• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- The New Age [Pg 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    "I suppose you could ask the others about that matter. I don't have any knowledge of their talents, so I cannot assume if any of them have a singing voice." Mack suggested.
    Perhaps Mack should go and ask them itself. But, Mack wasn't a very social kind of Pokémon. Plus, it didn't want to ask them a question that they would not want to be asked.
    "...I could accompany you if that is what you want." Mack recommended.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    "Alright then, lets go!" Max grinned and took a hold of one of Mack's magnets and boldly dragged the Magnemite over to there the rest of the group was. once they were situated before the others, she released his magnet "Hey, any of you guys know how to sing?" I figured we could try and put her to sleep or something before tying her up. I was thinking about pounding her to the point of unconsciousness, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea..."

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Mack didn't have much choice to join Max or not. Almost instantly after Mack's suggestion, Max agreed and pulled it along with her. It didn't hurt too much, but it had Mack surprised at her sudden strength.
    Once they joined the others, Max asked if any of them could sing to put Kara back to sleep when she wakes up.
    Mack really hoped that Max's idea will turn out good.

(OOC: I wish I could do longer posts, but I cannot without everyone else's help.)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Sing? Rani asked herself. Sing? What was Max going on about?
    "I can't sing," Rani said ruefully. "Though to be honest, I've never actually tried. Leave the singing to the Jigglypuff and Chimecho, I say. However…"
    Rani glanced around, and caught sight of Kreep. "Kreep!" she exclaimed softly, "Do you know any moves like Sleep Powder or Stun Spore that we can use to make sure Kara stays out of it for a while longer? It wouldn't do for her to wake up when we're so close to capturing her. Not after all this hard work."

Rani hoped Kreep knew something they could use. He seemed like the only Pokemon in the team with an ability like that, and if they couldn't keep Kara down they ran the risk of her waking. Rani was not going to let her escape.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    (ooc: Arise chicken! Chicken arise! I mean... come back thread!)

Len wanted this done and over with... so he gave his idea.

"I say we just wrap it around her like a lasso or something. Just quietly wrap it around her, call a couple other officials to send her to a suitable prison." Len said with an impatient tone. He was far to tired to do any more work. Just a bit of relaxation for once would be nice....

All Len could do right now was lie down on the grass beneath him...

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Rokan stood poised, eyes trained on Kara. Seeing as the chain had been under control from the beginning she felt that her energy was better spent making sure the prisoner didn't awaken. There were a few twitches every now and then and perhaps a sigh, but the Gliscor seemed to be well under. Perhaps the tension present in her muscles was unnecessary, and their goal would be met without incident. Naturally, however, that wouldn't be.

A wave of lethargy washed over her. Her mouth opened in a large yawn, displaying sharp, small teeth. More than anything else in the world, she wanted to lie down and rest. But that wouldn't do in this scenario. If she were to nod off she would be weak, and she refused to be weak. She had been chosen for an elite police force, and the last thing she wanted to do was show that she wasn't worthy. Still, the harder she tried, the more difficult it got to keep her eyes open. In order to jolt herself out of her sudden exhaustion she shook her body from ears to tail, making the gold chain around her neck jingle amiably. It still wasn't enough to bring her to utmost alertness, but it made her better.

Then a cold chill penetrated her fur, all the way to the bone. She shivered and bared her fangs instinctively, ears flat against her head. Kara was still motionless, but something was wrong. She didn't know what it was, or what she was going to do about it, but it had to be stopped.

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Oh wow, i've been wanting to get into a Pokemon RP for such a long time, May i reserve Meowth? I promise i'll get the Bio done stat i just wanna make sure no one steals this wonderful one first~ And would it be possible for the pokemon to converse with both Human and pokemon when in the possible predicament?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back