• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
Years
  • hey miltank, i was thinking we should move time ahead a bit for us since both our chars need to rest. that okay with you?

Years
  • Hey Wobb, sorry I went on without you. I had to do something, y'know?

And Miltank, I left it vague so Wobb or someone else could put something if they wanted. I shall extend the scene now that Wobb posted.

And a potential welcome to Shadow! As acting Leader, I'll be pushing forward a semi-plot for our Team. It will be unusual, but should be entertaining for all parties.

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Name: Leonardo Strongsky

Nickname: Leon, Sky

Species: Dragonair

Team: Team Flare

Job: Member

Appearence:

Personality: Leon, or Sky, is normally kind, cool, and collective. He can easily lose his temper when it's something personal, like family. He usually stays back from personal conversations and spends a lot of his free time alone.

History: Ever since he was young, he has admired many Dragon-type heroes. Though his parents are regular colored Dragonair, he has always thought they were his true parents. His real parents had to go to war against Team Venom when Leon was young. His present parents were just Dratini then, but they were about to evolve. They found Leon at the center of the battlefield. His true parents told both of the Dratini to take care of the red Dratini. Leon's favorite Dragon-type hero is his original father, though he doesn't notice.

Level: 41

Moveset: Dragon Tail, Surf, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Dragon Dance

RP Sample: N/A

I think I is done with sign-up. RP looks fun! :D

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • ^ A Flare non-Flareon! If you are accepted, Rei will be really glad!

Anyway, I think Dratini is too young for a level 41 guy. And Dratini can evolve to a Dragonair already, and i think that is a viable Pokemon since it is not yet fully evolved.

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Thanks.

Super awesome, mega secret, super-duper, awesome-sauce, *Falls asleep, then suddenly wakes up* EDIT!

Making a second one, for the heck of it.

Name: Shadon Ludisong Strongsky

Nickname: Shadow

Species: Dragonair

Team: Secret Team Venom? If I'm not able to sign up for Venom, then Viper

Job: Member

Appearance:

Personality: Shadow is a mean, vicious girl. She will snap at you for being an incomplete for not doing something right. She can, and will kill you for making one tiny screw up.

History: Shadow was born into the Strongsky family as the daughter of Marx and Shila. She is the sister of Leon Strongsky who is in Team Flare. Originally, she was meant to become a hero and help protect the world, but something went wrong. She became tainted by the words of Team Venom's leader. When that happened, her scales turned black, and the ball on her neck and her tail became purple. Ever since then, she has been mean, nasty, and cruel to everyone.

Level: 41

Moveset: Thunderbolt, Surf, Dragon Pulse, Double Team, Hyper Beam

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Velocity: I don't mean to question your SU, but isn't 14 a little young for a Dragonair? Also your spelling and grammar need some work. You said, "She will snap at you for being an incomplete for not doing something right." I believe you meant something like this: "She will snap at you, calling you incompetent for not doing something right."

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • @Velocity: I don't mean to question your SU, but isn't 14 a little young for a Dragonair? Also your spelling and grammar need some work. You said, "She will snap at you for being an incomplete for not doing something right." I believe you meant something like this: "She will snap at you, calling you incompetent for not doing something right."

Listen, I will cut you. Kidding. But, that is what I meant. School= headaches

Years
  • He said he was kidding, Diamond. You don't need to hide. I will be his lightning rod of anger.

Velocity, I apologize for giving you a headache. Proper pronunciation is a pet peeve of mine, problematic considering I work at a school. I assure you I have your best interests in mind.

Back