• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Zippo too was knocked unconcious, having only woken right this minute. Moving down to where the lower city once stood Zippo saw an Arcanine. Deciding he should try to find to what happened here, Zippo flew down to where the Arcanine sat. "Did you see what happened to the city?" I heard the explosion myself and then I was knocked unconcious. That's all I remember." the Butterfree had told Blitz what he saw happen from his own point of view, while a large gate of some kind pulsated outward as Zippo found it difficult to stay where he was, giving a flap of his wings so often most likely due to the effects of the gate that was continuing to pulsate and grow.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    The Sceptile looked at Stagerly and Fuzzet. Croby investigated the area, looking for any signs of definite life. "Pinsir, Fuzzet. We must leave you now, but if you ever need us, just call. Stay safe as we must continue on our journey." Explained the Sceptile. Croby continued to look around,"Trika, I think we should go this way." Said Croby. Trika jumped from spike to spike as Croby flew after him. Within seconds the fog had engulfed them and Stagerly and Fuzzet could no longer see Trika and Croby.

It had been half an hour since Trika and Croby had left the party yet they had no way of telling where they were in Beauto. Something caught Trikas eye. To his left were vines growing at an incredible rate, wrapping themselves around the pillers. They began to climb closer and closer towards them until they were round Trikas feet. He kicked them off his foot and began to look around. All of the pillars were covered in thorny vines. Suudenly a gigantuan vines came crashing out of the ground along with several others. "RUN!!!" Shouted Trika. "Good suggestion, yet, I think that staying where you are is also reasonable." Said a mysterious, raspy voice.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly walked out of the shadows "ack! I have a sore throat" he sid in the same raspy voice "Trika! so we meet again! heh, glitchy's latest invention, the capture vine, is his best one yet! but now... prepare to die, this should have happened in the other dimension, where we both come from, SHADOW FORCE!!!"

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Activating Psycam Security Network
    Psycam Security Network Activated
    Area: Tyruma Falls, Grenesk
    Calculating Time
    Time scan inaccurate
    Unknown move has been activated in vicinity. Time and Space disturbance has been activated by organism 348/23/6778
    Calculating name of organism 348/23/6778
    Name Calculated and Confirmed
    Name: Darkly
    Move name: Shadow Force. Teleported organism 348/23/6778 and party to location unknown.
    Alert Alert! Code Jirachi. Code Jirachi. Code Jirachi. Parralel universe unstable.
    Calculating destruction chance percentage
    Destruction chance percentage calculated
    Destruction chance percentage= 100%. Destruction Definite. Destruction Definite. Destruction Definite. Destruction Definite.

The Absol pressed a button on a large control pannel, making the robotic voice stop. The Absol walked away from the panel. Many pokemon were rushing around. Some carrying boxes with items in, others carrying small weapons. Several pokemon were sitting at a desk, pressing buttons. On the screen it showed pictures of Beauto. "Noray," Began the Absol,"I want 5 squardrans placed in Beauto, ASAP."
    "Yes marm." Replied the Noseprobe that was just given orders. The Absol began to talk, yet again giving out orders,"Flisica, I need 10 rescue team sections placed all across Beauto and make sure no pokemon in this universe find the oblivion portal or any black holes."
    "Anything to help, Marm." Replied Flisica as she dove under water. "We are Team Ultimo, and we need to help the paralel universe and recover Trika and Croby."

"SHADOW FORCE!" Shouted Darkly. Within half a second, Trika pulled out a strange device from his bag which hung round his shoulder and pressed it down, creating a large shield around Trika and Croby.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    The only thing Fuzzet and Staggerly could do was wait. Things were getting too out of hand, and was worsening every minute. The Sceptile and Crobat flew off, leaving the two alone. Staggerly looked up to the top of the pillar, where a spanningly large dark hole loomed. It was big, purple, and menacing.

"So, who are you?" asked the Furret to Staggerly.

"Staggerly. And you?" he replied.

"Fuzzet," she replied, rubbing her paws on the bandana. She stopped for a second and looked up at the Dark hole, "uh.. what is this place?" she asked.

"It's called Beauto. It was once a beautiful region, now cast in chaos. Like mine.." he trailed off.

"Mine, too," said Fuzzet, "wait.. oh, nevermind," she cut off.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Trika pressed the button again and they dissapeared. Just after that, they appeared somewhere else, still in Spike Plain but away from Darkly. Croby sighed,"That was a close one." Trika didn't reply. He was looking around and also at edge. It was as if he was listening for something. "Tri-"
    "Ssssshhhhh!" Interupted Trika,"Listen to that." Croby listened out for any noise, and he heard it. It was a low, deep grumble. It was not near to Croby and Trika but it was definetly there. The fog began to thicken as the sun went down. They heard the grumble again, only this time, it was much louder and much, much closer.

Trika looked at one of the pillars. On it was a Spinrak. Another appeared. Then another and another. There were hundreds of them scuttling towards them. They went straight past Croby and Trika, as if they were running away from someone, or something. The grumble became a roar and this time, it was very close. Only 2 or 3 pillars away from them but it was impossible to see anything because of the thick fog. They began to run in the direction of the Pinsir and Furret. Trika continuely tripped over vines sticking out of the ground. They eventually found Stagerly and Fuzzet but it was as if the roar was following them.

Silhouette

Years
    Fuzzet noticed someone advancing in the thick fog. It seemed to.. rumble. It grew louder and louder.

"Staggerly, look!" shouted Fuzzet, pointing in the direction of the two Pokemon. It was Crobat and Sceptile, returning. As Staggerly looked, he saw not only them, but many-perhaps hundreds of Spinarak. They seemed to scuttle in a hurry, past Staggerly and Fuzzet. Staggerly, being a bug type, started to communicate with them.

"<What's wrong, and where are you going?>" he said. They merely looked at him in a flustered way, and continued.

"I don't know why they are fleeing.. They're ignoring me," explained Staggerly. As the two others approached, Staggerly had to ask, "do you know what's going on?"

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    "We have to go." Said Trika. He had no tone of panic in his voice. Without warning, one of the large pillars toppled over, as if it had been cut down. Trika and the others dived out of the way. There was another deafening roar. Croby made out a figure in the fog. It was definitly a pokemon but Croby couldn't tell which species it was.

Trika looked up and noticed that they were right next to the Oblivion Portal. It suddenly started shooting purple bolts of lightning. Trika suddenly lept into the air. So high that he was out of view because of the fog. Croby was left alone with only Stagerly and Fuzzet for help. Suddenly, a horrific figure popped out infront of them. It had razor sharp teeth with pincers near the mouth. It had sheer like pincirs on it arm and a long tail with a stinger on the end. It was a Drapion, and it was blood thirsty. "RUN!" Shouted Croby, a sound of fear in his voice.

Silhouette

Years
    "RUN!" shouted Croby. Staggerly wasn't about to let a Drapion scare him or his friends. Staggerly made his way to the Drapion, but Fuzzet held him back. Her grip was oddly strong, against Staggerly's forward motion.

"Don't do it! You might mess this up!" pleaded Fuzzet. The Drapion was right over them when it swiped Fuzzet off to the side. It glared at Staggerly.

"No, I can't run.. but I'll try!" Staggerly faked out the Drapion. It was expecting Staggerly to fight back, when he parried it and retrieved the unconscious Fuzzet. He ran as fast as his short legs would take him. He knew he had a good chance with the Drapion, but..

What if I cannot control my temper.. I can't take any chances.. No.. I'm.. seeing red!

Staggerly stopped. He slowly turned around, and flopped Fuzzet to the ground. He didn't like to run away from fights. The Drapion, now quite a distance away, was feeding on some Spinarak.

"Perfect chance for a surprise attack.." said Staggerly out loud. He bolted to the Drapion, which slammed its tail into Staggerly. Though he had on armor, it felt like it wasn't there. The Drapion was quick, and Staggerly knew it now. It suddenly let loose a flurry of punches, scratches, and bites that were directly on Staggerly. He doubled over, hoping that it would be over. Just then, the Drapion roared in pain. Fuzzet sent a pulse of water from her claws, delaying the outrage that Drapion had on Staggerly. Fuzzet stood there, ready for a fight.

Staggerly slowly got up, with some blood running down from his spiky teeth. They stood there, with the Drapion staring at them. They would need help with this fight, for they didn't have time for it. The Oblivion hole was getting larger and larger. Staggerly faced the Crobat.

"Care to join?" he asked.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    "Don't mind-" Replied Croby but he was too late. The Drapion was no where to be seen and Croby was engulfed by a purple shadow. The shadow began to dissapear and nothing was there in his place. There was a roar from Forshay Mountain and the Oblivion Portal began to pulsate. Metorites began to fall once more and the spikes in the ground began to grow.

Dialga and Palkia were awake and battling once more. By now the whole planet had been affected by the feud. The Joro region of the Badwolf Cascade was now completly underwater. The islands of Rojay were completly engulfed in a blue fire storm. Crystalia Penisula's atmosphere was choked by a Toxic Gas and the north and south pole of Pokeosia (the planet we're on) were shifting towards the equator. Armagedon had came and Pokekind was completly destoied, with only a few thousand alive on the planet...

Chapter 4
    The Distraut Planet
    Dasto had finnaly reached the top of the mountain. He looked over the wasteland that used to be Crystalia Penisula which was now Lava and Toxicating Gas. The Blaizeken made his way down the other side of the mountain, towards the lava. Dasto stopped. He could sense something. A mysterious, large purple orb began to float infront of him. It then grew to a black hole with two figures imirging from it...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

I apparently am declining in quality with sign-ups...

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Aura

Appearance:
    Aura is exactly like a normal Gardevoir, except that she is a shiny one, which are very rare. There is a scar across her face, caused from a fight when she was in her teen years as a Ralts.

Personality: Aura isn't that outgoing at all, and prefers to stay alone. As such, she would rather read a book or something rather than exploring with a group of people, no matter the purpose. To make sure she doesn't end up stuck with a group often, she may try prying into the minds of people talking to her. Despite her goal to help others whom become tormented by the apocalyptic scenario of time distortion, Aura will be a loner. There are a few exceptions though...

Those that do manage to get past the exterior that is her loner-side, might find a decent ally. Aura treats those she can manage to trust with respect. If stuck in battle, she will defend them to prevent unneeded causalities. Like how most Gardevoirs protect their trainers, Aura is one who will do the same to her most trusted friends and family. She may throw herself into the line of fire despite weaknesses to protect others, even if it means sacrificing herself... She never was one to see others being hurt.

History: Aura is a Pokemon from the slums of Altario. That area was normally neglected by most, and she had to deal with the gangs who hanged out there. However she dealt with the emotional problems people had there during the days she was a Ralts and also attempted to manage with other things.

One such problem was when a group of Poochyena and their leader, a newly evolved Mightyena decided to cause a territorial-war between Dark Pokemon and Psychics. There was an obvious disadvantage and her family was involved, being literally in the middle of this fight. Eventually the Mightyena found himself in her home, and feasted upon the flesh of her older brother, a Gallade whom was once best friends with the Mightyena despite differences. Her father and mother did successfully fight the Mightyena off, and Aura's sister was luckily missing, old enough to join an Exploration Team. This made her wary of others instantly, and avoided confrontations unless needed.

At the age of fifteen, the Ralts evolved into a Kirlia yet her parents had died. It was depressing, but Aura did the best she could to move on to a new life. Taking only her memories, the girl found a home she could buy with the money earned from D and C rank Exploration Missions, the easiest of them all. As of now, she feels uneasy, as if something bad is about to happen. Correct, the Gardevoir found herself in total chaos as time been distorted, space been ripped apart, and strange things been happening across the world.

Hometown: Altario
    Task: Time Traveler
    Good/Evil: Good
    Other:
    RP Sample:

This is from a died-out old Pokemorph RP.

Spoiler:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ha! Be careful, Darkly might mistake aura for one of his old rivals(you should know who)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    ((OOC: It just seems harder for me to pull of a quality sign-up with a Pokemon character... Oh and "~Text~" shall stand for telepathy, if I ever do have Aura use that.))

IC:

"This is... The apocalypse?"

A Gardevoir found herself eying the situation from a cavern in one of the various mountains of the island, near one specifically named Forshay Mountain. Something has been going on, and it was serious business. The sky turned blood red, as the isle began reforming. Giant spikes shot out from underground, impaling anyone unfortunate enough to stand on it. Meteorites fell from the sky, destroying anything in their path.

"Pokemon were killed, and towns were in ruins. If that wasn't enough, the spikes pierced most of Altario, destroying the Gardevoir's hometown. She was lucky enough to be on Mt. Forshay at the moment, from a Teleport-attack in order to dodge this chaos.

A deafening roar could be heard from Forshay Mountain, as time and space shattered. Reality itself was being torn apart, as portals and such formed in the sky, sucking up anything close enough. She had recently woke up in the cavern, viewing the events from a gaping hole in the side of the mountain. Another roar. The spikes that shot out from the core of the earth continued to increase in size, and attempted to pierce through anything that obstructed them. The mountain itself was having it's own fair share of problems also. Pokemon in the caverns that seemed to go throughout all of Beautio were fleeing as the lower sections of the system of tunnels were flooding with lava, and the spikes obstructed other's paths. Two giant creatures even began fighting on top of Mount Forshay.

"This is what I woke up to, the world ending!?" The Gardevoir thought. Aura too was knocked out from the beginning of this, and was disappointed. What caused this? Arceus decided the world was over, or was this Beautio's Pokemon's fault?

Not wanting to find out what would happen by just waiting, the blue Gardevoir turned around and walked into the cavern. If she did want to find out an answer to this, she would do it herself, not let other people perform such a task.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    Staggerly ran toward the Drapion, who was suddenly engulfed in a light, followed by purple fog. Seconds later, the fog cleared, and the Drapion was no where to be found. It had vanished instantly. Staggerly turned around, as a violent tremor occured. All the Pokemon fell to the ground, even flying Pokemon were able to feel the shock of the earthquake.

Volcanos were appearing from the ground, spikes were increasing dangerously in size, and the atmosphere felt heavy.. it lingered with the burden of loss. This land was going to be lost in eternity, and there was nothing anyone could do. Then, Staggerly remembered.

Three Pokemon, one colored red, yellow, and blue. The red one was known as Mesprit. What ever happened to them, Staggerly wondered.

No more Pokemon could be seen in sight, as only the two of them remained in the vicinity. The hordes of Spinarak were gone, perhaps killed by spouting lava. Huge chasms were opening in the ground, then being sucked up into the dimension holes. The final hour was near.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly was watching everyone through a giant tv screen in his lair " wait! is that ayumi?" Darkly said as he saw aura(the gardevoir) " I thought I ditched her back in the other dimension" I'd better send someone to kill her, before she kills me. GARY!" he yelled "yes sir" the grovyle said as he ran up to Darkly "I need you to kill that shiny gardevoir" Darkly said "sure thing boss" Gary replied, and in the blink of an eye, he was gone

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    Blitz was finally reached by a Butterfree, the butterfree immediatly began to explain its past moments. Blitz was starting to get annoyed and when the Butterfree finally ended its tale, the Arcanine simply replied, "Sorry what did you say... I couldnt here you over the sound of how awesome i am!"

OOC: sorry if its too mean... but thats my character.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    OOC: Silouhette, Trika and Croby dissapeared aswell, so I wouldn't mind if you changed the post and in the future, can everyone use the OOC thread in the lounge. There is also a update on the rules :D... Please check out the OOC thread ASAP...

The black hole began to shoot sparks of purple energy. The figures imirged from the black hole. It was Trika and Croby. "Wow. Are you all right." Asked Dasto, a tone of worry was in his voice. "Yer. I'm okay." Replied Trika, trying not to be to helpless. Trika and Croby turned around and looked over the volcanic wasteland. "Where are we?" Quired Croby. "This is Crystalia Peninsula. Well it was, 'till 'bout a day ago." Replied Dasto. They began to make there way down to the bottom of the mountain once more, Trika taking the lead, eager to see what was at the bottom.

They finnaly reached the bottom. They were beside a large stream of lava that blocked there path. The ground began to shake. The side of the mountain they were near suddenly exploded, sending lava everywhere. Croby began to use gust, clearing the path so the adventures could get over the stream. Trika ran first followed shortly after by Dasto then Croby flew over. Steam began to shoot out of the ground just missing the team. "Since when was Crystalia Mountain a volcano?" Shouted Trika over the eruption. "It never has been. Natu has been saying that it has regrested back to the jurassic period due to some kind of war." Replied Dasto loudly. More steam came shooting from the ground. "Come on we 'ave to go!" Shouted Dasto.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Repeating to the Arcanine what Zippo had said, about the spikes that now covered the ground once he had regained conciousness. "Did you see what happened?" I heard the explosion and when I came to where the city once was, nothing but a bed of spikes covering the entire area in it's place all the way to the Dewgong Forest." as far as the Butterfree knew, who also wanted to know what Blitz was going to or where he would go now, if anywhere.

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "i guess ill go into the gate, see whats on the other side. Wanna come too?" asked Blitz who finally decided to listen to Zippo.

Blitz slowly walked to the gate, a bright red aura pulsated out and grabbed the arcanine, it sucked him up and a loud 'POP!' sound echoed out. Blitz had entered the gate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back