• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    OOC: miltank, Yuri is a FLAREON.

Yuri

Moltres guided Yuri through the skys. It was amazing, she was the forst Flareon to fly! Moltres then said "It is getting late, we should go. Remember, only you can see me while I am in your body." Yuri nodded, it would be kinda wierd to see someone get followed around by a legendary!

Yuri then heard Rei calling "Yuri! Yuri! Where are you! It is getting dangerous here!" Yuri yelled "Be right there!" But the Flareon stopped, and looked at Moltres. The fire bird smiled. "Along with only you seeing me, you are also the only one who can hear, feel, or sense me." Yuri smiled, then flew to where she heard Rei. When she saw her, the Flareon called "Hey Rei! Look at me! Ha ha ha! I can fly!"

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry! I always imagine Flareon as a Quilava. Sorry, no sleep still from 2:15 in the afternoon yesterday to 4:00 a.m today here)

Rei Caress

Woah, wait. "Hey Rei! Look at me! Ha ha ha! I can fly!" Yuri said somewhere. Rei started to look around but she cannot see anything. Suddenly a shadow flew overhead. She turned hear head up and saw the young Flareon. Flying. She was clearly enjoying herself.

"Yuri! What...." Rei couldn't put what she want to say into words. The spectacle was too absurd to word. "What happened to you?" The answer seemed quite obvious. Yuri, by some magic, had grown two large flaming wings. The question was irrelevant. The question was how?

"Yuri! Get down here! That is really unsafe for your specie!" Rei shouted, panicking already. She is already feeling a growing wind from the southwest. "You are not supposed to fly, Yuri!"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Yuri

Yuri smirked. "Why? It's fun up here!" The Flareon then turned to her wings and said "I let you guess. Who do these wings remind you of?" She flew down to a thick tree branch.

Yuri then smiled up at the darkening sky. The sunset was so beautiful. Glowing red, like her wings. The Flareon then turned to Rei, smirked, and said "Or are you just jealous?"

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

Lula stopped crying and wiped her tear with her paw.
    Then she heard the door being opened,
    she quickly turned her head to see and saw the door moving, luckily the stones were strong enough to keep it closed.
    "Lula? Are you okay?" Asked the voice behind the door, it sounded like Shell.
    "Go away." Lula replied.
    Lula slowly walked closer to the door, wondering if she should open the door for Shell or not.
    It was true, she was really upset, but it was also true that Shell was only trying to help.
    Lula reached for the handle, and pulled the door open a little bit, the rest still being held back by the rocks.
    "Shell, are you still there?" she whimpered, before seeing the Oshawott still standing in front of the door.
    When she saw him, she started to wish he wasn't there. She wanted to be alone, despite usually liking comfort, this wasn't her father, it was someone she hardly knew.
    "What do you want?" she asked, in a slightly higher voice.
    She peeked her head out from the room for a moment, and looked left and right.
    Nobody else was there to attempt to cheer her up, usually Sally would be there to do just that, but she was so busy nowadays with leading Team Crystal that she just didn't have any time for friends anymore.
    The thought of it was sour, because it felt bad talking-or even thinking-about a friend like this. Especially your best friend.
    When she came back to reality, she popped her head back into her room. Before Shell could reply, Lula said "Fine, you can come in."
    She walked to the rocks' sides, and Water Gunned them away one by one. Until there were none left. She pulled at the handle and completely opened the door.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Go away." Lula must be really depressed. Maybe it would've been best to let Sally take Lula so the poor Mudkip wouldn't be so depressed.

Shell turned around thinking. Maybe I should just go... Then the door opened a little & Shell turned around again. "Shell, are you still there?" He didn't answer. Actually, he didn't know what to say. He was never the comforter type or whatever. All the time it was his mother who comforts him whenever he's depressed himself, so how would he make Lula feel better? What would he say? "What do you want?" Shell heard Lula again after his thoughts.

"I-I just came to see how you're doing." Finding the right words to say was harder than he thought. Lula peeked her head out the door looking left & right. What was she looking for? Before Shell could ask to come in, she already answered. "Fine, you can come in." She knocked something out of the way of the door, whatever it was, & Shell was free to enter.

He stepped in & looked at Lula very concerned. "Are you okay...?" Shell asked. He didn't know what else to say besides asking that. He waited on his spot waiting for Lula's reply, guessing it might not be a good talk.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Alfred

Fentis came across a village... the day was withdrawing, Perfect... he grinned evilly, he looked into the village, he saw a Blissey and a Flareon. Fentis brought back memories Team Flare, all Female Rescue team, two Flareons and one Blissey a prison-mate told him before Fentis got confined to a tomb, he still remembers the Old Team Flare: A Salamence, A Metagross and A Garchomp. He walked into the road and tried to get out of the village before the Blissey gets him.

Fai

Fai went outside and went to her home, she tried to get to sleep when she heard shouting, so she ran out and saw Yuri run to Golden Sky Wood and Rei followed, Fai ran, but only to see Rei standing there and then a scene played out.

Fai went up to Yuri "Hey, Yuri, can I have a ride sometime?"

shinysweety

Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

Lula felt nervous and a little scared, knowing the fact she only knew Shell for a day, how did she know he would comfort her.
    Shell came inside the room and stared at Lula, "Are you okay...?" Shell asked.
    "I- Im fine." she replied, lowering her head a little with a frown.
    Lula quickly turned her eye to look at the rocks, then back, he hadn't moved.
    "Sally sent you, right?" Lula asked in a depressed tone.
    Lula raised her head a little just enough to see Shell's face.
    "I- Im sorry Shell." she started, "Im just so stupid! And not to mention useless, weak and i can't even tell the difference between a normal rock and a Geodude!"
    Lula put her head down again but this time looking at her shoulder,
    " I- Im such a idiot, i put the Team in danger all the time, make then worry all because of me! I can't do anything!" she finished.
    Lula tried to keep in her crying but failed, she started to whimper, then raised her head and started to cry right infront of Shell, "Shell!" she cried.
    Lula didn't finish her sentence, she pushed herself to Yaibe, making her fur touch his.
    Lula was still crying, tears came down from her cheek quickly, and was still as sad as before.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Something tells me Lula isn't happy. Thought Shell, listening to Lula.

"I-I'm fine." She lowered her head down, looking more depressed. Shellgave no response. "Sally sent you, right?"

"Heehee, you got me..." A bad time to make a little joke & laugh nervously.

Lula looked up a bit to see Shell's face. Was she gonna say something? "I-I'm sorry Shell." she started, "I'm just so stupid! And not to mention useless, weak and I can't even tell the difference between a normal rock and a Geodude!" She's being a bit hard on herself. She looked away but still continued to talk. "I-I'm such a idiot, i put the Team in danger all the time, make them worry all because of me! I can't do anything!" She started making weird sounds. She is getting really depressed, until she broke out in front of Shell with a crying face. "Shell!"

"Ha?!" Apparently Lula pushed herself on to Shell, crying & making sounds. He just joined the team & already someone is breaking down on him. "Uh, p-please stop crying! Uh uhh, stop crying & I'll talk to Sally!" What did he just say? Actually, he was quite glad about it. Talking to Sally might not work, but Shell was happy to try.

miltankRancher

Years
    Rei Caress

"I let you guess. Who do these wings remind you of?" Yuri said, somewhat mockingly. She landed on a tree, and some leaves burned under the fire. "Or are you just jealous?"

Rei tried to control her anger. Yuri is beginning to become a hard member. It will be pretty hard to implement control over here. "I am afraid of heights. I will never be jealous. So please, for Arceus' sake, will you please come down?"

Fai arrived, a huge grin on her face. "Hey, Yuri, can I have a ride sometime?"

"No you, won't Fai," Rei strictly said. "Fold those wings already Yuri! It is getting dark," she repeated. "If you won't come down this instant, I will have to impose a punishment upon you! So go down. You won't like a Blissey when she's angry."

shinysweety

Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

"Uh, p-please stop crying! Uh uhh, stop crying & I'll talk to Sally!" Shell said.
    Lula stopped crying " Sniff Sniff, really?" She asked.
    Lula let go of Yaibe and looked at his eyes.
    Before Yaibe could reply Lula said, "But how will that help, she'll just keep saying no, and it'll just waist you'r time." Lula finished.
    Lula walked over to her bed fast pace, she walked around in tiny circles three times before she sat down on the hay staring at Shell.
    "You can try if you want." She said in a calmer tone, "But it's not worth it..."
    Lula closed her eyes and forced herself to collapse on the hay.
    The some of the hay flew in the air, then came back down on Lula.
    Lula was starting to fall asleep, Lula yawned loudly then turned around and started to snore loudly, and beginning to dream.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
    Yuri

Yuri sighed and flew down. She thought about her being conected to Moltres, should she tell them?

"Tell them." Yuri jumped, then remembered that she was the only one who could see, hear, and sense Moltres while the legendary was inside of her.

Yuri looked up at her two friends and said "What I am about to tell you, you must not tell anybody else. But Moltres......" The Flareon was nervous. What if they became jealous, what if they didn't like her anymore? No, it had to be told. Yuri gulped then said "Moltres is inside of me, so I have a few abilities that it can use." Yuri then waited for their responses.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    "Sniff Sniff, really?" At least she's starting to calm down. Shell nodded in response as Lula let go of him. "But how will that help? She'll just keep saying no, and it'll just waist you'r time."

"Well, uh..." How would he convince Sally in the first place? That would be a toughy. Maybe...no, not that. How 'bout...definitely not. Oh! What about...no, wouldn't work. What is Shell going to say to Sally anyway? It's not like she's going to let Lula come just like that. Now in Team Crystal & already there's drama.

Lula got on her bed full of hay. "You can try if you want." She said in a calmer tone, "But it's not worth it..." She started snoozing & then fell asleep. Wow, she's a random girl. Shell walks out of the room walking back to the main room where Sally & Verina were still in. He walked up to the Eevee, getting nervous on what to say.

"Uh, Sally? Are you sure it would be better for Lula to rest here? I mean, if she came with us & got hurt, I can heal her up with these items in my bag." That's actually a good enough reason for Shell, but would it be enough to convince Sally, his leader?

shinysweety

Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

Fast asleep Lula started to dream a very clear dream,

In Dream

Lula was in a white room, with no walls or floor, then a voice called out to her.
    "Lula..." a voice called out, Lula turned her head side to side trying to see where it came from, "Lula...." it called out again.
    "Where are you?' Lula called out, a echo came back to Lula saying, "Im right here..."
    "Where!" Lula cried out on a louder tone. She kept looking around for the voice, it sounded familiar.
    "Follow me..." said the voice, "Okay.." Lula calmly replied.
    Lula saw a bright light, like a spark floating in the air, she started to follow it.
    "Where are you taking me?" Lula asked softly, the voice didn't reply.
    Then, Lula saw a white door open revealing a light, Lula walked into the light then saw a quick illusion of her parents.
    "Mommy? Daddy?" she called out, then the room twisted around, making Lula feel disy.
    Still in her dream Lula woke up in town, on the floor with people surrounding her and murmuring things to each other.
    "She's awake!" a woman's voice called, Lula stood up and looked around.
    She stayed quiet while watching everyone cheer, "You'r my hero!" called out a child, "We love you!" called out a man.
    Lula got very confused, then all the cheering suddenly stopped, the pokemon turned around to see someone, Lula tried to see who it was but there were to many pokemon in her way.
    The pokemon stepped aside making some kid of passage way.
    Lula saw Sally, Shell, Cherry and Kyon all smiling at her, then saw Celebi behind them.

miltankRancher

Years
    Rei Caress

Yuri flew down the tree and landed with a slight thud. Rei saw Yuri's wings fold behind her back, the flames scorching the bushes near her.

"What I am about to tell you, you must not tell anybody else. But Moltres......" Yuri started to say. She shifted uncomfortably from side to side. "Moltres is inside of me, so I have a few abilities that it can use."

There is a stunned moment of silence. Finally, Rei was the one who spoke up.

"So, what I imagined I saw a while ago is real?" Rei asked his member. She started to feel something in the depths of her heart. The wings, the legendary Pokemon. It seemed like a fantasy directly written on the parchment of reality.

"Moltres took a liking on you, and..." Rei trailed off. She went near Yuri. "I'm proud to have a member like you on our team. Just don't make Master Rei worry again next time okay? And no flying around the guild. You might burn it down." She hugged the winged flareon.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Cherry Fort

"Hiya!", Cherry said, punching the punching bag.

She went out of the freezer after thirty minutes and ate lunch. Then, she saw a board full of rescue jobs. Most were taken, but unfinished. She decided to take a job but realized;

"Wait..I'm on a month-off, I can't take this job but I want to," she said desperately.

"This month doesn't even end until tomorrow." she said, impatiently.

She walked with a frown because she couldn't save the poor Pokémon in need. She went to the sunset, rose her arms up while yawning...

shinysweety

Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

Still deep alseep Lula kept dreaming her dream.

In Dream

"Lula!" They all shouted out charging towards Lula.
    All her team mates chatted around her, happily. "Lula you were so brave!" Said Sally,
    "Lula, you'r the best ever!" Shell shouted out,
    "Hey Lula! You free after you'r mission?" asked Cherry,
    "Lula! Lula! How do you do it!" Kyon called out,
    "Guys! Im so happy!" Lula replied to all of them.
    They all stopped moving around and just gave a plain smile to Lula, she smiled back.
    Then, Lula looked behind them, she saw Celebi. "Lula..." Said Celebi, it sounded like the voice from before.
    "Lies have come upon Team Crystal...." Celebi said.
    Lula looked confused, why would anyone lie to team crystal? or Lula?
    "W-What do you mean?' Lula asked, Everyone just kept cheering, it was like they didn't see the legendary pokemon.
    "Do not trust..... S-S......" Celebi finished, "Don't trust who? wait why!" Lula cried out.
    Celebi smiled at Lula then faded away....

Back in reality

Lula suddenly woke up, she breathed heavily, "Wow, that was a weird dream.... whatever." Lula said out loud. Lula yawned and got up from her bed, she headed outside.
    Verina wasn't there anymore and Shell was talking to Sally.
    Lula ran over to a near by chair and hid behind it, she could hear what Shell and Sally were saying perfectly.
    "ese items in my bag." Shell said, she didn't hear everything Shell had said.

Butchp

Failure
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    ( Sorry for bothering but, humm is it too late to join? Im new here but i know about rpg and im interested! I would like to join team viper if possible. )

Name: Butch

Nickname: Smith

Species: Weavile

Team: Team Venom

Job: Co-Leader

Appearance: Weavile, called Smith has a pretty big scar going through his left eye, his claws are also very big, as usually Weavile's are but bit bigger. Smith is friendly only for his close friends or teammates, mostly. Smith usually uses scarf which is coloured by pure black, nothing else. To his enemies, Smith is very angry/rageful, Smith does like battling very much after all.
    Smith is good friend, when u know him. He is quick temperamented, and likes training much, also his pretty fast. Smith is always loyal to his team, for someones he seems evil, even tho he is on good side. He is just bit that like temperamented.

History: Smith has been having though times in his life, for example once a gang of gligars attacked him, when he was little, and wasnt evolved yet to weavile, so Smith was sneasel back then. They scratched him to big damages, and that way Smith got scar on his left eye, but luckily he managed to escape with quick attack and with his last powers, he used quick attack so he could hop on trees and run away by that way. Smith's parents left him when he was young, too. That made him very sad, he had trauma of that for a long time... But now he has got past to it. Also, Smith also was in woods, farming some oran berries to eat, he was Sneasel back then. He found some berries in a way, he started picking them up and followed the way of them, then soon by the way ended to a cave. Smith was curious of that place, and walked inside it. There back, he founda an angry Ursaring with Teddiursa. Ursaring attacked him with rage, cuz he thought that Smith is gonna hurt Teddiursa. Smith tried to talk sense to Ursaring while dodging, but it didnt help and Smith fainted soon after that. Then Ursaring calmed down and goed to the deeper parts of cave. When Smith awaked, he was not in good mood, really he was very mad of it... He said he would revenge this some day and went off the cave, with his last powers and goed back to the woods. But lately of that he have calmed down, but only to his friends. Lately he also joined team Venom. (Sorry, this was bad one, i couldnt use my mind a lot to think about this xD)

Level: 42

Moveset: Brick Break, Ice Shard, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Dig and Swords Dance. ( I do think are this moves available )

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Cherry Fort

"Now that my month-off is over, I can save Pokémon again!" Cherry said, with a big smile.

She walked to the bulletin board and took a job. The first one was a Vulpix lost in a cave. Cherry accepted and she drank some water for a while. But then she got confused because the job wasn't specific enough. Cherry didn't know what cave she was lost in.

"Ugh, just when I was happy," Cherry said with a groan.

She went to Ninetales's house and she said;

"My Vulpix isn't lost, in fact she's right here," Ninetales said.

"But, it said..." Cherry replied.

"Uhh....maybe it is one of the tricks of Team Viper.." Vulpix said.

"This doesn't have to do with their goal," Cherry replied, with a confused look.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
    Sally

Sally saw Verina leave, then Shell came by.
    "Uh, Sally? Are you sure it would be better for Lula to rest here? I mean, if she came with us & got hurt, I can heal her up with these items in my bag." Shell said.
    Sally stared at him quietly, then sighed. "Lula fell asleep? How dumb." Sally said,
    her ears went down,
    "I mean..... sorry that came out wrong, what meant was.... that's a natural thing for Lula..." she finished.
    "She is also very weak..." Sally started.
    "From the last battle.", Sally shook letting a few drops of water go on Shell.

shinysweety

Years
    Lula Winterbreeze

Lula listened to Sally say "Lula fell asleep? How dumb."
    "How could she say that?" Lula thought not listening to what Sally said next.
    "She is also very weak..." Sally said, Lula could only hear half of what they were saying.
    Lula felt really upset, a tear came down from her cheek thinking about what Sally had said.
    "Why why would she say those things...." Lula thought in her mind, Lula looked at Sally and Shell for a little while, then sniffed softly.
    Lula wanted to just run back to her room and get back to sleep, but it was to true to pretend.
    "Why would a best friend say those things anyway." She thought in disbelief.
    Lula put her head down and started to shake, the chair started to vibrate to.

Back