• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "ha! welcome,blitz... you walked right into my trap! you see, I can travel through time, and I know that you are a serious threat to my plan... so, I set up this gate as a trap, knowing that you would come through it. now, I will destroy you, along with your "friend" zippo, that is, if he comes through too. I won't fight you myself,but! can you beat yourself?" Darkly said as blitz walked through the gate. rght after he said that, a robot clone of blitz appeared " Gwahahahaha!" Darkly said " if you can beat the robot blitz clone, come find me at the sky tower, and I'll fight you there"

Boss:
    robot blitz clone

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
    "Oh man! Im going against myself! YOU CANT COPY MY GLORIOUS SELF DARKLY!!!!"
    With that Blitz used Thunder Fang on the Robot Clone, the cone began to twitch, sparks flew out of the robot. But it regained itself and used Flamethrower. A huge flame came out of the Robot Clone's mouth hitting Blitz in the right back leg.

"Arrrggh! Ya well take another one of these!" Blitz again used Thunder Fang, the robot again twitched, but then suddenly stopped all movement, sparks flew out of it at a intense level, and the robot began to fall apart. Sadly Blitz was injured and tried to walk towards Sky Tower, but fainted after the fourth step.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

The tunnel system was intricate, now that Aura was forced to go to the lower levels of the isle. The mountain pretty much collapsed upon itself, and paths out of it were sealed by more spikes. The only option left was the underground, and Pokemon were dashing through, as the tunnels were being destroyed, some of the floor even breaking apart to reveal a near bottomless abyss. It was as if this was the apocalypse.

Of course, it seems a lot like it.

The worse part about the underground was that it was practically a maze. One path could lead to a dead end, another to an abyss, and most paths weren't even possible to safely venture through, even with a move such as Teleport.

"Damnit... Is there any way out of here?" Aura grumbled, as she found herself turning around the corner, just barely avoiding stepping into a burning stream of magma. The Gardevoir would yet again have to turn around and find another path. Only if she applied for an Exploration Team... They often do get badges that can teleport people out instantly, at least that was what she heard.

Navigating through the path laid out ahead of her, Aura seen a shine of light ahead. Even if it wasn't much, it was a sign an exit was ahead. The Gardevoir proceeded. There was no signs of any of the Pokemon in the cavern going this way, so hopefully there were other paths if this didn't work.

"Just a little bit more... Almost there..."

As the darkness of the cavern faded away, Aura found herself facing an endless hole, with spikes lined all over the sides. The world been much worse than assumed. There was a worn out bridge, looking like it could collapse any second. However Aura would have to manage to get across, in hopes of nothing breaking in the process. Saving energy was something the Gardevoir wanted to do right now, in case she was forced into combat (so Teleport was out of the option).

There was little left to do other than to step onto the creaky bridge and hope for the best. Being careful not to tip it over too much to one side or falling through one of the holes where a plank of wood once was set in place, Aura began to walk across it. The bridge, old and worn out, wobbled occasionally, although it wasn't much of a problem. Something was off about this though. It was as if someone was watching Aura. She sensed that right away, and was cautious while crossing the chasm, her eyes changing from a reddish-orange color became a bluish hue.

"~Who's there?~" The Gardevoir sent out, with telepathic powers most psychic-types inherited from their alignment with such an element. Hopefully, if something was there, it would respond without hostility.

((OOC: Argh, I could probably cook up a better post for sure... Just that I don't wanna fall behind much... Also Darkly, I would assume this is where Gary would take affirmative and fight.))

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Heh, I knew you would be coming. That's why I waited here. My boss gave me psychic powers. He injected me with mew dna, which means I can use any move, so, ayumi... or at least that's what my boss calls you, prepare to die. LEAF STORM!!!!"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Aaand, closed, for not following the 1 paragraph minimum line rule even after I warned you guys.

I see Darkly and centi as the main people who haven't been posting enough, so I suggest you two up the ante, otherwise there'll be more threads closed. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back