• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystic Light

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Yea Phoenixx makes the sprites i just do minor editing to make them fit the battle sys more smooth, but i got bored this morning and i was lookin on serebii.net and i noticed the new clearer pokemon diamond and pearl pics of lucario and stuff so i decided to do some pixle art this morning, very crappy at that but its a lucario back sprite and it also furthered my research on the spring style of diamond and pearl, the sprites are much larger than the 64 by 64 lucario back sprite was 64 by 74 so there atleast that tall. any way hers the screen.

LUCARIO,SO FAR, IS THE ONLY SPRITE IN THE GAME NOT DONE BY PHOENIXX EVERY OTHER SPRITE IS DONE by PHOENIXX.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    cool!and I knew aeroodill was a pre eve. of aerodactyl you can tell :D. well then Phoenixx your an awesome pokemon spriter

Phoenixx

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • Illusion Gaming said:
    cool!and I knew aeroodill was a pre eve. of aerodactyl you can tell :D. well then Phoenixx your an awesome pokemon spriter
    Thankyou so much, Illusion Gaming

Phoenixx

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • Blaze Dragon said:
    Emm, Lucario is a legendary so it couldn´t be so down-leveled. Also, can I be a beta tester?
    Dude, its just an example screenshot. Also sorry I haven't been making the 3rd evo. in a while, I went to my grandparents house for father's day.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey sorry no update but i have been away so i hope to have some sort of update but sunday, hopefully i dont know but anyway i really need some help with some stuff....i need someone who has a fire red/ leaf green ROM and whod be willing to rip some graphics for me....

i really need the tm bag, and the berry pouch right now, and then who ever does the rippin ill contact when i need something else. Please

thank you

Sincerely
    Minorthreat.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    alright im sorry to double post but i have a sort of written update and so news that is both happy and both sad...also this post is to fix the fact that the last post i made showed in my thread but didnt regester anywhere else.

okay as for the written update....i have been working on some custom graphics like trees grass and stuff...not going great but its okay so far i only have the grass done because i cant get the trees to look like FR/LG trees (i mean at the same angle, if you want an example look in Pokemon Tropica's thread(i know its dead) i contribited graphics to the game and youll see they dont quite fit in.....

as for the news thats happy and sad
    Pokemon Mystic Light will no longer be my only project. i will also be workin on a Pokemon Gold/Silver Remake. I will be alternating my time week by week on what game i am working on. Ex. this week i am working on the G/S/C remake but next week is only Mystic Light. you see....I know im starting to overwheml my self but i think i can handle it....ne way ill still need the stuff that i mentioned in the post above.

Sincerely
    Minorthreat...sorry for the double post :nervous:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Sorry to triple post but no one posted and i have an update.

Thats all for now

~Minorthreat~

Again sorry to triple post......

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    may i ask do you know were i can get that rpgmakerxp tool ? and can someone please tell me how do i make a exit such as a gym or biulding enterance?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Wow, nice the licoro(i cant remember the soelling) pokemon looks cool, so dose tha startes, good work

keep it up!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    wow looks good :). The fire starters fire around the neck could be better because it looks to togther it need to be more spaced out is it looks like fire.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Thanks, im working on a way to do trainer battles, and well its not working that well,lol but any way this post is for me to update some thing....The Story, its not really an update but i just wanted to futher what the story is to try and get more replys

Story, Your Father is "Kiddnapped" by Team Aura, but come to find out he is the leader of Team Aura and he needed to work on a new project they were doing, with out the interference of his Family and risking people finding out, yet they do neway. The project is they are mutating Pokemon from being mostly peaceful creatures who fight when called upon to fierce fighting beast that fight when every they see some one, ( Possible new feature where pokemon not only roam in the grass they pose as like trainers where if the see you the attack with fierce force, not sure yet, cus there will only be 5-10 mutated pokes)The mutated Pokes will appear different in ways that will be easily noticed, they sprited will by created in Photoshop and use some sort of distortion., You will have to stop you father and Team Aura, and put them in Jail while also collecting badges.

This part is pending, If i complete the story above and still want to further the game this is what will be added.

A Legendary Pokemon is Awakened by you and the mutated pokemon fighting and it awakens to fulfill its legendary destiny, to destroy as much of Arkana as it can, you have to stop it. this will more than likely be a side quest.

.::Hope full New features::.
    Mutated Pokemon
    A device to Capture and De-Mutated The Mutated Pokemon-

I really dont have an more yet, and i havent thought of anymore yet.

Haven really done any in-game work in a whle cept working on trainer battles.

~Minorthreat~

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    pokemonmaster81 ask that in the help thread. and that would be cool to get Mutated Pokemon lol

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    The mapping, events, and scripting are great, but the sprites are pretty sub-par. I suggest getting a new spriter if that's the best they can do.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    well they may not be the best but its not easy finding a fakemon scratch spriter.. and not that i matters but i changed my mind sort of....out of the 30 new pokemon that were supposed to be in the game only about 19 of them will actually be fakemon, the other 11 will be 4th generation pokemon so.... just because thinking up new pokemon is tough for me cuz i want things no one has ever thought of and that no one would ever thing would be a pokemon and thats tough.....

ne way...i really still havent had much time to work but i have go some spriteing and som things done but not a lot...

Last edited:

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Listen. Most people want new places, new Gyms, and new trainers, not new Pokémon. That isn't the important thing.

Maybe if you were introducing a new type, some new Pokémon would come with the territory.

Back