• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala [PG 14]

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Clawson scurried across the open plain like he usually did. He often passed through this quiet and expansive field. Partly because of the fact not many pokemon ever traveled through this area. Partly because a nice variety of wild flowers sprouted here... although he has trouble convincing himself the last reason was true. But today was a bit different then most days. Today he has a purpose. He takes a break from running to take another look down at the note someone had placed secretly inside his hidey hole.

"Team Viper..? Team VIPER?" He runs the name through his thoughts again. That sounds surprisingly familiar. But that wasn't important. What was important was that this was a new chance. Maybe this 'Team Viper' was where he belonged; with like minded folk working towards a single goal. Though whatever that goal was, Clawson was not sure. Maybe they're a group that... Clawson stops his thoughts right there. He needs to make a good first impression and get there on time! He redoubles his scurrying out of fear that he'll be late.

Clawson approaches a well hidden base. He glances down at his note to make sure he's in the right spot, then anxiously approaches the place. A good place to hide a secret base... but why did the base need to be hidden to begin with? Clawson pushes the thought aside and knocks gently on the front entrance where he waits for someone to greet him.

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Leon Strongsky
    "Ack! I'm not giving up!" Leon shouted, "Never give up! Ice Beam!"
    Leon saw that the Murkrow he had been fighting has fainted. He then noticed the item on the ground.
    "There it is," he said with a bright attitude, "Better return this to Swoobat."
    He later arrived in the town and found Swoobat.
    "Here's your item," he said, handing over the wrapped item.
    "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Swoobat exclaimed, "I would like you to have it." Swoobat unwrapped the item, revealing a Heart Scale.
    "Thank you," Leon replied with modesty.
    It had been a while since he was back in the base. When he entered, he saw a Flareon fly by. He remembered it was Yuri, flying Flareon in the base.
    "Hey, Yuri!" Leon called out.

Shadon Strongsky
    "Prepare for eternal darkness!" Shadon said, charging up a Hyper Beam. Then, a Graverlerock was thrown at her.
    "Who was that?!" she hissed. She looked back and saw Lula of Team Crystal.
    "Fool! You'll pay for that!" Shadon screamed.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Lula saw Shell come in, he stared at the window for a few seconds, then came over to Sally.
    "When are we gonna go on a mission?" he whined.
    Lula could tell he wanted to try out a mission, "Yeah when!" she agreed.
    Lula really wanted to come on that mission, she loved to explore new places.
    She turned to Sally then sighed, "Ok, what if i promise you that.... umm..."
    Lula tried to think of something to promise, then she had a idea.
    "Ok! I promise i won't get hurt, slow down the team, fight, distract you or anything like that!" she promised.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Cherry Fort

Ninetales saw Cherry sleeping while leaning on the balcony. Ninetales was surprised at this. She gently took Cherry to her room. Then, Cherry woke up at exactly 5:12am. She said,

"5 hours of sleep? I don't think that's good,"

She rubbed her eyes and stared at the wall for about five minutes when Vulpix came in.

"Hey! Aren't you going to the guild!?" Vulpix said.

"It's too early, I don't think the guild will open." Cherry replied.

"Anyway, let's go have some breakfast!" Vulpix said with a big smile.

Cherry was walking downstairs, following Vulpix. Cherry saw a delicious-looking Pecha Berry pie along with Miltank milk. Ninetales said;

"Oh, you're awake!"

"Yeah, I guess." Cherry replied.

"I just heard in the news about a kidnapped Aipom." Ninetales replied.

"Really? I don't know if I could accept it though, I'm not on the guild." Cherry replied.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

Sally heard footsteps, she looked back and saw Shell.
    He came over to them and then said, "When are we gonna go on a mission?"
    "Yeah when!" Lula agreed.
    "Ok, what if i promise you that.... umm..."
    "Ok! I promise i won't get hurt, slow down the team, fight, distract you or anything like that!" she promised.
    "Hmm..... fine Lula, let's go inform the other's about the mission, then well go." Sally replied.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OOC: miju-kun, please don't speed up time, remember to think about everyone else, Sally and Yaibe couldn't have talked with Daisy aka Lula forever)

Lula Winterbreeze

"Hmm..... fine Lula, let's go inform the other's about the mission, then well go." Sally replied.
    "Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" Lula started to run around her room.
    "I'll go tell Cherry!"
    She rushed out the room, leaving a trail of dust behind.
    "Now where could she be..." Lula thought, "Maybe in her room!"
    Lula walked over to Cherry's room and knocked on the door.
    "Cherry, you in there?" she asked, there was no reply.
    "Maybe she's at the hallway." Lula thought out loud.
    She ran over to the Hallway and spotted a pair of Pokemon.
    There was a Ninetales, a Vulpix and Cherry!
    Lula stared at them for a moment in plain sight, then decided to barge in.
    "Hey Cherry!" Lula ran over to Cherry, "Who are you'r friends!"

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

"Ok you go do that Lula, me and Shell will go find Kyon."
    Lula rushed out the room, leaving a trail of sand behind her.
    Sally coughed once, then turned to Shell.
    "C'mon Shell, let's go find Kyon so we can start.' Sally demanded.
    Sally walked out the room and started to call out for Kyon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Apparently Lula was offering to not get hurt if she went along the mission. Hopefully Sally would let her come 'cause it would be lonely if not everyone came. "Hmm..... fine Lula, let's go inform the other's about the mission, then well go." She said yes! She said YES!!!

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!" Lula started running around the room in excitement. Shell was a bit startled seeing this, but happy too. "I'll go tell Cherry!" She then ran off to look for Cherry, someone Shell hasn't met yet. Let's see...in the team that Shell knew were him, Sally the leader, Lula, Kyon, & Cherry. He only saw Kyon for a few moments with that Ursaring incident, which was scary. He never wants to see that again!

"C'mon Shell, let's go find Kyon so we can start." Shell nodded & followed Sally, ready to look for Kyon. Then he remembered something.

"Don't I get a badge or something?" He asked, looking sad that he was in the team but with no badge. What would he do without a badge?

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Cherry didn't reply, that made Lula nervous, "Uhh... I'll be right back." Lula said, rushing off.
    "Gotta get a new badge first!" Lula squealed, just remembering.
    Lula ran over to the badge and starter kit workshop, but she bumped into Sally while she was running.
    Both the girls got knocked over, leaving a tiny trail of dust infront of them.
    Lula coughed then stood back up and shook her head a little.
    "Oh hi!" Lula said smiling.
    "Cherry isn't talking, so i decided to go find Kyon for help first! With you guys!"

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Cherry Fort

(OOC: shinysweety- k.)

"Cherry...what's wrong?" Ninetales asked.

This is pretty different from Cherry as she is sociable, but after the prank; she doesn't know if she could trust anyone. Cherry replied that she's not going to trust some people for a while. She went back to the guild and accepted the job of a kidnapped Aipom. While walking to the destination, she thought;

"...what if that job isn't real?"

She became frustrated so she passed out. Then, she woke up in a cave, seeing a Magcargo blocking the exit.

"Uh, excuse me Magcargo...why did I get burned and how did I get--" Cherry said, but Magcargo interrupted by shouting,

"SILENCE!!"

Cherry got shocked and moved on to look for Aipom. She knew she was on the right cave. According to the letter, Aipom was on the sixth floor and Cherry was at the first floor. She was curious on how she got here. She journeyed to the second floor, only to find a letter. The letter claimed that the Magcargo dragged her here.

"Ugh, no wonder I felt so hot a while ago." Cherry said.

Even if she stopped burning, she felt as she was burned as she walked. She felt as the burn lasted forever.

"Was there a reason for Magcargo dragging me here?" Cherry told herself.

She went back and talked to Magcargo.

"Why did you drag me here?" Cherry furiously asked Magcargo.

"Well, you see...I was walking aimlessly at the meadow until I saw a Crobat. The Crobat told me to drag a member of one of the good people to a cave or he'll poison me. I was just healed and I don't want to go back home and sleep again. When he reached there with you, Cherry, I picked you to go with me because you were passed out, looking weak. I found out by a Koffing that it was just a dare. I became angry and burned you." Magcargo answered.

"Wait, this is my destination. How could I be furious..?" Cherry thought.
    "Oh, sorry I got furious, this is actually the place I'm supposed to go." Cherry replied.

"Okay, but why are you here?" Magcargo said.

"There was a job of a kidnapped Aipom." Cherry replied.

"Kidnapped Aipom? I saw an Aipom here, but he wasn't kidnapped. He was just looking for a Pecha Berry.

Cherry then became unresponsive, then she got furious. She calmed down quickly and found Aipom at the sixth floor.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Do you have a Pecha Berry?" Aipom asked Cherry

"No, but I can help you find one.", Cherry replied.

They searched and searched and found a Pecha Berry, but a Zubat was guarding it.

"It's just a weak Zubat. I can handle it!" Cherry thought.

Cherry first started with a Thunderbolt, in which Zubat dodged. Zubat fired a Supersonic. Cherry then became confused, she doesn't know where she was doing but managed to beat Zubat with another Thunderbolt, actually she was supposed to use Aqua Tail but she thought, "That will do"

However, A Crobat came and defeated Cherry with one Cross Poison.

Cherry woke up at the Crystal Base, she saw a thank you note near her bed. She smiled and read the thank you note from Aipom.

(OOC: Yes, I do realize this post is very long :P)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • (OOC: I'll bunny for juni and Wobuffet in the meantime. They seemed to be pretty inactive. Sorry.)

Bruce Freebear

Karni and Bruce were walking down towards the town where Team Flare was located. They had not a hard time locating the guild since Waterfall had become an ally of Flare in the great peace treaty made a few years back, along with Crystal. Since then, they had made several contacts with each guild in order to maintain the air of alliances between the,=m. However, when they reached the guild, nobody seemed to be home.

"That's odd," Karni said. "Usually the guild is lively, unlike Waterfall. A rock seemed to be more alive than this."

"You are right," Bruce growled. Something is wrong. He just couldn't place it. "Where is Master Rei?"

A voice shouted from behind them. Rei, the Blissey is back together with two of her team mates, two Flareons. But something seemed off. One seemed to be floating on the ground. "Hey Master Bruce! Nice to see you drop off! What brings you here?" When the trio reached them, they saw the illusion. Or rather the reality. The other Flareon has wings. Shoot evolution, this is a miracle. Karni's jaw dropped, and Bruce could just stare.

Rei Caress

Rei, Fai and Yuri went back to the guild with Yuri floating beside them. The little Flareon seemed to be bursting with happiness, and Fai looked really envious. Kid's disputes. Rei chuckled. When they reached the guild, she saw Waterfall's Master Bruce and his loyal member, Karni the Totodile. "Hey Master Bruce! Nice to see you drop off! What brings you here?" When the neared them, Rei saw their reactions. It was quite comical.

"Yup, same reaction here. Though we prefer to keep the story to ourselves for now," Rei said. The two Flareons went ahead. "Hello Karni," Rei said while hugging the Totodile.

"So what brings you here?"

shinysweety

Years
  • @ Miltankrancher: Sorry, but you'r not allowed to bunny another persons character without there permission. :\ I don't know if u got there permission but if u didn't please NEVER do it again without the person saying so. It's a rule in this RP and mostly all of them, so please do not do it again without permission. This is a warning to everyone, so please ask first and say in ur post u were allowed. Thanks you.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Ruby was swimming back to base,she was coming back from her small vacation at Iceburg Isles, when she saw a blue blur and another blur, she dived down and then jumped up to see that there was Bruce and Karni, then she swam to shore and then couldn't see them, so she went inside but couldn't see anyone she called out for Bruce but only a echoe came back.

She turned around and saw the notice board and saw that there were jobs, Yet not on duty yet. thought Ruby, so the Milotic slid out side and looked around, she could not see them, she thought I'll go see if Team Flare knows. so she started slivering towards the village, of which had Team Flare's Base in.

On the way down there she saw the other Members and then she tried to catch up to them, then she saw them talking to Rei, so she slithered up and said "Hey Bruce, I'm back and Jerry the Gyardados wanted to give you this," she spun around and took out a small box wrapped in wrapping paper and with a bow on it. "He said it's a small sailor hat, he thinks it'll be quite comical if you weared it sometime to come see him."

Then she turned to Rei "Hello, Rei, how is you're Flareons?"

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Bruce Freebear, Waterfall

Ruby, one of Waterfall's strongest assets arrived on Team Flare's base. she was back supposedly from a vacation or something like that.

"Hey Bruce, I'm back and Jerry the Gyardados wanted to give you this," Ruby said while handling Bruce a wrapped gift. "He said it's a small sailor hat, he thinks it'll be quite comical if you weared it sometime to come see him." Bruce ripped the cover open and held the hat. It is a large sailor hat, and it fits quite nicely atop Bruce's head. He grinned.

"He is right, this fits nicely for me." Ruby turned and talked to Rei. Bruce, meanwhile, could not still believe Yuri's flying ability.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Sally

Suddenly a blue figure bumped into Sally making both of them fall, Sally heard the pokemon cough then noticed it was Lula.
    "Oh hi!" Lula said smiling. "Cherry isn't talking, so i decided to go find Kyon for help first! With you guys!"
    Sally kept quiet for a moment, then looked at Shell.
    "Well. We were just getting a badge for Shell, maybe you could come along and get you'r badge fixed in the mean time." Sally offered kindly to Lula.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

For a while Sally didn't reply, she had turned to Shell then back. Sally then said to Lula, "Well. We were just getting a badge for Shell, maybe you could come along and get you'r badge fixed in the mean time." "Yay!" Happily, Lula jamp up and down then started to run. Lula ran into the badge room and leaped onto a Machamp that was there. The Machamp didn't fall over, but he was surprised Lula tackled him like that.

"Hi there!" Lula said in a Jolly tone, "Hi Lula. It's been a while, can i do anything for you?" The deep voice from the Machamp offered. "Can you fix my badge? It wouldn't teleport back to base and i almost died! See!" Lula showed her injury to the Machamp, called Mike. Mike chuckled a little, "I see." He smiled at Lula, "Now, can you give me you'r badge Lula?"He asked softly. "Okay." Lula took her badge off of her, and gave it to the Mike.

Lula looked back at the door, Sally and Shell were still out there, "oh yeah i we need a new badge for the new guy! Shell!" Lula almost forgot that. "Alrighty." Mike said. Mike walked over to a shelf, and book a small box ten gave it to Lula. "Here, it's a badge." He said, handing the small box to Lula. "Thanks Mikey!" She replied before taking the box n her mouth. Lula walked over to Shell and dropped the box infront of him. "This is for you Shell1" She merrily said, smiling at the Oshawott.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Suddenly, Lula came back & accidentially bumped into Sally. Oh my. "Oh hi!" She said smiling. "Cherry isn't talking, so i decided to go find Kyon for help first! With you guys!"

"Well, ok..." Said Shell, feeling this would be over sooner or later.

"Well. We were just getting a badge for Shell, maybe you could come along and get you'r badge fixed in the mean time." Shell suddenly got giddy inside. He was going to get his own badge!

"Oh boy thank you thank you thank you!" Shell cheered as they went to someplace Lula ran to. Their was a Machamp inside as Lula was doing stuff inside. She came back with a small box & dropped it in front of Shell. "What's this?" He asked, tilting his head towards the box.

"This is for you Shell!" Lula said. Shell slowly opened the small box, looked inside &...picked up his badge. His own badge...

"..." Shell was speechless, but not for long. "Thank you...THANK YOU!!!" He immediately hugged both Lula & Sally at the same time, let go & put on his badge. This was the greatest time of his life. "So what do we do know?" He asked with a very genuine face & smile.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lula Winterbreeze

Shell looked pretty exited, he probably thought it was his new badge. Lula watched the Oshawott open the box, he picked up his badge and stared at it speechless. Lula was happy to see her friend happy. She stared at Shell, he then suddenly shouted, "Thank you...THANK YOU!!!" he went over and hugged both Lula and Sally at the same time. Lula couldn't help but say "YAY!"

After Shell put his badge on, smiling. "So what do we do now?" Shell asked, still smiling. "I'm going to check if my badge is fixed!" Lula almost immediately replied. She jumped up and down repeatedly. Running into the badge room, Lula's azure blue eye's gleamed as she watched the tall Machmp fix her broken badge.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Meanwhile away from Team Viper's own plots, Retus, Or Snype as he perfers to be called, was taking his time exploring the town. Always a good idea to observe your surroundings before doing anything risky. The last thing Snype needed was to run straight into a wall if he were to make any risky escapes. Snype wasn't wearing his badge while wandering town but instead kept it in a more concealed part of his messenger bag. God forbid he advertises Team Viper. He was still fairly new to the team so he wasn't exactly acquainted with his teammates yet but if they were going to contact him, he'd be around the neighborhood. He wasn't so sure if Team Viper was well known either but better safe then sorry.

Infact, Snype hasn't even gotten to meet the leader yet. Must have been busy with stuff while the members were off doing their own things.

Edward or whatever his name was mentioned doing the same thing as other rescue teams so a good start would be to go out and accept whatever tasks were available. Though he didn't know where his other teammates might have headed out. He just knew they were somewhere in town. Only thing he could think of doing was scout out other teams and see what they were doing. If anything, trouble would often find him before he could find it.

"Amidala... geez they had to name it after a Ruby... I haven't eaten minerals or gems in awhile..." Snype thought to himself. Eatting berrys and such could satisfy his hunger for a little bit but Minerals and Gems were a part of his diet and would often fill him up for a good long time.

Team Waterfall, Team Flare, and Team Crystal. Team viper's task was to hinder their progress in protecting the land. Snype understood that much. How hard could it be after all? Snype felt confident enough to deal with a couple of teams, just as long as he was getting something out of all of it. He figured he would scout out one of the teams to start off.

Suddenly Snype had a stroke of genius! He could post request for one of the teams to go out and complete a simple task! Snype has seen a variety of missions such as obtaining certain items, rescues, escorts, Snype could try doing something like that. An escort mission! That way he could stick around one of the teams and see just what Team Viper was up against. While Snype could easily use this technique to set up an ambush, He wasn't willing to rush in recklessly without knowing who his enemies were. The idea was flawless!

"I could prepare and escort mission... maybe into a cave. Have them escort me to a certain area of the cave that might have plenty of gems to munch on, and in the meantime, study on their own skills... A couple gems costing some money and berries... seems like a fair enough trade off!" Snype thought to himself. I fine change from thievery. If he was confident enough he could gather some loot while inside as well!

Snype began to look for Team Crystal's base. May as well start with the sweetest team out there. Time for him to pitch his job request off to them, assuming they weren't busy with another job. Snype knocked on the doors and waited for somebody from the team to open their doors. For today, He was just another Sableye, looking for help to get some lunch in the caves.

Last edited:
    Back