeless," Luc lamented. "I'm going to die here, and I'm never going to see my family or friends ever again…" Tears began to spill from his golden eyes, as they had done at least thrice a day for the past week. His walk became a stagger, and to someone who was just walking by it could appear that young Luc was intoxicated. Luc winced as he stuck his right paw with a metallic thorn. Growling far too loudly, he clawed at the offending spike with his left paw and only succeeded in injuring himself further. He eventually tugged it out with his mouth, but his mood had taken a turn for the worse.

The lion Pokémon tumbled over onto his back, a scowl plastered on his face. "I'm just going to lie here," he announced to no one in particular, "and wait to die." He stared up at the impossibly blue sky as he wished for a way out, or even a way to call for help…

It was like pink lightning, he decided a moment later. A streak of pink flashed across the small patch of the heavens he could see. Suddenly, he was standing up again, wounds and moods forgotten. What on earth was that? It was heading to the southeast of the way that Luc was facing. His face lit up, rather literally, as a theory hit him. The streak had come from civilisation! With a whoop, he charged off to the northwest (of where he was facing, has he actually had no clue of what direction he was taking) with reckless abandon.

And, naturally, about five minutes later he was exhausted. Luc was simply crawling along his belly now, panting loudly and wondering when the angel of death would come. Vaguely, he noticed something yellow in the distance… maybe that was the angel. He laboriously dragged himself to the yellow blur. "Help…" he muttered weakly. The blur was taking shape. It was standing erect and staring at the sky. Two red cheeks made themselves know to the fatigued thirteen-year-old. And a lightning bolt tail sealed the deal- It was not the angel of death, but simply a Pikachu. It seemed to be standing next to a hammock.

"Help!" he called out again, this time louder. "D-Don't kill me! I need help!"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Volt stood there, awestruck about what he just saw.

<I must be going insane...> he thought < Did a pink light just fly through the sky? As far as I know, no flying Pokemon is pink, or glowing for that matter.>

A yell snapped him out of his thought and caused Volt to jump. "Help! D-Don't kill me! I need help!"

Looking around, Volt spotted a Shinx crawling out of the forest on it's belly, and using all it's remaining strength to get closer to Volt.

"What?! Kill you?!" Volt asked the Shinx "What are you-"

Suddenly, the Shinx's head lowered, and it fell limp.

"Damn" he muttered to himself as he dropped down on all fours and sprinted over to the Shinx. On closer observation, he saw that the Shinx was covered with an immense amount of bruises and cuts. But, at least it was still breathing.

Volt knew he had to get this Shinx back to the guild, but the Shinx was too big to carry by himself.

Looking around, Volt remembered the hammock. Quickly, he undid the hammock from the two trees and rolled the unconscious Shinx onto it. He then proceeded to slowly drag the Shinx to the guild.

"Man... I just had to go wish for something exciting to happen. I just had to ask for something out of the ordinary... Wigglytuff was right, I gotta learn to watch what I say..." he muttered to himself as he started his trek back to the guild, dragging the injured Shinx behind him.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Loading... please stand by

Volkova watched as her newly-installed HUD screen booted up before her eyes and whooped with glee inside. Finally! When she had first discovered that her interface had only the bare minimum of sensors and artificial aids, she had been shocked. Heads Up Displays were standard on almost all interfaces, suits, and everything else that a Deoxys might take around with themselves. But due to rush caused by the need to investigate the data explosion fast, the designs of the interfaces had been rushed, and non-essential things like HUD screens had been left out.

Her Flygon interface was perfect for a non-invasive HUD installation procedure. The red eye covers that were natural to all Flygon were perfect for projecting the images and data onto so Vokova could see them. And due to the special properties of the HUD screen, it's not like people from outside would be able to see little glowing lines and circles dance across her eye covers.

All systems operational

Lines of data and information flitted into the screen and danced out. Information on wind speed and direction, weather and predicted weather, air pressure, humidity, latitude, longitude, and elevation appeared. The sensors located in her antennae could measure all these things.

Volkova turned her head and selected a nearby tree from where she was standing, in a meadow. A circle appeared around the tree, displaying distance, velocity, and other sorts of targeting information. If she wished so, Volkova could also call up for a search of this tree in her onboard computer's database, and learn its type, probable age, and all other sorts of information about it. And if her database didn't have it, she could connect via datawave to the orbiting mothership and use its database. Although, due to space-time fluctuations, energy requirements, and all other manner of roadblocks, connecting to the mothership probably wasn't the most intelligent of ideas.

Volkova sighed. She had gotten used to not having an HUD, and now it was rather distracting. Maybe she should turn it off, but then again, she did have to get used to it sooner of later. She decided to leave it on.

Buzzing her wings, she took off into the sky and began flying towards the nearby Wigglytuff guild. Pokemon rescue teams were an excellent way (and excuse) to travel the region and learn about this planet, as well as a way to get inside the Closed Spaces with help. She had just recently joined one, and was only a Bronze rank member not assigned to any particular team, but she expected it to provide lots of useful information in the future.

The HUD alerted her to an unidentified flying object streaking through the skies not too far. It was too far to get a good image of, so Volkova had a screen pop up with a zoomed-in view. It was a pink cat-like Pokemon, of which Volkova had never seen before. A quick search through the database turned up nothing either.

The Pokemon quickly exited Volkova's sensor range, and it was moving faster than Volkova herself wanted to bother keeping up with, so she shrugged it off and came in for a sweeping landing not too far from the Wigglytuff guild's headquarters.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Volt was exhausted, but nearly there. He had been dragging this Shynx for miles. Every step was getting harder, and every breath was beginning to hurt. The scenery was getting repetitive too, tree, after tree, after tree. He had no clue how far away he was from the guild, but he knew he was heading in the right direction.

Volt thought he was going to collapse too if he kept going, dooming them both. But he had too, even if there was a slight glimmer of hope. He needed to get the Shinx back to the guild. It seemed as though it hadn't had food or rest in days. Looking back Volt saw that the Shinx was still breathing, always a good sign.

Without warning, a Flygon swooped down in front of them, coming to a perfect landing about 20 ft away.

Volt couldn't believe his luck.
    "HEY!" Volt yelled at the top of his lungs and waving his front paw "CAN YOU GIVE ME A HAND HERE!?"

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Volkova watched the elevation meter drop as she descended towards the ground. As her feet hit the ground, she stopped buzzing her wings and looked around, wondering what kind of missions the Guild had for her today. It'd be nice if she could be officially part of a team, because it got kind of lonely down here on the ground. Those Deoxys back on the mothership had no idea what it was like, and even worse, the grunts like her who actually did all the data-gathering weren't even respected.

Someday, that would change. Volkova would do an outstanding job here, then get promoted, and then she'd be the one lording it over those data analyzers. But she'd miss being down here on the ground. The primitive technology of the indigenous species was very rustic, and fairly enjoyable. The simple life was very quaint, and actually, quite enjoyable. There was little of the rush to do everything ASAP of the Deoxys homeworld. These people actually enjoyed their lives, and didn't need nanoforges to do it, either.

"HEY!" The shout caught her attention, and she twisted her neck around to find the source, her antennae waving back and forth. There was a Pikachu, carrying on his back a Shinx. "CAN YOU GIVE ME A HAND HERE!?"

Pikachu Volkova knew fairly well (they were everywhere, after all), but Shinx she knew less about. Targeting the Shinx, she called up a quick search in her database.

Shinx: The Flash Pokemon. An electric-type Pokemon, Shinx have few distinguishing characteristics that make them vastly notable among the other indigenous species of Earth, and...

Volkova cut off the passage there. It didn't really help her any.

She turned around and flew closer, landing two or three feet from the Pikachu. "Is something the matter?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back