• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Would love to, Limanya but I'm waiting for shinysweety or megaman to reply to my post. Anyways shiny, I would like to make another SU. And oops, I'm not leader in team flare, lolz I put lv.50 sorry, let me be lv.47. Here it is:

Name: James David

Nickname: None, but they call him by his surname, David.

Species: Monferno

Team: Secret Team Venom.

Job: Member.

Appearence: He's a monkey, looks like a clown and have a fire tail.

Personality: He gets out of control easily if you let him angry, he likes to fight, he especially get angry if you play pranks on him, but if your he's friend he respects you and your already trustworthy for him. He protects his friends but he always give his best shoot on the enemy, he's not calm.

History: James was very calm when he was a Chimchar, but since he evolved to Monferno he have changed a lot. James lived in a volcano just for 1 year because since Groudon moved on the volcano he lived in another region all those years. He lives with his mom, but he's dad went to explore another region, he likes hot places and dislikes cold places, buy he explore it. His primal objective is to find he's dad and see if it's all ok with him, but first he wanted to join a rescue team to become more intelligent and calm.

Level: 45

Moveset: Close Combat, Mach Punch, Fire punch, Fire Blaze, Ember and Flame Wheel.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • @ Starforce23: I would accept u but all the spot's for all the Teams are full, so no-one new can join anymore. Srry. :(

What a big mistake! I mean team viper lol, ah that's ok. I wanted 2 SU's to make Jay vs James (or David).

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Sorry about the delay there. Got a bit torn up after playing Journey on the PS3. Wonderful game.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I think junie forgot about Yaibe. He's getting a guardian too! I want him in that meeting Lula & Yuri are gonna be going too.

Back