• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Name: Clawson Drowry

Nickname: Clipper

Species: Anorith

Team: Team Viper

Job: Member

Appearence: An ordinary Anorith. However, his left claw has a small chip missing.

Personality: Always tries his best to please his friends; unfourtunately for the world, that included performing evil deeds. He himself isn't evil, he is just easily manipulated and is very gullible to what others have to say. All this aside, he can be a rather fierce foe with his powerful pincers and surprising speed.

History: He was a kind and fun loving kid at a young age. But he had too much faith in his friend, who got himself involved in plots with evil pokemon. Soon Clawson was included, and now he too is tangled up in evil schemes despite his inherit kindness. At first he tried to escape, but his leaders were cunning. Clawson soon found himself split apart from his friend and fending for himself. However, despite predicaments he enjoys pleasing his higher ups and won't hesitate to lop off your head if commanded to do so.

Level: 39

Moveset: X-Scissor, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Water gun, Crush Claw, Iron Defense.

RP Sample: Sorry, I don't really have any RP experience I could link you to. I use xat most of the time.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • DJYosh: Im really sorry, but u are Denied!. Cause ur History is really short, it's better if you surround you'r backgrounds, tell every little detail and give more information about his past life. And, you'r appearance is one of the smallest I've seen. You should describe everything even if it's just a plain Anorith. And third, you'r personality is also short, as a said before, try to describe every little bit. :)

VelocityQ: And u are accepted! thanks for making ur SU.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Eh.. I'll try again. Maybe second time's the charm? I tried to take your advice into account and even recoloured an Anorith sprite. Let me know if this is alright..

Name: Clawson Drowry

Nickname: Clips

Species: Anorith

Team: Team Viper

Appearence:

Personality: Slightly dim witted and gullible, Clawson is often thought less of then others. Clawson depends on other people's approval before acting. He always tries his best to belong, which is why he ended up being a member of Team Viper. He hides a soft gentle side that yearns to be a gardener, but he has to try his best to hide this part of himself for fear of being booted from the team. Despite his shortcomings, he's quick and skilled in combat. He wouldn't hesitate to attack if commanded to do so.

History: He was born into a family that was known for it's kindness to others. He grew up in a similar way to most children to his community. Going to school, playing and laughing. However, at this age Clawson was impressionable. He was close friends to an Ekans named Pyke, who tricked Clawson into doing his dirty work. However, the one time Clawson got caught in the act, Pyke had abandoned him to save his own hide. This ruined Clawson's kind reputation. He was shunned by his past friends and family. Out of loneliness and desperation, he looked for someone who would want to be around him. He now works with team Viper in the faint hope that he will be accepted and liked again.

Level: 39

Moveset: X-Scissor, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast, Water gun, Iron Defense, Dig.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Here's that SU:

Name: Summer Ember Maxwell

Nickname: 'The Flare,' and some might refer to her middle name.

Species: Vulpix

Team: Flare

Appearence:

Personality: Three lines minnimum.

History: 6 lines minimum.

Level: Level 30 minimum, level 45 maximum (For leaders 46 minimum and 53 maximum)

Moveset: 6 Maximum.

To be continued later.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (OOC: Today is my b-day so i won't be on until 9:00PM but i'll make one post here while i wait for my mom to finish decorating ;))

@Chef30: You are reserved then!

@DJYosh: Well, you'r doing better. I like everything but the History is still very tiny, it should be atleast five thick paragraphs. But other than that, you are accepted!

@VelocityQ: You are also accepted! :)

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • (OOC: Today is my b-day so i won't be on until 9:00PM but i'll make one post here while i wait for my mom to finish decorating ;))

@Chef30: You are reserved then!

@DJYosh: Well, you'r doing better. I like everything but the History is still very tiny, it should be atleast five thick paragraphs. But other than that, you are accepted!

@VelocityQ: You are also accepted! :)

This makes a full slot for Team Flare!

Open slots... team Waterfall. :\

miltankRancher

Years
  • Why is waterfall underrated? don't they like Bruce, or Karni?

maybe the existence of a certain flying flareon pulls people to flare.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @shinysweety: Happy Birthday sis! Have fun at your party! :)

:D I would love to get Yaibe to meet new people. He needs to be more social.

Years
  • I think Team Flare had several members before the Flareon got her wings. Probably what attracted them was the description of Team Flare being composed of "cool" Pokemon. Although Team Crystal is made up of "sweet" Pokemon, and it was the first to fill up.

And apparently Team Viper has a hidden base in addition to their normal base. Either that or Wobb and I have been hanging around the wrong base. If so, whose base were we defending?

miltankRancher

Years
  • well, you're right on that. coll > encouraging I guess. But Rei is more encouraging than cool and Bruce is more cool than encouraging. :) had them mixed up.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
  • im afraid i need to hiatus, i got college work and exams in a week or 2, so i wont be back until then =( im sorry

Back