• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Bruce Freebear

Onix fell down after the Giga Impact. The attack took all of Bruce's energy, so he slumped to the ground in a deep sigh. In his peripheral vision, he saw Karni hoping his way. She seem to be limping and talking to herself. Bruce sighed again.

"We did it Karni. But I am very tired. Always after a Giga Impact. I think our job here is done. Could you please warp us back to the base? I need to regain my energy," Bruce asked Karni. He sighed again.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So he was safe? Thank goodness for that. Now Yaibe can try to be part of a team & earn money for his mother's medication. :7: Sally, the Eevee, was speaking to him more. A place to stay?

"I really can't stay for the night..." He answered. There was more she said. Was she part of a team? I mean, she did say everyone's name in her team. Cherry, Lula, Kyon, & herself. Who was this Cherry anyway? More questions...his name? Should he really...?

"Uh...my name's Ya-I mean I mean! Shell!" How I hate that name... Shell...it didn't seem fit her him, but he doesn't know if he can trust these strangers yet. They seemed nice, but you can never be to sure.

Sally mentioned 'team'. She must be in a team. Yaibe was definitely looking for a team to be accepted in! "Um, you mentioned team earlier... W-would you mind me asking if I c-could join...?" He acted all shy & innocent. Hopefully she would let him join. He knows no one else who is on a team.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"I really can't stay for the night..." He answered.

Sally got depressed and put her ears down,

"Uh...my name's Ya-I mean I mean! Shell!" said Shell.

"Thats a great name." replied Sally putting her ears up still hoping he would like to stay.

"Um, you mentioned team earlier... W-would you mind me asking if I c-could join...?" asked Shell.

"Do you want to?" asked Sally.

Charlotte

"So come on!, i'll give you a small piece." finished Sam.

Charlotte thought she was gonna give one as she saw Sam tore off a piece of the Ferret. But then she spit on it,

"There." Sam teased.

Sam started to laugh loudly at Charlotte, which seemed depressed.
    "Anyway, let's finish eating now, any missions for me? Lottie." asked Sam.

"Well." started Charlotte, "Boss told me that when you come back in we should go on a mission, on the buliten board.... together...." finished Charlotte backing up a bit.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Samantha Locket

"Well." started Charlotte, "Boss told me that when you come back in we should go on a mission, on the buliten board.... together...." finished Charlotte.
    Charlotte stepped back a bit. "Together why?!" screamed Sam, Sam was pretty angry now. "Ugh, come one let's go choice a mission.
    Sam walked over to the Mission board and looked at some missions.
    "All these mission and totally lame." Sam started, "Except this one."
    She took a paper of the board and turned around to Charlotte,
    "Here, it sais 'Kidnapp the Nuty Squrl'" Sam read, "Who ever wrote that is bad at spelling but i think it said, 'Kidnap the Nutty Squirrel' "
    Sam walked nearer to Charlotte, "What do you say Lottie? You up for this or to chicken enough?" teased Sam giggling.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Somehow, Yuri got up there, and berries started dropping One... Two... Three.... and more came down, but then Yuri came down, poisoned.
    Down came alot of Ariadoses and one shiny Ariados, Fai used Flamethrower and then the shiny one fainted, and used Will-o-Wisp on the other, they retreated, Fai got a leaf from a bush and put the berries on the leaf, got another leaf and tied that one together and then took more leaves to make a hook on there, Fai looked at Yuri's neck, No necklace, she looked up and saw it being held by a Ariados, it laughed and went away, Fai put the hook over her head and nudged Yuri onto Fai's back, Yuri was lighter than she expected, and then she ran back to town, her tail keeping Yuri in place.
    She turned a corner and saw base she ran through the entrance and burst into Rei's room, her feet were muddy but she didn't care about that, "Yuri was poisoned by a shiny Aridos, and i took down the shiny one but the rest I Will-o-Wisped but one that wasn't hurt took her necklace, this leaf basket round my neck is the berries she got before that.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Did Yaibe wanna join? That was his purpose right now. He didn't know where else to join anyway.

"Yes...& who is in this team?" Yaibe, or so he's now called Shell which he hates, puts down his bag & takes out an Oran Berry.

After one bite he takes out another berry, a Pecha Berry. He holds it to Sally. "Do you want one...?" He shyly asked.

There's one more thing he wants to ask. "Um, what would the team name be...?"

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Yes...& who is in this team?" asked Shell.

"Well there's Cherry, Tyrant which you may call Kyon, Lula that Mudkip that was with you and me, Sally the leader or the Rescue Team." explained Sally.

Sally looked at him as he ate a Berry.

"Do you want one...?" He shyly asked.

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks, i think you should give one to Lula when she get's back, she needs to heal, i saw that scratch on her cheek, she really tried to make it seem like nothing but i can tell." answered Sally.

"Um, what would the team name be...?" Ashed Shell.

"The Teams name is team Crystal, the one and only!" Sally finished.

Charlotte

Charlotte looked at Sam pick a mission, she chose one called Kidnap the Nutty Squirrel.

"Who'es the Nutty Squirrel?" asked Charlotte.

Charlotte gulped and waited for an answer.

"This mission might be fun." Charlotte thought out loud.

shinysweety

Years
  • Samantha Locket

Sam heard Charlotte's voice saying, "Who's the Nutty Squirrel?"
    "This mission might be fun." Charlotte thought out loud.
    "The Nutty Squirrel is.... an old enemy, it's head has a brain of it's own, no wait everyone has a brain in there head." said Sam, "Oh never mind, let's just say he's a evil mastermind Squirrel that loves Nuts." finished Sam.
    Sam walked past the Glamoew rubbing her fur against Charlotte's pelt.
    "Well come one." started Sam, "The sooner we start the sooner we get are reward and get to torture the Nutty Squirrel"
    Sam walked over to the door, the door automatically opened and Sam walked out not stopping to wait for Charlotte.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Well there's Cherry, Tyrant which you may call Kyon, Lula that Mudkip that was with you and me, Sally the leader or the Rescue Team." That means Shell has seen all team members except Cherry. He was still waiting for a reply about his offer of the Pecha Berry.

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks, i think you should give one to Lula when she get's back, she needs to heal, i saw that scratch on her cheek, she really tried to make it seem like nothing but i can tell." A cut from Ursaring?

"Oh!" Shell sounded frightened & sad. "I do hope she gets here soon! I have the healing items for her!" Where is Lula anyway? Did Kyon not beat Ursaring yet...or, are they already bear food...?

"The Teams name is team Crystal, the one and only!" Team...Crystal? That sounded amazing! They must be a really strong team!

"Team Crystal...Sally! I wanna join Team Crystal!" Shell announced happily. Finally, a chance to be of assistance. Now he can earn the money & get the medication for his mother.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "That fight wasn't much of a challenge. I should take Lula back to the base before I head to the usual spot." Kyon said, taking his badge out. "Anyway, we better head back to the base." he added, using his badge to transport the two of them back to the base. "If you need me, I'll be at my usual spot." Kyon said, walking out of the base. He walked for a while until he found a large tree, and sad sat underneath it. "Well, that was the highlight of my afternoon." Kyon thought.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula WinterBreeze

"Anyway, we better head back to the base." Kyon said. "Uhu." Lula replied nodding a tiny bit. Then, Kyon warped them back to base, she saw The Oshawott and Sally disusing something.
    "If you need me, I'll be at my usual spot." Kyon said, walking out of the base.
    "Ok bye bye Kyon! And thanks!" Lula shouted with one of her paws at her mouth to try a shout louder.
    Lula turned her head and walked over to Sally and the Oshawott. "Team Crystal...Sally! I wanna join Team Crystal!" said the Oshawott, he seemed pretty exited.
    Then Lula popped in, "Please let him join please! " began Lula all of a sudden, "He practically saved my life! he's good Rescue Team material, plus he's strong and and-" finished Lula catching her breath, "And he would be a great team mate..." she finished calmly. "Please pleas! Pretty please with a Cherry on top!"
    Lula started to run around Sally in circles, looking at her with huge cute eyes.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Please let him join please! " began Lula all of a sudden, "He practically saved my life! he's good Rescue Team material, plus he's strong and and-" finished Lula catching her breath, "And he would be a great team mate..." she finished calmly. "Please pleas! Pretty please with a Cherry on top!"

Lula started to run around Sally in circles, looking at her with huge cute eyes.
    Sally started at the eyes, they were to cute to resist!

"Alright.' said Sally, "Shell, you may join Team Crystal, but you will need to share rooms with one of our team members, who would you like to share with?" asked Sally.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

"Alright." said Sally, "Shell, you may join Team Crystal, but you will need to share rooms with one of our team members, who would you like to share with?" asked Sally.
    "Oh, oh! Pick me Pick me!" Lula started, now running in a circle around Yaibe,
    "It's the least i could do for saving me, i'll make you a comfy bed and everyday make you a double chocolate mocha latte with whip cream, shredded berries and a cherry on top!"
    Lula really wanted Shell aka Yaibe to be her roomy, "Oh please Shelly, be my roomy!" Lula finished.
    She stopped running around and wen't infront of the Oshawott, with her big, cute, innocent little eyes.
    "Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pwetty, Pwaty Pr aaojdjiahdiajdajdai bla" said Lula, "Sorry, tongue twister." Lula explained.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kyon was sitting at his usual spot until something was blocking the sunlight in front of Kyon. "Hey. You're blocking my light." Kyon said, sitting under the tree with his eyes closed. No reply. "Yo. You're blocking my light. Move out of my way." Kyon said again, starting to get mad, but still got no answer. "Ok buddy, I asked nicely, but if you don't get out of my way, I'll have to....." Kyon started to say until he realised who it was in front of him. "No...not you." Kyon said in shock, looking in front of him to find the same Haxorus standing before him as the one from years ago. "I finally found you, kid." the Haxorus said. Kyon stepped back a few steps, too shocked to do a thing at the current moment. "I've been looking for you for quite some time. A few years, actually. I believe I owe you a little gift." the Haxorus said. "Like what?" Kyon asked. The Haxorus grabbed Kyon, and threw him really high up into the air. Due to the speed, Kyon couldn't move. The Haxorus smashed Kyon straight into the big tree using a Giga Impact. Afterwards, he ate a Sitrus Berry to recover his strength quickly. Afterwards, the Haxorus chopped the tree down using a Dragon Tail and an Outrage. The Haxorus jumped back so he wouldn't be caught in the fall from the tree. "Now, watch this. This is a new trick I learned from some other dragons." the Haxorus said, using a Draco Meteor on the fallen tree with Kyon in the blast radius. After the attack hit, the Haxorus went through the destroyed tree, and forsed Kyon out. "Next time I see you, you're toast." the Haxorus said, punching Kyon in the face before walking away, leaving Kyon there, very badly hurt.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Then, as if by magic, Lula & Kyon came back. Kyon then left somewhere. Lula apparently wanted Shell to join too, prompting Sally to join. She did. That was great news! Now Shell can get the money for his mother!

Sally said Shell needed a place to stay for the night. "Well-" Then Lula interrupts.

She wants him to be in her room, offering to make a bed for him & using cute eyes. That eyes part didn't work. "Pretty, Pretty, Pretty, Pwetty, Pwaty Pr aaojdjiahdiajdajdai bla. Sorry, tongue twister."

"Hee...ok ok!" How can he say no to her anyway? How bad can it be?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Rei Caress

Rei saw Fai enter the room, again splashing mud around the room. However, something seems wrong. There is a leaf basket hanging around her neck. But...

"Yuri was poisoned by a shiny Aridos, and i took down the shiny one but the rest I Will-o-Wisped but one that wasn't hurt took her necklace, this leaf basket round my neck is the berries she got before that." Fai hastily recounted.

Rei helped Fai put Yuri down. She quickly got a soft mattress to lay the injured Flareon down. "She is very badly poisoned. Give me that basket of Pecha Berries. Magby's mother can wait. We cannot afford to lose Yuri here."

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Vera had a plan. There was this lovely little srtifact she wanted. And while she could try and get it herself, her and team. But why? She could get another team to do it. Let them do all the work, while she reaped the rewards. As for the artifact, it was one of three. She wasn't too sure what it did exactly, but it had power. Power she wanted. She walked into the main street of town and looked around.

"Er... H-hello?" she called out to all the people. She was putting on an act, trying to get someone to lower their guard and approach her. After all, she was a blind little pikachu. Where was the harm in that?

"S-someone! Er... C-can someone help me?!" she called out again.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula WinterBreeze

"Hee...ok ok!" replied Shell happily, "Yay! Lula powa!" shouted Out Lula, Lula started to jump and twist at the same time with a smile on her face.
    "Come on, Shell. I'll show you were you can sleep!" Lula said also happily.
    Lula grabbed Yaibe's hand and stared to run with him at the room sections of the base.
    "Ok!" said Lula, Lula stopped running. "My room- out room is that one."
    She let go of his hand and opened her rooms door, revealing a small cozy aria with water and stuff. It had a bed of hay and leafs at the top middle north, a barrel of water next to the bed, two small, shallow water streams of water along both sides of the room, a small looking desk with chopped berried and cups made of leaves, a window above the bed, three chairs at the table, a shelf with a all sorts of berries, powder's, leafs and sorts, the floor was grass, there was another shelf with a empty bag on it, some rocks, a thorny stick and a tablet of stone with writing on it. There was also some bamboo sticks on the table and a small window-sill with a flower pot on it, and the walls were a light brown wooden color.
    "Here, I'll go make you a bed.", Lula rushed over to her bed and took some hay in her mouth then dropped it next to her bed, she took two more mouth's full of hay then took three leafs and put it on top for a pillow.
    "There." Lula said, " Does this bed look good?" asked Lula.
    Lula's scratch started to sting even more, Lula tried to keep it in. "Umm.." Lula started, "Want... some... Tea?" asked Lula gently looking at him, still in pain.
    Lula walked over to the shelf, there was also three selves under it with more stuff, Lula picked up for Marigold petals and a wooden bowl, she then room a big rock and started to pound the marigold petals.
    Lula took some dried leaves and stopped pounding the Marigold petals which were now dust, Lula stayed quiet as she put the leaf in the pot of crushed Marigold and started to pound the dry Leaf making it powder too.
    She then put down the rock and took a long stripe of normal Ivy that was flat and took an Oran berry, she squeezed out the juice all over the long leaf and then carefully poured the powder over it, making the power stick on. Lula picked up the Leaf and put it on her scratch, then carefully tying it in a bow, making sure her rose wasn't covered.
    "There." finished Lula, "Sorry that took so long, it was starting to hurt." explained Lula, "Luckily i took Medic classes in Rescue team training camp, the Marigold Leaf is to take away the pain, the dried up Leaf is to protect it from dirt and the Oran berry helps it heal."
    Lula walked over to Yaibe, "Are you hurt anywhere?" asked Lula politely.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Hee...ok ok!" replied Shell happily,

"Yay! Lula powa!" shouted Out Lula,

Lula started to jump and twist at the same time with a smile on her face.

"Come on, Shell. I'll show you were you can sleep!" Lula said also happily.

Lula grabbed Yaibe's hand and stared to run with him at the room sections of the base.

"Oh Lula..." said Sally quietly.

Sally walked put the base and to a tree with Kyon under it.

"Hey Kyon, do you mind if i drop in?" asked Sally walking towards him.

Charlotte

"Hey wait for me!" shouted Charlotte.

Charlotte ran up to Sam and kept to pace.

"So, do you have any idea where to find this squirrel?" asked Charlotte.

Charlotte hopped she knew, or that the paper said so or else what was the point of the mission if they had no i ea where to look.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Fai
    (She's a Flareon)

"She is very badly poisoned. Give me that basket of Pecha Berries. Magby's mother can wait. We cannot afford to lose Yuri here." Rei said as she put down a mattress, Fai gently slid Yuri off her back and moved Yuri onto the mattress, then Fai slid of the leaf basket and into Rei's hand, "Should I go look for the necklace? I could get help from some local villagers." Fai said trying to help.

Fentis

Fentis saw two pokémon, he jumped in front of them "Who are you?" Alfred gruffed.
    Then he realised, Samantha Locket and Charlotte, He nodded "Commander Sam, why are you on this route, I just broke out of my imprisonment in that Arceus forsaken place."

Last edited:
    Back