• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
  • Sally

"I'm Verina... I'm an explorer by nature. I know, a blind explorer... But still... Anyways... I lost something of great value to me in the Dusk Mountains... And I'm not strong enough to get it back on my own. So... I'm asking you guys for help... I'm sure I could scrunge up enough for a reward... Somehow..." Verina replied.

"No need to worry about rewards, we don't need to get anything, we just want you to be happy." Lula replied, "Right? Sally."

"Yes, do not worry about rewards now." Sally agreed.

"And Lula, you should rest, i don't wan't you'r injury to get any worse so im gonna have to let you sit this mission out." Sally explained.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

"Yes, do not worry about rewards now." Sally agreed. Lula smiled at Verina, she was about to say Let's go when Sally interrupted.
    "And Lula, you should rest, i don't wan't you'r injury to get any worse so im gonna have to let you sit this mission out." Sally said.
    "No!" argued Lula, "I wanna help!"
    Lula's smiled faded, her face started to get a sad look.
    "My wound is fine, besides Dusk Mountains is a place with barley any pokemon." She finished.
    "Im coming!" Lula said. Lula looked directly at Sally's eyes, with her big eyes open.
    "Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeee.", Lula tried to convince her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Verina. Sounded mysterious, but it was a name. Shell can't complain. Then Lula & Sally came back & Verina started explaining why she was here. "I'm Verina... I'm an explorer by nature. I know, a blind explorer... But still... Anyways... I lost something of great value to me in the Dusk Mountains... And I'm not strong enough to get it back on my own. So... I'm asking you guys for help... I'm sure I could scrunge up enough for a reward... Somehow..." Actually, a reward would be nice. He needs the money, but he can't be selfish.

"No need to worry about rewards, we don't need to get anything, we just want you to be happy." Lula replied, "Right? Sally." Shell feels invisible for some reason.

"Yes, do not worry about rewards now. And Lula, you should rest, i don't wan't you'r injury to get any worse so im gonna have to let you sit this mission out." But then Lula argued that she wanted to come too. Again, she's hyper.

"C-can I come too...? I would love to help on my first mission..." Shell asked shyly to Sally. I really hope I'll get enough money after a few days. Shell had his bag with him. Inside were items that would help at Dusk Mountains, but hopefully Sally would let him come.

Years
  • Edward Stonewall

Eddie stands in a corner, thinking. His arms hang loosely at his sides, his head droops, and he sways slightly on his feet. With his eyes shut and his slow, steady breathing, one could be forgiven for assuming he was asleep. A thought works its way into his head, taking its time before catching his attention. Wait! Idea!

Eddie snaps to attention, the sharp intake of breath and sudden jerk of the head looking a lot like some jolting awake. "I have an idea! A way to bolster our supplies and satisfy our need for action! Our Leader has a grand plan, but until she returns we shall have to make our own plan. These rescue teams may be on to something. They go and recover items and solve problems, yes? So we do the same! We shall become mercenaries, muscle for hire!" Eddie's dramatic gestures during his rant knock over a chair and upend a table, but he doesn't notice.

"And if no one will hire us, we will simply take what we need by force! Now, where to start?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kyon jumped awake, as he only had a nightmarew if the Haxorus found him and was still angry about the situation years ago. "That was horrible." Kyon said, shocked, his heart beating really quickly. "I had that nightmare again. The exact same one I've had for the past few months. This place...that Haxorus...that Draco Meteor. Every detail is the same. It's horrible. But...I better head back to the base." Kyon said, getting up and heading back towards the base. Kyon heard rustling coming from inside the tree, and he looked around to find the cause of it, but he found nothing. He decided to ignore it and keep going. The rustling happened again, but Kyon didn't hear it. Soon, a Simisage jumped out of the tree. The Simisage said nothing, and chased after Kyon silently.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Bruce Freebear

Bruce felt a slight thud as they arrived back in their guild. He sighed. Warping using others badge really felt uncomfortable for him. Karni did a small salute.

"Requesting permission to go and heal up sir!" she said. Bruce heard a slight fatigue in there, a small quiver in her voice. The Pokemon might had a very tiring experience being thrown away by the rampaging Onix.

"Of course, Karni," Bruce said, still lying. "You know you deserve the rest. Also, for a job well done, I am awarding you some Huge Apples. Get some in the storage. Just don't get it all. We don't want other members talking about the disappearance of all the apples." Bruce tried to stand up, but he can't. He felt a pain somwhere in his sides. Probably a broken bone.

"Just let me lie here for a while. I'll be up as soon as I can."

Onix's body is really hard. Foolish thing to use Giga Impact. Bruce winced again.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri was shocked! After the vision she had, the first thing they should do was go look for her necklace right away! But she couldn't protest, so Yuri went off to her room. But what she saw when she got there was surprising!

On Yuri's pillow was the same orb from her vision! She walked over, climbed onto her bed, and exaimend it. It was indeed the same colors as her stone but....something wasn't right. The orb was missing a small piece of itself, going vertically in the middle! And.......to Yuri's surprise, it was the same size and shape as her stone! Ok, now she KNEW the vision was real!

Yuri picked up the orb on her back and ran to Rei's room. When she got there, she blurted out "This orb on my back was the same one as I saw in a dream-no, vision- with Moltres! We need to find my stone as soon as we can, TODAY!"

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rei Caress

Yuri burst onto her room. She is really one energetic Flareon. A little while ago she was still on the brink of death. And now, she's running around the place like nothing happened.

"This orb on my back was the same one as I saw in a dream-no, vision- with Moltres! We need to find my stone as soon as we can, today!" Yuri shouted. It was a really loud shout that made Rei cover her ears. Rei stood up, though weakly. She saw Yuri holding something.

"What' that Yuri? And what is this 'vision' you're talking about?" Yuri was holding an orb, pretty small. It looks heavy, though. It, however, has colors that struck Rei as familiar. "It look like your necklace!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri nodded. "When I was unconcious, I received a vision from Moltres. I was told to get my necklace back as soon as possible!" She then put down the stone, and pointed to the hole in the middle going vertically. "Yes, it is true the orb has the same design as my stone, but look closer. That hole has the same size and shape as my stone."

Yuri then put the stone again on her back and said "Now what? If we send out another rescue team, they might not know about the orb and everything!" Yuri was ancious, if those Ariados had her necklace, it was gonna be tough to get it back!

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"No!" argued Lula, "I wanna help!"

Lula's smiled faded, her face started to get a sad look.

"My wound is fine, besides Dusk Mountains is a place with barley any pokemon." She finished.

"Im coming!" Lula said. Lula looked directly at Sally's eyes, with her big eyes open.

"Pleaaaaaaassssssseeeeee.", Lula tried to convince her.

"No, no and no, you need to rest!" Sally argued,

then she heard Shell's voice say,

"C-can I come too...? I would love to help on my first mission..."

"Of course you may Shell." Sally replied.

Sally turned back to Lula, "Lula listen, The mountains have barley any pokemon but the pokemon that are there are very dangerous, it would be better if you stay here and take care of Verina." she explained.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Vera frowned now. They wanted to leave her here? That was out of the question!

"Wait... Wh-who said I wasn't coming?" she asked, her tone suggesting that te thought hadn't occured to her that she might be left behind. There was no way that was going to happen! She had to go. She had to get it for herself.

"I can fight! Just because I couldn't handle it on my own doesn't mean I'm useless!" Vera said, her voice trembling expertly now. She turned imploring eyes on Sally.

"Pl-please don't leave me behind! I have to do this! I have to prove it to myself! I-if you leave me here... I... I just have to do this!" Vera said. She should have an award for her acting. It truly sounded like some kind of self-righteous stuff. She looked the part too, all sad and weak. She looked from Sally to Lula and back again. Lula could be useful to her, even though she personally would never have taken her quwstioning orders.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

"No, no and no, you need to rest!" Sally argued, Lula felt sad, she really wanted to help.
    "C-can I come too...? I would love to help on my first mission..." asked Shell,
    "Of course you may Shell." Sally replied.
    "B- but why can he come and not me! It's not fair no!"
    Lula's eyes started to water,
    "Lula listen, The mountains have barley any pokemon but the pokemon that are there are very dangerous, it would be better if you stay here and take care of Verina." Sally explained.
    "Wait... Wh-who said I wasn't coming?" Verina asked. "I can fight! Just because I couldn't handle it on my own doesn't mean I'm useless!" he carried on, "Pl-please don't leave me behind! I have to do this! I have to prove it to myself! I-if you leave me here... I... I just have to do this!"
    "B- But- Sally.... it's so unfair if everyone can come except me......" Lula said quietly, a tear came from Lula's eye,
    then she looked at Sally's eyes and used water gun on her, then ran away, crying.
    Lula ran back inside her room and shut the door,
    then put a few rocks near the door so no-one could open it.
    "Sniff Sniff" Lula said, she started to stop crying a little. "Im fine, who sais im not, oh wait Sally does, hmph."
    Lula walked over to her bed and sat down on it, "Oh Arceus, what shall i do.." she thought.

Samantha Locket

Sam and Charlotte were back at base, she put down the bag with the Nutty squirrel then stretched,
    "Wow, what an exhausting day, i hate walking..." Sam commented.
    Sam laughed a little then picked up the bag with her mouth, "C'mon." Sam said to Charlotte.
    She headed over to the torture chamber,
    "On the paper it said bring the squirrel to the torture chamber and keep him locked up in there until the next morning." Sam explained,
    " I- c- cant breath i- in this b- bag." the Nutty Squirrel said.
    Now Sam and Charlotte were at the torture chamber, Sam opened the door's and walked in.
    "Wait here, encase he tried to escape. Oh and hold the door's, they close automatically." Sam explained.
    Charlotte waited outside of the door while Sam put the bag on the floor.
    "Go on, get out of the bag but not out the room, or you'r precious nuts will die."
    She was trying to threaten him, "Ok ok." said Nutty, Nutty wen't out from the bag and away from the door.
    "Good squirrel." she said.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Wait... Wh-who said I wasn't coming?" Verina asked.

"I can fight! Just because I couldn't handle it on my own doesn't mean I'm useless!" she carried on,

"Pl-please don't leave me behind! I have to do this! I have to prove it to myself! I-if you leave me here... I... I just have to do this!"

"B- But- Sally.... it's so unfair if everyone can come except me......" Lula said quietly, a tear came from Lula's eye,

then she looked at Sally's eyes and used water gun on her, then ran away, crying.

"Lula wait!" Sally cried.

Now Sally was soaked, "Shell, could you go check on her, please." Asked Sally.

"And Verina, you may come along on the mission." Sally said.

Charlotte

"Wow, what an exhausting day, i hate walking..." Sam commented.

Sam laughed a little then picked up the bag with her mouth,

"C'mon." Sam said to Charlotte.

She headed over to the torture chamber,

"On the paper it said bring the squirrel to the torture chamber and keep him locked up in there until the next morning." Sam explained,

" I- c- cant breath i- in this b- bag." the Nutty Squirrel said.

Now Sam and Charlotte were at the torture chamber, Sam opened the door's and walked in.

"Wait here, encase he tried to escape. Oh and hold the door's, they close automatically." Sam explained.

Charlotte waited outside of the door while Sam put the bag on the floor.

"Go on, get out of the bag but not out the room, or you'r precious nuts will die."

She was trying to threaten him,

"Ok ok." said Nutty, Nutty wen't out from the bag and away from the door.

"Good squirrel." she said.

Sam was coming back out now, but she had the chance to get rid of Sam for a day or so,

"Sorry Sam." Charlotte said.

Charlotte closed the door and locked up,

"Seems like you'l need to be with Nutty for the rest of the day." Charlotte teased.

It felt good to tease someone who teased you all there life.

Charlotte walked over to the Venom lounge happily and curled down resting.

shinysweety

Years
  • Samantha Locket

"Sorry Sam." Charlotte said. Sam felt confused, then Charlotte closed the door and locked it.
    "Lottie!" Sam shouted running for the door.
    Sam banged against the door and stared at Charlotte.
    "Seems like you'l need to be with Nutty for the rest of the day." Charlotte teased. "Charlotte let me out of here now!" Sam shouted, "Charlotte!"
    Sam gave a big stomp on the ground, "Oww." she said quietly.
    Sam turned to the Nutty squirrel and sighed.
    "Looks like were stuck in here, together."
    " Okiy Dokily true kitty cat!" replied the Nutty Squirrel, "Well someone seems happy after they just got kidnapped." Sam commented.
    "Yup, cause you'r gonna get us out." Nutty finished.
    "Yeah, i already unlocked the door with my claws but maybe we should stay in here a little bit longer, cause im getting, hungry..." Sam finished.
    Sam was only pretending to want to eat him, she walked nearer to Nutty then sprang at him, "Yikes!" Nutty screeched.
    "Get back here you!" Sam said, Nutty wen't out the torture room and Sam followed, they ran around the base and Sam started to chase him all around.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rei Caress

"Now what? If we send out another rescue team, they might not know about the orb and everything!" Yuri was ancious, if those Ariados had her necklace, it was gonna be tough to get it back!" Yuri said. It seems like this orb was were her necklace originated from. And a vision from Moltres?

"Calm down, Yuri. That was just a dream you saw. It's nothing more than that," Rei said. "Though what you said is true, that the orb looks like your necklace, it doesn't prove anything."

Rei put an arm around the Flareon. "I know you are deeply concerned with your necklace but, unfortunately, our other member are out on missions. If you want, I guess somebody can help you in Team Crystal, the guild next town." Rei smiled. "However, I discouraged you to do so! The poison is not yet fully gone from your body. You still need to rest. So can we postpone the trip for the time being?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri growled. "You don't understand. I never had this orb before now! Which means that Moltres sent it to me!" She then ran out, bringing the orb with her. She was going to get the necklace back, whether she still had a bit of poison inside her or not!

Yuri soon got to the area where the Ariados took her necklace. They fell out of the trees, and shot a String Shot at her. Yuri jumped, then burned them with Flamethrower. One dropped her necklace, and Yuri grabbed it and took off.

When she was far away from the Ariados, Yuri took the stone from her necklace and put it in the hole in the orb. When it was in, the orb started to glow. It healed itself, and then Yuri didn't feel any inch of poison! The orb had also healed her!

Soon, she felt some heat above her, and looked up. Moltres was above her! The fire bird smiled and flew down in front of Yuri. "Good work Yuri. You have put the Blaze orb back together." Yuri smiled. If she could do anything to help a legendary, she was happy. Moltres then said "I have a reward, but only if you do not protest. I am able to give you my yes and ears, so you can watch over this world for me. I will inhabit your body and float around you, but others will not see me." Yuri nodded. This was going to be amazing!

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rei Caress

"You don't understand. I never had this orb before now! Which means that Moltres sent it to me!" Yuri swiftly ran out the guild. Kids are really impatient. Really impatient. First it was Fai, and now it was Yuri. What are happening to kids today? Rei decided to follow Yuri out. She may be in trouble for all her worth. And Rei would not be able to stand another injury to her member. So Rei got her Travel Bag containing the necessary equipment for an exploration and headed out to Golden Sky Wood.

However, when she arrived at the spot, all she saw were burnt Ariados. Yuri overdid herself this time. I told her to rest! Rei found some footprints and followed it to a clearing. The scene she was looking made no sense.

Moltres, the legendary Flame Pokemon, is talking to Yuri. Arceus help us. What on earth is happening here?

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Yuri

Yuri was super excited. Soon, Moltres wrapped it's wings around her body, and Yuri felt some power rise into her. She could still see Moltres, but as the fire bird said, others could not. So to anyone watching, Moltres just dissapeared.

Yuri felt something on her back, and looked to see wings that looked almost exactly likes the ones Moltres uses. She wiggled them, and the Flareon was swept up into the sky! It took her a while to get used to flying, but Yuri got the hang of it! She rammed into clouds, raced with birds, it was so much fun!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Shell was glad he was aloud to come, realizing he's going somewhere where their are strong Pokemon. "Wait... Wh-who said I wasn't coming?" Verina spoke up. Was she coming too?

"I can fight! Just because I couldn't handle it on my own doesn't mean I'm useless!" Verina said, now turning to Sally. She didn't sound brave, but Shell wouldn't judge a book by it's cover. She must be really string, regardless how innocent she sounded. "Pl-please don't leave me behind! I have to do this! I have to prove it to myself! I-if you leave me here... I... I just have to do this!" & that, Sally let her come too.

Shell noticed Lula was arguing. Sally wouldn't let her come, making Lula tear up & use Water Gun on Sally, then running to her room. That was sad... "Shell, could you go check on her, please." Asked Sally.

"Of course." Shell went to see how Lula was doing in her room, but for some reason the door wouldn't budge. She must've put something in the way. "Lula? Are you okay?" He spoke through the door. She seemed really depressed not to be taken on this mission.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Rei Caress

Rei blinked in a red flash of light. Both Yuri and Moltres was gone in an instant. There is no sign that a single being had been there recently, let alone a Moltres.

"If that was a Moltres, there should have been scorch marks here," Rei told herself. She started to look at the ground. None. The grass in the clearing is very pristine. It seemed like Rei was the first one in the history of the world that had stepped on that spot. Rei looked upwards hoping to catch a glimpse of Moltres or Flareon, but there was none.

"I guess that was just a hallucination," Rei said. "I need to resume finding Yuri." Rei crossed the clearing, and started shouting Yuri's name. The day is drawing to a close. During the night, it is always the Ghost and Dark Pokemon that dominate, that is why they need to get back to the guild right away. Rei squinted to take a look at the sky. She estimated three more hours before the sun will set. She decided to hasten her pace.

"Yuri! Yuri! Where are you! It is getting dangerous here!" Rei shouted at the top of her voice. "Yuri!"

Last edited:
    Back