• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Murder

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    So basically how this works is there are 20 people with there own character. One of them is the murderer. I create the story on who gets it next. Then after the murder, the people vote on who should be executed. If they voted more on the murderer, the killing stops. If they voted wrong, its just another innocent casualty. The murderer will be notified privately that he/she is the murderer.

Ex 1: Electabuzz- I vote for Laprus
    Emolga- I vote for Laprus too
    Charmander- I vote for Squirtle

In the example above, Laprus would get 2 votes and Squirtle would get one.

Ex 2: Laprus got more votes so he is executed. However, he was innocent. The next night.......................................................................... and the story continues.

Ex 3: Electabuzz got 5 votes and Patrat got 8. Patrat was executed and the killing stopped after that. The mystery has been solved.

Just so you know, My stories probably will be more interesting than that. If you have been killed or executed, you wont be able to vote but you can still make comments. If you are the murderer, don't tell anyone that you are, not even the people out of the game. If you are still in the game and voting, try to base your votes off the clues in the story. We can start when we have 10 people who have signed up and picked their character. The list will be presented on this post. I will not be playing as I have to write the stories and manage the votes. Note: The character you pick must be a pokemon that hasn't evolved (exceptions are Pikachu, Jigglypuff, or any pokemon that had a pre-evolution released after its normal stage) and no legendaries. If you have any questions, please ask them. Thankyou.

List

1: ChocoboCam - Zangoose aka Floyd = M
    2: xseed - Eevee aka Lukela = M
    3: chuckleslucifer - Rufflet aka Sherlock = M
    4: DualBlade - Sneasel = M
    5: Serperion - Houndour aka Gordon = M
    6: AlexOzzyCake - Sandshrew aka Ryudo = M
    7: BinaryPeaches - Totodile = F
    8: Golden_spider - Heracross aka Bagu = M
    9: waveguidebuizel - Shinx aka Lyn = F
    10: Cardinal - Medicam aka Jessie = F
    11: Umbr30n - Abra aka Dr. Who = M
    12: GoldenRayquaza - Jolteon aka Sparky = M

Ok we got our list, lets start.

Dead List Immune to Voting List

1: Golden_spider - Heracross aka Bagu = Executed 1: Umbr30n - Abra aka Dr. Who = Kidnapped
    2: BinaryPeaches - Totodile = Killed 2: waveguidebuizel - Shinx aka Lyn = Kidnapped

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    This looks supa doopa, The gardener did it!

I will be a Rufflet!

I swear for it was the gardener

Rufflet-Sherlock-Male

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Something I forgot to mention was that you could please specify the gender of your character. And also if you have time, please spread the word about this. thank you...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • @Hoehnstarter my character will be male lol. My name will be umm Lukela(just gooled me a name lmao)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello there! Since this seems to be Pokemon related I'm going to toss this game over to Pokemon Trivia. :)

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Okay then this looks interesting...

I'll be a Male Houndoom (Not Big Surprise)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Okay then this looks interesting...

I'll be a Male Houndoom (Not Big Surprise)
    I thought you can't choose evolved pokemon?

I'll be a Male Sneasel since somebody choosen Eevee Already.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Was debating on joining last night when I moved this thread and decided that I have nothing to lose by doing to (except my life haha!) That said I'll be a Totodile! Also first female to join. ♥

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hoenn what about yourself, are you going to throw yourself into the fray and maybe get executed which will not happen because I am the great Rufflet Shrerlock Holmes.
    Will this be like cluedo where we get clues or do we just aimlessly point fingers at people saying, you smell funny I want you dead!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hoenn what about yourself, are you going to throw yourself into the fray and maybe get executed which will not happen because I am the great Rufflet Shrerlock Holmes.
    Will this be like cluedo where we get clues or do we just aimlessly point fingers at people saying, you smell funny I want you dead!

I might put in an extra character for on of the folowing

1. not enough people have signed up in time
    2. fill in character will be the first executed so all players get a chance to vote

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Unless you have to have twenty people to play you might have to find an alternative because PT (and FG) has always had trouble getting people to sign up for this type of thing. If you want I caaan see about posting a blog entry about this but yeah. Blog entries have never really worked for me in the past so.

Back