• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Melancholy of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((My post finally arrives! Sorry for making you wait guys. Dam, its rather shorter then I expected...))

EspeonLee: Looks better, Accepted.

FalseSwipe: Pending. I don't really like your oddity. Being fast seems more like a physical trait, where Im looking at oddities as something a bit more... supernatural. And if you have any plans to use Articuno further on in the rp, can you please tell me? I don't want to disrupt any plans you may have.

Ok, after FalseSwipe, Im going to close this RP. I feel I have more then enough players as it is right now.

---------------------

Yuu couldn't believe his ears. Practically everyone in the room had decided to join. They obviously didn't know Megumi very well. She was a bit... eccentric, to say the least.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed "Your all accepted! Together, well rise to be the best exploration team this world has ever seen!"

"A... are you sure its a good idea to start with so many people?" Yuu couldn't help but ask "For a starting team, this many members may be a bit hard to manage..."

"Nonsense!" She swiftly replied "Besides, all of the incompetent ones will get weeded out over time anyway, so no big deal!"

Wow... Yuu thought to himself shes rather direct...

Hearing a cry for help, Maverick started to run off ahead of the rest of the group, seemingly wanting to lead them to their first mission. Megumi simply stood in place, her arms crossed. When the Mudkip had stopped, Megumi approached him.

"Im the leader." She said very sternly, before heading down the same way Maverick had been going.

"Hey! Wait up!" Yuu called ahead, chasing after his self-appointed leader. This was going to be a long day...

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Volt was abit taken aback by Megumi's bluntness at the Mudkip, but still, he couldn't help but let out a deep sigh as he stared at Megumi, and pushed the whole Pokemon League thing to the back of his mind. Suddenly, she and the group ran out of his room, leaving the Shinx behind and eager to find the source of the cry for help.

"Don't trash my room while we're gone!" Volt joked to the Shinx as he followed the others out of the room.

The group soon came upon the guild's main room, where a worried looking Eevee was yelling for help.

"What's wrong?" asked Volt

All of a sudden, Megumi stepped in front of Volt. "Hold up! That's my job!" She said, again, rather sternly. Megumi then turned to the Eevee and asked in a soft tone "What's wrong?"

(OOC: Short, i know, but I'm just glad this thread is still alive...)

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Before Iris got very far, a ball of dark energy collided into the tree behind her, followed by two more that hit the ground in a seemingly random pattern. Looks like they're trying to flush me out, and if I stand here for too long more than that's going to happen. I need a plan...

"Hey! Are you boys so scared of one little Vulpix that you're gonna hide behind that blob!? What a buncha wimps!" she yelled mockingly, jumping to the side when a Shadow Ball landed close to where she'd been standing. "Your aim's worse than a deaf Zubat's!" She could hear angry growls, so apparently he words were having some effect.

"Cool it, boys! She's just trying to get us riled up. Vulpix may be small, but they pack a punch. We have to play this smart if we don't want her to catch any of us off guard. Remember we have the advantage of being involved." She heard the leader say, and the growling ceased. That didn't work as I hoped.... or maybe it worked even better. As she cautiously peeked through a bush, she noticed that someone was noticeably missing.

"Where'd the Skitty go!?" the leader barked, looking around frantically. "She got away! How!?" A snarl entered his voice as he glared at one of his subordinates.

"I-I dunno, Boss. I thought Wobby was watchin' her," the Mightyena answered, trembling.

"Wobbuffet?"

"Well, gee, boss. You never told me to keep an eye on her," the Wobbuffet, said, shrugging a little. "When she ran off in the direction of that guild thing, I figured that you were letting her go to spread the word of your awesome fury. I don't know how you expected me to know any better..."

Slapping his forehead with his paw, the leader sighed and turned back to his subordinate and ordered, "Take two more of our pack with you and track that Skitty down. I will not tolerate anymore failures. The rest of us will take care of the meddler." Uh oh I think he means me. Time to hightail it outta here! Although she ran away as fast as she could, it wasn't long before she heard sounds of pursuit.

Using Quick Attack, she made some distance but felt herself tiring at a much faster rate, so she deactivated it. Just when she thought that she might get away, she came to a large lake blocking her path. Panting heavily, she slowed to a stop at its bank. What was she going to do now?

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • OK here i go and i have a question can Pokémon evolve?

Name: Takashi

Species: Riolu

Oddity: Takashi unlike regular riolu's can use aura sphere and can tell someone's past by their aura. (if that is to crazy I'll change it)

Description: Takashi looks like a regular riolu but with a black scarf with his name written in it small in the back.

Personality: Takashi is very friendly to other people and is very caring for others. Takashi is also very bone headed when it comes to making life or death situations. He will do anything to help a friend and do what is right. He is also is very curios and likes to explore and fight and train.

History: Takashi doesn't remember much of his previous life all he can remember is walking in a cave and hearing a voice calling out to him. The next thing he remembers he woke up in a field. After that event Takashi wandered around for several days before finding a Pokémon town.

Takashi stayed in that town for several weeks training. Takashi asked around but no one knew him. Someone advised Takashi to try and join an exploration team and maybe he will find out something. Now Takashi is deciding what he should do next.

RP sample:

"Let's see what you got kid," A man said holding a poke ball.

"You're going to regret this!" The kid replied.

"Go Lucario,"

"My name is Takashi what's yours?" Takashi asked smirking.

"My name is Ronald," Ronald said.

"Go Goelm,"

"Ready Lucario?" Takashi asked Lucario smirking.

"Luuu!"

"Go Goelm hyper beam!" Ronald commanded.

"Dodge it and use metal claw!" Takashi responded.

Lucario jumped into the air dodging the hyper beam and hitting Goelm with metal claw sending Goelm flying.

"Now finish this with Aura sphere!" Takashi yelled jumping into the air

"Luuu!" Lucario yelled shooting the Aura sphere.

"Goelm use roll out!" Ronald yelled as Goelm rolled at Lucario.

Goelm collided with the aura sphere and a mini exploded engulfed Goelm.

"Goelm?"

Goelm came crashing down to the ground blowing dust into the air.

"Yeah Lucario we won!" Takashi exclaimed in joy.

"Awww man i lost," Ronald sighed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    AuraGodLucario: DENIED

Ok, after FalseSwipe, Im going to close this RP. I feel I have more then enough players as it is right now.

And even if it was still open, your history was far too short for my tastes, and your sample quality was below my standards as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back