• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar herd."No i am not I can hear your thoughts!"said scar going bursting artnocunos palace into flames(artnocuno is an ice type too)

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    "Ow ow ow..." said Pippy. "Magma, I think my wing is broken." Pippy tried to move it but it was to painful to lift. "Ow ow ow!" he screamed. Then Pippy looked at Magma. "Oh my gosh Magma! Your flames! Their... Their..."
    "Gone." said Magma, finishing a Pippy's sentence. "What am I without my flames!"
    "Don't worry, they'll come back, right?" said Pippy reasuringly.
    "I hope so..."
    "What about Articuno! Is the war over?"
    "No. Articuno fled from our combined attack." A wave of sadness hit Pippy.
    "Wait, who's he?" asked Pippy, pointing at a Pokemon who was blasting the palace.
    "A complete idiot..." said Magma. "He won't listen!"
    "Enough!" yelled Scar. "You dare insult me? And who's this!? An ickle Prinplup. Magma, for the god of fire, you make me sick."

Years
    Blazer spies three pokemon andoneisaprinplue and he also recgonizes one as Magma so he flies to the trioand lands by them

"What the heck?" asked Blazer.

"I can guess that the Prinplup used to be a Piplup" said Blazer.

"But what is up with thisother fire type?" asked Blazer. Blazer sits there and waits for an answer.

OOC: I think the posts are supposed to be like more than one line.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar looked at pippy then magma.Scar used his flame thrower to put the fire on again and then he used heal bell on pippy.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    "I am Scar!" cried Scar heroicly.
    "Give it a rest..." said Magma. Pippy ran up to Blazer.
    "He got away! Articuno got away!" Pippy babbled.
    "A bit slower please." said Blazer. Pippy nodded
    "Ok, Magma and I battled Articuno. He hit me and I evolved. We tried to convince Articuno to end the war but he wouldn't listen. Magma and I combined Hydro Pump and Flamethrower together and blasted Articuno but he escaped and we blacked out. When we woke, my wing was broken and Magma's fire was gone. Then Mister burn down the palese came and... yeah. That's about it."
    "Ok..." said everyone.
    "Anyway," began Blazer. "Articuno's on his way to Shadow Cavern. He's going to unleash the forbiden darkness."
    "Oh no..." said Magma.
    "What? What's he bad news?" asked Pippy curiously
    "He's going to unleash Darkrai's Dark army."
    Everyone hung thier heads. The battle was about to get a whole lot more serious.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    "We have to do some thing!"said scar.Then scar uses his over heat."Sorry but that has to hurt those two!"said scar.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:Why are you using other people's person.You are using ares and saying stuff and doing stuff we are not doing.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    "There's only one hope for us now." said Magma. "We need the help of Arceus. We need two bands of Pokemon to go to Deep Sea Cave to get Palkia, and another to go get Dialga from Temporal Tower."
    "I'll go to Temporal Tower with Magma and another." said Pippy. "We can get Dialga! I know it!"
    "We don't have long," said Blazer. "Articuno could be at the Shadow Cavern in a day."
    "I'll go with Pippy and Magma!" said Scar.
    "Then who will get Palkia!" cried Magma. "We can't get Arceus without them both!"

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:I'm going by myself to get palkai!
    Scar starts flying to the Deep Sea Cave.Then he gets there."palkai we need you and dialga."said scar."Why!"said palkai."To summon Arceus!"said scar."Ok."said palkia.Scar and palkai sees Magma,pippy,blazer."I'm coming with you guys."said the both of them.

Years
    Blazer glares at Scar and taunts him.

"Not much of a hero are you?" asked Blazer, "And Pippy I know how to get you to empoleon stage, I was taught by the best empoleon ever, he was my teacher and my friend, he is still my friend because of all the effort that I went through into becoming a Charizard, He lives in the mountains with his wife and a kid named Pippy, but at least he is remaining neutral." Blazer looks northward towards his mountain den.

"And if I remember correctly his home is just a little bit north of my mountain den" said Blazer, "Ironicly ho-oh here controls fire water and lightning through the legendary beasts while lugia controls the three legendary birds of fire ice and lightning, my old teacher knows where lugia resides, maybe he could help you become an empoleon and help us find lugia, Ironically he lives in the territory of fire type pokemon due to the fact he is a teacher and they can live where ever they want, He even taught me blast burn dont ask me how but he did, oh yeah Magma I think you remember my teacher." Blazer sits and waits for a reply from Scar, Pippy, and Magma.

OOC: I have another character to use
    species: empoleon
    name: drill beak
    family: none (But he may join charmander's because of being friends with Blazer)
    history: Drill Beak is Blazer's friend and mentor so he decided to livein fire pokemon territory where he taught all fire pokemon to be good fighters even when the war began he was allowed to stayin the fire pokemon territory to teach young pokemon how to fight due to being a teacher he is currently immune to being attacked by other pokemon for now that is.

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    "I am.I am the creator of artnocuno,moltres,zapdos."said scar."Me and lugia are brothers."said scar.Scar put pippy on his back and told blazer where to go and scar went slow.Scar went and flew and stops.To let other flying pokemon go.Then scar looks and sees the place."There it is."said scar.

Last edited:

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Ooc:Ok.
    Scar flys up to lugia."Brother what are you doing?"asked scar."Nothing just doing my job."said lugia.Scar summons suicune,entei."Can you summon yours?"asked scar."Yeah but not now."said lugia.Scar and lugia fly to blazer.Scar looks at him."Here he is."said scar.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: did you not hear him?
    "Gwahahahhahaha!!!!! my plan is working perfectly! when the Dark army is released, I shall rule the world! Thankfully, I have destroyed darkrai, and I control the army! And to top it all off, I stole all the time gears and I sent my minons to blow up temporal tower. by the time the get there, They should encounter an angry primal dialga! Gwahahahhahahha!!!! this world is mine!" Darkly said to rayquaza.

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Ooc:I herd him
    Scar sees darkly."Why are you doing this!"said scar using his flame thrower to detsroy darkly."Stop this now!"said scar.Scar summon's entei.entei uses his over heat and scar does to."Take that!"said scar.

Years
    Blazer glares at darkly the flygon.

"You are an idiot" said Blazer, "Rayquaza is stuck and guess what he can not escape, that stupid idiot was too stupid too even realize the trap i was leading him into, everyone knows that a Rayquaza can not fly through a tunnel in the fire caves."

"Go look at you pathetic minion" sneered Blazer.

"Oh on a side note a flygon is not able to fly through the tunnels in the fire caves either, but any other pokemon can go through the tunnels and do not ask me how a wailord can do that because even I do not know." Blazer just sits there waiting for some one to respond.

OOC: I thought that the time gears were stolen to prevent the temporal tower's collapse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back